Ideal candidates will:
- Drive product development by turning visionary ideas into actionable roadmaps and translating these into deliverables for all teams within the institution.
- Collaborate with our Community, Design, Engineering, and Medicine teams to build beautiful, frictionless user experiences that function within the complex healthcare environment.
- Orchestrate rapid product development by turning ideas into actionable strategies and optimizing institutional resources within challenging constraints.
- Proactively and thoughtfully gather feedback from our community of contributors, dive into analytics, and work with our other teams to help shape features and future iterations of the product.
- Direct our products through their entire lifecycle, from early development to launch.
- Help develop and refine an inspirational, cohesive, and forward-thinking product vision.
Ideal candidates have:
- A commitment to social impact and a strong desire to help the underserved.
- 4+ years of product management experience at top-tier startups, tech companies, open source projects, or other world-class institutions.
- Experience working and thriving in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments.
- Ability and desire to engage and collaborate across a variety of functional backgrounds, teams, and stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in a technical field from a top-tier program. Candidates with less traditional backgrounds will also be considered, assuming that they demonstrate a track record of successful product launches.
Location: San Francisco. In exceptional circumstances, remote work will be considered after several months of working together in-person. However, our strong preference is for candidates to be based full-time in San Francisco.
Start date: Immediate.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and comparable roles at other early-stage, mission-driven organizations.