Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
This job is seeking a Dentist who is willing to work in private dental practice part-time. Able to perform all aspects of General Dentistry. Flexible days.
The AP Specialist will work with multiple clients and is responsible for the following:
Successful candidates will have the following:
The Senior Business Analyst will act as the primary implementation consultant and project liaison resource for AssetSmart SMART Asset Management Software systems, and will be engaged in all stages of the customer relationship from sales discussions through initial client on-boarding and implementation as well as subsequent upgrades or follow-on projects.
*** We are a proud, Veteran owned company ***
Must have proven experience working with Fortune 500 clients on substantial IT projects. Primary duties include:
(1) Handling a wide range of analysis and project management tasks entailed in implementing, customizing and upgrading complex enterprise application software, working in close coordination with internal and customer teams
(2) Dealing with day-to-day customer meetings, status reporting, problems and requests
(3) Coordinating and/or personally providing onsite customer consulting and support
(4) Supporting onsite or remote installation and configuration of complex application software
(5) Assisting customers with data analysis, modeling, mapping, migration and cleanup tasks
(6) Working closely with our development, operations and sales teams, and
(7) Supporting sales demonstrations and requirements scoping discussions both remotely and on-site
Other Requirements or Qualifications:
* depending on latest Covid-19 circumstances
Phone Triage / Utilization Review / Spanish Speaking
The Registered Nurse is responsible for all functions related to the structured delivery of clinical services based upon approved QHC clinical guidelines at one of the QueensCare Health Centers. The Registered Nurse duties include, but not limited to; promoting the integration of health center programs including primary and specialty care to sustain QueensCare Health Centers as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Job responsibilities include: serves as the center’s on-site clinical liaison; responsible for insuring core clinical competencies of CMAs and CHWs-assures that all direct patient care staff are trained to be proficient in clinical competecies; monitors performance improvement plans, collaborates in developing team priorities, patient goals, chronic disease care management, performs symptom based triage and screening guided by guidelines and/or policies and procedures, participate in the dissemination of patient education, patient self-management teaching, coaching, and support, panel management, care coordination, proficient in the use of the electronic health record and practice management systems, and assures compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Administrative Assistant position, Temp-hire, $17-18/hr. at International Trading Company. After training, candidate can partially work remotely. (1-2days/week in the office)
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
Assisting HR and Accounting department for the followings;
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Location: El Segundo, CA
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
We are looking to hire an Office Manager/Receptionist to join our new Los Angeles team! We want it all - great voice, great attitude, great client service and office management skills, and someone looking for a new home where you are needed and appreciated.
We are excited to be IMMEDIATELY HIRING 15 AGENTS to work in:
San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles County area
|| INFO ||
Join an up and coming renewable technology provider, Enerpower. Find us at Enerpower.io
Energy deregulation, for the first time since the creation of electricity, allows consumers to choose how and from who they get their electricity. This has led to the explosion of renewable technologies like rooftop solar. Enerpower is quickly expanding throughout California as a result, and we are immediately hiring enthusiastic and driven Associate Consultants to join our Marketing Team at Enerpower
As a representative of Enerpower, you will be responsible for marketing our services to homeowners within the greater L.A. area. Associates are trained on software usage and best business development practice to grow their pipeline.Through our partners and network affiliations, we offer several opportunities for our associates to earn bonuses and uncapped commissions as we deliver unparalleled services to our clients. We provide opportunities for career growth, advancements and potential collaborations to launch other flagship teams! We reward our top performers; as promotions are based on performance; not seniority.
|| AVAILABILITY ||
FULL-TIME -30 hours per week, minimum.
|| EXPECTATIONS ||
• We will provide full industry training and all field materials
• NO SELLING REQUIRED | no experience necessary
* Must have Reliable transportation.
** Bilingual highly desired
*** Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid identification.
APPLY NOW TO BE CONTACTED TO SET UP YOUR INTERVIEW- POSITIONS FILL UP QUICKLY!
