Are you a licensed hair stylist and love kids? Do you have more patience with kids than adults? Are you tired of working 12 hours a day and make merely minimal wage?Search no more! You want to work for us - Snip-its Kids Hair Salon.We are not your average kids salon. Check out our beautiful store interior, state of art technology - tablet at every station, and most importantly, our stylists love working here. Yes, when work is fun, it's like getting paid to play.
Top 5 things our stylists love about working here:
.....There are a million other reasons you should find out for yourself why you want to work here. And when you come in, just ask our stylist. They'll tell you how much they love it here.
So let's get down to the nitty gritty. Here are what it takes to interview with us:
Because we only hire and keep the top performers, we make sure our team is excited about the money. Your compensation can exceed $25/hour on a busy day especially weekend. That does include a solid base pay, commissions on literally everything based on achieving your goals, and of course gratuity.Other perks
To arrange for an interview, send your resume to: Yan Hu (Owner) - or contact 310.876.9607.Please don't call the store because the owner handles the phone interview first.
: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Position will lead and coordinate account for a key event management / owner client as they identify and secure financial and in-kind support from public entities and prospective sponsors. As the account lead, the position requires working directly with the client in every facet of their global event portfolio, along with H&A team members, public officials and community leaders, strategic partners, and other related stakeholders. In this leadership role, the candidate is expected to be the central point of contact for the global portfolio and manage the full turn-key process.
· 5 years of experience in tourism promotion, meeting, convention, and event management, event promotion, and/or other similar activities.
· 3+ years’ work experience sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries
· Experience in procuring event sponsorships and tourism/event promotion funding.
· Additional education, accreditations considered a plus.
· Candidate must be legal to work in the geography currently residing within
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Strong organizational, analytical, attention to detail, prioritization and communication skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, oral and presentation skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism and/or Business preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
· Demonstrate ability to lead a team of professional individuals.
· Ability to work within a team, as well as, independently.
· Strong customer service focus as the direct point of contact with the client.
· Functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
· Solid value and ethical approach with the capacity to handle proprietary and confidential information.
· Aptitude to learn unfamiliar concepts and topics quickly.
· Capable of providing solutions to multiple projects at any given time.
· Efficiently learn and use internal/external software applications.
Seeking an Administrative /Personal assistant to support law firm partner and thriving practice. Full-time. At this time the position operates in a remote environment, with an anticipated return to the office following State of California reopen guidelines.
Position supports partner and staff in a growing boutique law firm in business, contract and real estate law. Tasks vary, large and small, to reinforce the day-to-day administration and overall “to-do” list of the managing Partner. The ideal candidate will have a good instinct on office workflows and organizing priorities. Personal assistant work may involve booking reservations, paying personal bills, organizing insurance policies and other personal matters as they might arise.
Must have clear and patient voice skills to handle calls from potential clients, opposing counsel and vendors. As there is phone work involved, excellent and professional command of the English language in a written and verbal capacity is required. Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience in a professional office environment. Must have ability to learn new software and troubleshoot office equipment, DocuSign, Dropbox, Adobe Professional (Acrobat or DC), and electronic file maintenance. Case management software experience a plus. You’ll need standard computer skills – Word, Excel and Outlook, with G Suite experience preferred. A detail-oriented work ethic is key.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be at ease with regular interruptions. Must keep track of work tasks and monitor status. Must be able to manage multiple communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention without delay. Must have good writing skills and ability to take on projects and complete them in a timely fashion. Personal assistant duties will vary, but some will have time-sensitive needs. Some experience with travel, hotel and car reservations is helpful.
The Marketing Manager will work on both acquisition and retention marketing for Veestro. There will be a strong focus on maximizing customer lifetime value through email marketing, SMS/MMS and website optimization. You will also work with the marketing team to drive new customer acquisition across numerous marketing channels including search engine marketing, paid social, affiliate marketing and DRTV. As the Veestro Marketing Manager, you will support the strategy and focus on increasing lifetime value and reducing churn through customized and powerful marketing efforts at every stage of the user lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
What you’ll need:
Project Accountant (Remote/On Site)
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Construction Accountant will ensure all financial transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner. The selected candidate will work closely with Project Managers in the field to support various construction projects.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
· Monitor budget setups, profitability, change orders, billings, and contract compliance for construction projects.
· Perform analysis to determine trends or to address needs that constantly vary.
· Participate actively and without reserve in weekly staff meetings.
· Work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
· Extract data from the ERP system and present financial data to management in a manner that effectively addresses their need to go beyond traditional financial reporting.
