Position Summary: FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION; PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR CAREERS PAGE AND I WILL PHONE YOU!!
Year Round! The Teacher is responsible for providing effective academic instruction to students requiring services outside of the public school environment at The Private School of Childhelp Village West. This position does not have direct reports.
* Carries out requirements for successful fulfillment of professional responsibilities, including: attending all staff meetings, participating in in-service training, and attending conferences.
* Participates in staff development and evaluation process.
* Knows and abides by Childhelp policies; has read the Policy Manual and Staff Handbook.
* Maintains pro-active, professional relationships with co-workers.
* Participates in meetings as requested, including IEP, ITP, ETP development and IEP meetings, placement meetings, team planning meetings, staffing, and Teacher’s meetings, sharing information and opinions.
* Provides direction and support for the classroom Instructional Aide.
* Participates in the writing of either an Education Treatment Plans (ETP) or Individual Education Plans (IEP) and facilitates the development and implementation of therapeutic teaching strategies that correspond with the Plan.
* Responsible for selecting materials appropriate to the needs of students with the assistance of the Principal, taking into account yearly budget and submitting requests on a Purchase Order.
* Writes weekly lesson plans and reviews them with the Principal or Assistant Principal. Maintain emergency lesson plan notebook or substitute folder with specific information on class groupings, content, schedule, rules, etc.
* Implements instruction according to IEP, ITP, ETP, and/or grade level curriculum.
* Manages classroom comprised of Special Education, Mild/Moderate or Moderate/Severe students, developing a classroom behavioral management program, as a supplement to the PDS, assuring system is positively orientated.
* Implements behavioral programs as necessitated. Follows/maintains a student management plan as approved by the multidisciplinary team.
* Appropriately reinforces students and assures consistency of classroom management.
* Responsible for writing monthly reports typed on an IBM-compatible computer that reflects a child’s performance within the classroom.
* Tracks student’s progress on report cards each quarter.
* Keeps attendance records and student grades for each subject area.
* Maintains inventory of classroom materials.
* Assign and grade nightly homework assignments following Village School protocol.
* Possess a clear Teaching Credential in Special Education from an accredited college or university * Possess a California unrestricted Driver’s License
* Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills to include communicating clearly, effectively, tactfully, and patiently to a diverse population
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor with the ability to build rapport and garner trust with others
* Proficient in the use of a PC; in a Windows environment; in the use of the Internet; and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel Abilities
* Ability to pass fingerprint background screening through the Department of Justice, FBI and Child Abuse Index; and a pre-employment physical
* Ability to effectively engage with children from various backgrounds and circumstances
* Ability to provide consistency and behavioral limits through relationship-based interventions
* Ability to maintain professional behavior in high pressure situations
* Ability to understand and solve problems by applying intermediate analytical skills to include collecting all the relevant information and data needed to address the problem; organizing, classifying and synthesizing the data into fundamental issues; from the information, identifying the most probable causes of the problem; reducing the information down into manageable components; identifying the logical outcomes from the analyses of the data collected; and, identifying the options and solutions for addressing the problems analyzed
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
Full Time position available for our Maintenance Route. We meet in Menifee at our shop and service about 80 properties a week or bi-weekly in Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Menifee.
You will be helping our Maintenance Supervisor who is the driver.
Monday-Friday 7am-330pm or sometimes a little later depending on the day.
Lawn Care & Maintenance-- mowing, edging, blowing, trimming, pruning, weed control. Irrigation knowledge is a huge plus!
Must be physically fit, hardworking, be able to work outside in the heat, and have a go-getter mentality.
Must have a ride to the shop in Menifee and a ride home.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Mission Statement: “Mountain View Child Care, Inc., [dba Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital] is dedicated to enriching the health and quality of life of children with medical and developmental needs and who benefit from habilitation and rehabilitation services and the supportive use of technology. We are committed to meeting their medical, physical, developmental, social, psychological and spiritual needs through a blend of tenderness and expertise.”
Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who reports to the Chief Operating Officer and the Director of Risk Management.
This position is responsible for performing various high-level administrative, secretarial and clerical duties. Supports and provides resources for multiple managerial positions. Performs secretarial duties: typing, dictation, correspondence, scheduling meeting, preparing reports, memos, meeting minutes, handling special projects. Maintains the Manager's appointment books, travel itineraries, business expenses, and department vacation schedules. Participates in collecting and compiling data for Quality and Performance Improvement activities. Assists in record-keeping for regulatory compliance and accreditation surveys, investigations and reports.
Grades: K-3 and High School grades 9-12 YEAR ROUND
Position Summary: FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.CHILDHELP.ORG
The Teacher is responsible for providing effective academic instruction to students requiring services outside of the public school environment at The Private School of Childhelp Village West.
This position does not have direct reports.
• Carries out requirements for successful fulfillment of professional responsibilities, including: attending all staff meetings, participating in in-service training, and attending conferences.
• Participates in staff development and evaluation process.
• Knows and abides by Childhelp policies; has read the Policy Manual and Staff Handbook.
• Maintains pro-active, professional relationships with co-workers.
• Participates in meetings as requested, including IEP, ITP, ETP development and IEP meetings, placement meetings, team planning meetings, staffing, and Teacher’s meetings, sharing information and opinions.
• Provides direction and support for the classroom Instructional Aide.
• Participates in the writing of either an Education Treatment Plans (ETP) or Individual Education Plans (IEP) and facilitates the development and implementation of therapeutic teaching strategies that correspond with the Plan.
• Responsible for selecting materials appropriate to the needs of students with the assistance of the Principal, taking into account yearly budget and submitting requests on a Purchase Order.
• Writes weekly lesson plans and reviews them with the Principal or Assistant Principal. Maintain emergency lesson plan notebook or substitute folder with specific information on class groupings, content, schedule, rules, etc.
• Implements instruction according to IEP, ITP, ETP, and/or grade level curriculum.
• Manages classroom comprised of Special Education, Mild/Moderate or Moderate/Severe students, developing a classroom behavioral management program, as a supplement to the PDS, assuring system is positively orientated.
• Implements behavioral programs as necessitated. Follows/maintains a student management plan as approved by the multidisciplinary team.
• Appropriately reinforces students and assures consistency of classroom management.
• Responsible for writing monthly reports typed on an IBM-compatible computer that reflects a child’s performance within the classroom.
• Tracks student’s progress on report cards each quarter.
• Keeps attendance records and student grades for each subject area.
• Maintains inventory of classroom materials.
• Assign and grade nightly homework assignments following Village School protocol.
• Possess a clear Teaching Credential in Special Education from an accredited college or university
• Possess a California unrestricted Driver’s License
• Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills to include communicating clearly, effectively, tactfully, and patiently to a diverse population
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor with the ability to build rapport and garner trust with others
• Proficient in the use of a PC; in a Windows environment; in the use of the Internet; and in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to pass fingerprint background screening through the Department of Justice, FBI and Child Abuse Index; and a pre-employment physical
• Ability to effectively engage with children from various backgrounds and circumstances
• Ability to provide consistency and behavioral limits through relationship-based interventions
• Ability to maintain professional behavior in high pressure situations
• Ability to understand and solve problems by applying intermediate analytical skills to include collecting all the relevant information and data needed to address the problem; organizing, classifying and synthesizing the data into fundamental issues; from the information, identifying the most probable causes of the problem; reducing the information down into manageable components; identifying the logical outcomes from the analyses of the data collected; and, identifying the options and solutions for addressing the problems analyzed
• Ability and willingness to carry out the Childhelp mission and realize the Founders’ vision by embodying the cultural values and performance Principles of Acting with Honor & Character, Being Open & Receptive to Others; Caring About and Relating to Others; Nurturing Diverse Relationships; Performance Excellence; and Inspirational Leading & Managing
• Ability to frequently see, hear, speak, and walk; occasionally sits, stands, bends, lift up to 25 lbs., carry; and at times may stoop, climb, squat, kneel, run, and drive.
