Mexican restaurant need personal for the front of the house. Apply at 9707 N Milwaukee Ave
Ensuring the efficient flow of orders from the waiters to the kitchen
Ensuring orders are being prepared with the correct priority. Assisting in the final preparation of dishes
We are looking for a competent Food expeditor to help keep a smooth workflow between the kitchen and the tables. You will work in a fast-paced environment to get proper orders out faster and more efficiently. As food expeditor, you must have excellent communication skills and experience in a restaurant’s hectic setting. You must have enough stamina to be in constant motion and skills to coordinate and organize processes and people. The goal is to make service faster and better to help enhance our quality and reputation.
The South Loop Club is now hiring full/part time bar and waitstaff. The bar is located downtown Chicago at 701 S. State Street and has been there for over 30 years! Looking for experienced waitstaff with positive attitudes and outgoing personalities.
Do you have a love for helping children learn? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best! The people we hire have a genuine love for young children and a commitment to quality early childhood education. We are always looking to add career-driven, passionate, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. If you are one of these people, we would love to meet you!
The position we are currently looking to fill:
-Full-Time Toddler Lead Teacher
-Full-Time Tikes Lead Teacher
Our goal is to provide the highest quality programs for children possible. We also work towards providing the highest quality work environment for our teachers. The Nook Daycare is an individualized learning experience where children, parents, and teachers grow together to instill children with a love of learning. Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Child Care experience is also a valuable asset. Experience working with the Creative and Reggio Emilia curriculums is a must! Preference is given to persons with experience in a licensed early childhood center as well as applicants having Early Childhood Education. For those seeking a career in ECE, we work towards providing opportunities for growth and advancement. In order to be considered, you must email a copy of your resume and transcripts. We look forward to meeting you!
The Top 5 Reasons to Work for The Nook Daycare 2!
-The Nook is more than a company; it's a family! Since we only hire the best, you'll only be working with the best!
-Our teachers work in bright, spacious, and beautiful learning environments.
-We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our teachers, administrators, and employees as highly as we value our students and their families!
-Our full-time staff enjoy benefits that include health insurance, vacation and sick time, child care discounts, 401k, and paid professional development hours.
-You'll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of children!
We are looking for associates to join our team in a brand new 14,000 Sq. Ft. pick/pack fulfillment warehouse located in Chicago, IL.
· As an associate, you’ll be joining a team poised to contribute significantly to growth in the distribution center.
· You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure orders leave the warehouse promptly and accurately, prepare all inbound product for distribution, and deliver a great product to a happy costumer.
· This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing company with a lot of room for growth.
Multiple positions available,
M-F, 7AM-4PM. Hours will very per position offered. * There might be a need to work a weekend day here and there*
$15.50 hourly rate PT hours 25-30 hours a week,
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Job responsibilities include:
The associate must:
Job Type: Part-time:
Benefits: Offered to full time employee after probation period
We are hiring Independent Contractors (without a non-compete). You will be told the preferred location, days, and times as well as the hourly pay before you chose to work with an offered student.
Job options (in order of increased hourly pay):
Subjects needed (in order of increased hourly pay):
All sessions must include *lessons in:
[*Training in these will be offered]
Taking to go orders
American Science & Surplus is looking for an energetic entry level Customer Service person with knowledge of electro mechanical items, (think gizmos, gadgets and all kinds of cool stuff. (See Sciplus.com) Must have a customer service friendly personality because you will be taking phone orders and speaking with our great customers. Hours are M-F 9-5:30 at our warehouse in Niles. About 20 minutes Northwest of Downtown. 401k, health insurance and employee discounts are available.
We are currently looking for a Trauma Therapy Supervisor to join our team. This position will be responsible for providing individual, couples, and family counseling as well as facilitating support groups for adult and adolescent sexual assault survivors and their significant others at Resilience offices, and occasionally off-site. The Trauma Therapy Supervisor will also provide clinical supervision for trauma therapy staff who are working toward Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) licensure.
This position will initially engage with clients through virtual platforms, as Resilience staff are working from home during the COVID pandemic.
· Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology required. · Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) credential in the State of Illinois required.