· Assist in the planning of all cost management activities for a project.
· Provide project teams and management with job analytics reporting that supports the overall business.
· Analyze revenue, profit, and over/under billings for assigned projects.
Education and Requirements:
Our client is a wonderful organization specializing in construction and real estate development. They have developed a broad and successful portfolio of projects. Excellent competitive base salary and full health benefits will be offered.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit........https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our organization.
Candidates must have an accounting degree and strong communication skills. Moreover, candidates should be detail oriented, hands-on, and work well with others. We value, among others qualities, integrity, personal accountability, a positive attitude, and respect.
Job duties will include:
Maintaining general ledger, including posting and preparing opening, adjusting, and closing journal entries, preparing financial statements and supporting documents, preparation and analysis of budgets, performing bank and account reconciliations, maintaining accounts payable and payroll, cash management, other general bookkeeping tasks, and other administrative responsibilities.
Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, and we offer benefits.
If this brief description of our needs describes your strengths and is appealing to you, we encourage you to submit your resume along with salary requirements.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking a Loan Processor to help our clients organize and submit their mortgage loan applications. In this role, you will help our clients gather their financial information and fill out the necessary documents. You must also ensure that the applications are in compliance with all industry and federal regulations. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in finance, experience working with FHA loans, and strong data entry skills. You also need to be familiar with the entire mortgage process, from application to loan closing.
Loan Processor Duties and Responsibilities
Loan Processor Requirements and Qualifications
ISR Systems Engineer
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutions for our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
TSC has an immediate opening for an ISR Systems Engineer at its Los Angeles, CA location. This position will serve as lead aviation systems engineer in support of multiple maritime surveillance programs to include civil fisheries enforcement missions at locations in the Indo, Central and Western Pacific regions. Primary responsibilities will include developing and integrating new mission systems as well as maintaining currently deployed missions systems. This position requires frequent and short-notice travel to Indo, Central and Western Pacific regions and TSC’s engineering center in Huntsville, AL.
· Lead efforts in design, integration and maintenance for aircraft and airborne sensor payload systems
· Lead troubleshooting and diagnosing of aircraft and airborne sensor payload systems
· Develop project plans and meet schedule estimates
· Perform maintenance operations such as removal and replacement of airborne sensor payload systems in accordance with TSC Maintenance SOP, Manufacturer / OEM approved data
· Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace and overhaul airborne sensor payload systems
· Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections as required
· Attend post-flight debriefs with airborne crewmembers as required
· Complete and maintain all required engineering design, integration and maintenance records
Required Qualifications and Skills
· BS. Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
· 4 years of related work experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good working relationships with the tasking authority, local officials and on-site customer representatives
· Interface effectively with management and crew members
· Be flexible with schedule, working nights and weekends when the job requires
· Ability to travel frequently with short-notice
· Ability to provide exemplary references
· Valid United States Passport
· Read, write, speak and understand English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
· MS. Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
· PMP Certification
· FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER)
· 7 years of related work experience
· Experience in surveillance operations
· International operations
· Travel up to 50% of the time required
TSC offers a long-term, stable work environment, competitive salary and benefits.
Applying to TSC:
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration. Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, drug screening and a current physical.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
Perks of Working at Azzur
Find us on social media
Instagram for our California regions: Azzur_LA, Azzur_SD and Azzur_SF
View our culture video in Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNjmsDu0LY
Join our family law team and find yourself in the midst of some of the most challenging social justice issues of our time- inequality, domestic violence and the well-being of poor children, surrounded by a community of knowledgeable, supportive co-workers, volunteers and civil legal services attorneys.
Job Responsibilities: Managing a full client caseload, training and supervising volunteers and students, providing outreach assistance with community partners, research and writing, public speaking, and more.
Minimum Qualifications: Family law or related experience, California Bar license in good standing, adept with current digital technology, strong writing and interpersonal skills; Spanish fluency strongly preferred. Salary DOE with benefits.
Interested persons should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Position open until filled.
The Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), genetic information, disability or medical condition, military or veteran status or any other indisputable characteristic, or perception of protected status, in accordance with applicable law.
Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for all corporate marketing and product management activities, the analysis of existing marketing strategies, the design and implementation of new marketing strategies, building and enhancing corporate and product branding, creating a cohesive and coordinated brand strategy, and creating a communications strategy.
