Our client is seeking a Business Development Leader to help further accelerate the growth of their Industrial business unit by identifying promising new opportunities, winning exciting new projects and growing key client accounts. This individual will bring experience selling small-mid capital sized engineering procurement construction (EPC)design-build delivery projects. This individual has helped clients successfully implement capacity/facility expansions, meet water management objectives, comply with environmental requirements, or address other related needs. As an integral member of our dynamic Industrial team, the Business Development Leader contributes by:
12+ years of experience.
Business Development Manager – Residential Design Products
Location: Greater Hayward, CA Area.
Our client is creating an innovative approach to an industry stuck in the 1950’s with their startup. Their production of residential design products leverages technology to bring best value to home owners and residential contractors.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be at the forefront of developing relationships with residential and some commercial contractors, design centers, interior designers, architects and other channels. Generating new business is job one for this role. There will be travel within a 120 mile radius of the home office.
The Business Development Manager develops and executes sales tactics and plans and initiates proposals. You will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and a solid knowledge of residential construction with contracts within this industry. You will be capable of developing profitable relationships with other organizations and manage the firm’s pipeline and proposal process with home owners, residential and light commercial contractors.
This position will report to the co-founders of the company.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in spirit, want to be the first in this position and be from one of these professions with a minimum of 5 years’ experience:
If you are a self-motivated Business Development professional looking for a high growth company with unlimited upside to your professional development, please send your resume with your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
No relocation or sponsorship is available.
Powered by JazzHR
Sales Executive - New Business Development
Nev’s Ink, Inc.
Who we are:
We are the leading manufacturer of high-quality pressure sensitive labels and tapes for the healthcare and medical industry. 30 years strong, We are continuing to expand our exclusive US manufacturing facilities and worldwide sales operations. We are seeking two (2) energetic, results oriented sales executives to manage our Philadelphia and Texas sales regions.
Day in the life:
Travel to and call on healthcare facilities (i.e.: hospitals, labs, pharmacies etc.) throughout sales region.
Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
Regularly call on existing customers to build relationships and identify new sales opportunities
Seeks out prospective new customers/business opportunities within sales region.
Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotes for prospects
Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales and meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
Utilize and maintain the company CRM to enter all sales and daily activity data.
Develop and grow Distribution relationships throughout sales region.
Participation in sales meetings and nationwide trade shows if asked.
Routinely communicate weekly schedule and sales funnel activity to Sales Manager.
Create business plans and sales forecasts
Work with marketing and product development to gather information regarding new product and category opportunities, and to assess the competitive market environment for Nev’s products.
Requirements for the job:
Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years equivalent sales experience in related field considered.
Experience in the healthcare space.
Must have a track record of increasing sales and meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
Consistent drive to be a top performing sales representative.
Highly organized, detail oriented and effective time management.
Ability to work independently, think critically and creatively.
Experience with CRM database management preferred
Proficient level of computer skills including MS Office Suite
Must be willing to work from his/her home office.
A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
Willingness to perform other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management.
What we offer:
Highly competitive base salary plus commissions for sales in assigned territory
A fun and relaxed company culture
Comprehensive benefits and wellness program
401K retirement plan
PTO & paid holidays
Akvelon is a rapidly growing software engineering company. With nearly 800 employees (and counting) across nine offices from California and Seattle to Europe, Akvelon is a premier provider of software engineering services to many high tech companies such as Microsoft, HP, T-Mobile, and many others.
With a sizable client base already established in California including, but not limited to, Reddit, DoorDash, and Genesis Capital, Akvelon is further expanding our business development capability to help drive our continued growth in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven business development professional to join Akvelon's growing San Francisco office and help take it to the next level.
Contact us if:
You have been successful doing business development for large software consultancy/staffing/outsourcing technology organizations
You have carried and delivered on sizable quotas
You are extremely self-driven and self-motivated
You love working with people and accelerating their careers
Your ability to grow has been limited by your current company's inability to deliver
You are willing to be the "on the ground" representative in California
Having the flexibility to work at different locations, of your choice, in the Bay Area is important to you
You would benefit by working alongside of one of Seattle’s top 15 ranked CEOs
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Full Time
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably's 2019 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle our CEO was ranked as one of the Top 15 CEO’s in Seattle as well by Comparably in 2018, and we have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal for the majority of the r last decade. Our company is growing fast, so now is the best time to join our team.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Our expanding RangeMe team is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to join our team. We work with hundreds of amazing retailers looking to source new products from the +150k brands that are already on RangeMe. In this role, you will play a critical part in helping new retailers join our fast-growing marketplace. If you have 3+ years of CPG retail/sales experience and have a hunger to get experience in owning the entire sales cycle in a high-velocity environment, we’d love to have you on the team.
