K&L Bistro is looking for a server, a Busser and a host. All shifts are mostly nights and weekends. Servers must have experience.
Franchettis' Kitchen, Wine+Beer Stube on North Dutton is open 6 days a week for lunch and brunch, and 4 days for happy hour and dinner.
We are looking for a Busser with one year experience, to clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, help with water service, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, polish and restock as well as help with any other dining room needs.
Day Shift 11-3 and dinner shifts 5pm-9.30pm, we offer split shifts.
EMAIL: Paste Resume Into the Body of the Email
Include Phone Number for Contact.
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards is an ultra-premium winery located in the heart of the Sonoma Valley. We are a certified sustainable family-owned winery whose commitment to excellence has resulted in continued recognition for our award winning wines and our outstanding wine & food pairing experiences. We are proud of all of our accomplishments, including being voted one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay by our employees 9 years in a row.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Hospitality Busser / Event Server to join our award winning team. This position will be responsible for enhancing the brand value of St. Francis Winery by creating positive customer relationships through exceptional guest experiences, resulting in wine sales now and in the future. The Hospitality Busser/ Events Server will assists various guest experience programs at the Visitor Center supporting the hosts, serving food, set- up/breakdown for events and maintaining clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work areas.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position generally Thursday through Monday. Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and holidays (day and evening shifts) required. Overtime occasionally required, often on short notice. Part-time positions are generally 2-4 days a week, 6-8 hours a day.
• Works effectively with Wine & Food Pairing, Events, Tasting Room and Kitchen teams through daily duties and operations.
• Set-up and breakdown for private tastings.
• Busses food and wine in the presence of guests.
• Carries multiple plates and glassware by hand and on trays.
• Delivers a gracious experience to all guests.
• Washes and polishes glasses.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times to ensure clean, safe and efficient operations; performs closing clean-up duties when necessary.
• Assists in maintaining and stocking necessary supplies and materials.
• Restocks wine and helps pack orders.
• Facilitates daily checklist for opening and closing duties.
• Supports processes of physical inventory counts with Event Manager.
• Informs management of maintenance issues, i.e. lights out, broken equipment, furniture repair, etc. and follows up as necessary.
• Maintains and restocks restrooms for all events.
• Sets up, maintains and breaks down tables, chairs and bus station.
• Assists in the set up and servicing of indoor and outdoor seating areas.
• Assists in packing and carrying wine to guests’ cars as needed.
• Fully supports the Winery’s policies and procedures.
• Fully supports the Company’s commitment towards established safety practices and policies.
• Supports and demonstrates commitment to St. Francis Winery’s sustainability and green initiatives/practices, including energy and resource efficiency, recycling programs, etc.
• Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
• Previous bussing experience preferred.
• Excellence in creating/providing guest experiences in keeping with St. Francis core values and brand image.
• Ability to communicate with visitors in a confident, knowledgeable, warm and friendly manner.
• Ability to follow directions and manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proactive; anticipates needs and works to meet them.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Creative, flexible, and supportive team player.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
ST. FRANCIS WINERY AND VINEYARDS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO A DIVERS AND INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT. (EOE M/V/F/D)
Bartender / Host / Hostess (Bodega Bay) (Sebastopol)
Lucas Wharf is looking for experienced and hardworking Team members. Successful candidates will have a positive attitude and bring fresh and exciting ideas that will drive our successful operation into the next decade. The people to fill these positions will be reliable, have dependable transportation and fully available to work weekends and holidays. If you feel that you meet these expectations and have the qualifications to meet our needs please reply to the Craig's List e-mail address provided. Please paste your resume in the body of the text in your e-mail as no attachments will be opened.
-Full time position
-3 years minimum casual fine dining experience required
-Knowledge of fine dining procedures, general mixed drink knowledge, and wine etiquette
-Work well in a fast paced casual fine dining environment
-Desire to work in and maintain a 'clean as you' go work place
-Be hard working and able to multi-task with limited instruction from manager
-Pay attention to details and have knowledge of up selling techniques
-Strong work ethic, Energetic, Outgoing, Strong customer service skills
Host / Hostess:
-Part time position
-You will be responsible to provide a warm and friendly immediate greet to our guests at the door
-Seat the guests and present clean menus in a friendly, professional and quick manner
-Take names on a waiting list and give quotes when tables are not immediately available, observe and keep track of the status of tables
-Answer the phone and questions concerning the menu and the restaurant
-Help to maintain and organize the host area, foyer, front entrance and restrooms
Dempseys Restaurant and Brewery is looking for servers and lead line cooks. Founded in 1991 Dempsey's is Sonoma County's oldest craft brewery and the only craft brewery currently brewing in Petaluma. Our beer garden is located right on the banks of the Petaluma River with city and river views. Since 2016 we have won many awards and praise for our beers created in the last three years. We have a new chef who has created a lot of excitement with his new menu.
The City of Petaluma will be dredging and revitalizing the river soon so we are anticipating a super busy and prosperous summer and fall this year. We need enthusiastic and hard working staff members in both front and back of house to take advantage of all this new energy.
If this sounds interesting to you please come join us and be a part of our team
Love Pizza And People? Come and be a part of our opening team. We are looking for outgoing, energetic people who love to work hard and have fun at the same time. Full time and part-time available. Experience cooking pizza is a plus but willing to train motivated people.
Bartender, Server, busser, runner, bqt server
Join Charlie Palmer Dry Creek Kitchen’s staff -Upscale dining
Set on Healdsburg’s historic tree lined Plaza, Charlie Palmer Dry Creek Kitchen mixes vibrant American cooking and world class Sonoma bottlings with the intimate charm of a small town and true wine country hospitality.
Great health benefits, work climate with opportunities for growth