· Minimum of two years of experience providing counseling services required, including support groups and family counseling.
· Previous experience providing clinical supervision to staff strongly preferred. · Previous experience working on women’s issues, addressing sexual violence/gender-based violence, and working with diverse populations including LGBTQ communities preferred.
· Completion of 40-hours of sexual assault training by an Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault (ICASA) member center required within 60 days of hire; previous completion of this training is strongly preferred
· Flexibility to work some evening hours required.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our People & Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Persons of color and LGBTQ persons are encouraged to apply. Resilience is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability in its procedures and policies.
Provide support to the Tech-Systems team, including some or all of the following tasks:
· Monitor user requests and assign tasks and deadlines in Jira Service Desk to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
· Maintain software updates, designing and implementing new system structures, monitoring server activity, and auditing server security.
· Maintain the reliability and viability of the company’s computers, computing systems, and network infrastructure.
· Assist in the installation of various computers, computing systems, networks, telecommunications and video components.
· Ensure that server best practices are being meet.
· Provide ongoing user training and support to meet business goals.
· End-user support for on-site and off-site users
· Prior coursework should include: Introduction to Networks, Configuring Windows PC Desktop Operating Systems, Enterprise Desktop PC Support Technician
· Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and take specific direction to complete tasks
· Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between learning Desktop Support and Help Desk Administration
· All Microsoft Certifications are a plus
Intermediate Experience with at least 2 years:
· VMware ESXi and VSAN
· Office 365 management
· Hardware firewall support
· Jira software suite
Advance Experience with at least 5 years:
· Windows Server and Windows 10 operating systems
· Active directory and directory services
· Hardware troubleshooting
· Software troubleshooting
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to travel to DR site, downtown office, etc.
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,300 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are minority, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. At Noble, we have one mission: to be a catalyst for educational equity in the city of Chicago that empowers students with the scholarship, discipline, and honor necessary to succeed in college and lead exemplary lives. We know that we can fulfill this mission if we are the best place for a diverse mix of driven, reflective, and innovative educators to come, stay, and do their best work nurturing college-ready students.
Teaching is difficult work, so we do what we can to ensure you can focus on student learning by removing barriers to being successful. To do this, Noble offers:
Key Job Responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits
We strive to be the best place to work, and our employee benefits are thoughtfully designed to support us in this ambition. And we offer a predictable salary schedule with the opportunity for performance bonuses. Moreover, for professionals who do not currently hold an active teaching license, the Noble-sponsored Teacher Licensure Program offers a robust set of programs and corresponding financial benefits for teachers to obtain licensure while teaching at Noble.
Statement of Non Discrimination
Noble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.
Manufacturer's Representative Company looking to open an office in Austin, TX.
Line card consists of Electro-Mechanical Components and Sub-systems, with an emphasis on RF/Microwave.
Major markets include IOT, Military, Oil& Gas, Semiconductors, Test and Measurement.
RF/Microwave design experience a plus. Travel in south east Texas is required.
Create Your Own Flexible Schedule
Hiring Licensed Clinical Social Workers
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are providing telehealth services. In-person sessions are provided as well - on a case by case basis.
Cognitive Care Counseling, is a fully licensed and insured psychological practice providing counseling services and comprehensive cognitive therapy. We specialize in the treatment of adults and the geriatric population, by partnering with senior living communities to provide clinical counseling and cognitive therapy services. We also provide in-home therapy services.
We are searching for compassionate and skilled licensed clinical social workers, to provide support, and meet the cognitive, emotional and psychological well-being of our clients.
Training and ongoing support is offered by our Clinical and Administrative Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
We work together to offer our clients the best quality of care
GMA Construction Group is seeking a Project Estimator. The ideal candidate has a degree in Construction Manager or similar field.
GMA’s mission is to develop people that will transform communities.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate
Roles and Responsibilities
The Estimator supports the Assistant Lead Estimator as a member of the Estimating Department responsible for on-time completion of hard bid, negotiated, and conceptual estimates.
Essential job duties include:
Performance and Recognition
GMA values open communication and direct feedback with employees at consistent intervals. As part of the performance review process, GMA coaches its employees by setting goals and rewarding individual accomplishments.
