Join the team at Mariposa Baking Company and be a part of a successful women-owned, certified green, artisan-crafted, gluten-free bakeshop in North Oakland.
Mariposa bakes and distributes delicious artisan-crafted baked goods which are 100% dedicated gluten-free. We’re looking for Bakeshop team members who have an interest in health and nutrition and who have a personal connection to the Gluten-Free community. If you want to be part of an enthusiastic, creative work community, join us at Mariposa!
• Provide excellent customer service
• Cook and prepare sandwiches as orders come into small kitchen
• Greet customers as they enter the Café
• Explain savory and pastry options
• Always make the customer feel welcome and appreciated
• Ensure food quality and safety
• Restock Café merchandise
• Explain gluten and other allergy-related food issues
• Use POS system to ring sales
• Participate in general cleanup of Cafe
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• 1+year experience working in a Café environment preferred, culinary experience preferred
• This job necessitates being able to prepare food
• Food service industry knowledge required
• Strong desire to learn about a gluten-free diet
• Experience with food allergens
• Be sensitive and responsive to all customer diet restrictions
• Connection to a gluten-free community a plus
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
• Has a current CA Food Handler’s Card (or can get one within 30 days of hire)
• Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental Benefits (20+ hours), 401k Plan and Work/Life Balance Culture
Part-Time, weekdays & weekends (shifts may vary - open availability is a Plus)
• Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
• Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 25 pounds
• Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
• Environmental exposures to extreme temperatures (freezers)
The first 3 months are a trial/training period and upon successful completion of that period, we would determine any changes to the schedule and job responsibilities. Note – Time off is not permitted during the months of November and December.
At Tucker's Ice Cream we have an opening for a cake artist, that creates beautiful edible works of art. Check out our facebook or Instagram to see some of our creations.
-Previous experience cake decorating, a plus
-Able to follow recipes
-Able to have prior knowledge of various types of frostings and edible mediums
-Able to maintain and organize cake inventory
-Able to work in a team environment
-Able to work days and weekends
If you have a portfolio with cakes you have decorated. Please let us know.
*PRC Baker Places
Thursday: 9:00am-11:00am (staff meeting) & 5:00pm-11:00pm
Please visit us at: https://prcsf.org/ for a full overview of what we do and how we strive to positively elevate our community.
This Residential Mental Health Counselor position will be supporting our clients at Baker Street House. Baker Street House is a 16 bed licensed, transitional residential facility, serving individuals with serious and persistent mental health programs. All Baker Places Mental Health residential programs are licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services through the Department of Mental Health Services and Community Care licensing and require DSM-V/ICD diagnosis criteria for admitted clients to demonstrate Medical Necessity for the level of care they are being treated at.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Mental Health Residential Counselor's duties include: Under the supervision of the Program Director or the Assistant Director, Residential Counselors provide support and assistance to clients in a co-ed adult transitional residential treatment program for up to a 90 day stay. Counselors advocate for and respond to clients' treatment and rehabilitation needs. Counselors promote the philosophy of social rehabilitation as it applies to residential treatment; perform intake interviews; provide group and individual counseling; treatment plan development and implementation; coordinate discharge planning; and assist clients with developing and maintaining wrap around services.
M.H. Residential Counselors also provide case management services such as: advocacy assistance pursuing entitlements, clothing, affordable housing, health care, and legal services. Counselors are required to maintain clinical records and to perform minor household repairs and cleaning tasks. Specific functions are outlined in the job description.
About PRC Baker Places:
PRC Baker Places is a non-profit residential treatment agency that has provided the San Francisco community with alternatives to institutional care since 1964. Our direct care professionals provide counseling and case management services to previously homeless adults living with co-occurring diagnoses of chronic mental illness and substance use disorder. All agency services are provided from the philosophy of social rehabilitation which integrates teaching daily living skills in a safe and healthy environment.
High-school or GED
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Availability to attend mandatory weekly staff meeting on Thursday's 9am-11am.
(1) year of full-time experience, or its part-time equivalent (a combined total of 2,080 hours) working in a program serving persons with mental disabilities.
Program leadership will provide Residential Counselors with individualized supervision and in-service training.
Supervision hours toward licensure with the Board of Behavioral Sciences available for MFTi/ASW.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long term and Short Term disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan, Generous Paid Time Off.
