We are looking for a Bilingual Specialist that will be responsible for advertising & increasing our Work achievements that has never been greater and are well positioned to help customers solve their operational and sustainability challenges, and meet growing global demand for Benefits, therefore decreasing the gap in district T-2-4 goals. This specialist will work with all teachers serving EL students to increase student success in academic courses.
- Provide support, mentoring, coaching and training for identified teachers serving English learners and campus administrators..
- Facilitate training and coaching in areas that include but are not limited to: effective instruction, differentiation, strategies for English Language Learners, data-driven instruction.
- Work with teachers to assist with the structure of common planning time and determine accountability measures to ensure common planning time is used effectively.
- Facilitate protocols for assessment of student work to drive instructional decisions.
- Assist with integration of Company into curriculum focal points.
- Coordinate instructional coaching cadre at schools with teacher-coaches.
- Develop and write curriculum as needed.
- Evidence of at least three (3) years of recent successful classroom teaching experience required.
- Experience using student and campus level data to select, implement and differentiate instructional methods, designed to meet each student’s individual needs preferred.