We are looking for Android Engineers who have recent experience working for enterprise or startup tech companies and have built or improved an application supporting millions of users. This is a Contract-to-Hire position that pays above market rate/salary with excellent benefits.
*Currently not available for C2C or sponsorship/transfer.
- 3+ years of Android/Mobile software development experience
- Experience with releasing and maintaining mobile code
- Strong expertise in Java
- Experience in analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Team player - Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
Huge bonus if:
- Completed a BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in any other languages
- Experience with open source libraries
- Has contributed to the wider Android community via open source
TechLink Systems is a privately held IT Consulting Firm that provides Consulting Services to organizations nationwide. TechLink Systems is a certified MWOBE and has been in business since 1998. Our network spans all major U.S. metropolitan areas touched by major sectors such as entertainment and leisure, finance, industry and government, health sciences, and information technology. Whether you are a client seeking IT services and support or a candidate searching for new opportunities, TechLink System's outstanding customer service and dedication will exceed your expectations in the marketplace! TechLink has 4 regional offices located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia and a Development Center in Bangalore, India.
-Ranked Top 500 Asian-Owned & Asian Pacific American-Owned Businesses in the US -Ranked Top 100 Diversity-Owned & Privately-Owned Businesses in California -Ranked INC500 Fastest Growing Private Companies -Ranked Top 100 Largest Women Owned Business San Francisco Business Times -Ranked 50 Largest Minority-Owned Companies San Francisco Business Times - Ranked in Top 100 Woman Owned Business in the US, Diversity Business -Ranked in the Top 10 Minority-Owned Businesses in the Philadelphia Business Journal -Ranked in the Top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses in the 2014 Philadelphia Business Journal