To be considered, please visit our website and fill out an employment application (at http://www.basicstepslearning.com/employment-application/). You may email us if you have any other questions; however, please do not call. Thank you!
BASIC STEPS LEARNING CENTER would like to train a teacher assistant for 3-4 weeks to become a Lead PreK TEACHER. Our lead, experienced teachers will guide the teacher assistant on how to effectively manage a classroom. Teacher Assistant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to: (a) monitoring the young (3-5 years old) children's behaviors in the classroom and during playtime, (b) getting classroom materials ready for the class, (c) giving children snacks and taking them to the bathroom and (d) doing some cleaning at the school.
Schedule (Flexible) -- 8:15am to 12:30pm (Mon - Fri)
Compensation: $14-15/hr DOE + Education
WATER RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
General Labor, Skilled Trades/artisan
Water Restoration Technician at SERVPRO of Renton & SERVPRO Water of South/West Seattle
If you are a team player, possess "A-Level" talent and are interested in taking ownership of your job responsibilities and future, SERVPRO of Renton & SERVPRO of South/West Seattle may be the right career choice for you.
SERVPRO is a national leader of fire, water, mold and other specialty cleanup and restoration services. SERVPRO's professional services network of more than 1,600 Franchises has responded to property damage emergencies ranging from multi-million dollar disasters such as the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon to those suffered by individual businesses and homes. Providing nationwide coverage, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients, as well as individual home and business owners.
SERVPRO of Renton & SERVPRO of South/West Seattle provides disaster restoration services for commercial and residential clients throughout the Renton & Seattle area. With our proven systems, talented staff and industry-leading training and support, we have become an industry leader in our marketplace.
About the Position:
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
· Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
· Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
· Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
· Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
· Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
· Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
· Effective oral communication
· Basic math skills
· Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
· High school diploma/GED
· IICRC certifications preferred
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
· Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
· Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
· Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
• Perform disaster restoration services in accordance with SERVPRO Production Guidelines
• Communicate job-specific details to Crew Chief
• Comply with safety practices
• Develop production expertise through ongoing training and education
• Build knowledge of professional cleaning products and equipment
• Participate in maintenance of equipment, vehicles and facilities
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Valid driver's license
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Availability to work beyond standard operating hours (evenings, weekends, etc.) when needed
• Ability to be on-call for emergency services (on rotation)
• Must pass criminal background check (We are a Drug Free Company)
• IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician Certification
• Forklift Certified or Construction background
• Aggressive benefits package
• Excellent opportunity for advancement
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
We are looking for Assemblers who can start to work ASAP and willing to attend in-person interviews between 9am - 11am (PST). Note that this is a short process and we have 9 openings for the team. What are you waiting for? Come and join us!
We at HubZone Headquarters are hiring a long term funded opportunity for a SECRET clearance cleared and experienced naval life cycle maintenance and planning/documentation engineer comfortable working for SURFMEPP for awarded and funded work available NOW.
Join us and receive full per diem to various ship sites, be part of a company that appreciates what you do and works with you to lead contracts and move up financially should you wish to work in leadership, two weeks paid time off, generous performance bonuses and employee referral bonuses, 401K beginning 15 October, as well as medical/dental/vision for those that want it.
Please apply immediately for consideration and an interview with the Navy Program team!
This Life Cycle Maintenance and Planning Engineer maintains, monitors, and refines Class-wide and Individual-Ship Maintenance Plans for Navy non-nuclear surface ships to ensure material readiness for the projected service life, develop life-cycle strategies to address system upgrades, and fully implement the Class Maintenance Plan into each surface ship's maintenance schedule and availability planning process.
This is an immediate opening for full-time position providing engineering support to the Surface Maintenance Planning Program (SURFMEPP) located at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA. SURFMEPP maintains, monitors, and refines Class-wide and Individual-Ship Maintenance Plans for all non-nuclear surface ships to ensure material readiness for the projected service life, develop life-cycle strategies to address system upgrades, and fully implement the Class Maintenance Plan into each surface ship's maintenance schedule and availability planning process.
The Maintenance Engineers act as the Subject Matter Experts concerning the collection, reconciliation, compilation, analysis and presentation of current and historical data from multiple Surface Warfare enterprise databases to maintain ship repair budgeting based on notional technical requirements for the expected service life of the class. Work products support the creation of class specific Technical Foundation Papers with the overall goal of ensuring ships reach the expected service life. Specific duties include:
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent education in an associated discipline, or equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc.
