: Allies for Every Child (ALLIES) exists to give at-risk children and children living in poverty the foundation they need to increase their life choices and lead fulfilling lives. For over 25 years, ALLIES has been providing thousands of at-risk children and their families with critical, high-quality early education programs, family strengthening interventions, foster care and adoption services, and a range of vital, integrated services, including educational assessments, disabilities screenings, nutrition, dental and vision screenings, and pediatric health consultations.
: Allies for Every Child contracts with the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to protect at-risk children and strengthen families. The Director of Resource Family Approval is responsible for overall programmatic success of Allies for Every Child’s Resource Family Approval program. The Director will have a passion for not accepting the status quo in child welfare, see foster care as a social justice issue, have a desire to reach a new audience of prospective families who want to make an impact in their community and feel an urgency to match children who linger in foster care the longest to waiting families. The responsibilities of the Director of Resource Family Approval includes leading a team that completes social work duties, home studies, resource parent recruitment and training. The Director ensures contract compliance, builds community relationships, ensures current policy and procedure implementation while also advising the CPO on the development of new policies and procedures. The Director makes sure of timely billing, and ensuring excellent adoptive matching and support of children and families. Additional responsibilities include, partnering with other leadership staff across “the community collaborative ™ to be a leader in the field of recruitment, retention and support for children and families within the foster care community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide programmatic oversight of the Resource Family Approval program.
Provide clinical supervision to Resource Family Approval staff and sign off on hours for clinicians working towards licensure
Monitor the psychological stability, physical well-being, and developmental progress of children in Allies resource family homes
Oversee strategic growth of the program through managing resource parent recruitment, pursuing outreach opportunities, making presentations, and timely responsiveness to potential resource parents
Develop new community relationships in support of resource parent recruitment and maintain existing relationships
Assist potential resource parent families in progressing quickly from point of interest through preparation and approval as an ALLIES resource parent
Assign, conduct and/or review home studies to assess resource parent applicants, utilizing the Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (“SAFE”) format
Empathically redirect applicants who are not a fit for the program in a timely manner Ensure quality and ongoing PS-MAPP trainings and orientations, support groups, and other events throughout the year
Manage visitation and/or monitor visits with children and their biological families as needed
Oversee program quality assurance including chart review and audit preparation
Oversee DCFS and Community Care licensing annual audits Produce reports for DCFS, Community Care Licensing, and courts
Develop new policies and procedures as may be required by funders, DCFS, or program as needed
Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential foster-adoptive parents
Attend weekly supervision meetings with the Chief Program Officer
Ensure high quality care for foster and adoptive children and comprehensive support for parents
Represent Allies at community forums and quarterly meetings Be a contributing member of the Allies for Every Child Leadership Team
Implement, track and help design functions of “the community collaborative ™ Facilitate staff meetings and attend other programmatic meetings
Adhere to all legal, ethical, and professional practice standards
Staff must believe in and act in accordance with both the agency’s and the program’s mission statements
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred or Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology with an approved exception
California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, two (2) years post licensure
Ability to supervise staff for licensing hours required
Two (2) years managerial or administrative experience in a foster care or adoption setting preferred
Three years of full-time employment in the field of family or child welfare or two years’ work employment in a licensed foster family/resource family agency or adoption agency
Passion for child abuse and neglect prevention and a commitment to finding nurturing families for children in need Knowledge of Title 22 and Community Care Licensing requirements preferred
Knowledge of Continuum of Care Reform and interim licensing standards preferred
Able to manage and develop recruitment tools, relationships, and methods Knowledge of community resources and experience with interagency collaboration preferred
Ability to work independently, flexible, strong organizational skills, commitment to teamwork, and excellent communication skills
Ability to speak in public at recruitment forums
Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Excellent written ability in English and ability to communicate effectively
Ability to effectively establish rapport and maintain appropriate boundaries with supervisees, staff, and clients
Basic computer skills required – Word, Excel, Software applications
Passionate about learning and possesses curiosity about issues affecting children and families
All employees, regardless of position, serve as role models for children and families who are served by our agency.
Fingerprint background clearance (DOJ, FBI & Child Abuse Clearance Index), or approved exemption Successful completion of pre-employment physical, PPD risk assessment, proof of immunizations
Class “C” driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, a safety record acceptable to CCL, and access to reliable transportation required
: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full benefits package offered including 100% employer contribution to: Health - Kaiser or Anthem, Dental, Vision; 401k with employer match; Employee Assistance Program, Professional Development, 12 paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and 2 personal days for anniversary of employment and birthday.
Allies for Every Child actively seeks candidates who reflect the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. We believe that diversity and inclusion of varied perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences is essential to our organization’s effectiveness, and allows us to serve our clients in the respectful, responsive, and understanding way that they deserve. We define diversity in broad terms to include race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, geography, socio-economic status and other unique attributes that make us who we are.
Allies for Every Child has achieved accreditation through the Council on Accreditation (COA). This means our programs, services, administration, and management have been rigorously evaluated and meet best practice standards.
Flowerboy Project in Venice, CA is looking for one barista to join our team. We are located on 824 Lincoln Blvd. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.Responsibilities
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Compensation is $15 + tips
LA Shades and Blinds provides Los Angeles commercial clients with the highest quality blind installation solutions available anywhere in the City of Angels.Our experts work directly with you to determine the best type of blinds for you that fit squarely to fill your aesthetic, comfort, light flow, energy efficiency, and budgetary needs. With a wide variety of blind types to select, and nearly endless aesthetic, color, and finish solutions, LA Shades and Blinds is your one-stop solution for all of your commercial blind installation needs.
With a customer service orientation, accurately perform assigned portions of telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and verification of benefits.
IMPORTANT - PREFERENCE GIVEN TO RESUMES SUBMITTED WITH A COVER LETTER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telephone Answering and Appointment Scheduling
Appropriate duties for the call center include:
Other Shared and Common Duties
Help Group is currently seeking a full-time bright, dynamic, dedicated individual to join our team as Remote Administrative Assistant in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading integration, designing, building, and administering a hyper-converged environment of Dell VXRail and VMW. This includes Developing and implementing and maintaining network management and server environments/ infrastructures for high availability and disaster recovery requirements.
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype, Zoom and Google Hang out. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Responsibilities include
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Solid organizational skills
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Bonhams is a privately owned international auction house. Founded in 1793, we hold more than 400 specialist sales a year in 60 different categories at our flagship salerooms in London, New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong.
We are seeking a driven and agile full-time Cataloguer for our Los Angeles based Prints Department for immediate hire. Reporting to the Director of Prints this role will oversee all pre and post-sale administration and cataloguing of incoming property for the department.
• Own and oversee full cycle pre-and post-sale administration for the Prints and Multiples department
• Catalogue incoming property for sale and oversee photography of each item, liaising with artist foundations to obtain reproduction permissions
• Work with our Marketing department to meet advertising deadlines
• Oversee authentication and property control, tracking consignments and artwork movements, research and maintain a progress database accessible by all but accountable to you, monitor adverts, monitor special terms in proposals, contributing catalogue notes, liaise with senior staff over sensitive areas and assist with condition reporting prior to the Prints and Multiples sale
• Liaison with specialists to ensure prompt advice and service to our customers and complete initial research to develop specialist knowledge across the field
• Continue to play a leading role in business intelligence and client research; updating databases and anticipating growth areas by staying informed of industry news
• Keep accurate records and files for customers, sales and external consultants
• Efficiently handle queries by phone, email, in person and during valuations alongside specialists
• Keep exploring areas where your career can grow in terms of client development, expertise, and ultimately business getting, be comfortable business getting when possible
• Perform all duties associated with receiving and processing of property, and manage installations and deinstallations
• This position may require travel for previews and appraisal clinics, and occasionally will require weekend availability for said previews and cataloguing deadlines
· Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned to you by your manager
· One to three years demonstrated experience cataloging works of art within a collections information system or research setting
· Bachelor’s degree in art, art history, museum studies, information sciences, or related discipline
· Thorough knowledge and passion for the field of Prints and Multiples is preferred · Outstanding people skills and ability to grow and establish relationships with others
· Be comfortable in a public facing role, past presentation experience is a plus · Solid administrative and time management skills and proficiency in Outlook/Word platforms
· Affinity for discretion and confidentiality
· Foreign language skills are a plus
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Cataloguer, Prints’ in the subject line.