Growth and Development
In support of our mission to develop people that will transform communities, GMA offers its employees internal training opportunities such as Griggs University. Each month, Professor Griggs holds internal classes for GMA employees covering all aspects of the way GMA does work.
Who We Are: We are a growing HVAC Controls / Building Automation / Temperature Controls contractor based in the Western suburbs of Chicago. We are large enough to offer highly competitive compensation and weather the economic downturns but small enough that each of our employees know they have a direct effect on our business processes and future success. We serve customers all over the Chicago area and surrounding counties. Business is good and we are looking to continue our growth. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such hold all of our customers, employees, potential employees, and vendors with high regard.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with Tridium Niagara AX or N4 required
- Have the ability and desire to work in a team environment to continually improve business processes
- Must have a passion for doing structured preventive maintenance
- Experience in working with coworkers to help them develop their skills and career
- Experience in servicing HVAC controls including troubleshooting, creating graphics, programming and commissioning controllers
- Experience in working directly with customers to translate their needs into solutions is required
- Experience with systems such as Johnson Controls Facilities Explorer, Metasys, or Honeywell Webs is a plus
- Must be able to work independently
We will provide training as necessary.
Compensation: We continually do market analysis to ensure our pay is as good, if not better, than our competitors. This position offers a competitive salary and a benefits package containing medical, dental, psychological, vision, flexible spending account (FSA), short and long-term disability, life insurance, a 401(k) program with company matching. Company vehicle provided.
Local remote work opportunity as an Inside Sales Associate for Coverall North America.
Must Reside within 30 miles of office location.
Individuals will work closely with potential customers to promote the sale of yearly Janitorial Service Contracts through setting Appointments with potential customers for Outside Sales Consultants including:
· Generating new business opportunities.
· Qualifying Leads.
· Developing customer relationships.
· Implementing strategic Sales Plans.
· Generating Appointments for Outside Sales Consultants (OSC).
· Prospect daily to generate customer contacts by phone with a minimum of 2 appointments set per day.
· Schedule calls for future dates.
· Enter all customer related data in the Coverall CRM real time daily.
· Complete all call backs previously scheduled.
· Call new leads in the Coverall Database.
· 2 years of experience using Microsoft Suite of products including: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or equivalent).
· Capable of working in a remote capacity.
· Available workspace at home that includes:
o Phone Access (Coverall to provide Stipend)
o High Speed Internet at a minimum of 30 Mbps (Coverall to provide Stipend)
§ Verified through screen shot sent to Coverall IT department.
· Isolated work environment away from others during the business hours of 8 am to 5 pm.
· Ability to be in the office a minimum of 1 day per week as directed by your Sales Leader.
What We Bring to the Table:
· Hourly + commission + bonus incentives
· Industry Leading Onboarding with professional Sales Training & Coaching
· Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
· Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
· Tuition assistance program
$500 signing bonus at 90 days
Compensation: $20-$35 hourly
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD
Seeking Certified Pro-Fee and Facility Coders with a minimum of two years' coding experience in a hospital setting, preferably Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health but not required. Seeking candidates with knowledge in the following areas: Inpatient, Observations, ER, and ancillary coding. Must be able to pass proficiency testing. Must be proficient inExcel, must multi-task and communicate well both verbally and in writing. Must be able to maintain a 95% QA accuracy rate as well as hold to productivity standards. Must be able to follow coding guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities
We are seeking an RF Technician to become an integral part of our team!
Assembly and testing of RF units
Looking for friendly hard working hygienist to work 1 day a week and some Saturdays.
Gads Hill Center, a social service organization established in 1898, creates opportunities for children and their families to build a better life through education, access to resources and community engagement.
At Gads Hill Center we envision a community in which all children benefit from healthy, financially stable households that support their early learning and growth. We invest in the potential of children and families through early childhood education, youth programs, and mental health supports. Ultimately, Gads Hill Center builds a community where all families can help their children have access to quality education in order to succeed in school and life.
