About Devil Mountain Nursery
Devil Mountain Wholesale Nursery provides landscape professionals with access to more plant varieties than any other wholesale nursery in Norther California. We pride ourselves in having a knowledgeable sales staff, quality plants, and extensive delivery capacity throughout the region.
We operate four nurseries in Northern California: San Ramon, Petaluma, Morgan Hill and Clements, where our growing ground is located. Our buyers also travel to quality growers throughout the country – from small specialty growers to the largest in the nation – in search of the exceptional plants for our professional customers. Visit us online at devilmountainnursery.com.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Buyer to be part of our brokering team. You will be responsible for selecting and purchasing plant material for our rapidly growing wholesale nursey. Your responsibilities will include filling special orders for our sales team, processing purchase orders, negotiating with vendors, tracking orders, creating and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance and liaising with the sales department, receiving, and dispatch at all locations.
• Research and source special order material for Sales Team
• Daily Vendor Purchase Orders issued, verify receipt of items, and resolve shipment errors or damages with Vendors
• Process paperwork promptly for payment
• Analyzing Order Points & Order Quantities monthly, to prevent stock outs, over stock, or dead inventory
• Effectively negotiate with vendors for optimum pricing without compromising quality
• Manage relationships with key vendors
• Update and maintain accurate vendor information
• Liaison between departments and vendors
• Contact vendors to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
Skills & Knowledge
• Positive attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Constant attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of plants
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Used to working in various aspects of Inventory Control, Logistics, Purchasing and Forecasting. Candidate should possess good communication skills (verbal & written)
• Computer literate - Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Outlook), POS, inventory management software, etc.
• 2+ years of experience in plant procurement or minimum 3-5 years of experience in the landscape, nursery fields or relevant industry
Devil Mountain Wholesale Nursery Wholesale Nursery Buyer 9.8.20 W:\Handouts & Forms
Commensurate with industry standards. Benefits include
• 401(k) with Employer Matching
• HMO and PPO Health Plans
• Dental and Vision Plans
• Vacation Plans
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Pay
• Tuition Reimbursement
Our firm is currently conducting a search for a Senior Buyer II with our tier one automotive supplier near Memphis, TN. This position will lead the development and management of certain commodity strategies designed to leverage collective purchasing power and maximize synergistic opportunities to optimize supplier performance, reduced total supply costs while meeting our technology expectations throughout the supply chain. Provide leadership in the communication, implementation, coordination, and enforcement of commodity strategies. Relocation assistance is available.
Education, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements
Job Id: 8445
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
We are offering a unique opportunity to join a customer-first, innovative and entrepreneurial Company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, motivated go-getter buyer’s agent who is passionate about real estate and the home buying process. Applicants should be enthusiastic, driven, and always be focused on creating a positive experience for customers
We offer a fee structure that is significantly higher than industry standards and Offer the opportunity to create, grow and operate a team.
About the Company
Located in Weston, MA, Domus New England is a boutique luxury real estate residential brokerage and advisory agency with extensive expertise in all aspects of the real estate. We bring to our clients deep insights and knowledge of local communities as well as a unique expertise in managing complex transactions. We put our client's best interest first, committing our efforts to create an environment that is transparent and risk-predictable throughout the entire transaction. We avoid any conflict of interests by representing individually and exclusively each single client on a specific transaction and by committing to a fixed brokerage fee.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Position: Buyer (1912226958)
Duration: 12 – Month temp (possible to extend)
Location: Lancaster, PA 17601
Shift: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (Mon to Fri)
· The purpose of this job is to manage the acquisition of a variety of corporate requirements, and issue contractual commitments with an estimated value of up to $25 million per year. This position is authorized to make award decisions up to $500,000 on any individual procurement before requiring additional management review.
· Responsible for procuring materials and services at the best evaluated total cost of ownership and assuring quality and schedule compliance in accordance with the end user's requirements. In addition, this position administers contracts, determines inventory parameters, conducts negotiations, performs market, price, and financial analyses, develops internal customer and supplier relationships, and drives continuous improvement and productivity with suppliers and customers. This position works independently with minimal supervision.
· Develop negotiation strategies and company positions, work with the Office of General Counsel to identify and incorporate appropriate levels of commercial protection and conduct negotiations to achieve the optimal business results for the company.
