Job Title: Senior Admissions Director
Our Campus Directors are strong, innovative and inspiring leaders who exhibit Growth Mindset and exhibit our company’s core values: Exude Energy & Optimism, Think & Act Creatively, Openly Collaborate & Communicate, Serve our Students, Families and each other.
The Campus Director is responsible for the operational, academic, and fiscal health of the campus.
The Campus Director is a key leadership role, with a strong talent for building and maintaining healthy schools.
*Compensation depending on experience and campus*
Duties and responsibilities
- Builds a strong, cohesive team that lives the Futures values
- Paints a compelling picture and ensures a unified vision for the team
- Instills joy and fun into our mission
- Carries our culture of embracing challenge, celebrating success and learning from failure
- Empowers Campus team to successfully operate and grow great schools
- Applies persistent creativity to complex problems
- Maintains a high level of Campus team retention as a result of a dynamic and healthy culture
- Finds, selects, and develops great leaders, staff and faculty
- Recognizes rockstar skill sets and models behavior
- Sets and expects clear, high standards
- Provides ongoing training and professional development to the team
- Addresses performance issues swiftly and fairly
- Exhibits achievement of success through consistent and persistent effort with passion and drive (“work hard, play hard” philosophy)
- Exceed all top line and bottom line targets
- Ensure appropriate account management within the campus
- Appropriately manage labor costs and staffing
- Implement the Futures Way enrollment process including the world class campus tour and red carpet treatment of all families
- Manage and drive our contact strategy to maximize lead to enrollment conversion
- Effectively execute a solid community outreach and local marketing plan
- Practice effective enrollment closing and follow up techniques
- Build and foster relationships with local public and private educational institutions
- Participate in marketing events on behalf of the school and company at large.
- Develop relationships with local businesses, influencers, educators and specialists
- Actively seek partnership opportunities with companies and educational institutions
- Maintain a healthy and dynamic school culture amongst students, staff and families
- Ensure student programs and services are appropriately being offered on campus
- Observe and effectively evaluate teacher and administrative staff
- Ensure solid administrative practices and policies are being followed while providing world class customer service
- Build a solid foundation for strong educational practices
- Meet all requirements and maintain good standing with all of the Company’s creditors and class approvals, including but not limited to WASC, NWAC, NCAA and UC. Requirements include interim self-studies and any accreditation requirements.
- Partner with WASC coordinator to ensure proper accreditation for each campus within the region
- A solid foundation in educational best practices
- Knowledge of general CA education codes and requirements
- Ensure implementation of all Halstrom Education Department requirements and initiatives.
- Communicates with parents, students and staff to gain feedback and address concerns
- Develops Campus teams that are masters at providing great service
- Generates strong referrals through high Net Promoter Scores and online review
- Appropriately manage any student academic, social or behavioral issues in alignment with school policies and values.
- Addresses any and all customer service issues and empowers Campus teams to do the same
A minimum of 3-5 years managing program development and leadership experience in a school setting. Teaching experience (preferred). Experience with alternative or non-traditional education systems. Experience with middle and high school-aged students. Must have a great attitude and be a team player
Must have a valid drivers license. Must have reliable mode of transportation
Bachelors Degree (required), Masters Degree in Education or Business (preferred).
Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is required, Sales Force
This is a full-time, year round position, and will require evening and weekend hours. Heavy travel within the region will be required, with periodic travel outside the region requiring overnight stays. All candidates must possess the willingness to adapt to a hard working, rapidly growing, aggressive and dynamic company culture.
- Past success in for-profit school environment
- Action & results oriented leader
- Live the values and model, instill across culture
- Culture carrier
- Continued improvement of process and
- Healthy culture for retention! Complex problem solving
- Operates with growth mindset: learns from failures, seeks out feedback
- Deliver on promise
- Strong work ethic
- High level of ingenuity
The physical environment requires the employee to work primarily in an office building. Occasionally, employees will work outside in the event of a field trip. May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special program events.
- Manage Direct Reports
- Develops/Manages Budget
- Administering Company Policy
- Determines Work Assignments
- Performance Planning
- Training and Development Discipline/Employee Relations
- Percent of Travel 20%
- Access of Confidential Information
- Handles Company Funds
- Impact on Public Image
Internal: Campus Directors, Director of Enrollment, Director of Student Success, Campus Operations Coordinator, Parents/Guardians, Students, SVP Operations, SVP Education and Home Office staff
External: Public and private schools, local businesses, specialists, educators, government agencies and other community-based organizations
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM
Upon review of the job description:
___I am able to perform the essential functions of the job.
___I am not able to perform the essential functions of the job without accommodations listed below____________________________________________________________.
___ I am not able to perform the essential functions of the job even with accommodations.
___I have received a copy of the job description and understand the requirements of the job.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management has the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time with or without notice. Additionally, specific employer provided training and updating of procedures, as deemed necessary should be an ongoing responsibility of the employee