• Ability to spend 20% of time outdoors, 80% indoors, withstand moderate noise levels including voice levels 90% of the time, extreme heat up to 118 degrees; wind, rain cold weather; to operate household appliances; to drive an automobile
• Employees may be exposed to children who may ask inappropriate personal questions, display socially unacceptable personal behaviors, insult your physical appearance, age, sex, and race, use profanity, sexually explicit phrases, exhibit defiance, dishonesty, threats, accusations, and theft, assaultive behaviors and self-destructive behaviors.
• Possess a clear California Teaching Credential in Special Education from an accredited college or university.
We are seeking per Diem LVN to join our home health and hospice team! The LVN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for making a difference in people’s lives? If so, we would love to have you as part of the growing SCCS team! South Coast Community Services has a Program Supervisor position available in our School Aged Treatment Services department providing services to our youth population. You will provide effective program and administrative supervision, training, and support to program staff in the Upland area.
As a Program Supervisor, you will be responsible for the management of the Program’s operation. You will provide effective program operation, supervision, training and support to the program staff and ensure quality assurance for contract compliance. You will offer clinical and behavioral guidance and feedback for providers. You will also track program progress, audit services and attend stakeholder meetings. You will be responsible for program’s completion of all related documentation and provide practical training to staff to ensure productivity, timeliness of documentation and correct charting. In addition, you will engage community partners to build collaborative professional relationships.
For more than 30 years, SCCS has provided care, counseling, coaching and essential mental health services for children, teen, young adults and their families. As specialists in the field of mental health, SCCS employees possess diverse professional skills equipping us as a team to treat each client’s unique needs.
Looking to make a difference…please apply!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS!!!
We are seeking Professional Security Officers to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff, patrons, and residents.
RATE OF PAY: $13.00-$14.00 per Hour
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
BENEFITS: Competitive Wages, Paid Sick Time, Major Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Advancement Opportunities
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON,AN EXECUTIVE MANAGER WILL CONDUCT YOUR INTERVIEW UPON ARRIVAL
INTERVIEW DATE: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2020
INTERVIEW HOURS: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
ADDRESS FOR THE INTERVIEW: 1344 West 6th Street, Corona, California 92882
We are hiring 4 Journeyman Shop Carpenters for permanent work. The job is for production fabrication in a shop. Lots of custom work for restroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets. We are in need of 2 Installation workers and 2 assemblers.
1. Must have at least 4+ years of verifiable experience.
2. Must have ability to pay attention to detail.
3. Produce quality work on finished product.
4. Wood cutting and assembly.
About this position:
What we offer:
Who we want:
Staff Today Inc is currently seeking a Clincal Lab Assistant to work at a medical center in Moreno Valley, California. This is a registry position with Staff Today Inc.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Marlene Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST).
The Partnership Staffing Solutions Account Executive is responsible for helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential and crafting sales plans. Must have book of Business and established client relationships
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Sales presentations and assess customer's needs
Conduct outside sales, inside sales calls and in person presentations at prospective client sites.
Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Partnership Staffing Solutions’ customer base to ensure a stronger presence in the market.
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by Partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the Executive Team.
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Grow your career with TeamHealth. We have an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our team as an outpatient physician at Redlands Community Hospital in Redlands, California!
Redlands Community Hospital owns and operates two Family Medicine clinics, one in Redlands and one in Yucaipa. The Yucaipa clinic opened in July 2013 and is within a 15 minute drive of Redlands clinic. We are expanding our outpatient footprint and want to open several more clinics in the area.
Clinic hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, with no weekend or evening call. This position will rotate during the week between the two clinics, seeing about 15 to 20 patients per day. Admissions are covered by our hospitalist group and there are two Nurse Practitioners to assist the physicians. The ideal candidate will be board certified in Family Medicine.
