The Fulfillment Assistant is responsible for supporting the Fulfillment department to process daily shipments of inventory and products, and receiving of other inventories. This support includes pulling, packing & shipping customer order, receiving supplies, providing will call pick-ups, and daily inventory tracking and stocking. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Retrieve and print ecommerce orders each morning
• Accurately pull product from inventories according to orders
• Carefully and accurately package and/or gift wrap ecommerce orders
• Accurately pack wholesale orders
• Weigh boxes and process shipments on web-based shipping system
• Deliver processed packages to the US Post Office or other carrier office
• Stock, organize, count and order product and supply inventories as needed
• Keep shipping area clean and orderly while working, and at the end of each shift
• Support Fulfillment Specialist to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues that affect orders
• Reserve and pull products for Will Call customers and assist customers with loading as needed
• Provide outstanding customer service and follow through for internal and external customers
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Experience with shipping and receiving, or working in a similar fulfillment role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong communication and personable phone skills
• Ability to interact in a professional, positive and respectful manner and maintain cooperative departmental relationships
• Proven skills in providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy
• Ability to multi task yet maintain an attention to detail
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage tasks and time schedule
• Ability to stand on your feet for the entire shift
• Ability to safely lift or carry 25-45 lbs
• Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
• Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 25 pounds
• Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
• Environmental exposures to extreme temperatures (freezers)
This is a Part-Time position
Monday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday, 8:00am – 1:00pm (times may vary, depending on workload and Season). Flexibility and availability to work additional days and/or hours seasonally is a plus!
• Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental Benefits (20+ hours), 401k Plan and Work/Life Balance Culture
The first 3 months are a trial/training period and upon successful completion of that period, we would determine any changes to the schedule and job responsibilities. Note – Time off is not permitted during the months of November and December.
La Farine Bakery in Oakland is seeking a full-time counter person for our Piedmont Ave location. If you’re friendly, dependable, a good team player, and at least 18 years old, we’d love to meet you! Bonus points if you live in the neighborhood and know and love our products.
A benefits package is available for all full-time staff, including health, dental, paid holidays, and an anniversary bonus. We strive to develop long-term relationships with our employees.
All La Farine staff must obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
Please send resume in pdf format only.
Looking for a few more people to work the line at our busy cafe.
Baker & Commons opened in May 2018 and is a favorite in the neighborhood. We are serving high quality food in a fast paced environment. There are opportunities to cross train as a barista, cashier and line cook so that everyone can help out when needed.
We are preparing breakfast and lunch from behind our front counter. We make everything from scratch and our baked goods are made in house.
If you have a passion for great food, serving others and enthusiasm to work in a bustling environment this is the job for you! Experience in a cafe, kitchen or restaurant is preferred, and you will be trained in how to cook our menu.
Our breakfast menu includes biscuit sandwiches, poached eggs, avocado toast, bakery items and other breakfast specials. We serve sandwiches, salads and soup at lunch and some entree meal kits for "bake at home" dinner.
You will work closely with our chef and other line staff to maintain an organized, efficient operation.
Food discounts of 20% on your days off and 100% discount on your working days. Schedule can be flexible with some day shifts and some afternoon shifts. We are open from 7:30am-6:30pm for take out and outdoor dining. We just opened up more tables in our parklet! Most shifts are 6-8 hours long with a half hour unpaid meal break.
Please bring your resume to the cafe and ask for Kara or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hiring asap and would like to start interviews on Monday. BIPOC and LGBTQ encouraged to apply. All are welcome here.
Cake Coquette is a premier cake design company in its 13th year of business operating in San Francisco. We specialize in weddings, custom-designed event cakes, sculpture cakes, and fun cakes for all occasions. You can find examples of our work at www.cakecoquette.com or our Instagram page.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, talented, and fun individual to join our team. The position is best-suited for someone with at least 2 years of experience as a Cake Decorator. We offer a supportive team environment, and our decorator must have a positive attitude and good work ethic. This candidate needs to be on-time, extremely reliable, able to work productively and provide support for the whole team. The decorator hours are Tuesday-Friday with occasional weekends helping with deliveries. Having a car to make deliveries is helpful and having a reliable, insured vehicle with current DL is a plus. This job is usually around 30-35 hours per week, typically Tuesday - Saturday but days and hours are flexible. Pay is hourly and based on level of experience. Interested parties should send a resumé and portfolio to email@example.com.
Cupcakin’ Bake Shop-Bakery Associate
Cupcakin’ Bake Shop is an independently owned small business and we're growing! We are looking for amazing customer service ambassadors to join our team. As a Bakery Associate, you play an integral part of our team by providing superior customer service. You’re responsible for engaging and connecting with every customer and following our G.I.F.T model to ensure satisfaction and loyalty. You’re the expert of our product and use your expertise and knowledge to educate, suggest and delight our customers taste buds. With the support of your leadership team you’ll deliver a consistent customer experience alongside our amazing cupcakes and cakes.
What You’ll Do
*Who You Are
Benefits of Working
*Job Type: Part-time Salary: $16.07 /hour
Our cupcakes need a backseat to ride in from our shop to the happy customers who await them. Orders large and small go to surprised recipients, corporations, event planners and more. This is a gig that just requires reliability, punctuality, a good driving record (you'll be driving our company van) and a care for our precious cargo. If interested please send a brief cover letter. You must be available Tuesday-Saturday, 9a-4p. Base pay + free cupcakes
Whole Cakes is a small, family owned and operated organic bakery in downtown San Francisco. We have two locations, SOMA & Potrero Hill neighborhood, and this position will be at Potrero Hill location.
we are looking for a team player responsible for closing the shop 2-3 days/week, and support baking team upon demand.
About PRC Baker Places:
PRC Baker Places is a non-profit residential treatment agency that has provided the San Francisco community with alternatives to institutional care since 1964. Our direct care professionals provide counseling and case management services to previously homeless adults living with co-occurring diagnoses of chronic mental illness and substance use disorder. All agency services are provided from the philosophy of social rehabilitation which integrates teaching daily living skills in a safe and healthy environment.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to help people affected by HIV/AIDS, substance use, or mental health issues better realize opportunities by providing integrated legal, social and health services that address the broad range of social risk factors that impact wellness and limit potential.
Values that Guide Us: Accountability, Honesty, Integrity, Diversity & Inclusion, Respect
This position is a 20 hour per week position with variable hours
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) under the clinical supervision of the program Medical Director provides healthcare services within their scope of practice to clients withdrawing from addictive substances, primarily alcohol and benzodiazepines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities