Symbridge is looking for an Institutional and Accredited Investor Business Development Manager who will be an integral part of a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven sales team. You will be a leader who can cultivate customer relationships. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
As Business Development Manager, you will be expected to be a connected sales representative that is driven by customer success. You will also be passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and the benefits it can offer institutions and accredited investors.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need to have:
What would be nice to have:
What you’ll get:
The Director of Business Development, Molecular Diagnostics is responsible for driving business within an identified group of clinical customers and/or target clinical customers. This position will be instrumental in developing a business strategy to help achieve the sales and profitability targets for the Regions and the Company. The Director of Business Development, Molecular Diagnostics, will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to sell a diverse product portfolio that is comprised of scientific laboratory supplies, equipment, chemicals and safety items used in clinical diagnostics and reference laboratories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Negotiate multi-site national contracts with large dollar customers.
• Drive corporate customer relationships and hold both accountable for commitments.
• Work with the Sales Team to meet/exceed annual Sales and Gross Profit growth goals.
• Support the Account Managers with problem solving skills and solution development.
• Understand and manage customer lifecycle and contract timeframe and plan and act accordingly.
• Provide strategic direction for the review and completion of RFP / RFQ bid opportunities.
• Own the implementation process to commercialize new Master Supply agreements.
• Help manage SFDC funnel for the Clinical account targets in the region and move opportunities successfully through the pipeline.
• Coordinate needs and perform opportunity assessments across all locations to drive business growth and increase market-share at all locations.
• Works in conjunction with the Regional Sales Teams to drive implementation and support contracts to drive growth.
• Travel with Account Managers on a regular basis to provide training and drive corporate initiatives with clinical customers.
• Attend quarterly leadership meetings to share best practices with peers.
• Develop and strengthen manufacturer and key customer relationships.
• Prepare annual sales and gross margin forecasts for the Clinical Division and monitor performance to plan throughout the year.
• Successfully work with the internal operations team to ensure customer support is provided.
• Set strategic direction for the Account Managers with the PEAK and CE teams in the Clinical Division to help drive cross-selling initiatives and strengthen the Thomas value proposition.
• Work across a matrix organization to manage all aspects of the customers to ensure we are bringing value to the organization.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5 – 10 years of sales and sales management experience.
• Preferred experience working for and/or through distribution.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and a CRM tool.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and prepare RFP responses using a defined selling process.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the sales team.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, commissions, ratios, discounts, gross profit, and proportions to practical situations.
• Strong desire to serve customers (internal and external) by going the extra mile.
• This position does not have direct reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will also be required to drive a car to meet with clients.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Must pay close attention to detail
• This position has a predictable work schedule with frequent deadlines and a high level of decision-making ability
• This position works closely with others
• There is a lot of record-keeping and routine paperwork
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position has no exposure to environmental conditions such as chemicals or extreme weather conditions.
A vertically integrated Real Estate Development Group in San Francisco is seeking a Business and Assets Manger to consult with their team on a part time basis. Experience and familiarity with the Real Estate business is a core component of this position.
Ideally, this role is for someone with a strong amount of finance experience and assistant CFO responsibilities who wants to work for an entrepreneurial company where the sky is the limit. This role will involve performing high level analysis but also the tackling of finance tasks such as financial reporting and JE preparation for our portfolio companies. CPA accreditation desired.
Asset Management (Working with Property Management and Accounting)
· Asset analysis and financial modeling
· Year over year performance analysis
· Performance improvement planning loss reduction
· Budgeting for capital improvements 3 and 5-year horizon
· Debt/equity analysis
· Debt and equity sourcing
· Deal underwriting, bench-marking and overall pipeline/portfolio analytics
· Year-end financial auditing for tax preparation
· Assist in evaluating portfolio with professional consultants
· Evaluate potential real estate loans and underwriting loan deals to go to market.
Business Investments (Working with Business’ within the group and where there is partial interest)
· Working on business plan and strategy with the operations and management team
· Working on tracking and guiding the plan on a weekly basis
· Advising company management on improvements
· Acting as owner’s representative project managing business plan.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Proficient in real estate accounting methods
· Proficient in financial modeling
· Knowledge of various real estate loan types, interest
· Ability to present data on multi-million-dollar development opportunities
· Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Ability to multi- task and adjust priority items at ease
· Aptitude to work with a small team
· At least 2 years’ experience working in an accounting/finance role with a real estate development company.
· Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance. CPA desired
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a talented and passionate New Business Development Specialist to create, nurture and grow successful relationships with customers in the Healthcare industry. In this role you will promote, evangelize and create opportunities for our Pro AV Business Unit with decision makers in the Healthcare industry.
As a New Business Development Specialist, you will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to identify customer video conferencing needs and educate them on AVer’s Pro AV products and solutions for the Healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about uncovering opportunities and evangelizing video conferencing solutions for Healthcare customers. If you are passionate about promoting high quality, state of the art video conferencing products and solutions with exceptional support. If you thrive in a fast pace and fun environment, want to learn, grow, and reap the benefits of your accomplishments, the New Business Specialist at AVer may be the position you have been looking for.
Please send your resume as an attachment.