Please e-mail your resume/cover letter or fax your resume/cover letter to 415-581-0797. If sending via email, please send your resume/cover letter as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We encourage all candidates to apply for any open position for which they feel qualified. Baker Places, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Crema Artisan Bakers is looking for an afternoon, evening full time baker.
We are a wholesale, high end bread and pastry bakery serving the great orange county's best restaurants, cafes, caterers and hotels. This position requires a baker with experience in baking. You will be an important part of our team to put the final finishing touches to our croissants, pastries, scones and desserts before it goes out to our customers.
Aspen Mills Bread Company has immediate openings for bakers and assistant bakers. This unique opportunity will teach you the bread baking process from start to finish. You will learn mixing, through the panning, proofing and baking practices.
This is a physical job and requires some heavy lifting (up to 30lbs) consistently. Must be at least 18 years old to operate the baking machinery.
Starting pay is $12.00/hr. No previous experience is necessary, we will train on site. Flexible shift opportunities are available. Contact us for details.
Aspen Mills Bread Company, our family-owned and operated bakery, opened in Layton, Utah, as a retail bread establishment in August 1996. The bakery quickly grew in popularity and the demand for our products became increasingly evident. In response, we began a small distribution program with local groceries and restaurants. It didn’t take long to outgrow our facility in Layton and in 2001 we moved to Ogden, Utah. We have seen continuous growth over the years and you can now find Aspen Mills breads in stores throughout seven states.
We use the highest quality ingredients in all our recipes and bake with 100% pure honey. Our wheat is stone ground resulting in the highest nutrient values and, of course, excellent taste. You will not find additives or preservatives in our products, which is why we call ourselves “Nature’s Whole grain Bakery”.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00-$14 /hour
Are you a pastry cook who's looking for a fun work environment? Donut and Coffee Shop is looking for some strong, motivated and exciting people to join our BOH team in our Alexandria, VA Store where we make some of the most creative products to satisfy the cravings of all donut and coffee lovers. Creativity and fun with flavors is a must to be a part of our internationally recognized donut team. With plans for expansion there is room to grow within this fast paced company. We're looking for a passionate individuals who take pride in both their environment as well as their work. Have fun again at work and grow with us! Great place for Veterans and we love our diverse workforce. We believe in hard work and giving people a chance to succeed. Some of our shifts start very early in the morning so having reliable transportation is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties include, but are not limited to, making dough, punching out and frying donuts, creating glazes, decorating donuts, working with customers on custom orders, and opening/closing duties, ordering and inventory.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be willing to obtain ServSafe certification within your first 30 days of employment. We prefer candidates that can work between the hours of 4 am and 12pm.
Job Type: Part-Time
The Tax Senior reports to the Partners of the firm and works closely with our clients and other staff. The position is responsible for the preparation and review of tax returns, including ensuring all federal, state, and local income tax returns for individuals, corporations, and miscellaneous tax filings. In addition to assisting with tax consulting engagements, write-up work, and calling IRS for tax resolution clients. The ideal candidate will have a CPA or Enrolled Agent license.
Completes tax forms for individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates. In addition to miscellaneous tax filings.
Assists with tax consulting engagements and reviewing write-up work.
Advises clients regarding effects of business activities on taxes and on strategies for minimizing tax liability.
Prepares FIRPTA & FBAR.
Process Power of Attorneys and calls IRS for these clients and tax resolution clients.
Examines accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations.
Ensures that organization complies with taxing authority requirements.
Organizes and maintains tax records and conducts tax case studies and special projects.
Provides tax advice regarding international tax issues.
Manages client relations work and other tax related work.
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Licensing: Enrolled Agent, CPA License or Attorney License - REQUIRED
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field a plus.
Experience: Appropriate certifications with 3-5 years of related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication
Complex problem solving
Strong attention to detail
Strong organization skills
Must have CPA or Enrolled Agent license
Minimum 3 year experience
Fluent in Spanish a MUST. (Additional foreign language a plus).
Must be organized, detailed, and be a self-starter.
Great attitude and work ethic.
Knowledge of google products (gmail, calendar, excel, drive, docs and sheets).
Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
Salary position commensurate on experience.
We are seeking a part-time bread baker who will be working early mornings. Experience preffered.
