Altice USA, Inc., commonly known as Altice, is an American cable television provider with headquarters in New York City. It delivers pay television, Internet access, telephone services, and original television content to approximately 4.9 million residential and business customers in 21 states. As a multiple-systems operator, the company operates the Optimum and Sudden link brands, which it plans to rebrand under the Altice name. The company also provides international news through the February 2017 U.S. launch of i24NEWS and local news through News 12 Networks. With its combined brands, Altice USA is the fourth-largest cable provider in the U.S.,having customers residing in the New York City tri-state area, as well as several Midwestern and southern states. In November 2016, Altice USA announced a five-year plan for fiber-to-the-home to build a network capable of delivering 10 Gbit/s broadband speed. In August 2017, the company stated it was on track to reach one million homes by the end of 2018. In June 2017, Altice USA raised US$2.2 billion in an initial public stock offering. Altice USA is based at One Court Square in Long Island City, Queens with its operational center located at Cablevision's former headquarters in Bethpage, New York. After all being said, the company needs a customer service representative, or CSR, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. We need the best CSRs who are genuinely excited to help customers. People who are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. We are in need of Customer service representatives who can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
List of our Customer Service Responsibilities
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Van Drivers at the J K Huh Foundation® New York (Namchon-NY) serve as Operations Associates.
Operations Associates are responsible for providing full support across various roles within the Operations Department. This Associate often serves as the first point of contact for families and will be responsible for maintaining a nurturing environment with guests, volunteers and other staff members. This person is a passionate contributor to the success of the House that strives to deliver a seamless circle of support to each family.
Essential Functions: Namchon-NY
• Drive Namchon-NY vehicles to and from, partnering hospitals, schools and other community partners; dropping off and picking up passengers, donations or supplies
• Execute the functions of the role while calmly operating under pressure with a sense of urgency in order to multi-task and balance the needs of the families
• Help passengers in and out of vehicles when needed; load and unload materials for pickup and delivery while ensuring distribution to proper storage areas
• Support the team
• Provide timely and thorough documentation, logs, maintenance sheets, and incident reports; retain and submit receipts for tolls, gas and tickets
• Daily cleaning and proactive maintenance of vehicles (inside and outside) to ensure a sanitary environment and safety of the vehicles
• Maintain professional relationships, discretion, and confidentiality with all passengers, guests, and community partners: notify management of inappropriate activities
• Position requires the ability to sit, stand, and bend for extended periods of time; the ability to lift, push, pull or carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Communicate effectively with front desk and management regarding the coordination and status of transport for guests and staff in a timely manner
• Support management and all other departments with various activities, projects, and events.
Set up and breakdown equipment and material for in-house events and functions
• Monitoring and rotation of stock inventory; maintaining adequate supplies or components before depletion in all storage locations
• Be attentive and observant of all parts of the facility and operations to ensure a safe and secure environment for all guests and volunteers; report violations or concerns in a timely fashion
• Serve as a resource for families, guests, staff, volunteers, donors and other community members
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Must have a valid Driver's License for 5 consecutive years and NYS Driver’s License for at least 2 years with a clean motor vehicle record, clear background, and clear drug test
• Must work weekends and holidays; willing to work flexible hours and some overtime as needed
• Must have a GED or a High School Diploma
• Must be able to sit, stand, and bend for extended periods of time; and able to lift, push, pull or carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Strong verbal communication skills; positive and respectful interpersonal skills
• Ability to remain professional yet compassionate when interacting with families in crisis
• Ability to calmly operate under pressure with a sense of urgency in order to multi-task and balance the needs of the families
• Hospitable demeanor when interacting with guests and community partners
• Ability to collaborate and participate as a flexible, responsive team member
• Ability to work independently, make decisions, problem solve, and adhere to priorities
• Must be adaptable to changes of routes, schedules, and needs of passengers and staff
• Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office, CRM systems)
• Experience working with children, people with disabilities or illness a plus
• Bi-lingual is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
J K Huh Foundation® New York believes that all employees are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veterans, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic while meeting the mental and physical requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work for this job is performed mostly in a vehicle. Some outdoor work is required
• This position will require standing, sitting, bending, walking, and heavy lifting for extensive
periods of time
Callen-Lorde is seeking a Call Center Coordinator to join our Patient Administrative Services (PAS) Management team to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Call Center. This individual is responsible for overseeing call center staff performance and maintain high levels of customer service by overseeing training, monitoring staff performance on an ongoing basis, providing regular feedback, and initiating individualized training on various skills as needed. These efforts will include working collaboratively with other departments. Additionally, the Call Center Coordinator will be responsible for the flow of information to Call Center Patient Care Associates from outside departments and organizations by maintaining and distributing accurate and up-to-date information for Call Center staff, including regularly updating physical print-outs and posters. Callen-Lorde’s Chelsea site is open Monday through Saturday. Evenings and occasional Saturdays will be required.
Personal Characteristics, Skills, and Abilities:
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
High school degree
Since our founding in 1972, Jacoby & Meyers, LLP has remained dedicated to providing seriously injured individuals with personal service and unsurpassed legal representation. Each Jacoby & Meyers, LLP client is assigned a dedicated legal team. Led by an experienced attorney, our teams have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of each case. Our injury lawyers have successfully obtained countless verdicts and settlements on behalf of individuals injured in motor vehicle crashes, motorcycle crashes, construction site accidents, and other complex and catastrophic injury cases.
Join the UBQFIT forces!!! We are revolutionizing the 1-on-1 and group fitness training market. Everything is LIVESTREAM AND INTERACTIVE... no more losing time commuting and NO NEED for BIG EXPENSIVE BULKY EQUIPMENT either.
We are providing major tools AND truly PARTNERING WITH YOU to easily monetize the gaps in your training schedule and much much more.
Download the UBQFIT app from the app store and submit a Trainer application within the app. We look forward to speaking with you!
You can now train fans, followers, current clients or NEW clients that come through UBQFIT'S OWN MARKETING SPEND from wherever you are!
UBQFIT is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate fitness professionals WITH BODY WEIGHT TRAINING EXPERIENCE to join our exciting and fast expanding Fitness program!
UBQFIT is a Live Stream, Social fitness platform, as such a fitness presence on Instagram is required. Please provide your INSTAGRAM USERNAME in your application.
• Must hold and maintain a current fitness certification one of the preferred certifications: NSCA, ACE, PTA Global Certified Trainer, ACSM, AFAA, and NASM
• Experience with digitally training clients
• Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science behind it all.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the product, market and competition
• Fitness casual dress-code required
• Experience in leading fitness workouts
• An understanding of discussing and evaluating the fitness goals of new members
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work on our Lease Management Maturity (LMM) team. As a part of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for assisting with inbound and outbound calls. You will guide customers through the automotive lease-end process, while helping the company achieve desired financial outcomes as defined by client objectives. Our clients included some of the largest financial institutions and automotive finance companies in the United States!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Join our positive, supportive team and expand your future with industry-leading training at Supercuts.
We take pride in learning and our attention to detail. At Supercuts, you’ll receive ongoing paid education, starting with our exclusive Hair Stylist Academy Training. Did we mention that you’ll attend in-salon seminars with coaching from renowned artistic directors? Pretty cool, right?!
Working for us, you’ll truly get to practice your craft – from clips, cuts, colors, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all!
We’re more than just haircuts. We love the sport of it.
Get ready to:
Supercuts is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!