· Perform market analysis and financial analysis to determine business risk associated with a supplier or contract.
· Analyze and develop company position on claims and disputes, and subsequently consult with senior Sourcing management to resolve/negotiate claims and disputes associated with procurements.
· Manage the procurement process from specification/definition of need through contract administration. Evaluate sources of supply and develop optimal pricing methodology and warranty protection. Utilize the most strategic sourcing method (alliance, auction, blanket, contract, master service agreement, purchase order) to acquire the necessary products and services at the maximum level of savings.
· Identify new sources of supply, and potentially acceptable new products/technologies. Establish/maintain professional relationships with suppliers/partners, based on the highest ethical business practices as set forth in the Standards of Conduct and Integrity and company's Supply Chain Polices.
· Determines inventory parameters based on input from Operations such as material failure rate, # of components in services, criticality to the business, EOQ, etc.
· Provide outage and work management support for company EU Operational material requirements.
· Physical presence in the office/on-site to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among direct reports and co-workers.
· May be assigned an Electric Utilities emergency and storm role. This is a special assignment that comes into play during storms and other emergencies when the company needs to restore power or respond to other issues affecting customer service. This role may necessitate the need to work after-hours, outside of your normal schedule.
· Two to four years of experience in any or several supply chain elements such as buying, logistics, investment recovery, inventory replenishment, master catalog maintenance, MRP, DRP, etc.
· Bachelor's degree OR high school diploma with 5 to 7 years of equivalent work experience.
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
· Experience in Electric Utility buying (Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Substation)
· Background in Lean and/or Six Sigma.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and databases.
· Negotiation and analytical skills.
· Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Demonstrated problem-assessment and problem-solving skills.
· Strong customer service focus, with ability to build credibility with internal clients and external suppliers.
FULL TIME, SENIOR BUYER. COVER LETTER REQUIRED
Is your heart is filled with passions and your head with curiosity? Do you thirst to discover and build something new? Do you love to find the needle in the haystack - that one beautiful thing you and nobody else has ever seen? If so, this is the position for you.
Sage Goddess, one of the most popular spiritual lifestyle brands on the market, is a purveyor of gemstones, infused candles, perfumes, handmade bath salts, sage bundles, specialty beauty products, and online metaphysical education for customers of all backgrounds to help them bring more peace and purpose into their lives. Each week our brand reaches millions across our online communities.
We're looking for a buyer with metaphysical interest/knowledge to join our fast-growing team, full time and in-house at our head office in Carson, CA. Buyers are entrepreneurial business drivers who can build a product line and work cross functionally to execute their ideas. We are always on the lookout for the next great innovation in gemstones, perfumes, jewelry, and more, to bring amazing treasures to our community. Our buyers are doggedly persistent, but smart enough to know when to move on. Our buyers are vocal, yet respectful; they are creative, yet highly organized and able to quickly multi-task to drive toward their goals.
As a buyer for Sage Goddess, you’ll discover and manage an array of innovative partnerships with suppliers from around the world to develop commercially successful products. You’ll need to be a detail-oriented critical thinker with experience sourcing home decor, gemstones, crystals, and/or other similar beauty and personal care products from both domestic and international suppliers.
If the list above describes you, please respond with a resume AND cover letter indicating the skills, experiences, and qualities you bring to this role. Replies without these items will not receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.
As our Buyer level III you will be responsible for the procurement of direct and indirect materials to support manufacturing operations. Negotiates financial and delivery terms and places POs at the best total value (with verifiable justification) and based on FAR/DFAR requirements. Working closely with commodity lead/purchasing manager and supplier quality engineer, recommends and selects alternate sources to leverage capacity, delivery, quality, and cost.
Responsible for the procurement of any commodity assigned, including but not limited to, machined and/or fabricated items, castings/forgings, electronic components, and mechanical/electro-mechanical sub-assemblies, manages the entire procurement activities. Accountable for supplier OTD and quality. Represents MDSI in supplier meetings.
· Negotiates and executes long-term agreements (LTAs) and supply contracts to ensure the best value and uninterrupted supply of products.
· Creates and implements supplier management programs to develop, improve and monitor supplier KPIs to manage supply base.
· Evaluates bids. Selects suppliers for a variety of technical materials and negotiates price, delivery, and quality.