The Community Technology Instructor is responsible for meeting the goals of the CPS Chicago Connected project by helping connect CPS students with free high-speed internet service. This individual is responsible for recording notes on the CPS database for each family. The second phase of the project is Digital Literacy; the individual will conduct basic computer trainings and provide education on how to use the internet effectively to newly connected CPS families via virtual remote sessions or possibly in-person classes. This individual will facilitate and encourage a positive learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential through the broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum. In addition, the Community Technology Instructor will support the IT department when needed by troubleshooting computer related issues with staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, all Gads Hill Center employees are responsible for the following:
Entry Salary Range: $ 38,000
Schedule: Full Time: 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Location: 1919 W. Cullerton. Chicago, IL 60608
To apply, please visit our careers page at www.gadshillcenter.org/careers
CFC Illinois is a growing insurance agency that specializes in Auto, Home, Specialty, and Business insurance. We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professional to join our team. As an Auto & Home Specialist, you will be responsible for consultative selling of insurance products while also focusing on client retention and ensuring an excellent customer experience. Your clients will rely on you for honest, expert advice and, in turn, you'll use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to identify insurance protection products that meet their unique needs
Paramount Staffing is the leader in Logistics Workforce Solutions.
We are hiring 10+ Machine Operators to join our team in Elk Grove Village, IL which you will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
SHIFT HOURS: MONDAY – SATURDAY- Weekend work can be expected and may be required. Temp to hire opportunity.
· Must be able to work in a temperature- controlled environment associated with the freezers and refrigerated warehouses.
· Ensure that the operation complies with GMP’s, safety, quality, SOP’s and that the equipment is in good mechanical conditions by
visual inspection, identifying any problems and contact maintenance if repairs are needed.
· Able to adjust equipment as necessary during the production run.
· May be required to shut equipment down and prepare for cleaning.
· Participate in functional training of co-workers as necessary to maintain efficiency and coverage during operation.
· Complete all required reports, documentation, etc and input any information into the production system.
· Organization skills to meet daily goals
· Self- motivated
· Team player
· Able to lift 30 lbs
· Must be able to constantly stand/walk throughout the shift.
· Must be able to work with a flexible scheduled including overtime and weekend shift coverage.
• 1 yr min of Machine Operations experience
* Must have safety shoes *
Call us at (847) 390-8400 X4 for more information - Ask us about our referral BONUS program!
For immediate consideration attend to our DAILY COMPANY ORIENTATION at 10 AM and 2:30 PM, Monday through Friday. We are located at: Paramount Staffing, 1441 Lee St, Des Plaines IL 60018
Paramount Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be part of our continued expansion in the United States
We are looking for a full-time Sales Support for Eleiko Sport USA. You need to be a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent customer service skills and with a passion for, and knowledge of, strength and fitness training. Previous experience with shipping and logistics is highly beneficial.
Eleiko Sport, the makers of the world’s best equipment for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and Strength and Conditioning equipment, is looking for a Sales Support person who will be able to assist us in our expansion in the United States by providing customer service and administrative support for our key accounts, which include Gym & Fitness centers, collegiate athletic facilities and military performance centers.
In this role you will be working directly with our customers, and providing full support to them. You will manage direct sales and process and handle all inquiries and orders from them. You will be joining the team in Chicago and be part of a greater international team with operations worldwide with headquarter in Sweden.
We are the leaders in the industry, and as such, we expect the best people to be a part of our team. You should be dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about the health, fitness and strength and conditioning industry, and at the same time have excellent customer service and administrative skills.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Work directly with our customers and provide all necessary support and assistance to them;
- Be our company representative by handling phone and email communication with customers and distributors;
- Selecting the right products and identifying customer needs and fulfill them;
- Provide administrative support by receiving and processing customer orders utilizing QuickBooks software, as well as perform general office tasks;
- Maintaining customer database and order management to ensure best-in-class customer experience;
- Manage fulfillment of orders by coordinating logistics with our warehouse and shipping companies;
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to determine the most cost-effective repair for post-warranty products;
- Support our webshop team as needed, including updating products and inventory, as well as processing orders
- Conduct special projects on a need-to basis on a wide range of topics;
A GREAT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge about strength and conditioning equipment, and the gym & fitness industry is a HUGE plus! Understanding and experience with working with gym layouts, facility design etc.