• 2+ years of applicable technical experience
• Associate Technical Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience preferred
• Proficient with test and measurement equipment
• Proficient computer skills including office software applications
• Medical device test experience
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good reading and math skills
• Certifications for basic skills such as soldering
• Ability to work independently with the ability to identify and resolve issues
Dental assistant needed full time
We are looking for an electro-mechanical assembler to join our small but growing team.
● Build and test subassemblies and final assemblies. Tasks are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
● Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
● Maintain accurate documentation including inventory, testing and work in process.
● Interpret and work in accordance with drawings, Work Instructions and other applicable engineering specifications, sketches and verbal instructions.
● Utilize documented procedures
● Perform acceptance testing, continuity checks, and other "go, no-go" tests per documentation.
● Assist engineering in developing, building, and testing prototypes, processes, or procedures.
● Interpret and work in accordance with drawings, Work Instructions and other applicable engineering specifications, sketches and verbal instructions.
● Visually check work against drawings/work instructions to ensure high quality standards.
● Set up and properly utilize all applicable hardware, tools and fixtures to complete work assignments.
● Coordinate with Engineering to troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
● Help to implement and maintain LEAN initiatives including Visual Factory, 5S, and Continuous Improvement.
● High School Diploma.
● Familiar and comfortable using computers and application software. Ability to navigate through several computer applications to run programs or enter data.
● 3 years experience as an assembler in an electronics manufacturing environment.
● General knowledge of manufacturing environment: raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the manufacture of products
Skills / Abilities:
● Ability to read and understand production documentation, production planning information, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
○ Interpret test data, assembly tools, and have the ability to identify electrical and mechanical components utilized in area of assignment. Manipulative skills, including finger dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and adept hand-eye coordination (see details at close range).
○ Ability to work on a sustained basis within any physical and environmental requirements applicable to area of assignment, e.g., highly repetitive work, hot tools or materials, epoxy or other chemical agents, fumes, noise, oily or similar conditions.
○ Prefer to have experience using hand or power tools as wire strippers, torque wrenches and microscopes.
○ Excellent reading comprehension and verbal communication skills in the English language.
○ Must be a self starter.
○ Ability to work under minimum supervision with good time management skills.
Start a new career in Green Energy!
We are currently looking for motivated call center representatives to book appointments for renewable energy.
-Outbound calls on computer dialer
-Set Appointments for 1 hour consultation
We will train! Must have a good attitude and stay positive. We promote within every 30-90 days based off performance.
Starting rate: 14.00-15 hrly
Bonus: Performance Bonus up to 500 a week
Email or Call for an interview today!
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing packaging, and shipping solutions.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant Orthopedics to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
ARBORWELL currently has a full-time Entry Level GROUNDSMAN position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently and with crew members, learn new skills, and likes working outdoors. No tree care experience is required. We will train the right candidate. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth
Necessary skills and abilities
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you! Please contact our Human Resources department at (510) 606-1230 or if you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at Arborwell 23622 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98041.
Teknon Electrical Services is searching for the right candidate to join our team as an Estimator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a solid team with room for growth and development. If you are interested in applying for this position and would like more information, please contact David Khbeis directly.
This position will be responsible for the complete preparation of labor and material estimates. We are looking for someone that has a thorough understanding of electrical construction projects, such as design/ build, commercial, tenant improvement, new construction, mixed-use and public works.
This position is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to Seattle Bank clients. The position will be closely involved in the day-to-day branch activities including operations, customer service, product sales, and the security of the clients’ financial transactions.
· Onboard new clients, and assist with daily maintenance of deposit accounts, standard treasury management products, debit and credit cards, online and mobile banking.
· Process teller transactions.
· Educate clients on Bank products.
· Become the Branch’s Subject Matter Expert for the Bank’s product offerings and processes while ensuring the clients’ financial needs are being met.
· Support Relationship Managers to ensure a seamless client experience.
· Resolve and Respond timely to Client inquiries, requests and concerns.
· Assist Client Experience Manager with training/mentoring needs
· Update and create procedures as needed
· Identify, create and implement process efficiencies.
We’d love to hear from you if have:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting. Equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
· 2+ years of experience working in the financial industry.
· Strong collaborative skills
· Customer centric focus
· Extensive Branch regulatory and compliance knowledge
· Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills. Ability to identify and resolve complex issues quickly.
· Strong computer and technical skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret business financials and bank statements.