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life & Disability Insurance
· Education Assistance
· Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Create and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives and revenue targets for all products and services
· Oversee all product line development and management of new products and company services
· Provide leadership to market development through geographic expansion and market penetration with current products and services
· Manage, create, and maintain strategic marketing and sales partnerships with key suppliers and vendors
· Oversee all corporate communication channels including print, internet and social media
· Oversee e-commerce business to ensure revenue targets are met and that the website continues to be a value add in the marketplace
· Oversee current and future clinical service components that support and enhance current product lines
· Monitor and control outcome of strategic marketing plan and department budget - adjusting plan based on successes, failures, and changes in the external environment
· Interview, select, ensure orientation, training, and when necessary discipline and/or discharges of departmental personnel
· Miscellaneous projects as assigned by Vice President
· Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
· 10+ years marketing experience with recent management level responsibility
· Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
· Proven ability to set measurable goals and use sound decision making skills
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
To apply for the position, please visit our website at: https://www.shieldhealthcare.com/company/careers/
We are currently hiring Registered Nurses with at least 2years experience for a prominent Healthcare Facility in San Bernardino, CA .
Job duties are as follows:
WellTech Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Types: Contract
Pay: $40.00 to $45.00 per hour
Founded in 2005, Growth Centers of America network of treatment programs are rapidly growing mental health care companies dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adolescents and adults with serious mental illness. We partner mostly with insurance companies to provide excellent care to its members. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Growth Centers of America, you help to empower hundreds of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery. We are actively seeking a medical assistant to work in our residential program. Growth Centers of America understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates.
Skill Proficiency Requirements:
• CPR and First Aid (Required)
• Must hold certificate from accredited Medical Assistant program (Required)
Pegasus Home Health Care, a Joint Commission Accredited organization, has been delivering exceptional home health care since 1994. A contemporary organization, we pride ourselves on winning patient outcomes with an outstanding reputation of providing quality care. As a leader in the industry, Pegasus sets high standards achieved by some of the finest professionals in the business whose one main goal is improving the lives of patients and their families.
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Pegasus is currently seeking Licensed Physical Therapists (PT) to provide service to home bound patients in the Santa Clarita, Newhall, Valencia, Canyon Country, Sagus, Castaic, Stevenson Ranch area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care. This may include, but will not be limited to:
2. Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
3. May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
4. Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers
5. Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
6. Participates in discharge planning for patient.
7. Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
8. Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
9. Provides inservice education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
10. Participates in peer consultation process.
11. Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
12. When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
Qualified candidates must be Registered Physical Therapists and have a minimum of 1 year of experience in clinical setting. Home Care experience preferred.
OASIS EVAL: $115
The “trifecta” opportunity if your core talent rests with executive support, marketing and events.
This firm w/a dazzling office, FILLED with sophisticated, bright and ambitious professionals is hiring for one the best roles, I’ve had all year. Ideal hire is a college educated individual w/3-5 yrs doing just this, and comp for that experience range is strong AND includes bonuses.
· Events, events, events!! You are responsible for planning and overseeing major meetings for the firm which will involve venue proposals and selections, invitation design etc…
· Planning and attending big client meet and greets
· Working with press releases, the firm website and creation of marketing materials
· Work on monthly newsletters and employee recognition awards.
· Coordination of travel and calendaring for the BD execs.
Portable Classroom provides small group in-home educational/socialization classes for young children ages 2-5. We are seeking creative experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate MUST:
love working with children ages 18months-4yrs.
be a self starter and self-motivated
have the ability to work well in a team teaching environment
experience working with ages 18mo-4yr
willing to commute to various locations in Greater Los Angeles area
basic computer skills and navigation of Google Docs
This is a part-time position. Salary range depends on number of days per week and experience.
We are an EOE employer committed to the principles of equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Personal Assistant Needed for High Profile, UHNW Family in Beverly Hills
Family with business interests throughout California and beyond is seeking a Personal Assistant for one of their Beverly Hills homes. The family has two young children and a high-profile extended family. This position will report to an Executive Assistant and will focus primarily on family and household organization but could also work on projects related to the family’s business interests.
Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for various maintenance duties for our Gardena, CA Plant. These duties will involve diagnosing and repairing various maintenance issues which includes and is not limited to production, machinery repair, wiring and electrical components, pneumatic and equipment. This position will be responsible for maintaining spare parts inventory, and working with Contractors to upgrade various projects.
Responsibilities / Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and as necessary; up to 100 pounds with mechanical assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We're looking for a Product Designer with strong UI skills, an entrepreneurial/scrappy mindset, and open to working remotely on a distributed design team.