- A passion for making people feel strong, happy, and healthy both in body and soul.
- Experience working in an administrative and/or sales-oriented support capacity;
- Experience working with shipping and / or fulfillment companies;
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking ability with a high attention to detail;
- Cover letter, no more than one page, displaying passion for the job, stating why you are a perfect fit for Eleiko Sport in the context of this position, and why you have a great passion for fitness and wellness;
- Resume, no more than 2 pages, with examples of what you achieved during your previous jobs;
Come work at Autumn Healthcare of IL, a growing agency in mental health care for seniors and adults. We are looking to hire experienced Mental Health Counselors to help meet the therapeutic needs of our most vulnerable population during this outbreak of the coronavirus disease.
We are seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC) and Licensed Professional Counselors to provide Teletherapy for our clients who are " sheltering at home" and are in restrictive Nursing homes or Assisted living facilities.
Therapist must be a licensed clinician able to provide assessments and individual therapy. We offer a competitive pay rate, $30 to $45/hr depending on license. We offer flexible scheduling and therapist must adhere to regulatory compliance. This is a part-time position, principals, only. A supervising psychologist is available to answer any clinical concerns that may arise. Come join our team of clinical professionals who are working hard to provide care to our seniors and those in need of our help during this pandemic.
Provide teletherapy to individual clients at least 1x/wk., additional contact may be needed. Phone sessions are a great way to conveniently speak with a client by simply using your landline or cell phone.
Conduct intakes and individual therapy
Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment
Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services if needed
Complete and maintain documentation in a timely and accurate manner according to Federal, State and agency guidelines
If necessary, produce reports as needed for courts, state audits, etc
Follow-up with supervising psychologist when needed
Collaborate with external psychiatric care providers and/or attending physicians when needed
Able to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment
planning and implementation
Current practitioner license through the state
Experience in counseling or mental health services
Able to work independently and as a positive member of a team
Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with facility personnel
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Comfortable treating routine and serious mental health illness
Strong computer literacy skills
Client Services Representatives are responsible for interaction with potential and actual firm clients. A majority of the work is accomplished using telephone communications and database software simultaneously:
Integrative veterinarian wanted to join our team!
The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center in Chicago, IL is an integrative hospital that offers a unique, multifaceted, integrative approach to animal healthcare.
At the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center, animals are individually assessed for any health, nutrition, mobility, or behavioral issues. When an animal comes under our care, our comprehensive approach can decrease pain, increase mobility, invigorate health, and improve energy.
We are looking to add an associate veterinarian who is certified in small animal acupuncturist to join our compassionate, dedicated, hard working team. Certification in veterinary spinal manipulation therapy as well as integrative holistic medicine experience is a plus.
Our Full Time benefits package includes:
Sign on bonus
Paid time off
Continuing education reimbursement
Licensing and association dues allowance
Significant pet care discounts and flexible ability to bring pets at work
Checking patients, taking vitals and history, blood draws, running urinalysis, calling in prescriptions, triaging patients, being a receptionist on certain days, documenting in the EMR, obtaining EKGs, prescribing prescriptions, faxing prescriptions and calling in prescriptions
Field Service Technician Food Processing Equipment (Chicago)
We are a Chicago based service provider for the food processing and grocery industry. We are looking for an experienced technician to repair high end commercial food processing equipment. Ideal candidates should be mechanically inclined, have experience with electrical equipment and some networking experience would be a plus.
Must have previous experience working on food processing equipment, some electrical knowledge, motivated attitude, be presentable to customers, and have a clean driving record. The right candidate will receive factory training. Auto and HVAC technicians need not apply. Bilingual is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
RN needed for methadone clinic. Approximately 24 hours per week, or possibly more. Duties include patient assessments, dispensing methadone, phlebotomy, testing, etc. Must have at least 3 years experience as an RN in any clinical setting. Position is not physically taxing, is very interesting.
Hours are 6am to 2:30pm during weekdays and 8am to 12:30 on Saturdays.
All PPE provided. All covid precautions observed. We have had only 1 covid positive patient and that patient was not allowed in the clinic.
401K available, plenty of free parking. New, upscale clinic.
Assisting the elderly and disabled with activities of daily living