Dynamic Edge Consulting, Inc. is a Southern California outsourced sales and marketing firm that works with multiple clients in telecommunications, wireless, energy, and tech industries. The role we play for our clients is to provide a B2B interface between large corporate clients and privately owned small businesses. We have been in business for 7+ years and have grown every year. We credit our success to the wonderful people who we have hired over the years, and as they have grown personally / professionally, so has the company. We are an employee-first, people-first minded business, and we want to attract top talent that follows this key value as well.
Our Entry Level – Account Managers know what our customers want and deliver it. Be great at talking to people, use the given tools / company-provided training, have fun, have a good sense of humor, and be witty / clever and find win/win solutions. We are strong believers that people work with people they like, so we are looking for highly likable people with great aptitude to learn new skills, and we will train them ourselves.
We hear and sense customer needs and keep our fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players with a commitment to continuous learning. We provide quality service and products to our customers.
• Excellent at making customer service a priority
• Teamwork Oriented
• One on one sales based interaction with customers
• Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
• Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
• Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
All on boarding and training is provided by the company. Candidates with little to no experience but feel qualified via interpersonal skills, and ability to be trained are highly encouraged to apply.
• Bonus Incentives
• Travel opportunities
• Gym Membership
• Medical Reimbursement
• Receive thorough training on our clients products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
• We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
• We are committed to our team and actively promote from within (all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions.
• Advancement is available for qualified candidates.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent persuasion skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong time-management and multitasking skills
• Advancement and compensation are based on performance
• Funny / easy-going personality is a MAJOR plus
Back End .NET Developer
Company: In business for over 20 years we are premier cloud based data warehouse platform. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack C# Web.API developer build our next generation of web services for our platform.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning the newest tools, features and trends within technology and software development. You will be working in team based environment and though there may be opportunities to work across our stack, this position will be primarily focused on building out our micro-services and back-end of the platform. We offer stability with strong growth potential.
Location: Culver City, CA (100% remote during COVID & WFH 2 days/week after COVID!)
Salary: Up to $130,000/year (depending on experience)
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time*
We are seeking a Director Of Hospice / BSN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Rapidly expanding mental health company needs exceptional Customer Service support team. This role of operations coordinator places you as the primary point of contact for your office. The role will begin remotely and transition back into the office (to be determined pending COVID).
As an Account Executive, you would be responsible for selling leading edge technology solutions to the public sector. You will play a key role driving strategic, enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Position is remote, working from home with up to 50% travel. Sales would primarily cover the West and East coasts. Experience with the Army and Navy preferred.
· Assure customers are receiving excellent support and service by providing accurate and timely information and problem resolution.
Title: Director Quality Assurance
Position Summary: The Director of Quality Assurance is the key quality & compliance point person within the agency and plays an integral role in quality improvement planning, implementation, analysis, reporting and change management. Serves as Compliance Officer for the organization. Leads the NCQA accreditation readiness effort and has as a priority, the development of the agency-wide quality assurance plan.
Quality Assurance Management
A. Lead quality-related committees and workgroups, including: policy committee, QAPI committee, and evidence committee. With the assistance of administrative support staff:
1) Create agendas in collaboration with VP & QI consultant
2) Schedule meetings per policy and need
3) Ensure committee/team members have required materials, including minutes from previous meeting, in advance of all meetings
4) Assure maintenance of logs, minutes, sign-in sheets, and records for all meetings
B. Ensure that Quality Improvement Reports (QIRs) are reviewed and action taken where needed.
1) Lead investigations – determine appropriate investigation team, convene workgroup, collect materials, lead or facilitate root cause analysis, complete reports, track follow-through by exec team or other leaders.
2) Complete the investigation and intervention portions of the online QIR
3) Analyze and report trends in QIRs and convene special quality improvement teams to recommend interventions to resolve causes of repeated issues, errors or violations.
C. Serve as Compliance Officer for Partners in Care Foundation
š Create, implement internal audit processes and systems to monitor compliance at the contractual, program, departmental and organizational levels.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”
Ajilon is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting entertainment company in Beverly Hills, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the film and media industry.
This role entails providing complete administrative support to internal departments while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize clerical tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
· Calendar management and scheduling
· Meeting and event coordination
· Data entry, file management and clerical support
· Mail duties and assisting other departments as needed
· Maintain office documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
· 2 – 4 years of recent Administrative experience in a corporate environment
$15.00 - $20.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this administrative job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
Company is located in Burbank the rate of pay is $17 hour. Will prepare and proofread various documents.