· Researches, identifies, and develops alternate sources - working with internal stakeholders, leads new supplier selection effort to mitigate supply chain risks.
· Approves supplier invoice exceptions for payment by the accounting department in accordance with governing procedures and instructions.
· Monitors and evaluates supplier performance. Resolves quality discrepancies by mediating supplier/manufacturing issues. Facilitates conferences between suppliers and MDSI.
· Develops and mentors buyers.
· Leads bid preparation effort to support Pricing department.
· Experience in a high-mix, low volume manufacturing environment desired.
· Experience with ITAR, FAR/DFAR desired.
· MUST BE A US PERSON: US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S./BSc) from four-year College or university or equivalent; and 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training.
The Purchasing department is a fast paced environment and requires a high level of organizational skills, efficient use of time, the ability to perform under pressure, manage multiple projects and continually meet deadlines. Experience in aerospace/defense manufacturing environment desired. Should be familiar with UCC/FAR and DFARS requirements. Requires knowledge of purchasing processes, policies, procedures and an understanding of manufacturing processes. Direct experience in procurement of repair services, facility maintenance and operations, machined parts, MIL-SPEC hardware, calibration and metal finishes needed. Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications. Must have purchased fabricated parts from blue prints, such as castings, extrusion, gears, sheet metal and military hardware. Must be skilled in negotiation techniques.
BEKUM AMERICA CORPORATION
JOB TITLE: Senior Buyer
Exempt (Y/N): Yes, JOB CODE: BASRBUYR
SALARY LEVEL: Salaried DOT CODE: 162.157-018
DIVISION: Materials Management LOCATION: Williamston, MI USA
DEPARTMENT: Purchasing SUPERVISOR: Purchasing Manager
PREPARED BY: Mark Schembri APPROVED DATE:
APPROVED BY: REVISION DATE: 7/28/2020
SUMMARY: Purchases cost effective commodities, services and materials to assure uninterrupted production and efficient customer service through vendor negotiations, market research and accurate record keeping.
As assigned supervises and coordinates all purchasing activities of Buyer(s) and/or Junior Buyer(s) carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Identifies products or services to be purchased through provided requisitions or direct contact with all other departments.
Negotiates prices to assure most cost-effective products and services are being purchased, as well as shipping methods used to receive purchases.
Controls expenditures within authorized limits.
Establishes and maintains good working relationships with various outside vendors and sub-contractors.
Develops and maintains reliable alternate sources for supplies and services as appropriate.
Determines American product lines that are comparable to German products used.
Places orders with vendors or outside contractors, confirms order receipts, arranges shipping methods, and tracks and expedites orders to ensure timely receipt.
Documents all items ordered and all failed products returned, through Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and other database systems.
Investigates failed items to determine effective resolutions through vendor feedback as well as inputs from internal departments.
Brainstorms with other departments to determine what internal process services could be outsource in future and establishes sources for these services, as well as forecasts future purchasing needs.
Stays on top of industry sources through ongoing market research.
As assigned by the Purchasing Manager supervises buyers in the Purchasing Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (BA) from four (4) year college or university. Supply Chain Management preferred; and six (6) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Technical knowledge also helpful.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, vendors, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) preferred.
Willingness to pursue specialized certifications such as Fluid Power Society certification, or training to provide greater commodity knowledge.
Analytical reasoning essential when dealing with vendors and the negotiation process.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Working knowledge computers. Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word with a strong knowledge of ERP and MRP systems. Must be comfortable and effective with negotiating. Experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong organizational skills and good written and verbal skills are essential. Ability to travel. Responsible for performing all work efficiently and in compliance with quality, quantity, and safety standards as established by Bekum.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and within acceptable levels.
COMMENTS: Bekum America Corporation reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business.
Title: Sr. Buyer (8-5,M-F)
Location: Irvine, Ca
Duration: 1 year
Client Snapshot: Home of the American Funds, has been singularly focused on delivering superior results for long-term investors using high-conviction portfolios, rigorous research and individual accountability. As of June 30, 2018, they manage more than $1.8 trillion in equity and fixed income assets for millions of individual and institutional investors around the world.
