Currently interviewing for a Baker at the Palo Alto Creamery
In particular we are searching for bakers with passion for what they do and the opportunity to grow.
- -Daily production of breads, pastries, and desserts
- -Must be able to manage mulitple tasks simultaneously
- -Ensure safety and sanitation, and general maintenance of facilities.
Candidates should have:
- -Minimum of 2 years baking experience.
- -Certification, AOS or equivalent in culinary a plus.
- -Strong organizational skills.
- -Proficient in Word and Excel.
- -Valid food handlers card
All kitchen positions require ability to maneuver around all areas of the restaurant and stairways, stand for periods for up to 4 hours, work in close quarters in a warm kitchen, bend, scoop, reach, push and pull, and lift trays up to 25 lbs. and bulk food products and cases up to 50 lbs.
Apply by email response or in person at the following locations between 2 and 4 pm:
The Palo Alto Creamery, 566 Emerson St., Palo Alto, CA 94301
The Palo Alto Creamery in Downtown Palo Alto is a classic American diner serving full service lunch and dinner. Our mission is "Simple Food Done Well". Opened in 1923 and under current ownership since 1988. Menu and service was expanded to include breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a bakery that prepares all our breads, pastries, and desserts daily.
Restaurants From Scratch is a small independent restaurant company in Palo Alto consisting of the Palo Alto Creamery with in house bakery, Reposado serving Mexican Cuisine, Gravity Bistro and Wine Bar, Scratch serving American fare in Mountain View, and the British Banker's Club in Menlo Park. We are known for serving some of the best food and service on the Peninsula.