About Good Use:
Good Use diverts surplus and 'imperfect' produce from becoming food waste and makes raw juice, lemonade and wellness shots from it that we distribute to offices, retail stores and food service partners throughout the Bay Area.
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager contributes to the growth, development and long-term health of our Direct sales channel. The day-to-day work includes effective prospecting and development of new sales opportunities, responding to inbound web or email inquiries promptly, and conducting sales calls, in-person tastings with potential office customers and strategic partners.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
Celebrating our 44th anniversary in 2020, CocoKids is a non-profit organization with a mission to champion and advance quality child care and early education. As the only child care resource and referral agency serving all of Contra Costa, we are at the center of the child care delivery system. Through a wide range of free and low cost services and programs, we collaborate with parents, child care providers, businesses and the community to ensure children in Contra Costa County are nurtured, healthy, and achieve their full potential.
Benefits: Excellent benefits including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD for employees. Optional pre-tax FSA, supplemental Life, 403b Retirement Plan. $1000/year Education Reimbursement and generous paid time off plans. Shorten your commute, improve your work/life balance!
For a full description of the position and to learn more about us, please visit our website.
General overview: The Development and Communications Associate will provide support to the Director of Development & Communications in CocoKids fundraising and communications programs, including grant writing and implementation of foundation, corporate, individual and event-based plans.
Grant Writing (40%)
• Write foundation and corporate grant proposals for restricted and unrestricted funds
• Monitor and prepare grant reports to meet deadlines and compile documents as required
• Maintain a fundraising calendar
Individual Donor Cultivation and Stewardship (30%)
• Write and produce annual appeal letters, Annual Report and provider newsletters
• Assist with all aspects of individual gift solicitations
• Conduct web-based research on individual donor prospects and prepare a summary report
• Coordinate all development-related correspondence
• Coordinate and support the planning and execution of donor cultivation events and activities
C. Event Planning and Support (15%)
D. Social Media and Marketing (15%)
Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study or equivalent experience
Minimum 1 year, preferably 2 years, experience in development and fund raising, marketing, community relations or related fields
Excellent writing skills - grant writing, fund proposals, etc.
Proficient with social media and fundraising software
Passion for children's causes and welfare
CocoKids is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse pool of candidates.
San Leandro Education Foundation (SLED) is an independent not-for-profit 501(c)(3)organization founded in 2008 dedicated to raising resources and improving the lives andeducation of children in the San Leandro Unified School District. We believe that strong publicschools are essential to our quality of life and the future well-being of our city. SLED’s role isto serve as a bridge for those in the community who want to invest in our children and schoolsand the future of the San Leandro community by providing opportunities and mechanisms toleverage valuable resources where they are needed the most.
Board of Directors
The Executive Director is responsible for the planning and administration of SLED programs;driving the organization’s strategic plan; and coordinating marketing, fundraising andoutreach activities to further the mission of the organization. In addition, the ExecutiveDirector is responsible for managing SLED organizational operations, including providingreports and financial data to the Board of Directors. As a whole, the Executive Director isresponsible for representing SLED in the community.
Board Governance and Relations
● Partner with board President in planning the agenda and materials for board meetings, schedule facility for and send notification of upcoming meetings
● Support Board of Directors in meeting the organizational mission.
● Initiate and assist in developing policy recommendations and in setting priorities
● Initiate and assist in development and implementation of SLED’s strategic plan and annual goals
● Facilitate recruiting and orientation of new board members
● Assist with staffing board committees as appropriate
● Manage the organization budget.
● Responsible for expanding the philanthropic support for the organization through identification and cultivation of foundations, businesses, and individuals
● Planning and coordination of annual fundraising events and activities
● Responsible for fiscal integrity and communication of spending to the board
● Manage contract grant writing and grant reporting
● Work with Treasurer, ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
● Monitor donation receipt and send reminders as needed
● Ensure completion of the administrative tasks required to carry out SLED’s mission and objectives
● Raise public awareness of SLED through a variety of methods
● Embody our Mission, Vision, and the Values of the organization
● Responsible for hiring, supervision, and retention of motivated, qualified staff
● Develop and administer operational policies
● Provide information for evaluation of the organization’s activities Programs
● Coordinate, cultivate and maintain a working relationship with the San Leandro Unified School District
● Oversee all organizational programs, ensuring programmatic objectives are established and met or exceeded
● Serve as chief liaison with specific community groups to promote awareness of programs and results
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Public education or school district organization
● Familiar with and comfortable with San Leandro’s diverse community
● Donor relations and understanding of the funding community
● Google Docs, database usage and management, social media management
● Marketing technology tools such as Salesforce and MailChimp preferred
● Effective managerial and administrative strategies
● Cross-cultural competency
● Management of volunteers
● Be passionate about enhancing the educational experience for all students in the San Leandro Unified School District
● Hands-on leader and success in similarly-sized non-profit or philanthropic organizations.