The Senior Buyer role will support the Procurement Operations group within the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement organization. The department works closely with internal associates, customers, Buyers and external Suppliers to understand business requirements for goods and services. Under direct supervision, the Senior Buyer supports operational purchasing activities, purchase order processing, office supply fulfillment, and/or e-procurement management.
-Reconciles daily inventory to research deliverables, discrepancies, and investigate system corrections
-Applies corrective action to unacceptable goods/services by determining the root cause and establishes necessary material disposition
-Conducts a daily follow up with Suppliers to determine status of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MROs) and office supply fulfillment delivery dates
-Provides task support and customer service to Buyers, Procurement team, Suppliers, and associates
-Conducts inter-departmental communication of impactful inventory situations and potential delays in orders/supply areas
-Supports operational procurement activities, including creating/verifying that purchase orders are paid appropriately
-Assists with invoicing issues and reconciliation, expediting materials, cost tracking, and invoice management for procured items
-Manages purchase orders within the SAP system on pricing, delivery status, and quantity
-May be involved with purchasing items on behalf of the Buyer
-May assist with special projects/initiatives, reconciliations, reports, and other Procurement-related tasks as needed
-Demonstrates the ability to identify, assess, respond to, and escalate risks or potential risks encountered through day-to-day activities
-Demonstrates the ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives; effective and professional service orientation
-Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong grammar and syntax skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates within and outside of the organization; strong inter-personal skills
-Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively prioritize and manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
-Requires purchasing knowledge and experience working with Suppliers
-Requires Software, Professional Services Procurement, and MRO experience
-Requires a working knowledge of SAP and Buyer software
-Requires 3-5 years of Buyer and procurement/purchasing experience
-Bachelor’s degree is required
Job Title: Department Clerk - Indirect Sourcing
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
Location: Anton Blvd Costa Mesa, CA, USA
· Coordinate and follow-up with vendors and internal customers to ensure timely onboarding of suppliers, reconcile invoice receipts and other tasks within the Source to Pay life cycle.
· Ability to identify discrepancies and follow up all the way through resolution. Must be resourceful and have ability to resolve issues in a professional manner, all with limited training and direction.
· Accurate and timely documentation, tracking and maintenance of records
· Review and facilitate purchase requisitions, revisions/change orders, and convert to purchase orders as needed.
· Review contracts and collaborate with the Legal and/or Indirect Sourcing to determine appropriate documentation and processes are provided.
· Other incidental/clerical duties, including but limited to, system administration, providing reports, organizing/scheduling team meetings and events, etc.
Skills: Soft skills are key for this role.
Strong communications skills.
Strong project management, relationship and customer service skills Effective organizational skills in managing specific vendors Effective communication skills Written, verbal, presentation, and influencing others Accurate and detail oriented Project and budget knowledge Strong problem-solving skills
Minimum of 1 year of recent relevant experience Bachelor's Degree (strongly Preferred).
Additional years of experience required if no degree.
“Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbor inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden
Buyer/Planner Job Description
Position Title: Buyer/Planner
Reports To: Sourcing Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Responsible overall for direct and indirect purchasing activities supporting a cosmetics manufacturing business. Maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure all KPIs are met including delivery (lead-time), cost and quality. Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure specific objectives for raw materials and packaging components are understood and met. Utilizes best practice forecasting and inventory models to balance inventory level and service requirements. Deep understanding of a broad set of categories including cosmetics raw materials, packaging, quality services, components and indirect supplies / services. Management of day-to-day ERP data requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
BriteLab - Where product innovation and professional success converge!
Imagine working on the front lines of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Where AI-Base robotics and automation form the foundation for the mechanization of the Internet. As the total solutions provider of factory automated and material handling products and services to semiconductor chip and equipment makers worldwide, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that a dynamic team of exceptional employees is essential to our growth. Please come and join our team!
Job Title: Buyer/Planner
Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner. Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers. Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity; creates and maintains bills of material and parts/commodities numbers in supply chain management or other enterprise wide systems.
Digital Media Buyer
North Miami, FL
Based on Experience
We are looking for a full-time Digital Media Buyer to help take this INC 500 company to the next level. We are looking for an extremely organized and efficient individual with a strong marketing background. Our team is fast-paced with many moving parts and we require consistent and thorough documentation. The ideal candidate will have specific areas of focus in digital marketing, but primarily be a well-organized individual capable of organizing and documenting department initiatives.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of job duties and responsibilities:
Provide recommendations of new traffic sources and traffic types, including strategies for scaling new channels profitably.