RangeMe is a leading product discovery platform connecting retailers and brands. We work with over 175,000 emerging and innovative brands and connect them to leading retailers like Whole Foods Market, Albertsons/ Safeway, Sephora, and thousands of other large and emerging retailers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You are/ have:
Common Sense is the leading independent nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the information, education, and independent voice they need to grow in a world of media and technology.
Every day, millions of families turn to Common Sense for trusted advice and unbiased ratings. We offer the largest library of independent age-based ratings and reviews for everything your kids want to watch, play, read, and learn. Our movie and TV ratings are available on Apple TV, Target.com, Xfinity, Vudu.com, and many other partner platforms, helping kids and families make smart media choices. Through our schools program, we provide educators with a curriculum that teaches the digital citizenship and literacy skills every student needs to succeed. We also work with policymakers, industry leaders, legislators, and a grassroots community of concerned parents and teachers to improve the media, tech, and education landscape for kids, families, and schools.
Our creative funding model combines both earned income and philanthropic sources of revenue. We have a strong stable of visible partners, all of whom need engagement and ongoing attention. We are looking for a senior manager, business development, to manage a subset of our revenue-generating partners. This candidate will have experience with building relationships and managing complex projects with many moving parts, a knowledge of the media and tech landscape, some technical knowledge, creative thinking skills, and a collaborative work style. The senior manager, business development, will continuously seek to leverage Common Sense expertise and resources to create meaningful in-platform experiences that drive tangible value to partners and help them realize the value of partnering with Common Sense. The senior manager will work with a range of external partner stakeholders including editorial teams, brand managers, product teams, and engineers across the organization internally to implement projects. This role is based in San Francisco and will report to the VP of business development. Travel will be required post-COVID.
REPORT TO: VP, business development
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RÉSUMÉ:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Common Sense values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.
Alta Vista is seeking a Part-time/On-Call Business Development and Corporate Communications Assistant for our corporate office in Oakland, CA. This position is temporarily remote.
The ideal candidate will provide support in the execution and measurement of business development and communications strategies that are aligned with the objectives of Alta Vista Solutions. This includes assisting in proposal development, project administration, opportunity tracking and support for other business development and communications functions.
Limited travel may be required.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a Sales Manager Business Development to join our team! You will supervise and coordinate all activities of the sales team.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPER
$20/hour + unlimited commissions
Does the following describe you?
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Earnings Commensurate with Performance and Effort!
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 800 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, WE ARE ON A MISSION TO PUT A MILLION PEOPLE TO WORK ANNUALLY!
We help people in our community find work every day! Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll teach the right person about the Business Development processes with our paid training program.
What We Offer:
What You Will Do:
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
What We Look For:
Interested in this job opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please call (415)472-5400 or email your resume to Camilla.Nova@ExpressPros.com (please add “Business Developer” to the subject line of your email).
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to capture and maximize the overwhelming flow of sales and proposal requests being currently received for upcoming project throughout California. Become an integral part of a start up company team! If you love to meet people, and you love to communicate and coordinate these opportunities in addition to wanting to develop into greater knowledge of the industry for additional career path growth, this is a great opportunity. You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients. Flexible hours, Flexible work. Excellent for those that like constant change of scenery, meeting new faces, stopping by new offices, and thoroughly and concisely explaining our company strengths in connection to opportunities to our customers.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: CFO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Base Compensation: DOE
Commission: 10% of Gross Profit
Develops and maintains relationships with new (first quarter client on-boarding) and existing clients (2nd quarter/soft hand off to CRM) andprovides them with services that ensure client satisfaction. Maintains clientwork orders and ensures renewal of current SoWs while creating newopportunities for Sedaa.
· Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
· Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
· Develops relationships for Sedaa with new clients.