TeamHealth is one of the nations leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
This facility is a 229-bed, acute-care facility widely recognized for personal, attentive care, along with comprehensive, high-quality services. In its second century of service, the hospital serves patients throughout the Inland Empire, East Valley, San Bernardino Mountains, and San Gorgonio Pass regions.
Named one of the top 100 cities by Livability.com, Redlands is just 10 miles east of downtown San Bernardino. Local landmarks include the A.K. Smiley Public Library, a Moorish-style library built in 1898 and the Redlands Bowl, built in 1930 and home of the oldest continuously free outdoor concert series in the United States. In the mid-late 20th Century, Redlands was home to various light manufacturing firms, and became a bedroom community for the military personnel and contractor employees of the aerospace industry that supported missions at Norton Air Force Base as well as the Lockheed Propulsion Company plant in Mentone.
This position will provide quality, discipline-specific treatment for children with developmental delays, disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders (ASD) under the supervision of a certified Behavior Analyst. The behavior management will monitor the development of children/adults in home, the community and/or other natural settings, providing 1:1 specialized behavior intervention services to client, as well as parent education, according to goals described in the treatment plan. Ensure effective communication between all support team members. Complete necessary program and participant-related documents and reports. Attend meetings as requested and required.
1. Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills.
2. Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
3. Must relate well to client(s) and their families.
4. Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs, but not limited to
(Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, Windows platform, Android platform, iOS
5. Implement instructional and environmental modifications to produce socially significant
improvements in the consumer’s behavior through skill acquisition and the reduction of
6. Competent in employing and directing behavior analytic methodologies.
1. Possesses a High School Diploma and has six months experience working with persons with
developmental disabilities in the mental health field.
Possesses an Associate’s Degree in either a human, social, or educational services
discipline, or degree or certification related to behavior management, from an
accredited community college or educational institution, and has six months
experience working with persons with developmental disabilities.
2. Valid Driver’s license
3. Valid CPR certification.
4. Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations.
5. Reliable transportation
6. Proof of valid California (Class C) drivers license, safe driving record, proof of current auto insurance and vehicle registration.
7. Bilingual a plus*
8. RBT Certification
Reliance Hospice, located in Palm Desert, CA is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse, On-Call. This position is primarily responsible for the evaluation of after hours patient calls, triage, visits, and admissions.
Hours: 3:00 pm -11:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Under limited supervision, oversees warehouse, including housekeeping, and parts and patterns inventory; performs order entry; performs troubleshooting and servicing of valves and parts; and performs related duties as assigned.
Field Service and Facilities Office Manager
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
Any combination equivalent of, but not limited to, the following:
Mechanical ability with working knowledge of mechanical operations and use of mechanical hand tools; experience and training in assembly, installation, service and repair procedures of company product lines; training in company safety policies and procedures; trained at Cla-Val service school; trained in customer and vendor relations; and trained/experienced in warehousing/inventory operations, procedures and methods.
Warehouse Office Manager needed in Perris, CA to ensure the proper flow of office procedures and administrative functions for a Multi-Client service terminal by carrying out common office duties. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures according to customer needs, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will also assist in developing intra-office communication protocols including time and attendance procedures, invoice reconciliation, and streamlining office staff supervision and task delegation.
You will earn up to $60,000 per year, depending on your experience.
Warehouse Office Manager responsibilities include monitoring and managing workflow of the administrative staff including processing warehouse distribution orders, printing and filing outbound and inbound manifest and bills of lading, completing various production reports, and distributing report to management. You will be expected to:
If you are a strong leader with great organizational skills, then please apply today.
Our company is currently seeking an Food Service Attendant to join our team! You will be responsible for supporting food service, dining and catering services in a healthcare setting.
Position is for catering and it varies based upon client event schedules. Schedule is posted each Friday for the following week.
Shift can begin as early as 5 am (rare), or can start at various times "on the hour" after that through the day.
Sunday are every other
Saturday is occasional
We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator / Loan Officer Assistant to become a part of our team! You will work directly with our Buyers and Sellers to secure all documentation required to keep our files moving toward a successful closing.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full time or Part time options available.