Stay up to date on industry trends regarding new platforms, tools, and competitor data
Optimization of the conversion funnel through the use of A/B testing focused on improving conversion rates and improving on-site experience
Working knowledge of Google Analytics , Google tag manager, and A/B testing platforms such as VWO or Google Optimize
Exceptional organizational and task management skills
We have an exciting opportunity for those individuals that want to learn and explore the world of business. We are always striving to become better professionals and are looking for someone with the same mindset. We have a great work environment for those looking to learn and advance their careers. You will be working with a handful of success-eager professionals to make a small business grow. We treat this business like it is our own, so the only option is to succeed. We have a motto: nothing is impossible. We bring that attitude to work every day. You will be working directly with the business owners, which allows you to receive direct answers every time. We have a flat hierarchy in which you are able to get answers from anyone on the team, regardless of "title". Truth is our lighthouse.
Please take the time to learn more about our company's culture, as a lack of fit with our culture is the #1 reason for not continuing with us. Please visit:
On The Job
You'll get to be part of a start-up company where all opinions matter. We are a small but very talented team, and each employee plays a key role in creating something unique and special. The office and work environment are different than most, with a work hard/play hard mentality and a fun up-beat fast-paced culture. Modern office space, free coffee, and state-of-the-art computer hardware and software are all perks that you can enjoy by joining the team.
Buyer – Diversity and Inclusion
Seattle, WA (Temporarily Remote)
Contract Length: 1 Year (possibility of extension/conversion)
Pay: $26.00-32.00/ hour (DOE)
Our client, a large beverage retailer, is looking for a Buyer to join their Ethical Sourcing & Supplier Diversity team. This position contributes to the company’s success by providing routine support to the Global Sourcing & Supplier Relations Supplier Diversity & Inclusion program. The goal of the program is to develop a diverse-owned supply base (suppliers that are at least 51% owned by a minority, person with disability, veteran, women, LGBT or small business), that elevates the company experience through a balance of relationship sourcing and supply chain excellence. Applicants should have a background & be familiar with sourcing procurement principles, concepts, goals and objectives, as well as customer service and administrative support. This role will drive awareness of the firm’s opportunities and connect diverse businesses from under-utilized population groups with the procurement & business teams that lead to contracting decisions for all types of products and services.
Desirable Leadership Skills & Abilities:
Job Title: Junior Buyer/Planner
Location: Global Medical Device Company in Sinking Spring, PA
The contract duration is initially 6 months with possible extension
Job Purpose: The role of the Buyer/Planner is to plan, schedule, order and manage raw material components to support the Master Production Schedulers’ build requirements of sub-assemblies and finished goods in an accurate and timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Plans, schedules, and manages the efficient movement of material from receiving, to warehouse, and ultimately to production.
• Material should be planned such that the Master Production Schedulers’ production plans and any changes in market demand can be met.
• Develops raw material requirements in optimum quantities and timing that adhere to engineering and quality specifications.
• Utilize MRP, available tools, and systems to determine material requirement availability that meets component inventory targets and on time production.
• With guidance from Purchasing and Sr. Buyer, negotiates lead times with suppliers and manages suppliers’ schedules accordingly.
• With guidance from Sr. Buyer, ensure forecast material usage volumes are communicated with suppliers to secure adequate supplier capacity.
• Analyze data from multiple tools to assess potential raw material issues and prevent any production impact or interruptions.
• Prompt disposition of defective or otherwise unusable materials (once disposition direction is agreed and approved).
• Maintains accuracy of owned system data to ensure customer service and inventory costs are not impacted by data integrity problems.
• Keeps direct supervisor and broader organization proactively informed of situations that have the potential to result in customer back orders, interruption of production or any significant exposure to increased inventory or obsolescence.
• Provides timely feedback and responses to “customers” consisting of solid information.
• Assist in simplifying present day processes, implementing best practices across the team and driving improvement.
• Assist in developing and updating standardized reports across materials teams.
• Assist in phase in/out implementation project within SAP.
• Complete WM reconciliation transactions daily within SAP.
• 2 years in production planning, supply chain or materials management, preferred
• MS Office proficiency, required
• SAP experience, required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent years of directly related experience
As a member of our Purchasing team, the Buyer is responsible for planning and procuring raw ingredient materials, packaging and finished goods to meet production demand while managing appropriate inventory levels.
• Established contacts with liquid food ingredient vendors/suppliers.
• Responsible for using MRP to track and update materials and informing parties (vendors, warehouse, QC, etc.).
• Negotiate and purchase raw materials, packaging and finished goods while managing inventory levels.
• Coordinate, track and schedule materials.
• Manage vendor relations.
• Conduct research, evaluates findings, and makes independent decisions on procurement matters.
• Interprets and evaluates contract provisions.
• Obtains verbal and written prices quotes from vendors.
• Compares quotes with the specifications and availability of items and places orders.
• Organizes, updates, and retains product information files and purchase order records.
• Reviews orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with existing policies and procedures;
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of buying experience in a food manufacturing environment procuring raw ingredients, packaging, supplies, food supplies, materials, and services. Established contacts with liquid food ingredient vendors/suppliers. Excellent negotiation and sourcing skills to ensure best price and service levels. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under tight timelines and apply good judgement. Experience managing supplier relations and source potential vendors for evaluation of their products and capabilities as a supplier. Participate in continuous improvement projects focused on reducing cost and improving efficiencies. Good analytical skills and demonstrated ability to use ERP systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills. A bachelor’s degree in business or related major is preferred.
Hiring Houston Agents .com - Part Time - Dual Career - Full Time
FREE ~ SAE & CE Classes Program Offered
100% Commission Plan Offered! ~ REALLY LOW Fees
www.HiringHoustonAgents.com visit this page for more information.
EXCLUSIVE LISTING TERRITORIES For Experienced Listing Agents
NOW HIRING AGENTS IN THESE AREAS: Greater Houston, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Spring, Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands.
FREE Warm Opt-In Agent LEADS - NO Lead Competition - WE Are Expert Online Marketers = ONLY Warm Opt-in Exclusive Leads
The Most Comprehensive & Dynamic Compensation Opportunity in Houston ~ A Growth Opportunity with a Team that Cares!
THE LISTING PROS TEAM OPPORTUNITY Benefits:
MAJOR Benefits of Joining "The Listing Pros Team" & The TLP University System
NO ~Monthly Junk Fees
NO ~Desk Fees
NO ~Required Desk Duty
YES ~Work Remotely / From Home
YES ~Full Spectrum Agent Support FREE!
YES ~Lead Generation IDX Website FREE!
YES ~CRM Lead Generation FREE!
YES ~Training Videos Support FREE!
YES ~World Class Training FREE! - LIVE - TLP University Training Modules Trained Bi-Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly.
YES ~ FREE Community Landing Pages Lead Gen. - OVER 30 Online Landing Pages Generating WARM Opt-in Leads for Team
YES ~Give Yourself a Raise - Bonuses & Rewards
MISSION STATEMENT =Provide 5 Star Service For 5 Star Clients using Technology as a Service Enabler but Not Replacing Our 5 Star Client Centric Values
Desired Qualifications: Full Time or Focused Part Time Agents
St. Paul, MN
Responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors. Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers. May require a bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals to perform a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. High School diploma required. BS degree preferred.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
TEXAS AUTO VALUE
EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
NO EXPERIENCE OR SALES REQUIRED
Are you tired of the traditional sales role? Are you tired of exhausting and redundant cold calls? Are you tired of door knocking with unpredictable weather conditions? Are you tired of leads that lead to little to nowhere? Well here at Texas Auto Value we are changing the dynamic of the Sales world! We BUY, BUY, BUY! We are a family owned and operated organization. We pride ourselves on integrity, loyalty, respect, and drive! Come join our team of Buyers!
NO PREVIOUS USED AUTOMOTIVE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! ON-THE-JOB TRAINING! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
**If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please forward your resume with three dates and times of availability for a face-to-face interview for position consideration. Be sure to provide direct contact information. If you have any social media accounts such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., please prove that as well to hr.texasautovalue@ gmail.com *
Reports To: Store Manager
Clothes Mentor Fort Myers – Do you want to LOVE your job? Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you want to enjoy a GREAT employee discount on amazing DESIGNER brands are already 70% off of the original retail value? Do you love to work hard and feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day with a great team? Clothes Mentor Ft. Myers may be the place for you!!
