We are a full service Aveda Concept salon seeking motivated, friendly individuals for a fun, upbeat and creative atmosphere. Hours are flexible (full or part time) we are looking for reliable multitaskers who have great customer service skills and a passion for the beauty industry. There is an overflow of clients available to talented stylists. Whether you have been in the industry for years or are just starting out, we will train you, all applicants are welcome.847.797.8202
Please call if you are:
-Sales and service oriented
-Experienced in customer service a plus
-Able to communicate efficiently in a fast paved environment
-Able to communicate efficiently in a fast paced
If you are interested please call for an interview. 847-797-8202
This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment, products and stocks within the warehouse retail store, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
1. Shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
2. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, packaged, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
3. Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
4. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
5. File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
6. Ensure warehouse and retail store is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
7. Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
8. Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
9. Open bales, crates and other containers.
10. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
11. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
12. Weigh and count items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
13. May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
14. Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
15. Prepare parcels for mailing.
16. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
17. Deliveries within a 15 mile radius of office.
18. Wear the proper safety equipment.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Mathematical Skills.
4. Technical Capacity.
6. Time Management.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are usually Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Infrequent Travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. One year of prior warehouse clerk experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are now contracting for a
weekly dedicated route
Tuesday-Friday (off Monday and weekends)
Qualifications: SUV, Smart Phone, able to work 8:30am - 5:30pm
Act Fast Delivery of Coastal Bend
4531 Ayers St #220
Corpus Christi. TX 78415