Bonhams offers health, dental and vision benefit options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid time off, pre-tax commuter benefits and more. We thank you for your interest in this position, please note that we will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
Bonhams is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
The role of Data and Project Coordinator is a dynamic position that moves fluidly between metric-driven departments, reporting directly to the head of Continuous Improvement and Organizational Development.This role is comprised of generating various daily, weekly and monthly reports that communicate the state of key performance indicators across the organization.The Data and Project Coordinator will work with the Manager to analyze data provided in reports and evaluate key areas of interest for improvement and expansion.While much of the day-to-day will focus on the generation and analysis of reports, this individual will also assist in the implementation of projects that execute on strategy driven down from upper management, centered around business growth, scaling, and process improvement.This is an entry-to-mid level position with the expectation that (upon proven performance and a developed internal understanding of the organization) this individual will grow to take on larger portions of the day-to-day business operations and growth strategy.Our company is driven by 3 key pieces: product, process, and people, and we are looking for the right person for this newly developed role.
We're looking for a passionate, detail-minded Senior Front End UI/Interaction Engineer to join our team. Are you our huckleberry? Join our team.
Wonderful is a community of futurists, designers, and engineers who are passionate about building high-quality, future-forward products. Our environment is highly collaborative and excited, and our products are meticulously planned and crafted with care.
Every member of the Wonderful team is ambitious, and we are constantly pushing ourselves into new territory, refining and iterating-upon our internal processes and toolchain to adapt to the modern stack. Team-members are extremely self-reliant, yet we often lean on each-other for expertise and insight.
This is optionally a remote position. Wonderful is headquartered in Los Angeles, and our partners value and enjoy a high level of personal contact with our team. As such, you will be expected to work normal full-time hours.
Wonderful is a great place for talented engineers looking to challenge themselves and refine their skills. Our team is constantly learning, growing, and pushing our limits. We are excited about the problems we solve, the process of solving them, and the inventive nature of our business keeps often keeps us on the bleeding edge of the industry. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Wonderful is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
IS IT YOU WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for direct advertisers, lead generators, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's call and web lead tracking and distribution, email marketing, and integrated accounting platforms provide businesses the ability to perform in-depth analytics of internal and external marketing campaigns, thus resulting in transparency, efficiency and increased ROI. Phonexa has the scalability, tools and partnerships to serve clients in all industries, especially those with high consumer demand products and services.
A Position Summary
You are a metrics driven, smart, adaptable marketing leader who is motivated by demand and lead generation for growth focused companies. You are an enthusiastic leader who has a demonstrable track record in driving leads and managing inbound marketing campaigns. You have the ability to articulate plans and strategies to inspire and motivate teams, and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Our Team?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded! We are one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Great Place to Work-Certified Company. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Phonexa is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, sex, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetics, or any other status protected by state or federal law. Phonexa expressly prohibits any form of employee harassment or discrimination on the basis of any such protected status.
Phonexa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy was intended to comply, and Phonexa so complies, with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
** Due to COVID, this position will be remote, but once deemed safe, the position will be reporting onsite in the Glendale office.
Our client is looking for a Snr MS SQL DBA to support project based and production support.
The Senior Database Administrator will be responsible for the following:
This job requires work to be done outside of normal working hours including weeknights and occasionally weekends.
Kheir Center is committed to providing culturally and linguistically-sensitive quality healthcare and human services to the underserved and uninsured residents of Los Angeles.
Kheir Center was established in 1986 to serve as a bridge between low-income, recently-immigrated, non-English speaking Korean community and local health and social service providers. Today, Kheir is a broad-based agency providing comprehensive health care for a diverse population through its 2 Clinics (both Federally Qualified Health Center sites), Adult Day Health Care Center and Patient Resources Department.
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for obtaining health histories and performing physical examinations and laboratory tests. This person will diagnose and treat physical, social, and emotional health needs for our clients. He/She will take responsibility for lab follow-up, clinical questions, and clinical supervision of MA’s. He/She will also provide treatment and screenings at outreach events. This person must be committed to delivering timely, efficient, quality medical care to all patients in a professional, caring, and ethical manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Performs history and physical examinations on adults and children. Physical exams include pre-employment, school, sports, well child periodic screening, etc.
· Performs Pap smears, clinical breast examinations, and other medical services as needed.
· Counsels for birth control and prescribes as appropriate.
· Gathers complete medical history and performs a physical exam on each client.
· Makes all necessary documentation in Electronic Health Records.
· Provides treatment for and documents various related diseases.
· Writes prescriptions as deemed appropriate by supervising physician.
· Reviews results of lab tests and diagnostic imaging and arranges appropriate follow-up.
· Provides for the provision of health education and appropriately documents all education.
· Reviews referral/consultant reports and arranges appropriate follow-up.