There is a lot of data entry with this position and candidate should be able to type 50 wpm and have
experience entering data. Some customer service such as answering phones and responding to email.
Will also backup the receptionist with the phones. This is a temp to possible hire position. Barrington Staffing
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Associates to help us reach our 2020 goal of expanding into new markets across the nation. The ideal candidate will have a background in customer service or retail and will be able to creatively solve problems under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Associate will be responsible for the overall client experience and meeting weekly revenue goals.
Skills & Abilities:
Management is growing its team to meet commitments with clients. Directors for expansion teams will be promoted from within the company. Future directors will enjoy a competitive and fun team environment and the ability to manage your own time.
This position is open for immediate hire and / or hire upon graduation from upcoming college graduates. If you are looking for a professional, yet fun atmosphere, we encourage you to apply now to be considered for the Customer Service Associate position to kick-start your career!
Cherryman Industries is seeking a talented individual for an Mechanical Engineer position who possesses extensive experience and expertise in Product Engineering and Development to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience with an emphasis in Product Design, Engineering, Mechanics and Function.
We have a full time position being added to our wonderful team at a world renowned hospital!!!
You MUST HAVE minimum of 1 year of office work experience, preferably in a hospital or doctor's office
REQUIRED SKILLS: Well established communication, computer, Multi-tasking skills, maintaining MD’s calendars.
Preferred skills: CS-Link/Epic; Concur, PeopleSoft, Outlook Other skills: Scanning, faxing Equipment: PC Computer
This can be a great way to get your toe in the door on a great new career!!
Healthcare Staffing Professionals has an immediate needs for Epidemiologist to provide services in the Los Angeles Region. The Programs Objective is to investigate and oversee cases/outbreaks related to COVID-19 in settings that include, but are not limited to, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), shelters and encampments for people experiencing homelessness (PEH), congregate living settings, worksites, schools, daycares, and places of worship.
The positions will start immediately upon acceptance and employment clearance and are initially funded through July 30, 2021.
$44.61/hr working 40 hours a week ( Lots of opportunity for overtime)
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, PTO
Employer Fully Funded Healthcare (Anthem Blue Cross), Dental and Vision, Life Insurance from Initial Start Date.
Employee will be working a minimum of 8 hours a day between the hours of 7 AM to 7 PM.
• A Master's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in epidemiology or its equivalent -and- three years of experience assisting in the design, conduct, and evaluation of epidemiologic studies and field investigations -OR- A Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in epidemiology or its equivalent; and
• A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
• Windows-based laptop or desktop device, with a speaker and mic;
• Reliable Wi-fi/internet access;
• Experience working with modeling techniques to predict trends or assess the impact of public health efforts in chronic and infectious disease prevention and control, such as, but not limited to, discrete event modeling, agent-based modeling, and related data simulations;
• Experience working with Epidemiologic research methodology (e.g., epidemiologic measures, study design, stratified analysis techniques, etc.);
• Experience working with advanced statistics (e.g., Poisson, generalized linear, logistic, logic, negative binomial, hierarchical, and Bayesian regression);
• Experience working with Statistical Analysis Software programming language (e.g., merging, concatenating and transposing large datasets, and using macros, arrays, and SQL).
• Experience working with large Public Datasets (e.g. US Census, NHANES, and NHIS);
• Experience working with the Institutional Review Boards (IRB),
• Experience preparing peer-reviewed manuscripts, health briefs, or health impact assessments;
• Experience in leading public health program evaluations and investigations, such as outbreaks, clusters, and contact investigations, and conducting outreach initiatives among high risk populations;
• Ability to maintain a professional, positive attitude and work ethic;
• Ability to Interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress; and
• Excellent critical thinking and judgement skills.
a) Support two or more Outbreak Investigators (Public Health
Nurse or Public Health Investigator} with data and epidemiology needs related to investigation of a site outbreak;
b) Contact outbreak sites to conduct line list follow-up of cases and contacts, including daily monitoring;
c) Generate data reports related to the outbreak, including, but not limited to, epidemiological curve charts and dashboards:
d) Comply with DPH training regarding confidential information related to personal health information;
e) Collect data and enter data into various software application systems; and
f) Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a Restaurant Staff to become an integral part of our team! You will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment.
Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Our Yard Labors help organize product for deliveries to job sites and help maintain the overall organization of the branch.
What you’ll do:
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
We are seeking a Project Engineer Electrical Construction to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
We are seeking an Appliance Repair Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
Are you in the hospitality, retail, or sports sector?
Were you laid off due to COVID-19's impact on your industry, or maybe you are just not getting enough hours now?
If so, we have immediate, entry-level career openings available as Customer Service Account Representatives working on our new project for a telecommunications essential service provider. The main objective of the Entry Level Customer Service Account Representative is to engage and support customers in all aspects of account management during the sales and selling cycle. You would have the opportunity to communicate with customers frequently and collaborate with clients, high-level industry executives, and a diverse, dynamic team.
We know it can be intimidating starting a new role, not to mention a new position in an entirely different industry that you are not used to, so we provide EXTENSIVE one-on-one training for the first 2-4 weeks of starting with our firm. From Day One, we make it our mission to offer you the kind of superior training that ensures your success, confidence, and comfort in your new career.
What would you be doing on a daily basis?
Taking point and assisting on customer accounts - making contact, qualifying the account, establishing trust, handling objections, and closing the sale
Establishing your book of business to communicate product and service updates to existing clients and take advantage of upselling opportunities
Collaborate with the Customer Service and Sales Departments to network and identify areas to improve
Serve as the customer's voice and provide internal feedback to the clients on how to improve sales functions, sales software, account setup, installation, delivery, etc.
Represent our firm as if you are the CEO
Is the job for you?
We look for people who value grit, passion, teamwork, and work ethic; those who can bring innovative ideas to the table [or Zoom meeting] and want an opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and the skills you've gained throughout the hospitality, retail, and sports industries, and do what do you do best working hands-on with our customers, clients, and team.
To be truly successful in this role, you need to be self-motivated, solution-oriented, excited to take on and overcome challenges, and an out-of-the-box thinker. You are an emotionally intelligent individual and communication expert with the ability to understand what a customer needs and wants, and you can clearly articulate how our firm can help. Most importantly, you thrive in a team setting, collaboration is your strength, and you are passionate about developing, coaching, and mentoring others.
We are a small private practice specializing in orthodontics for kids, teens and adults. We have two doctors in the practice and one practice location. Our practice is approximately 50% braces (Damon braces) and 50% Invisalign.
We are looking to add another orthodontic assistant to join our team! This can be a full time position with benefits for applicants who are willing to commit to 30+ hours per week. Part time work also available.
Ideal candidates would have the following traits:
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or certified orthodontic assistant (OA) preferred.
Salary ranges from $20-$30+/hour depending on certification and level of experience.
The Vice President of Operations has executive responsibility for company operations (Manufacturing, Quality, Material Control, and Facilities), providing strategic direction, planning, staffing, and oversight.
Background and Experience
Skills and Abilities
Position Summary: Choose and install tools and holding fixtures to adjust program thru first article approval.
Purpose: Use existing program for setting up CNC lathes or CNC Mills.
Essential Functions: Control and maintain inventories of cutting tools and fixtures. Adjust speeds and feeds for optimum productivity. Download, adjust and upload CNC programs. Direct the work of one or more helpers tending to the machines.
Daily tasks: Inspect production and obtain the CNC program to run production. Assemble tools and fixtures required to machine and inspect parts. Set up and start machines thru first article. Instruct operators for running and monitoring production.
Minimum Qualifications: Computer literate for loading (up and down) CNC program. Program editing of “G” codes experience. 3 or more years of metal machining experience. Ability to perform simple math calculations.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Good understanding of math and computer literacy in Windows environment and Fanuc “G” codes.
Johnson Service Group has an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Aerospace/Defense Manufacturer in Simi Valley.
The Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer is a key member of an air vehicle IPT team of small UAV systems for both military and commercial applications. Within this position, one's primary duties are focused on:
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)