Clothes Mentor is a national women’s RESALE store like you have never seen before! We buy and sell gently-used women’s clothing sizes 0-26, athletic wear, maternity and accessories! We are open seven days a week. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 10am- 8pm, Saturday 10am- 6pm, Sunday 12pm- 6pm!
Clothes Mentor is also a great place to work because there is ALWAYS advancement opportunities! We believe in promoting from within, so if you are open to coaching and can work at a fast pace with a smile then you should be a great fit for our CM Fort Myers team!
This description is a “general” description of duties related to the position of a Sales Associate.
Job descriptions may be altered at any time.
To help promote all aspects of the business: buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Benefits Include, but are not limited to:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are looking for aBuyer. This Buyer is to be in Corvallis, OR for a 2 Year Contract. If you have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of equivalent field with 2-4 Years’ related experience in Buyer/Planner function,APPLY NOW!
·Responsible for purchasing materials, components, equipment, supplies or commodity products for delivery at a specified time and location
·Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate
·Performs purchasing-related financial analysis and forecasting
·Entry: Applies basic foundation of a functions principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope
·Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience
·Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters
·Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment
·Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
·Bachelor’s/Master’s degree of equivalent field/experience
·2-4 minimum years of related experience
·Basic knowledge of buyer/planner function
We have an immediate need for a Buyer at a leading company conveniently located in Warminster PA. This is a long term temp position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Job Duties Include:
Please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
The Position: Senior Media Buyer
MPG is seeking a Senior Media Buyer to join our team, working on one of our key accounts. Candidates must have experience negotiating, executing and evaluating both television and radio buys on a local basis. The Senior Media Buyer should be able to juggle multiple plans and projects --- in multiple markets --- and still meet all deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team-player who has the desire to learn and advance their media career by gaining more responsibility and greater client contact in a smaller, more entrepreneurial agency. This is for a position located in our Boca Raton, FL office.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Relationships & Service:
Experience working in a small advertising agency is a big plus!
Marketing Performance Group offers excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, major medical, 401-K and a profit sharing plan.
We are seeking a Real Estate Buyer Agent to join our growing team in West Hollywood!
· Prospect for buyer leads, convert buyer leads into appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis
· Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
· Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations
· Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Regular Work Activities
· Lead follow-up
· Script practice
· Showings and Virtual Open Houses
· Excellent at building rapport
· People oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Good organizational skills
· Learning based
· Thrive working in a team environment
· Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
· Must live in the West Hollywood area
· Must have reliable transportation to and from the office, showings, and open houses
· Must be available Full-time including nights and weekends
· Must be licensed, or in the process of obtaining your CA real estate salesperson license
Looking For a Position in Replenishment?
In an environment that has true opportunities for growth?
We have an opportunity to join the purchasing team at AZ PARTSMASTER.
If you have multi-location fulfillment experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow as a buyer and a merchant, continue reading. If you are looking to join a billion dollar industry giant that will treat you like a number, we’re not the place for you. Partsmaster is a family owned distributor with a 30 year history of stable and profitable growth, working in our Phoenix office you will know our president and leadership team by name.
Partsmaster is an MRO supplier to the multi-family housing vertical. OK, let’s be real, what we do is sell toilet seats, chlorine, light switches, HVAC equipment, doors and more than 6,000 other items to owners and managers of apartments. It is not what you would call a sexy business, but is almost recession proof. Still with me? We currently have 7 branch locations throughout the southwest, with additional locations in the planning stages. But we can only grow if we build a team focused on continual improvement.
At Partsmaster we have deployed Prophet 21 (P21), from Epicor as our ERP solution. The P21 purchasing module is a phenomenal tool which analyzes product movement via myriad of algorithms. But is isn’t perfect, which is why we are looking for a replenishment professional to join our team in Phoenix. We are looking for people who can see beyond the numbers, learn about their suppliers and product mix to bring the best of analytics and common sense together to drive fill rates and turns.
At Partsmaster we put people first, work as a team and focus on making life easier for our customers and ourselves.
Every job has a list of duties and responsibilities, here’s the ones that come with the position we are looking to fill:
· Ensure vendor orders are placed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Use internal inventory transfers to maximize inventory investment and balance inventory.