· Demonstrated big-picture thinking in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports, correspondence and procedures; and interact professionally with customers and coworkers.
· Effective organizational and time management skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Maintenance Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician II to join our team at Joseph Arnold Lofts. This is a 131-unit high-rise located in beautiful Downtown Seattle, just one mile away from Pike Place Market!
Schedule: Full-time, Tuesday-Saturday
Maintenance Technician Salary and Benefits:
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
Who We Are
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces in Washington for four consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!
YOU HEARD A HIGHER CALLING...NOW DISCOVER A MISSION
Serve God and country as a US ARMY Chaplain!
Nurture the living. Care for the wounded. Honor the fallen.
This is the call of the U.S. Army Chaplains Corps.
Chaplain opportunities we recruit:
ARMY RESERVE CHAPLAINS
Provide religious support for soldiers/families while advising the Unit Commander on Religion, Morale and the Moral climate serving part-time 2 days/month and 2 weeks for Annual Training normally in the summer.
REGULAR ARMY CHAPLAINS
Provide religious support for soldiers/families while advising the Unit Commander on Religion, Morale and the Moral climate serving full-time on active duty.
CHAPLAIN CANDIDATES, US ARMY RESERVE
Serve in a mentoring relationship with a USAR Chaplain 1 weekend/month while pursuing their MDIV/MA as a full-time student and pursuing CH professional development opportunities during the summer months to prepare them for future service as an Army Chaplain.
REQUIREMENTS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND APPLY ONLY IF ELIGIBLE
Active Duty Chaplain
Chaplain Candidate Internship Program
Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Field Claims department is currently seeking Field Claims Representatives to service the territory surrounding: Seattle, WA.
This territory allows either an experienced or entry-level representative the opportunity to investigate and evaluate multi-line insurance claims through personal contact to ensure accurate settlements. If interested, apply online today to join a company that values trustworthiness, personal growth and relationships.
Starting Salary: $55,200 - $86,250; depending on experience and skills
Benefits in addition to compensation include
Be Ready to:
Be equipped with:
If you would be an Entry Level Claims Representative:
If you are an Experienced Claims Representative:
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our benefits and amenities packages at www.cinfin.com.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
Note that this is not an IT position. We are looking for QA Engineers with background in manufacturing or medical device companies.
The primary function is the determination of labeling requirements for electro-medical devices and accessories to international safety standards, regulations, and directives. Responsible for the development and maintenance of product labeling requirement documents based on the labeling technical standard checklist. This development project includes interfacing with Subject Matter Experts and team members across departments and meeting overall labeling timelines. The development process includes the review of product, packaging, and IFU labeling against a known set of requirements to determine the applicable labeling set, and providing rational / explanation for the labeling decisions. Assists in maintenance, and revision, of the labeling technical standard as requirements are added or updated. This includes the review of safety standards, Directives, Regulations, country specific, and business labeling requirements.
The Pogue Agency sells simplified issue life insurance to homeowners concerned about making their mortgage payments if something happens to them (death, disability, etc.). We also offer retirement income and savings strategies as well as debt consolidation plans. Right now, we have more warm leads available in your area than we do field underwriters. Clients fill out a form requesting information then the field underwriter will call to set up the appointments (virtually as needed) to meet with them in their home and help them apply for the insurance policy.
Skills and qualifications
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and can work from their home either, part-time or full-time, to protect families that have requested coverage information. The Pogue Agency is looking for a business partner who is committed to helping families achieve their goals. We are specifically looking for people who:
· are hard-working with integrity.
· have a growth mindset and are driven to exceed.
· are willing to read and work on personal development.
· are coachable and willing to do what it takes to be successful.
The Pogue Agency provides training, support, and mentorship. Warm leads are available—NO COLD CALLS. Online training, events, plus one-on-one mentorship is available. No experience necessary. The average commission is around $450-$600 per application. Full-time underwriters write about 5 or more applications per week.
· part-time agents make approximately $30,000-$60,000+ in the first year.
· full-time agents make approximately $80,000-$180,000+ in the first year.
· agency owners (who have been working with The Pogue Agency for a few years), who are consistently promoted every 2 to 3 months, generate a passive income of $200,000-$500,000+ a year.
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AND WATCH OUR BUSINESS OVERVIEW VIDEO FIRST.
http://jpoguesfg.com/overview (copy & paste the link into your web browser)
After you’ve watched the video, and you would like to schedule an interview--please contact National Hiring Manager by scheduling an interview with the link above.