Compensation: Hourly plus bonus. Please include compensation requirements when responding. Starting wage based on experience.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Hourly Pay Rate $15.50 - schedule Mon to Fri, 6 am to 2:30 pm; need to be available for overtime, prefer 2+ yrs experience in a manufacturing environment (will consider candidates with similar forklift & material handling experience).
Receipt of raw and finished goods. Loading and unloading of trucks. Verification of items received - quantity, quality, condition of parts and cartons. Slotting received items, rotation. Perform shipping functions as required. Pulling and packaging items from a pick sheet for proper shipment of small parts and finished goods. Inventory Organization and Control.
• Forklift certified for sit down LPG or Electric forklifts with capacity from 3,000 lbs to 15,000 lbs
• Ability to read and understand a pick sheet for proper pulling of production items and standard stock parts and pieces
• Pull and Stage orders.
• Wash and prepare product for shipment
• Loading and unloading trucks and containers utilizing a forklift or pallet jack
• Ability to visualize and conduct how to load trucks and containers with little to no supervision
• Scheduling of trucking companies
• Bubble and stretch wrapping of product for shipment
• UPS world ship, Fedex
• RF Scanner usage
• Receiving of incoming goods and products.
• Confirm that product is being delivered to correct location.
• Confirm that discrepancies regarding quantity, quality, wrong product, or damaged goods are documented on Bill of Lading before Driver Leaves and/or written on Pack List (UPS items). Contact Purchasing, Engineering QA, and site Manager re: damaged or unacceptable goods. Scan receipt into MAS.
• Confirm that receipt is Scanned into Mas ASAP.
• Confirm that all Receiving documents are stapled, processed, and turned into Inventory Control or Entered / Batched into MAS no later than 2 days after receipt of product. Sticker and labeling of all incoming products. Move product into stocking locations.
• Loading and unloading of company transfers.
• Drive company stakebed truck to deliver transfers between buildings.
• Completion of bill of lading and international paperwork
• Restock bins in parts cage and stocking locations on floor. Consolidate like items and clean area to promote safe working conditions.
• Manage FIFO in stocking locations and tanks in yard. Date cartons and boxes if needed.
• Physically receive in RMA’s and contact/ forward to appropriate personnel.
• Lead and Assist Purchasing / Inventory Control with Cycle Counts, Physical Inventory and preparation.
• Layout own work, listen and follow instructions
• Desire to work in a safe production environment. Clean/organize work areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years prior experience with a shipping and receiving department
• Ability and desire to want to grow and be a team player within our organization
• Lifting: 0-20 lbs. unassisted, 50-100 lbs. assisted
• Ability to legally work within the United States and able to fluently speak English
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
• Skills Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply Today, Work Today
Team leads oversee a specific work group, ranging from 10-15
employees. They set up and allocate work assignments. Evaluate
procedures and makes necessary adjustments. Performs supervisory
responsibilities. The employee in this position reports back to the
supervisor on a regular basis. Makes decisions regarding assignment of
duties to workers and quality control issues.
40% - Assists with duties which includes assigning and evaluating
work, resolving production issues, etc.
30% - Observes team and provides training on a needed basis.
Motivates team members to perform at maximum efficiency. Determines
work assignments on a needed basis.
30% - Performs activities of the workers supervised.
Minimum of 6 months lead experience. To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required.
If interested please apply online at www.1stClassStaffing.com. Select - Perris Branch - Please upload a resume and call our office to set up an interview at 951-602-5655.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Perris , CA
Call or Visit Us:
4120 Indian Ave
Perris , CA
Hiring the BEST, and skipping the rest! This would be a full time position in-between the ages of 20-28.
Maintenance A Mechanic /
submit resumes to; email@example.com
Salary: Based on experience and local demographics. (~$25 - ~$30)
The position of an A Mechanic will be responsible for, but not limited to the maintaining of the operation of industrial equipment throughout the Distribution Center. They will also be responsible for upholding the standard policies and procedures within their assigned department.
1. Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry,
painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing. Is
knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty. Must be
familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies
on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
2. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
3. A vast knowledge of conveyors, sortation system, forklifts, gear reduced drives,
electric motors, pneumatics, welding, plumbing.
4. Must be able to work with programmable logic controls.
5. Able to read schematics, blue prints, etc.
6. Must have thorough knowledge of all shop tools.
7. Must be able to handle all maintenance concepts, practices, and procedures.
8. Communicate with upper management on a daily basis.
9. Must be CAL OSHA certified on a Turret, Reach, Order Picker, Walker Rider, Manual Pallet
10. Ability to keep the department OSHA Compliant.
11. Ability to comprehend company customized systems and programs, e.g., PkMS,
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· 4 ½ 5 years Maintenance experience a must
· Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
Reports to: Group Leader, In Shop
Location: Various locations throughout the United States
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
FLSA Status: This position is non-exempt.
Work Environment: This job operates inside an automotive repair shop environments that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Travel: Some travel within the assigned geographic area is expected.
EEO Statement: The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover all possible activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Transaction Coordinator II / Administrative
A perfect candidate for this position may be a licensed Realtor or HCD licensed salesperson that has realized they prefer the back end or support side of Real Estate/Sales Transactions more so than the selling aspect. Or perhaps the perfect candidate has worked on the support side for another Real Estate Company, Manufactured Home Dealership, Mortgage company or title company.
This position requires a well-organized, service minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This is an individual who is willing to go above and beyond to provide the highest level of service to our clients and fellow team members.
This position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time and working primarily at a workstation or desk. Daily tasks include extensive use of a computer performing standard keyboard functions, requiring some repetitive motion and use of a telephone.
Paramount Construction is currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
Under the direction of the CFO, the Finance Manager oversees the daily operations of the Finance department, including developing, implementing, and maintaining accurate fiscal reports as required; preparing annual budgets and P & L reports; preparing the financials for the Board of Directors and may sit on the Financial Committee of the Board. In this critical role you will be responsible for the following key tasks:
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MTE Consulting Group is now looking for sales associates! We are consistently looking for driven and motivated candidates who can bring a different level of representation to our client in a fast pace environment, to meet our exceptions of growth. This opportunity is an entry level position which requires account management and face-to-face sales with a “get it done” mentality and great energy!
Our one of a kind culture provides a unique energetic environment to focus on personal and professional growth. We are looking for candidates who want to challenge themselves and who want to develop leadership, communication skills, and basic self-accountability. The perfect fit will be individuals who are ambitious for growth, competition, and have a desire to be apart of something more in our company. In this position, we want to cross train our associates into a market director, which will be earned strictly on execution and performance.
Skill sets developed in our office:
In Store Duties:
Our requirements as a company is that every level of promotion, we remain great students, we work hard, and we have a mentality of always giving value to others. Working together as a team to exceed our client’s expectations is a high priority and working individually to achieve the absolute best versions of ourselves to be of contribution.
Local Manufacturing Company in the Yucaipa is seeking an/a Machine Technician to join their team! The company been in business since 1956. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in microtechnology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges.
Please call our office (909)792-1252 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Shifts: 1st (7am-3:30pm) & 2nd Shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Summary: Performing machining operations on metal or plastic materials to produce parts that meet quality standards per provided specifications and to ensure customer delivery commitments are met.
What a Day on the Job Looks Like:
What You Need to be Considered:
We are building a new crew team for our new construction. We are looking for full time-part time employees for our restaurant. At are restaurant we will be cleaning, serving, and cooking food. We are looking for trust worthy and hard working people. Flexible and scholarship available. Please contact our General Manager Ahmad at 951-496-7256. Come inside the store for an application.
Get to Know Our Client:
Our client is seeking a Transportation Representative to join their team! You will resolve customer questions and coordinate deliveries with the store as well as follow some daily onsite duties.
Shift & Hours: 8:00AM- 4:30PM