· Maintain stocking levels to insure fill rates are at or above the company standard.
· Maintain stocking levels to insure inventory turns are within company guidelines.
· Monitor delivery times to insure vendors are performing per agreement.
· Review vendor price increases take steps to mitigate requests for price increases.
· Identify trends in product usage (increases and decreases) and take steps to insure PARTSMASTER stock levels reflect those changes.
· Partner with the Merchandising team to identify new opportunities in products, suppliers, packaging and promotions.
· Partner with the Marketing team on opportunity buys, promotions and sale items
· Participate in reporting on department performance in a timely manner, including but not limited to; fail to fill, turns, dead stock, etc…
· Participate in catalog and website layouts to insure product features, advantages and benefits are clearly represented.
· Collaborates with purchasing and operations on forecasting and supply chain set-up for all suppliers and products including current and new programs.
· Collaborates with Sales team to drive category or categories sales objectives including working with suppliers to provide product training.
· Supports and contributes with annual Catalog Production including reviewing product descriptions and layout, communicating changes to the graphic arts department. Develop standards for presentation of categories and sub-categories of items and provide copy and research as needed to insure the standard is met and information presented is accurate.
· High School Degree or equivalent.
· 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent employment history in a complimentary field preferred.
· Above average computer skills (typing, word processing, data entry).
· Experience with EXCEL fundamentals required, advanced training and/or skill a plus.
· Must be able to communicate clearly by telephone and e-mail.
· Problem analysis and problem-solving.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Exceptional attitude.
EEO Statement: AZ PARTSMASTER provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AZ PARTSMASTER complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AZ PARTSMASTER expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AZ PARTSMASTER’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Our team currently has TWO positions available for buyer specialists and Listing Specialists . If you are high energy, ambitious, have a teachable spirit, are not intimidated by technology and have an active AZ Real Estate license, we have a high paying position for you! Some previous experience in real estate is helpful but we'll teach you everything you need to know to become a rock star with one of Tucson's leading real estate team!
This is a full-time position that requires some evening and weekend work in order to be highly successful. If you meet all our qualifications and requirements, you will be eligible for our Guaranteed Salary Program. Of course, the potential exists to make more if you are truly exceptional! To see if you have what it takes to become our next Rock Star, email your resume immediately!
***You must have an active Arizona Real Estate License to be considered***
About this Position
SeeScan is looking for an experienced Buyer/Planner to join the Purchasing team and help ensure the timely purchasing of the company’s materials, supplies, equipment, and services. Our ideal candidate knows how to skillfully balance attention to detail with the bigger picture to set and achieve goals quickly. They are well organized, resourceful, efficient, and take pride in their work. A team player with a positive attitude will thrive in this role.
In this position, you will be responsible for following purchasing processes, providing guidance on potential cost saving opportunities for materials and services, and maintaining vendor relationships. You will work across a number of teams to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, and ensure order accuracy and overall quality.
Education and Experience
If this position is of interest, please apply online at https://careers.seescan.com. In your application, please include your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. We are looking for a long-term, in-house team member to join us, not a contractor or consultant.
This is a remote position initially with the possibility of transitioning to onsite in the future. Preference will be given to candidates living in the San Diego area.
Modern life depends on the infrastructure that brings water, electricity, gas, and communications to our homes and businesses. SeeScan’s mission is to deliver best-of-class products that protect these vital services. We are an original equipment manufacturer in San Diego, CA that builds diagnostic and utility locating equipment from the ground up, from initial product conception to prototyping, testing, and final assembly.
At SeeScan, you’ll be part of a group of people who bring passion and energy into everything they do. We value the individual contributions all of our employees make, and invest in the tools and training they need to find success and professional growth. We do our best to empower the right people to take on new opportunities, and our culture promotes transparency, integrity, and continuous learning.
Experience and Educations Requirements:
We are looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of current retail trends, styles, and brands. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling teen, twenty something fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, minimum.
Please submit your resume (Microsoft WORD format only, please) with the following:
1. How many hours are you able to work per week?
2. What is your current availability to work?
3. Will your availability be changing within the next six months? Yes/No - If yes, please let us know why you expect your schedule to change and how it will effect your hours of availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15 /hour