· Provides medical services at outreach and community events (ie. health fairs, enrollment drives, school & church meetings).
· Answers miscellaneous medical questions in the absence of the Medical Director.
· Participates in provider meetings.
· Participates in chart review and quality assurance activities as detailed in the Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
· Specifically responsible for chart review, lab review and communication with consultants.
· Responds to, and documents all Unusual Occurrences involving patient care.
· Responds to and documents all patient complaints and reports to the Medical Director.
· Coordinates responses to inquiries from pharmacies regarding prescriptions and refills.
· Treats walk-in patients when at the request of front or back office staff.
· Assists the front office staff for appropriate arrangements for patients who arrive when the provider they were scheduled with has been canceled- i.e. reviews the medical record and helps determine how soon and where the patient should be seen.
· Provides feedback and constructive suggestions re. MA performance and clinic flow.
· Attends Practice Management Meetings.
· Assists in training of support staff.
· See a full schedule of patients under the following appointment guidelines: (i) 30 minutes for New Patient physicals, (ii) 15 minutes for follow-up and returning patient visits, (iii) 30 minutes for select complicated patient appointments as designated by the Vice President of Patient Services and the Medical Director, and (iv) extended appointment times for select procedure types, as applicable (ie. IUD insertion, colposcopy).
· Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
· Equivalent to a Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
· State of California Nurse Practitioner License
· First Aid / CPR Certificate
· Knowledge of nursing process and medical model, health and physical assessment, medical diagnosis and appropriate treatments
· Ability to perform emergency resuscitation
· Knowledge of sanitation practices, proper nutrition, and related programs
· Skill in written and verbal communication;
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public, and ability to manage and lead clinic operations.
· Bilingual in English/Spanish REQUIRED.
· Compassion for the health of the underserved and uninsured communities.
· Experience in community clinic setting preferred but not required.
Ajilon is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting entertainment company in Beverly Hills, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the film and media industry.
This role entails providing complete administrative support to internal departments while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize clerical tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
· Calendar management and scheduling
· Meeting and event coordination
· Data entry, file management and clerical support
· Mail duties and assisting other departments as needed
· Maintain office documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
· 2 – 4 years of recent Administrative experience in a corporate environment
$15.00 - $20.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this administrative job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/
SoCal ICS. is following with CDC Guidelines/Regulations due to Covid19 - PHONE/VIDEO INTERVIEWS ONLY
Locations: Torrance, Inglewood, South Gate, Long Beach, Northridge
What does a Customer Service Representative with So Cal ICS do?
A Customer Service Representative for So Cal ICS is responsible for meeting with clients and building that special customer service experience. We are seeking applicants to not only show strong relationship building skills but also great communication skills.
What are my rewards and benefits?
A team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at SoCal ICS. We’re making sure we work for you with our weekly hourly pay plus our bonus and commission based on performance. We also offer endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment.
So Cal ICS headquarters is located in Torrance, California, We handle the retail sales and marketing for our clients.
This position does require face to face interaction with the consumers.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
Do What You Love
At Azzur Group, it is our purpose to foster a culture that attracts and enables individuals with unique abilities and passions to reach both their life and career goals. We take crucial steps to ensure that each employee is fulfilled both in and out of the office.
In addition to our purpose, we have a set of core values that we live and breathe each day. Every benefit offered here at Azzur is designed to uphold our 5 core values; Integrity, Putting Others First, Having the Courage to Take Action, Taking Personal Responsibility and Having Fun.
It is our mission to serve our communities, build positive and established relationships, create a healthy and fun work environment, ensure each employee and their families are healthy and thriving, grow each employee professionally with one of our customized training programs and keep a clear and open line of communication.
If philanthropy, long lasting relationships, a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you.
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
WE HAVE LEADS! LOTS OF LEADS!!
NO COLD CALLING EVER !!!
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an insurance agent may be perfect for you. While selling life insurance policies, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a policy that works for their lives. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what policies and coverage will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every consumer by working with our insurance company to sell affordable policies.
Job Skills & Qualifications
Job Types: HIGH COMMISSION !!
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Job Type: Commission
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the Production Supervisor they are responsible for supervising employees to meet/exceed Phillips’ production standards, provide leadership, lean guidance and demonstrate commitment to our Mission and Core Values.
