Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, you may be the person we are looking for!
Summer Camp Counselors will be trained in late spring to teach our Summer Quest Camps to 3-8 year olds on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10am-4pm. Our 2020 Summer Quest Camps are from June 9th to August 20th.
Opportunities are also available for immediate hire, if interested and qualified.
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing camps based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we are sure going to train you like it is.
But seriously read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. For nearly four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes and camps are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for? We’ve been waiting for you!
The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood. Our environment is fun, but our purpose is serious. That’s why we embrace a proprietary philosophy called Three-Dimensional Learning, in which physical activity is a conduit for nurturing the whole child. The Three-Dimensional Learning approach to skill development means that every class we offer fosters growth in three holistic dimensions—Brain Boost!, Get Moving! and Citizen Kid!