· Conducts regular review of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential.
· Ensures that clients know how to use the services and provides assistance if necessary.
· Develops plans and implements strategies for all assigned accounts.
· Prepares sales proposals.
· Creates org system and relationship maps in order to develop strategic relationship building and hunting opportunities through clients and relationship networks.
· Creates dashboards and reports that clearly articulate goals and progress.
· Ensures that clients understand Sedaa services and provides assistance if necessary.
· Prepares MSAs and SoWs.
· Works closely with the client to ensure timely MSA generation.
· Meets a minimum of 5 new placements per quarter.
· Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
· Conducts reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate services.
· Conducts regular review of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential.
· Prepares and provides daily reports using company CRM.
· Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
· Resolves customer concerns.
· Understanding and having knowledge of Organizational Transformation and Change Management is a big plus.
· Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
· Works from office location except the time when visiting clients when the day will start and end work in the office.
· Knowledge of staffing and resourcing organizations.
· Knowledge of principles and process for Organizational Development, Transformation, and Change Management services.
· The ability to identify sales and business development opportunities and develop new accounts.
· The ability to meet sales and business development goals for new.
· Ability to decipher underlying issues and research regarding client accounts.
· Effective time-management skills.
· Self-motivated entrepreneurial attitude and ability to take initiative.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
· The ability to commute to client sites as required.
· The knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling services.
· The knowledge of principles and processes for providing Sedaa services that align with client organizational resourcing needs.
· Ability to pick up the language and terminologies used in this occupation.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Minimum Education: Associate's Degree is required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience preferred.
A Premier Managed Services Provider (MSP) based in San Mateo providing IT services to small and medium businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2003. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to help create new opportunities and coordinate with our team on sales and marketing efforts. The primary purpose of the Business Development Representative is to develop initiatives and processes to expand our client base and increase sales. Minimum of 4 years’ experience with IT Services/Managed Services/IT Consulting Sales required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create new business opportunities by enhancing Internet exposure
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the product and service offerings
• Help respond to requests for services and products
• Attend meetings and/or conference calls with prospective customers
• Partner with companies to create additional business opportunities
• Collaborate with team members to improve exposure, messaging, the sales process
• Leverage technology to help automate processes and attract new business
• Provide feedback and metrics for email/web marketing campaigns
• Coordinate with sales and marketing to develop recommend new initiatives.
As National Fitness Campaign (NFC) expands across America, we are looking for a talented sales professional to lead government sales on our Partnership Development team. This position provides a valuable opportunity for the right professional to engage in meaningful, powerful, and impactful work that will shape the built environment in America for decades. Candidates who have exceptional communication and consultative skills, experience in government sales, and a passion for health and wellness are an excellent fit for the position.
About National Fitness Campaign:
National Fitness Campaign is a San Francisco based social enterprise dedicated to building health and happiness in cities across America by bringing world-class fitness outdoors. The NFC team is an interdisciplinary consulting group that builds partnerships in cities and schools to plan, fund, and build healthy infrastructure, and improve the quality of life for people. The imaginative and innovative program NFC delivers evolves from our digital Fitness Court platform.
See our 2-minute video: https://nationalfitnesscampaign.com/watch
The first National Fitness Campaign in the 1980's reached over 4,000 communities. The new Campaign is now exploding across the country with our powerful initiative, tested and developed over four years in San Francisco and at Stanford University. Partners in over 40 states have already joined the movement. By 2022, new digitally connected Fitness Courts will be in 1,000 cities and schools nationwide.
About the position:
As a leader on the Partnership Development team, you will succeed as a consultant who delivers design and value-based solutions to cities and schools that improve the quality of life outdoors. The NFC program and services are built on and around the Fitness Court, the world's best outdoor gym, and use the unique and exciting toolkit that is our national fitness campaign.
As a senior director, you will build and expand relationships with high value, large scale partnerships across our Campaign, including programs with some of the most innovative cities, corporations, and foundations in America. Successful candidates will have a background working with government, identifying champions, building consensus and engaging stakeholders to win funding and approvals for community projects.
Tremendous incentives are provided in this role for you to succeed, and to engage your best efforts as we grow National Fitness Campaign, bringing healthy living to millions!