Shift : 1st Shift 5:00am - 1:35pm
Experience and Skills required:
Eligibility for application:
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Plastpro Inc. is looking for business analysts that thrive working in a fast paced organization with interesting business challenges requiring smart solutions.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of software applications to ensure the development and implementation of cost effective systems and efficient computer operations to meet current and future requirements related to market pricing and inquiries, sales quotes, and data analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan, coordinate, integrate, implement and audit company-wide flow charts, and SOP projects.
· Plan, coordinate, integrate, and implement system related projects (including price inquiry and price quote applications).
· Work with all related departments to ensure correct prices are delivered and applied.
· Provide analyzed data to related departments for review and for future price changes.
· Communicate and follow up with users on issues to ensure efficient workflow.
· Provide user training and technical support to ensure system is running effectively and efficiently.
· Perform pricing research and analysis and create related reports.
· Communicate and coordinate with MIS team to create applications to support user needs.
· Communicate and coordinate with Marketing and Sales departments to integrate marketing analysis data, customer feedback and sales history data to support development of market pricing strategy.
· Perform other job-related duties as directed by the department head.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field, and 2 to 4 years of analytical experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating vendor contracts, agreements, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. You will be responsible for helping collect, post and manage customer payments. You will be making sure customers are paying on time in the correct amount. As well as monitoring customer accounts for payment status, due dutes etc. Data entry is required as well as constant communication with customers via phone and email regarding account information.
Accounting experience in accounts receivable is required.
Major law firm seeks a remote, part-time patent prosecution attorney. Availability from 5 to 15 hours per week, perhaps more.
Helpful if background in life sciences, biotech, biology, chemistry or chemical engineering.
Rate between $100/hr and $200/hr.
Please email your resume to us at Bridgeline Solutions ASAP.
Custom engineered Aerospace electromechanical components developer and manufacturer has immediate need for Contract Electronic / Electrical Engineer to be an immediate contributor in adapting both standard designs, and full custom specifications to customer defined requirements. Designs will require knowledge of electromechanical systems, material properties, Analog circuitry, Spice simulations, Software programming and use of standard test equipment. The Candidate will be responsible for product design, documentation, transfer to production, and interaction with management and customers.
· Advanced understanding of engineering principles and tools including Analog circuit design, Signal processing, Circuit and System Modeling, EMI, PCB design, properties of materials, and reliability.
· Demonstrated creativity and innovation in the development of new products and the optimization of processes and controls.
· Solid proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Background in the aerospace industry especially DO160, DO254, DO178 preferred
· Cross-Functional experience in mechanical engineering, materials, algorithm, or physics preferred
· Excellent critical analysis, statistical analysis, and logic/reasoning skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid teamwork and leadership skills.
· Experience with sensor technology is a plus.
· Background integrating new products into a manufacturing environment
· Familiarity with MEMS, MEMS packaging, Hybrid circuits.
· Design analysis of Electromechanical devices including SPICE analysis
Education and Experience
Immediate availability required for immediate start
Responsible for processing and analyzing dealer applications. Will be part of the Underwriting
team and be responsible for making recommendations for approval or decline based on the
analysis of the Dealer Applicant’s data. Flooring is currently looking for an Underwriting Associate
to assist with our Underwriting process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BOOK KEEPER WITH SOME EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING TO HOLD A FULL TIME AND PERMANENT POSITION IN OUR COMPANY. IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE ASSISTING WITH DAY TO DAY ACCOUNTING RESPONSIBILITIES. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME FRONT OFFICE WORK ANSWERING PHONES
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL PREFERABLY HAVE ADMINISTRATION, BOOK KEEPING, , GENERAL COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, QUICK BOOKS EXPERIENCE A MUST, GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, MULTI TASK SKILLS, , AND MUST BE ABLE TO INTERACT WELL WITH CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME.
Job title: MSW
Location: Los Angeles, California
Education: Masters’ degree required in social work.
Experience: Two years of experience required in case management, working with seriously ill, frail, or disabled children and adults. Preference for hospital, health plan or SNF and HCBS experience.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Clinical assessment skills, knowledge of the community, ability to work with multidisciplinary team and to work with clients/families in the home setting.
· Establishes partnership relationship with client and family/representatives to elicit goals, preferences and needs for health and independent living
· Evaluates the potential client as a total person and identifies socioeconomic and psychological challenges that impede independent living
· Conducts in-depth assessments, reassessments covering psychosocial, rehabilitation, and environmental concerns to determine level of care required
· Works as part of care management team to provide person-centered planning and services including participation in interdisciplinary planning and case conference meetings
· Record clinical notes for the client within established program guidelines
· Arranges community services and monitors quality of care and adherence to approved POT
· Works with participant, family and caregivers to maximize self-determination and provision of informal services
· Ensures POT is as self-directed as the participant desires and involve the circle of care as invited or if participant is unable or unwilling to make decisions.