Please apply only if you currently reside in the United States. Sorry, we cannot provide work visas.
Eckstrom Consulting is a fast growing locally owned IT Business Solutions Provider. We provide all IT-related support services for small to medium size businesses across the western United States.
We are looking for recent graduates in which we will cross-train in our hardware department and help desk support. We then provide growth capabilities to move into our project team, cyber-security team, network engineer path, or support management.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation starting at $40,000, PTO, fully paid health benefits and company 401k retirement plan
We are seeking a Registered Nurse independent contractor! The contractor nurse must be able to provide complete assessments, provide education, and assist with ADL’S as needed. The contractor Nurse coordinates schedule with patient in accordance to the patient’s plan of care and approved hours.
This is a part time position with 4 hours per month in North Bend, WA.
***Pay depends on license and experience***
The Salon Manager provides exemplary customer service to Lash Lounge clients, helps make leadership decisions in the salon and acts as a liaison between the stylists and the General Manager and salon owner. This position is critical to the livelihood of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall culture that is conveyed to our clients.
We have immediate openings for Certified Behavior Technicians at the Cogwheel Clinic for Neurodevelopment, which is a clinician-owned, child-centered practice based in Bellevue, WA. Our CBTs implement behavior programs designed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for children on the Autism Spectrum and other Neurodevelopment disabilities. Therapy takes place in our clinic, and occasionally at the client's home and schools, Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm. Schedules are flexible, and both part time and full-time options are available. We offer a variety of benefits from paid sick leave and PTO, paid Medical, and even a gym membership!
-Desire to work with children
-Reliable form of transportation
-Valid driver's license; proof of insurance
-Strong written and oral communication skills
-No criminal record, pass background check
-Enthusiasm and professionalism
-Experience in ABA
-State licensed as CBT/RBT through Washington state
-At least 1 year experience working in direct implementation of ABA intervention.
-Knowledge of and experience in multiple Applied Behavioral Analysis techniques (PRT, NATs, VB, DTT).
-Highly competitive hourly rate depending on experience and education.
-Paid mileage when working outside the clinic
-Potential for career advancement
-Continuous BCBA training and mentorship
-BCBA supervision by for those seeking certification by the BACB
If you love working with children and making a difference in their lives, contact us!
Casne Engineering is seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to support our growing Engineering and Technology Services company. The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-directed team player with 5+ years of experience in supporting desktop, server, and cloud environments. He or she must be comfortable working directly with end users, exhibit a professional and positive demeanor, and have a genuine interest in helping others succeed with technology. The ideal candidate will have direct hands-on enterprise or SMB IT support experience and have respect for critical systems and demanding uptime requirements.
Required Qualifications (Technical)
Required Qualifications (Business)
This is a technical role as an Engineer involved in the testing and commissioning of a transit system. The purpose is to work within teams providing engineering for Sound Transit projects in the testing phase. Relies upon experience and knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems to ensure that agency safety, technical performance, quality, cost, and schedule goals are met or exceeded. Systems include, but are not limited to light rail vehicles, communications, traction electrification, signals, SCADA, fire/life safety, facility mechanical and facility electrical systems, and tunnel operating systems.
The following duties are a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
• Develops, directs, and evaluates results of testing plans and procedures in support of the agency Systems testing program.
• Performs reviews and oversight to ensure contractor test plans are in compliance with Agency policies and procedures and that all safety certification objectives are successfully met.
• Collaborates closely with engineering, planning, design, and operations to implement the System Testing Procedures including: scheduling resources, track access, availability of equipment, training, and witnessing tests.
• Monitors contractor and Sound Transit test progress, reviews and evaluates test exceptions, and authorizes requests for testing.
• Serves on the Systems Integration Testing Subcommittee for assigned projects.
• Demonstrates Sound Transit’s Values in every interaction.
• It is the responsibility of all employees to follow the Agency safety rules, regulations, and procedures pertaining to their assigned duties and responsibilities, which could include systems, operations, and/or other employees.
• It is the responsibility of all employees to integrate sustainability into everyday business practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, or closely related field and four years of experience that includes systems engineering work preferably involved in testing in a rail or transit related environment; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Valid state driver’s license.
Required Knowledge of:
• Engineering principles, methods, and techniques applied during design, construction, testing and commissioning, operations, and maintenance.
• Codes and related regulations applicable to area of practice.
• Recent developments, current literature, and sources of information related to emerging trends and innovation in area or practice.