We are a twenty-year young early-stage venture capital partnership that leverages proprietary technology built over the last decade to surface the fastest growing startups anywhere in the world and now have about $1.5BN of assets under management. Many of the founders we have had the fortune of working with have created category-leading startups such as Sonos, FarFetch, Acorns, Shipt, TheRealReal, Nginx and Segment.
You will work closely with our investment team and will have the opportunity to participate in our investment process including due diligence, market analysis, deal execution, portfolio support, and more. You will connect with and build relationships with dozens of Founders and CEOs, learning about a wide variety of markets, technologies, and business models.
This role works closely with one the Managing Partners and receives close mentorship and coaching, similar to an apprenticeship.
It is a great opportunity to create a personal network and first-handedly learn about the startup/tech ecosystem. Over time, you will build relationships with a variety of founders and CEOs and gain experience in a wide spectrum of markets, technologies, and business models. It will help you excel in any role you choose to pursue thereafter.
For you to excel in this role you will bring a number of skills and aptitudes with you:
Love interacting with incredibly smart and driven individuals
Manic attention to detail; include this sentence on the top of your resume “Details make a difference”
Meticulous follow up and thru
Excellent witren and verbal communication skills
Curiosity & Humility
You are an incredibly driven and motivated individual who excels in helping others succeed. Curiosity and a willingness to be humble and ask questions show your desire to truly understand. You have been successful in your prior roles because you put the interests of your prospects, clients and colleagues above yours and strive to help them be more successful in their endeavors.
Where does this lead?
Alumni of this role have gone on to found startups, become investors in other firms, start their own venture capital firms, and become senior executives in leading technology companies. Almost all of our partners have started out in this role.
Instead of including a cover letter with your resume, teach us something?
Maybe in regards to what do most BDRs believe that actually is not true?
Maybe share your thoughts on a startup or two and why they will succeed?
e.ventures (www.eventures.vc) is a global venture capital firm with dedicated funds and teams in the US, Europe, Asia, and South America. We’ve backed the Founders behind category creators such as Bird, Sonos, Angie’s List, NGINX, AppAnnie, Segment, Acorns, Shipt, Scopely, Farfetch and Groupon.
Please click here to apply:
As members of the Bay Area’s leading search firm, we at Groupe Insearch are firm believers that a strong internal team is paramount to a company’s success. Since 1998, our primary objective has been to serve our clients with first-class personalized service, consistent quality, and the very highest level of integrity. With this philosophy, it comes as no surprise that some of the most sought-after C-level executives hire us to scout out the top executive support staff. Conveniently located in the heart of SOMA, Groupe Insearch is easily accessible to clients and candidates from all over the Bay Area.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team! An ideal candidate is a creative thinker with excellent communication and organization skills. This position requires focus and tenacity to exceed daily performance goals and activity standards to ensuring success.
· Manage a team of recruiters and monitor team production.
· Developing structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on the target audience for securing new clients & job orders.
· Data aggregation and organization followed with outbound communication to gain new business.
· Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics including pipeline, pipeline creation and qualification.
· Setting up news alerts from all primary job boards for all types of positions placed; disseminate those postings daily to the appropriate recruiter and track all on a running spreadsheet that can be referenced for ongoing and MPC marketing.
· Initiate and lead exploratory talks to drive new business opportunities and product growth initiatives with key partners in our industry
· Manage all aspects of existing relationships, ensuring partner success, and developing new growth opportunities through both proactive and reactive communication
· Developing structured, cyclical Email & Linked-In Inmail campaigns
· Strategically outsourcing, generating, and managing prospective client pipeline.
· Cold calling and lead generation will be required in this position.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Time Management skills
· Self-Starting ability
· Highly Organized and Strategic thinker
· Phone Skill / Willingness to make high volumes of cold-calls
· Effective in-person and electronic communication ability
· High energy & ability to work on several projects simultaneously and methodically
Small family office seeks a Business Development Senior Associate to identify and evaluate SMEs ($5 to $25 million valuation range) for investment or acquisition. Target market sectors include online, digital, e-commerce, hospitality, marketing, real estate, and luxury consumer.