AVer Information Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Founded in 2008, AVer is an award-winning provider of education technology and video collaboration camera solutions that improve productivity and enrich learning. From accelerating learning in the classroom to increasing competitive advantage for businesses, AVer solutions leverage the power of technology to help people connect with one another to achieve great things. Our product portfolio includes Professional Grade Artificial Intelligence Enabled Auto Tracking Cameras, Microsoft Teams Certified Enterprise Grade USB Cameras, Document Cameras and Mobile Device Charging Solutions. We strive to provide industry leading service and support that exceeds our customer's expectations. We are also deeply committed to our community, the environment and employ stringent green processes in all we do. Learn more at averusa.com and follow us @AVerInformation.
Our client is seeking a Business Development Leader to help further accelerate the growth of their Industrial business unit by identifying promising new opportunities, winning exciting new projects and growing key client accounts. This individual will bring experience selling small-mid capital sized engineering procurement construction (EPC)design-build delivery projects. This individual has helped clients successfully implement capacity/facility expansions, meet water management objectives, comply with environmental requirements, or address other related needs. As an integral member of our dynamic Industrial team, the Business Development Leader contributes by:
12+ years of experience.
We are seeking a Sales Manager Business Development to join our team! You will supervise and coordinate all activities of the sales team.
Akvelon is a rapidly growing software engineering company. With nearly 800 employees (and counting) across nine offices from California and Seattle to Europe, Akvelon is a premier provider of software engineering services to many high tech companies such as Microsoft, HP, T-Mobile, and many others.
With a sizable client base already established in California including, but not limited to, Reddit, DoorDash, and Genesis Capital, Akvelon is further expanding our business development capability to help drive our continued growth in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven business development professional to join Akvelon's growing San Francisco office and help take it to the next level.
Contact us if:
You have been successful doing business development for large software consultancy/staffing/outsourcing technology organizations
You have carried and delivered on sizable quotas
You are extremely self-driven and self-motivated
You love working with people and accelerating their careers
Your ability to grow has been limited by your current company's inability to deliver
You are willing to be the "on the ground" representative in California
Having the flexibility to work at different locations, of your choice, in the Bay Area is important to you
You would benefit by working alongside of one of Seattle’s top 15 ranked CEOs
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Full Time
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably's 2019 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle our CEO was ranked as one of the Top 15 CEO’s in Seattle as well by Comparably in 2018, and we have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal for the majority of the r last decade. Our company is growing fast, so now is the best time to join our team.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
As National Fitness Campaign (NFC) expands across America, we are looking for a talented consultative sales and business development professional to join our Partnership Development team. This position provides a valuable opportunity to engage in meaningful and impactful work that will improve population health and shape the built environment in America for decades. Candidates who thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, have exceptional communication and consultative skills, and posses a passion for health and wellness are an excellent fit for the position.
About National Fitness Campaign:
National Fitness Campaign is a San Francisco based consulting firm dedicated to building health and happiness in cities across America by bringing world-class fitness infrastructure and programming outdoors.
See our 2-minute video: https://nationalfitnesscampaign.com/watch
The first National Fitness Campaign in the 1980s reached over 4,000 communities. The new Campaign is now exploding across the country with our powerful initiative, tested and developed over four years in San Francisco and at Stanford University. Partners in over 40 states have already joined the movement. By 2023, new digitally connected Fitness Courts will be in 1,000 cities and schools nationwide.
About the position:
In this role, you will succeed as a consultant who builds funding and consensus for the NFC program by guiding local champions in cities through our proven development process.
The NFC program and services are built on and around the Fitness Court®, the world's best outdoor gym, and use the unique and exciting toolkit that is our national fitness campaign.
As a Partnership Development Manager, you will learn and master the NFC partnership development process, managing a high volume of candidates across our Campaign. You will maintain responsibility and management over all aspects of each relationship and partnership, including confirming funding and closing the relationship.
Your work will include engagement with some of the most innovative cities, corporations, and schools in America. Successful candidates will have a background working with the government, or large organizations, identifying champions, building consensus, and engaging stakeholders to win funding and approvals for projects or initiatives.
NFC is open to remote candidates for this role!
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPER
$20/hour + unlimited commissions
Does the following describe you?
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Earnings Commensurate with Performance and Effort!
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, WE ARE ON A MISSION TO PUT A MILLION PEOPLE TO WORK ANNUALLY!
We help people in our community find work every day! Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the Business Development processes with our paid training program.
What We Offer:
What You Will Do:
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
What We Look For:
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com (please add “Business Developer” to the subject line of your email).
Business Sales Executive / Developer
The Firms’ services include automation led infrastructure services, enabled by smart machines, DevOps & predictive analytics. The focus is to reduce incidents through automation to improve user experience by 10X and reduce resource utilization by 40%.
The Business Development role is responsible for crafting new relationships, contracts, business models, devising strategies, capitalizing on those opportunities, and collaborating with lines of business in executing the growth strategies for new clients/logos. You will act as a strategic and tactical consultative leader across large-scale cross-brand engagements.
You will be actively engaged in running the end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and generating pipeline of new clients/logos. You will be an expert in understanding client business goals and strategic imperatives that help the pitch process and develop strategic deliverables that create a win/win situation.
Base Salary $120,000 - $170,000 + Commission