Design and user experience (UX) is an integral part of everything we do. You'll partner with product managers and engineers to define and deliver new products and features that will impact millions of users. You'll have the opportunity to help drive UX's development across the organization and push for the best experiences for our users. Additionally, we invest heavily in our growth, continually learning and reviewing new trends, techniques, and tools that promote UX and product development. You can expect to take on new challenges that expand your design thinking and expertise. We hope you'll be a part of our design team!
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
Benefits / perks include:
To be considered for the position, please provide a design portfolio of your work.
We are looking for a Software Systems Engineer (active TS/SCI) with experience leading Mission Operation System/Ground Data System Integration & Test, with knowledge of industry best practices and methods used in isolated networks.
This is a lead role as part of the Special Programs Ground Data System (GDS) Team.
The job responsibilities will include:
Collaborating with Systems Engineers, GDS Engineers, System Administrators, and Software Engineers to maintain and enhance the MOS/GDS capabilities through software development and systems engineering.
Manage a team of System Administrators to support the working IT environment. Performing software programming and scripting to develop/support IT architecture and software testing.
Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Top Secret (TS) clearance based upon Single Scope Background investigation (SBBI) within a 5-year scope and must be approved for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) accesses.
• The candidate will be required to work in Pasadena CA
• The candidate will be required to travel; one trip every two month: 6 trips to Washington D.C. for two nights each trip
Education and Experience:
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, or similar field preferred.
• Bachelor degree with 9 years or more of related experience
• Master’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of related experience;
• PhD with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
• Systems Engineering knowledge and lifecycle experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Mission Operations Systems (MOS), Ground Data Systems (GDS), and system Verification and Validation (V&V).
• Strong Information Technology skills and proficiency in:
o Windows, Linux, and/or UNIX Operating Systems
o Database applications such as FileMaker Pro and MySQL
o Familiarity with cloud computing architecture and deployment
o Strong Virtual Machine (VM) skills in configuring, maintaining, and deploying multiple VM instances in an environment.
• Programming/scripting languages such as Python, C/C++, JAVA, and Systems/Spacecraft Test and Operation Language (STOL)
• Must have software testing knowledge and experience. Requires a thorough understanding of creating, implementing, and maintaining software programs.
• Demonstrated experience working with source control applications and workflow applications such as GitHub and JIRA.
• Experience using requirements management systems such as DOORs.
• Demonstrated experience in planning and execution of ground test campaigns.
• Direct experience in working effectively across multiple organizations.
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and incorporate innovations.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills required for customer interface.
• Excellent Leadership abilities
• Demonstrated knowledge in software systems I&T and deployment.
• DevOps experience
• Direct experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycle.
• Knowledge and experience in applicable DoD policies and procedures pertaining to Ground Systems and Mission Operations.
• Prior experience working in a 24x7, high-availability, operations engineering environment.
• Experience in maintaining program external technical interfaces.
• Understanding of JPL Flight Project Practices and Design Principles.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving software/hardware infrastructure
• Ability to work with multiple customers on premises and remote
Sun Chlorella USA is seeking a dynamic Accounting Supervisor to join our team in Torrance, CA 90505.
Who we are:
Sun Chlorella is the world’s premier provider of chlorella and eleuthero supplements for almost 50 years. Founded in Japan, where chlorella is cherished for health and longevity, our high quality and proprietary harvesting process provides optimal nutrient absorption, and has set us apart from all other chlorella brands.
The mission of Sun Chlorella is to bring the life-affirming, nourishing nutrition of chlorella to the world. With a proactive approach to operational excellence, we promote advanced research, product development and superior quality. Our model ensures a highly positive environment that cultivates employee development, public education and customer service.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ESSENTIAL MANAGING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree and in-depth GAAP knowledge. At least five years of previous relevant and combined experience in the accounting field and
Salary and Benefits:
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Expand your nursing assistant knowledge by joining an industry leading team. Our business culture is simple and it works! At RO Health, we believe in providing state-of-the-art care for our employees so that they provide the same level of care to our clients. We staff with local Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing facilities that are currently looking to bring on CNAs who preferably have 1-2 years of LTC/SNF experience. So if you're looking for your next contract, please feel free to give us a call.
meat cutter with exceptional customer service skills and willing to help maintain a clean organized department.
Graphic Designer, Private Family Office - Los Angeles, CA
A Private Family Office located in Los Angeles is seeking a creative, driven and hardworking Graphic Designer to join their growing team. This is an incredibly fast-paced environment and this role plays a crucial part to ensuring the company’s success.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.