The ideal candidate will have industry contacts, networking skills, and experience analyzing businesses. This is a full time, remote work position with a salary and bonus potential. Modest travel may be necessary
The Director of Business Development, Molecular Diagnostics is responsible for driving business within an identified group of clinical customers and/or target clinical customers. This position will be instrumental in developing a business strategy to help achieve the sales and profitability targets for the Regions and the Company. The Director of Business Development, Molecular Diagnostics, will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to sell a diverse product portfolio that is comprised of scientific laboratory supplies, equipment, chemicals and safety items used in clinical diagnostics and reference laboratories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Negotiate multi-site national contracts with large dollar customers.
• Drive corporate customer relationships and hold both accountable for commitments.
• Work with the Sales Team to meet/exceed annual Sales and Gross Profit growth goals.
• Support the Account Managers with problem solving skills and solution development.
• Understand and manage customer lifecycle and contract timeframe and plan and act accordingly.
• Provide strategic direction for the review and completion of RFP / RFQ bid opportunities.
• Own the implementation process to commercialize new Master Supply agreements.
• Help manage SFDC funnel for the Clinical account targets in the region and move opportunities successfully through the pipeline.
• Coordinate needs and perform opportunity assessments across all locations to drive business growth and increase market-share at all locations.
• Works in conjunction with the Regional Sales Teams to drive implementation and support contracts to drive growth.
• Travel with Account Managers on a regular basis to provide training and drive corporate initiatives with clinical customers.
• Attend quarterly leadership meetings to share best practices with peers.
• Develop and strengthen manufacturer and key customer relationships.
• Prepare annual sales and gross margin forecasts for the Clinical Division and monitor performance to plan throughout the year.
• Successfully work with the internal operations team to ensure customer support is provided.
• Set strategic direction for the Account Managers with the PEAK and CE teams in the Clinical Division to help drive cross-selling initiatives and strengthen the Thomas value proposition.
• Work across a matrix organization to manage all aspects of the customers to ensure we are bringing value to the organization.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5 – 10 years of sales and sales management experience.
• Preferred experience working for and/or through distribution.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and a CRM tool.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read, analyze, and prepare RFP responses using a defined selling process.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the sales team.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, commissions, ratios, discounts, gross profit, and proportions to practical situations.
• Strong desire to serve customers (internal and external) by going the extra mile.
• This position does not have direct reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will also be required to drive a car to meet with clients.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Must pay close attention to detail
• This position has a predictable work schedule with frequent deadlines and a high level of decision-making ability
• This position works closely with others
• There is a lot of record-keeping and routine paperwork
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position has no exposure to environmental conditions such as chemicals or extreme weather conditions.
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall strategic and operational functions of staff, programs, expansion and execution of its mission. The Executive Director must have a deep knowledge of the field of criminal justice, core programs, operations, and business plans.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT:
· Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, business development, marketing and communications; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
· Lead, coach, develop and retain high performance senior management team.
· Ensure effective systems are in place to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, contract/funding partners, and the community.
· Develop new contract opportunities.
· Design model programs and present to strategic contract partners.
· Participate in senior management staff meetings to identify and solve problems and function as a unified team.
· Complete in-service training for continued personal and professional self-development. (Full-time management staff are required 40 hours per year.)
· Attend conferences relevant to the field to develop new business opportunities and bring back latest research and evidence-based practice.
· Provide support for production of RFP’s and other documents.
· Other duties as assigned.
Educational/Work Experience Requirements:
· BA in criminal justice, business management or in related field.
· Ten years of work experience, with at least five years of senior management experience.
· Track record of effectively leading an outcomes-based organization and staff.
· Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
· Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
· Strong marketing, public relations and business development experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
· Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable and innovative approach to business planning.
· Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
· Passion, idealism, integrity positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
· Proficient in Word, Outlook. Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a talented and passionate New Business Development Specialist to create, nurture and grow successful relationships with customers in the Healthcare industry. In this role you will promote, evangelize and create opportunities for our Pro AV Business Unit with decision makers in the Healthcare industry.
As a New Business Development Specialist, you will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to identify customer video conferencing needs and educate them on AVer’s Pro AV products and solutions for the Healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about uncovering opportunities and evangelizing video conferencing solutions for Healthcare customers. If you are passionate about promoting high quality, state of the art video conferencing products and solutions with exceptional support. If you thrive in a fast pace and fun environment, want to learn, grow, and reap the benefits of your accomplishments, the New Business Specialist at AVer may be the position you have been looking for.