· Refers clients to special consultants to provide detailed evaluations and recommendations to improve the client’s functional level
· Supports the waiver program by participating in quality assurance programs including peer review
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Adhere to HIPAA regulations
Copy of current automobile insurance provided annually of $15,000/$30,000 for injury and $5,000 for damage to property.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. is currently seeking experience Licensed Vocational Nurses LVN to fill a full-time position in Lancaster, CA.Candidates must have at least one year experience. This is an urgent need, so please be prepared to submit a copy of your LVN License , Copy of your Resume, and 2 -3 References .
Set Start date:
$473.36 per 8 hr shift ($58.17/hr)
1st Watch -10pm to 6am
2nd Watch: 6am to 2pm
3rd Watch 2pm to 10pm
Requirements for Submissions
If you are not currently interested in this position but know a potential candidate, please feel free to refer them. We offer a $200 referral bonus for each candidate you refer and works for at least 36 hours.
Senior Manager, Compounding needed for Premier Cosmetics Beauty Brand!
We are searching for a professional committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed! The Senior Compounding Manager is responsible for leading the Emulsions and Color Compounding Department.
The Senior Compounding Manager will build the tactical and strategic Compounding roadmap that will have a substantial impact on the business! This person will act as a Change Agent - delivering Compounding solutions through scale-up, strong project management skills, and developing key metrics for the team to meet and exceed business objectives.
The Sr. Compounding Manager will have the following responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
Machine shop in Montebello is looking to hire a janitor to maintenance the shop and office. Must have forklift experience. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Fast paced very heavy lifting.
Please call Angie at 626-452-8310 for more details
Barker Consulting, Inc. is now hiring for business consultant sales rep starting at the entry-level with the opportunity to advance into Marketing Managers. Apply now to work with one of NYC's and LA's fastest-growing business consulting firms!
Being a Business Consultant Sales Rep at Barker Consulting means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Massive possibilities are on the horizon- to grow as a person, and in your career. We’re not looking to fill a job, we’re looking for someone who wants to connect to something bigger, make a difference for their team, and be recognized for all of it.
Barker Consulting is looking for a passionate sales professionals to join our LA team. The candidate will be responsible for executing on-going marketing and sales campaigns and developing campaigns for future clients. We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills.
In this role you will:
• Manage a field sales team to deliver sales targets, meet quality standards, and ensure customer retention.
• Provide account management services and contribute to sales and retention in assigned territories.
• Build relationships with small business owners and work with them to find how our clients can best serve them.
• Partner with team leaders to identify training opportunities and run training workshops.
• Support field market research for new campaigns to develop key findings and recommended action.
• Balance multiple projects and meet deadlines for a variety of clients.
• Analyze problems and most importantly create solutions.
• Confidently present products and services to small to medium-sized businesses.
• Establishes and maintains team culture to ensure sales targets are met and team members are engaged.
• Coordinate and supervise training activities and assesses results.
• Teach customers the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
• Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust.
• Use your passion for technology and resourcefulness to generate sales
• Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
No telemarketing, call centers, or direct mailings here. We meet your customers with a handshake, smile, and knowledgeable staff.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 0-6 years of relevant work experience in sales/marketing, and/or customer service
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• A drive for leadership
• A love of learning and a growth mindset
Check us out at www.barker-consulting.com
Job Description Summary
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act.
2. Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive assessment and the plan of care.
3. Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of care.
4. Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and self plan of care.
5. Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified needs to the interdisciplinary group. Examples include hospice aide, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietitian or Clinical Supervisor.
6. Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient’s response to treatments/medications.
8. Participates in personal, professional growth and development. Also participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
The Joint Chiropractic is looking for Full time/Part Time Wellness Coordinator for our South Gate and Downey locations.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic individual with sales experience to be the first point of contact for our patients and members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to clearly explain the purpose, mission, and offerings that The Joint Chiropractic place has to offer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Basic hourly salary plus sale bonus. Hourly salary rate depends on personal experience and skill.
Successful retail company is seeking a well-versed and hands-on Accounting Manager to join their Los Angeles team.