● Prioritize and implement diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies
● Effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
● Be a confident spokesperson with strong verbal and written skills
● High level strategic thinking and planning with ability to envision and successfully convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors
● Convert stakeholders into donors
● Actively fundraise with demonstrated results
● Employ solid organizational skills, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
● Work with business, community and public entities
● Be self motivated and work independently
● Work for a Board of Directors
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience in public or non-profit administration including with financial, non-profit management, fundraising, public relations, communications and marketing, public education or school volunteer programs.
Valid CA drivers license, current automobile insurance, and willingness and ability to use own vehicle for SLED purposes. Frequent district-wide travel necessary. Must be able to pass fingerprinting and TB testing requirements as a volunteer with San Leandro Unified School District.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by the Executive Director to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Work is performed primarily in an office setting or from a home office, and by travelling to school sites and businesses. Some evening, weekend, and travel are required.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard and stuffing envelopes; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Position is currently budgeted as .75-1.0 FTE including medical benefits, 401(k) with match, and paid time off. Salary dependent on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
San Leandro Education Foundation does not discriminate in the hiring of employees based on their gender, race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any classification protected by applicable state or federal discrimination laws.
E-mail : resume, cover letter and three professional references.
Hiring process may take 6-12 weeks. No inquiries or phone calls please. Deadline to apply is March 31, 2020 at 5 p.m. Position is open until filled.
POSITION: ReThink Disposable Associate POSTING DATE: February 24, 2020
LOCATION: Oakland, California CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2020
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund seek a full-time energetic associate to help implement our ReThink Disposable program (www.rethinkdisposable.org). The Associate will conduct outreach to engage local restaurants and institutions in implementing cost saving practices that reduce packaging and waste. The campaign focuses on reducing the use of disposable products in the food service industry, replacing disposables with reusable products. Clean Water Action is a national citizens’ organization working for clean, safe and affordable water, prevention of health-threatening pollution, creation of environmentally-safe jobs and businesses, and empowerment of people to make democracy work. Clean Water Fund organizes strong grassroots groups, coalitions and campaigns to protect our environment, health, economic well-being and community quality of life.
Primary duties include:
· Conduct field outreach and recruit businesses to participate in ReThink Disposable program
· Observe business operations and make recommendations for source reduction, offer technical assistance to participants; track and record results pre and post intervention, conduct analysis of waste reduction and cost savings to business as a result of program implementation
· Assist with ReThink Disposable internal/external communications needs such as program promotion, marketing, and sharing business accomplishments;
· Meet targets for recruiting business participants on time and with significant results;
· Participate in meetings to plan and implement ReThink Disposable program;
· Perform other duties as directed by Supervisors.
· Personable and able to communicate effectively with businesses and the public to seek behavior change;
· Strong writing skills with a fun and relatable writing style to communicate out stories of behavior change and program impact;
· Knowledge of water, waste, marine debris and plastics pollution, and experience in food service industry a plus; proficiency in other languages a plus as well;
· Must be very organized, detail-oriented, able to work independently, meet deadlines and complete assignments on time while juggling multiple projects and tasks;
· Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to drive throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Some lifting and transporting of materials may be required.
Compensation: Starting salary in the mid $40’s, depending on experience. Attractive benefits package available.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund value a diverse workplace. People of color and those from economically disadvantaged communities are particularly encouraged to apply. Clean Water is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
California - Preference is for the candidate to reside in Northern California or Central Valley. This can be a remote position or in the Walnut Creek office. The candidate will be responsible for renewing accounts between $75K - $350K in premium.