Please send your resume as an attachment.
AVer Information Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Founded in 2008, AVer is an award-winning provider of education technology and video collaboration camera solutions that improve productivity and enrich learning. From accelerating learning in the classroom to increasing competitive advantage for businesses, AVer solutions leverage the power of technology to help people connect with one another to achieve great things. Our product portfolio includes Professional Grade Artificial Intelligence Enabled Auto Tracking Cameras, Microsoft Teams Certified Enterprise Grade USB Cameras, Document Cameras and Mobile Device Charging Solutions. We strive to provide industry leading service and support that exceeds our customer's expectations. We are also deeply committed to our community, the environment and employ stringent green processes in all we do. Learn more at averusa.com and follow us @AVerInformation.
A vertically integrated Real Estate Development Group in San Francisco is seeking a Business and Assets Manger to consult with their team on a part time basis. Experience and familiarity with the Real Estate business is a core component of this position.
Ideally, this role is for someone with a strong amount of finance experience and assistant CFO responsibilities who wants to work for an entrepreneurial company where the sky is the limit. This role will involve performing high level analysis but also the tackling of finance tasks such as financial reporting and JE preparation for our portfolio companies. CPA accreditation desired.
Asset Management (Working with Property Management and Accounting)
· Asset analysis and financial modeling
· Year over year performance analysis
· Performance improvement planning loss reduction
· Budgeting for capital improvements 3 and 5-year horizon
· Debt/equity analysis
· Debt and equity sourcing
· Deal underwriting, bench-marking and overall pipeline/portfolio analytics
· Year-end financial auditing for tax preparation
· Assist in evaluating portfolio with professional consultants
· Evaluate potential real estate loans and underwriting loan deals to go to market.
Business Investments (Working with Business’ within the group and where there is partial interest)
· Working on business plan and strategy with the operations and management team
· Working on tracking and guiding the plan on a weekly basis
· Advising company management on improvements
· Acting as owner’s representative project managing business plan.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Proficient in real estate accounting methods
· Proficient in financial modeling
· Knowledge of various real estate loan types, interest
· Ability to present data on multi-million-dollar development opportunities
· Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Ability to multi- task and adjust priority items at ease
· Aptitude to work with a small team
· At least 2 years’ experience working in an accounting/finance role with a real estate development company.
· Bachelor Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance. CPA desired
A Premier Managed Services Provider (MSP) based in the SF bay area seeking sales manager. Our company provides outsourced consulting services, system integration, cloud migration, computer and network support, for small/midsize businesses. Prior experience in the MSP / IT consulting environment is a MUST.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the entire sales lifecycle, which includes prospecting and qualifying new sales opportunities, performing onsite/online demonstrations, proposing and closing managed service contracts or the sale of services and products. The Sales Manager is also responsible for managing the daily activities of the Sales Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
Educational/Previous Experience / Benefits
Symbridge is looking for an Institutional and Accredited Investor Business Development Manager who will be an integral part of a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven sales team. You will be a leader who can cultivate customer relationships. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
As Business Development Manager, you will be expected to be a connected sales representative that is driven by customer success. You will also be passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies and the benefits it can offer institutions and accredited investors.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need to have:
What would be nice to have:
What you’ll get:
Henley’s Custom Cabinets has been family owned and operated for more than 35 years. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we work collaboratively with our customers to design, build, and install high quality custom cabinetry for every space. Henley’s was built on a foundation of reliability, honesty, and quality craftsmanship and we pride ourselves on the work we do, our commitment to our employees, and our lifelong relationships with our customers. We currently have an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager in our Easy Bay Area office to focus on business development and project design and bidding. The successful candidate will have excellent business development experience and customer service skills, knowledge and experience in the construction industry, and cabinetry drafting experience using CAD, Cabinet Vision, or similar software.
The Project Manager will be the primary contact for new jobs, will meet with clients on job sites to measure, design, and sell jobs, prepare project designs, and prioritize business development.
*We are seeking an experienced applicant for a part-time position with the potential to move into a full-time position.
Salary dependent on experience, negotiable
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers@Jdhenley.com