85°C Bakery Cafe is Hiring for Cake and Bread Production Associates for Mid Shift! Hours for this position are 8 am to 4 pm or 10 am to 6pm (Weekends and Holidays required.)
As a member of 85C Bakery Café cake team, your role is to produce high quality cake and bread products using a variety of processing equipment. Associates are expected to take an active role in areas of Safety, Quality, and Productivity. Above all, excellent communication, interpersonal & team building skills are essential in becoming successful within 85C Bakery Café in Newark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We offer 20% off products off duty, accelerated career advancement plans, benefits and great work culture!(Overtime a possibility due to volume of work per day)
***PLEASE NOTE THESE POSITIONS ARE LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO***
PRC Baker Places
Please visit us at: https://prcsf.org/
Relief Nurse (LVN or LPT)
DAY SHIFTS = 7:00AM TO 7:30PM
OVERNIGHT SHIFTS = 7:00PM TO 7:30AM
The Staff Nurse provides professional nursing care in a substance abuse program serving primarily homeless adults who need public health-supported residential services to detoxify from substances of abuse. Our program provides 24-hour care, medically supported detoxification services, observation, assessment, treatment, and referral during a stay of 7-21 days.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the Minimum Qualifications: Candidates will need to be familiar with:
Strongly encourage SPANISH speaking/reading candidates to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email. Please send it as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. WE VALUE DIVERSITY!
Provides clinical leadership, coordination and supervision to multidisciplinary teams and programs. Scope of responsibility extends to mental health, substance use disorder, HIV-AID residential and outpatient service delivery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct documented history and physical exams of newly admitted clients within 7 days of admission and review medical clearance provided by offsite practitioners.
· Write physician orders for client. Acts as bridge clinician, particularly for client medications as clients are connected to community medical/psychiatric providers by residential program staff. Physician does not follow clients beyond their residential treatment episode. Order diagnostic testing as indicated utilizing community resources.
· Direct residential program staff regarding medical care of individual clients as needed.
· Be available for consultation with residential program managers and staff.
· Conduct periodic random chart reviews in collaboration with agency Quality Improvement Department to ensure documented evidence of adherence to physician orders.
· Participate in discharge planning where warranted to insure follow-up on medical or healthcare needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have a current license to practice internal or family medicine in the State of California. Board certification is desirable.
· At least 2 years’ experience serving diverse populations with substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, mental health related issues and homeless cofactors is highly desirable.
· Must be able to navigate several flights of stairs many times a day.
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
· Must be able to physically respond to clients' needs in the event of a crisis situation.
· Must be able to do extensive charting and documentation.
Currently interviewing for a Baker at the Palo Alto Creamery
In particular we are searching for bakers with passion for what they do and the opportunity to grow.
Candidates should have:
All kitchen positions require ability to maneuver around all areas of the restaurant and stairways, stand for periods for up to 4 hours, work in close quarters in a warm kitchen, bend, scoop, reach, push and pull, and lift trays up to 25 lbs. and bulk food products and cases up to 50 lbs.
Apply by email response or in person at the following locations between 2 and 4 pm:
The Palo Alto Creamery, 566 Emerson St., Palo Alto, CA 94301