• Troubleshooting, diagnostics, and root cause analysis - ability to systematically investigate equipment failures, determine the root cause, and recommend corrective action.
• Time management - ability to control a large workload, prioritize effort, and manage commitments.
• Collaboration - ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other agency staff, consultants, contractors, authorities having jurisdiction, and other stakeholder groups.
• Communication - ability to communicate clear and accurate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences in verbal and written form.
• Meeting management - Able to plan, conduct, and record effective meetings.
• Systems thinking - ability to understand the whole problem, seek different perspectives, understand interdependencies, and decompose complex problems into solvable elements.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
• Work is performed in a standard office environment and in the field in support of construction and testing efforts. Work performed during normal business hours with exceptions to accommodate testing, investigations, and other engineering activities.
• Subject to standing, walking, bending, reaching, climbing ladders, stooping, and lifting of objects up to 25 pounds; may occasionally be exposed to dangerous machinery, extreme weather conditions, and physical harm when conducting field surveys and when working in the field.
• Role requires occasional nightshift / weekend work typical of major infrastructure projects and operating transit systems.
• The Agency promotes a safe and healthy work environment and provides appropriate safety and equipment training for all personnel as required.
Sound Transit is an equal employment opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from employment action based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected class.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job is located in Bothell, WA
Lake Pleasant RV Park is currently seeking a General Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
SEEKING A DEDICATED, CLINICIAN TO JOIN OUR COLLABORATIVE & CARING CLINICAL TEAM & MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUTH & FAMILIES LIVES!
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking for Clinicians who want to join our team of innovators who continually "push the envelope" and challenges traditional thinking in Behavioral Health.
WHO WE ARE
We are a values-driven organization, providing family oriented mental health care for children, youth and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope and promise, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. With sites located in Tukwila, Tacoma, Olympia, Shelton, Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, and Portland Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population for youth and families. We employ over 550 caring and compassionate employees.
WHAT WE VALUE
Compassion Diversity Excellence Justice Stewardship
We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely with hope and promise. We serve as a catalyst for change when appropriate, challenging long-standing service traditions in community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for our Mission, and Compassion and Respectful Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our values.
We provide family, strength-based mental health services for children and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope with promise, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on their family’s needs, including some evenings and weekends, in the home and community setting of the youth and families. This unique way of working allows Clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long term safety and stability in our neighborhoods and communities. A full job description with qualifications will be shared with candidates identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Tukwila’s earliest residents were members of the Duwamish Tribe with homes along the Black and Duwamish Rivers. They named the area Tukwila for the lush forests of hazelnut tress which grew throughout the area. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
If you are passionate about providing strength-based mental health services for children, youth and their family, we would love to hear from you! Please visit our Careers Page at https://ccsww.org/careers/ . For additional questions, contact Karla Lacktorin, Regional Healthcare Recruiter, at email@example.com or 253-325-2864.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position.
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a talented Gameplay Engineer to join our client’s World Content Development team working on the next big AAA gaming experience. As a Gameplay Engineer, you will focus on close collaboration with a team of environment artists, gameplay designers, and level designers to build out the player experiences in our upcoming title.
Our client’s content engineering team is a team of skilled generalists, and our mandate is to bring the vision of our content creators to life in ways that are stable, scalable, performant and re-usable. The focus of the role will be on implementation of both high-level gameplay systems and specific gameplay experiences in a combination of C++ and Lua.
Candidates should expect to work across a range of technologies to fit the needs of the team – and all candidates should be comfortable diving into and working in lower-level engine code in order to debug any problems that might arise during day to day development. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and will need to have both solid technical and communication skills.
ULG STAFFING has openings for Skilled Cabinet Maker / Benchperson in Kent WA. Candidates must have 5+ years of cabinetmaking tasks using machinery, small power, and hand tools, monitoring products, accuracy and quality, and labeling, staging, and packaging finished goods.
Cabinetmaker Job Requirement:
Key areas include:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT US BY PHONE AT 425-412-4227 OR BY EMAIL AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
ULG STAFFING Cares!
At ULG STAFFING our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
ULG STAFFING is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG STAFFING is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG STAFFING is a drug free company. ULG STAFFING is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/
Great Opportunity! A custom granite shop is looking for a CNC Machine Operator/ Programmer. This position is a great way to showcase your skills and creativity using natural stone. The position is full time with great pay and great benefits that include medical, dental and paid vacation after a trial period. Come join our team! Location is in South King County.
For more details contact (253) 222-0973