We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences. Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Dempseys Restaurant and Brewery is looking for servers and lead line cooks. Founded in 1991 Dempsey's is Sonoma County's oldest craft brewery and the only craft brewery currently brewing in Petaluma. Our beer garden is located right on the banks of the Petaluma River with city and river views. Since 2016 we have won many awards and praise for our beers created in the last three years. We have a new chef who has created a lot of excitement with his new menu.
The City of Petaluma will be dredging and revitalizing the river soon so we are anticipating a super busy and prosperous summer and fall this year. We need enthusiastic and hard working staff members in both front and back of house to take advantage of all this new energy.
If this sounds interesting to you please come join us and be a part of our team
The Red Grape restaurant in Sonoma is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team. We are a fast paced, well established restaurant that serves the Sonoma community as well as the bustling tourist trade. Experience a plus, but we are happy to train the right person. Apply in person at:
529 1st Street West
Sonoma, CA 95476
St. Clair Brown is an urban winery and brewery located in downtown Napa. We are looking for a wonderful addition to our team. You must love people and truly find joy in making people happy. We work in a glass greenhouse in the middle of a culinary garden, so you must also enjoy being in an outdoor environment. The work is fast paced, but we have a lot of fun.
We have a part-time busser position available. This position is critical to keeping the tasting room flowing. You must be hard-working, dependable, and be comfortable taking direction from several people. Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs., and must be available to work weekends.
Duties include: setting up and breaking down dining tables, chairs and umbrellas, bussing tables, washing dishes, stocking wine, running the cash register, delivering food to the tables, and other duties as needed, and most importantly keeping a positive and friendly attitude with co-workers and customers.
Please apply via email or in person with a copy of your resume, or be prepared to fill out an application.
St. Clair Brown Winery & Brewery
816 Vallejo Street
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards is an ultra-premium winery located in the heart of the Sonoma Valley. We are a certified sustainable family-owned winery whose commitment to excellence has resulted in continued recognition for our award winning wines and our outstanding wine & food pairing experiences. We are proud of all of our accomplishments, including being voted one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay by our employees 9 years in a row.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Hospitality Busser / Event Server to join our award winning team. This position will be responsible for enhancing the brand value of St. Francis Winery by creating positive customer relationships through exceptional guest experiences, resulting in wine sales now and in the future. The Hospitality Busser/ Events Server will assists various guest experience programs at the Visitor Center supporting the hosts, serving food, set- up/breakdown for events and maintaining clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work areas.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position generally Thursday through Monday. Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and holidays (day and evening shifts) required. Overtime occasionally required, often on short notice. Part-time positions are generally 2-4 days a week, 6-8 hours a day.
• Works effectively with Wine & Food Pairing, Events, Tasting Room and Kitchen teams through daily duties and operations.
• Set-up and breakdown for private tastings.
• Busses food and wine in the presence of guests.
• Carries multiple plates and glassware by hand and on trays.
• Delivers a gracious experience to all guests.
• Washes and polishes glasses.
• Maintains cleanliness and sanitation at all times to ensure clean, safe and efficient operations; performs closing clean-up duties when necessary.
• Assists in maintaining and stocking necessary supplies and materials.
• Restocks wine and helps pack orders.
• Facilitates daily checklist for opening and closing duties.
• Supports processes of physical inventory counts with Event Manager.
• Informs management of maintenance issues, i.e. lights out, broken equipment, furniture repair, etc. and follows up as necessary.
• Maintains and restocks restrooms for all events.
• Sets up, maintains and breaks down tables, chairs and bus station.
• Assists in the set up and servicing of indoor and outdoor seating areas.
• Assists in packing and carrying wine to guests’ cars as needed.
• Fully supports the Winery’s policies and procedures.
• Fully supports the Company’s commitment towards established safety practices and policies.
• Supports and demonstrates commitment to St. Francis Winery’s sustainability and green initiatives/practices, including energy and resource efficiency, recycling programs, etc.
• Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
• Previous bussing experience preferred.
• Excellence in creating/providing guest experiences in keeping with St. Francis core values and brand image.
• Ability to communicate with visitors in a confident, knowledgeable, warm and friendly manner.
• Ability to follow directions and manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proactive; anticipates needs and works to meet them.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Creative, flexible, and supportive team player.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
ST. FRANCIS WINERY AND VINEYARDS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO A DIVERS AND INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT. (EOE M/V/F/D)
This position works under the direction of the Sales Manager and Estate Chef. The position is not limited to but holds to three vital responsibilities:
1. Hospitality: Assisting the team in setting up/breaking down all wine tastings, including setting the tables
with wine and water glasses and collateral materials; pouring wine when needed
2. Housekeeping/Back of the House: Polishing glassware and helping to maintain a tidy
workplace in the Hospitality House
3. Culinary: Assisting the Chef and team in food pairings, small events and harvest lunches when needed
• Assist the team in setting up/breaking down wine tastings/food pairings for Wheeler Farms and AP clients
• Checklist and proper training will be provided to Hospitality Assistant upon start date; Hospitality
Assistant will be responsible for completing the listed tasks
• Be responsible for upkeep and cleanliness of Hospitality House so that Hospitality House looks its
best during business hours
• Be responsible for washing/sanitizing dishes, glassware, flatware, cooking pots/utensils and other related
food service equipment
• Be responsible for back of the house cleanliness and housekeeping; work directly with outside help to
explain proper cleanliness expectations
• Assist with kitchen inventory and janitorial supplies
• Assist the Chef and team to ensure trash is removed from Hospitality and brought out to the street
• Assist the Chef and team in food preparation and/or serving plated food and beverages for tastings
• Assist the Chef and team in preparing harvest lunches, delivering the food to Production and cleaning
up platters afterwards
• Assist the Culinary Team with miscellaneous gardening and feeding the chickens
• On occasion, the schedule may require working during evening hours, but advance notice will be
• Must be 21 years or older
• RBS and Serve Safe certified
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends and occasional evenings for special events
• Ability to lift 30lbs
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Be a reliable team player
• Have strong communication skills
• Demonstrate time management skills with ability to prioritize the workload