Develops and manages independent agency relationship including the development of new business and retention of existing business in a region or territory. Reviews, analyzes, approves or rejects complex business within letter of authority. Serve as liaison with company personnel regarding company business opportunities and problem resolution. Responsible for assisting in establishing the territory's or region's overall agency plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS (Core for ALL):
Do you love connecting with people over delicious, creative food? Want to tell the story of a boutique creative food consultancy that helps shape the way the world eats? We have the job for you!
CCD Innovation is a consulting company that helps food brands and entrepreneurs transform, develop and commercialize food and beverage products to create the products you see on grocery store shelves. We provide innovation, strategy and trend insights, product development in our commercial kitchen, and support throughout the manufacturing process.
The position of Business Development Executive is a client-facing role and, as such, requires excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to base pay commensurate with experience, this position is eligible for commission.
The Business Development Executive must:
• Have a love of food, enjoy talking to people and take a personal interest in our services.
• Have 1-3 years experience in consultative selling of professional services.
• Be a skilled closer who can sidestep the NO’s and find the path to YES.
• Be a highly motivated individual who will hit and/or exceed sales goals.
• Be a team player who possesses positive energy and strong work ethic!
• Be an open-minded and trainable individual who is eager to learn more.
• Develop new client relationships via personally-crafted emails and phone outreach.
• Listen and respond to prospects’ stated and unstated needs.
• Consult with prospects to develop detailed proposals and Statements of Work that reflect their needs, not always relying on pre-defined service packages (i.e. offer new service offerings to upsell projects to Clients).
• Create detailed budgets reflecting resource and time allocations, costs and expenses.
• Work with internal team to provide expert knowledge and experience to estimate the engagement effort required to deliver the needed client solution.
• Deliver effective customer communication and coordination of customer-driven requests.
• Receive and respond promptly to inquiries from prospective clients.
• Schedule and deliver Capabilities Presentations.
• Communicate details of Client engagements to internal team to ascertain alignment.
• Manage to an annual sales target, as well as departmental and project budgets.
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent communication, detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Competence with learning new technology, including sales pipeline tracking, budgeting tools, and the Microsoft Office suite
• Flexibility and the ability to remain organized, establish a plan and execute on company priorities
• Commitment to steadily improving the organization and creating an outstanding performance-based work environment
• Ability to work independently, set priorities to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and make decisions under pressure.
Weekend and time outside of typical business hours may be required. Travel is infrequent but expect to travel for business development, such as trade shows and client meetings. Estimated travel 10%.
Please email your resume listing sales experience and food-related activities, along with a 1+ page writing sample showcasing your business writing skills.
Come work for a fast growing utility-scale solar developer!
Role offers competitive compensation with bonus, benefits, and exposure to VPs and Directors
Job Title :Java Developer
Location :Fremont, CA.
Job Description :
Core Java, J2EE, SOA based Web Services, RESTful Web Services , Hibernate, Spring,MVC, XSD, XML and WSDL, DB, Microservices Experience in Agile (Scrum) software development methodologies
Strong customer service and solutions orientation
Strong in design and technical documentation
Strong analytical skills
Understanding of Kafka and Netflix conductor
Skill - Java-Java scripting-Core Java 5.0
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
The Business Development Manager for DESwill be responsible for leading the business development activities for Siemens'portfolio of Distributed Energy Systems and Solutions (DES) in the Americas. DES solutions comprise and incorporateapplications such as cogeneration, small power generation, renewable energy,microgrids, and energy storage. ABusiness Development Manager will have broad responsibility to coordinate salesefforts across multiple Siemens businesses, and will be accountable forjointly-held sales targets with the Field Sales team(s)
This position will report directly to the Head ofSiemens Distributed Energy Systems (DES) Center of Competence, within theEnergy Performance and Services business. This person will be an Individual Contributor with no direct reports.
We are looking for a Customer Success and Business Development Associate for our clients. We are a fast growing business with clients in the profit, nonprofit and government sectors. We always strive to keep our clients happy and we want to ensure we do so by having an assigned Customer Success Associate that can help ensure we are keeping our clients satisfied. Individual would also manage portions of our business development efforts. This is a part-time 50% FTE position.
