Looking for a fun job where you can work outdoors?! Are you outgoing with a big personality? Have you ever had the desire to master the art of riding a Segway? Your job search is finally over! The San Francisco Electric Tour Company is looking to hire Segway tour guides for our Fisherman’s Wharf and Golden Gate Park locations!
We specialize in leading fun Segway and Electric Scooter tours around the most beautiful city in the country. We are looking for energetic, outgoing personalities that fit into our company culture and who enjoy meeting other people from around the world.
What are we looking for in a tour guide?
Our training, guest safety and guest courtesy are critical to our success. We want a positive tour experience for our guests and encourage respect for residents and visitors sharing the roads and bike paths in the city.
Job is available now!
The best way to apply for this job and get moved to the top of the list:
We look to fill these spaces ASAP, so don't be shy!
This is a part-time job. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Read our Guest Reviews
The Road Brand Marketing Specialist is a road bike cultural expert with a focus on the gravel discipline. She or he is tasked with assisting in the development and tactical execution of Canyon’s strategic road bike marketing plan. Collaborating with events, digital, and global marketing teams, the Road Brand Marketing Specialist is an anthropological story teller that is able to understand the nuance of Canyon’s voice and project it to a targeted audience through the production of innovative, original content. The Road Brand Marketing Specialist supports Canyon’s market share growth in the road bike category through their management of athletes, written and visual content, media relationships, and social communications.
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
· Support the development and implementation of the road bike marketing strategies and tactics, both short and long term, to help achieve business goals & objectives.
· Work with relevant internal stakeholders and external agency partners to create high impact campaigns. Assist in implementing integrated marketing initiatives across all marketing and media channels.
· Develop a strong sports marketing portfolio of category relevant athletes, influencers, and ambassadors. Activate Canyon’s sports marketing portfolio through the organization of content, events, and social participation.
· Fulfill Canyon’s contractual deliverables to sports marketing partners including product, technical support, and monetary.
· Ensure brand compliance and authenticity of voice in all communications across both paid and earned channels.
· Organize and produce a high-frequency, category relevant content stream based on needs defined by current business objectives and the long-term strategic plan.
· Directly manage the road bike voice on all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and the Canyon website.
· Assist product management and sales with mountain bike market research and analysis. Leverage analytical insights to help executive team inform current and future business goals.
· Support national and global product launches through aggregation or creation of launch critical content including brand and technical content.
· Collaborate with external agency to inform and support media outreach efforts with the goal of building and maintaining the positive sentiment enjoyed by Canyon, its bicycles, and athletes.
· Develop close working relationship and collaboration with colleagues from Digital Marketing, Product, PR, Events, and various global Canyon entities.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 3-5 Years in a similar role preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
· Must have strong knowledge of road bikes and road bike market.
· Accomplished riding skills.
· Excellent grammar, writing, copy-editing and communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style to appeal to different audiences and adhere to established brand voices.
· Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels
· Competence in photography and/or videography.
· An understanding of the content creation process including budgeting, story boarding, production, and editing.
· Strong collaboration skills to work with interdepartmental disciplines.
· Demonstrable project management experience and skills.
· Expertise in digital communications including web, email, social media, mobile – and more.
Work is performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
Position requires up to 30% of travel both domestically and internationally. Passport is required for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel the computer; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.