· Proven experience in business development and account management
· Experience in the professional services/ consulting sector
· Great communication skills; Loves to interact with people
· Ideally, familiarity with accounting and HR services; staffing services
· Knowledge of customer success processes; passionate about business growth
· Business Development
o Work with Marketing in lead generation efforts
o Manage service inquiry calls and presentations/ demos
o Assist in creating and delivering proposals
o Work with the Corporate team in establishing a business development, onboarding and upsell / cross-sell process
· Customer Success:
o Manage smooth onboarding process alongside corporate/ delivery team
o Build and maintain client relationship; Regular check in with clients to ensure they are happy and satisfied
o Work with Corporate team in establishing/selling portfolio of services and fine-tuning services using feedback received from clients
o Work with delivery teams to ensure they work towards customer satisfaction
o Aid in developing and improving processes
o Handle and resolve customer requests or complaints
· Business Strategy
o Work with Division Directors in building and managing client portfolios
o Check-ins with Division Directors for any potential issues or areas of opportunities
We are seeking a Sales Manager Business Development to join our team! You will supervise and coordinate all activities of the sales team.
Position: Business Development Representative (BDR) (Freshers)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: Long Term contract & part-time aswell.
Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
· Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Presenting our company to potential clients
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· 0 to 1 year of experience in a Sales Development/Inside Sales role
· Recent college graduates with marketing and communications backgrounds
· Passion for technology and continuous learning.
Thanks & Regards
Critical River Inc
Phone Number: 408-882-9337/408-876-4440 EXT 102
Email id: email@example.com
Company URL: http://www.criticalriver.com
Client Services Manager - Business Development, Client Services Client Services Manager - Business Development, Client Services - Skills Required - Business Development, Client Services, Client Support, Written Communication, Prospecting, Account Management
If you are a Client Services Manager with experience, please read on!
Our focus is on providing solutions and enabling satisfaction. We serve tech companies in multi-industry deployable teams to provide scalable results.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will engage new clients through a variety of methods to grow our network and increase brand awareness as well as provide support for existing clients.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years of Experience With:
So, if you are a Client Services Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Client Services Manager - Business Development, Client ServicesCA-PleasantonEF3-1576875
Preferred Application Source:
Spero was created by Phaedra Randolph, who wanted clean dairy alternatives that actually taste good. So, she leveraged her backgrounds in engineering, biosciences, and art to develop the Spero products & brand. At Spero, our first products are our patent-pending cream cheeses, made from organic sunflower seeds. Why sunflower seeds? They save water! 10x less than cashews/almonds/dairy. Our cheeses are made from real, superfood ingredients and are packed with 5g protein and probiotic cultures— no soy, gums, or preservatives. Use Spero just like cream cheese: spread it, spoon it, dip it, bake it, or whisk it up & make it saucy. Endless pastabilities.
Just this past year, Spero has been:
-IAB Most Disruptive Brands in the U.S. Economy
-TED Women featured
-Forbes Under 30 Most Innovative
-Named Top 50 Startups Crushing Tech
-WebSummit & Worldz Pitch Finalists
-Winter Fancy Food Show: Standout Startup
-RXBar & Bai Founders/Execs backed
-Also, YCombinator backed (2018)
Account Relations & Management
Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships for Expansion
Demo Program Management
College Degree or Extensive Relevant Experience
Business Development or Sales Experience
Strong People Skills
Buyer (Food Industry) Relations
You have a track record of proven results
You are hungry to work hard and make a positive impact on the world
You're aligned with our mission :)
WHO YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO:
Takes pride in your work
Is results-oriented and an incredible executor
Is adaptable. Detail-oriented. Is scrappy. Has grit.
Is obsessed with quality & innovation
Wants to learn and grow
Free coffee, tea, snacks
Autonomy, growth, impact
Opportunity to make a positive impact on the world-- the environment, people’s health, animals’ lives
We are looking for a stellar candidate that can help us grow our business and take it to the next level. We are looking for a part-time (open to full-time candidates too) Business Development/ Sales Manager who can help strategize and execute our growth plans. Primary focus will be closing Federal, State, and local government contracts. You will also assist with the relationship management and business development of our non-government clients.
Kairos Power is growing its Business Development team and is looking for a Director to drive the development and management of partnerships and commercial opportunities from concepts to realized business impacts. The role will report into the VP of Business Development and will work closely with Kairos Powers Technology, Engineering, Program Management, Finance, Strategy, and other teams to manage and execute business critical partnership and commercial initiatives.