Looking for an experienced baker for a variety of tasks, cutting and frying donuts, bench work, oven work and mixing. Don't necessarily have to be an expert in all areas but some applicable experience is a must. Someone flexible who can be of help in all areas of the bakery.
At Betten Baker Group were always looking for great talent. Whether its salespeople, mechanics, or people that are just good with numbers, were always on the lookout for the best and brightest to come aboard to help us out.
At Betten Baker Group were always looking for great talent. Whether its salespeople, mechanics, or people that are just good with numbers, were always on the lookout for the best and brightest to come aboard to help us out.
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. Youwill have the ability tocreate a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success. This poisition takes commitment, drive withthe skill sets to follow direction while growingindependently in a team enviorment.
What We Offer:
Performs all duties related to preparing and baking products that are consistent with WFM quality standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day! by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,500 stores in 46 states as of May 1, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
The Sales Associate acts as a point of contact for our customers. The duties of the Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating the cash register, stocking merchandise, recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for a professional baker and pastry chef familiar with french bakery and pastry including breakfast pastries, breads, pastries, cake decoration and etc.
Compensation and benefits are negotiable based on applicants qualifications and experience.
Looking for full time bakers who are able to bake bread, pastries, Viennoiserie, Italian cookies, bakery cookies, etc. Preferably, to know how to also decorate cakes. Will have to be flexible with times you are able to work. Must maintain a very clean working environment and be able to come up with new modern ideas.
2. Baker (Competitive Pay, DOE)
- Some commercial baking experience preferred or culinary school/pastry school degree. Ongoing culinary school students are welcome to apply.
- Detail-oriented, ability to follow exact recipes and execute to high quality.
3. Line cook/ Prep Cook (Competitive pay, DOE)
- Experience with fryers, basic knife skills necessary.
- Experience and ability to work in high volume restaurants. 1+ year line cook experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes and ticket orders precisely.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, team-oriented people who are excited to open a new restaurant and be part of a brand new concept to the Seattle area. Flexible hours available. Full time/ part time positions available.
We offer health benefits, flexible schedule, opportunities for advancement, and a great work environment at Nana's Green Tea.
Please send your resume in the email with the position in the subject of the email.
Locally owned and operated family restaurant seeking individuals who care about great food and serving others in a bakery cafe atmosphere to join us as a Cafe Team Member! You will be responsible for providing customers with a great dining experience. Leadership skills and experience are a plus.
We are a locally owned and operated family business. Shifts are available 5:30 a.m. until 2 p.m., 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., and 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. Baking shift is very early morning extending into kitchen prep shift. We can accommodate school schedules. Pay depends on experience and skill/professional level.
Looking for a Career with Krispy Kreme? Join our Growing Team! OPEN INTERVIEWS THIS Monday (9/9), Thursday (9/12) & Friday (9/13) from 1pm-4pm 1031 S. Orlando Avenue, Winter Park.
We’re delighted you’re interested in joining the Krispy Kreme team. Just like our doughnuts, we guarantee that if you’re hired it will be a sweet experience you won’t soon forget. Our Bakers are essential to the magical experience that is Krispy Kreme and are therefore extremely important to us!
The Krispy Kreme experience is often all it takes to make our guests smile, but it’s the friendly faces they encounter within our shops every day that make their smiles last a little longer. Imagine a day of making people happy and creating memorable experiences. Now that’s a fun job! Would you be a great Brand Ambassador for Krispy Kreme? We are currently hiring for the 11PM-7AM shift.
Baker/Production Specialist- is responsible for preparing all products to a level that meets Krispy Kreme standards and in turn, satisfying the customer. This includes preparing the dough, the yeast brew, the glaze, and the fillings. Additionally, product specialists monitor all products and attempt to correct any problems that occur during the production process.
Weekends and holidays are required for all new hires.
Some of the great things we offer:
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- And YES! FREE DOUGHNUTS! while working and discounted dozens to take home to share!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Producing a finished product that meets Krispy Kreme standards
· Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut production - brew, dough, glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula
· Completing a proper production schedule on a regular basis, always seeking to minimize waste
· Maintaining a correct dough schedule to ensure product freshness
· Storing doughnuts properly
· Keeping records of proper times and temperatures for all products prepared
· Accurately weighing ingredients, measuring liquids, mixing and frying doughnuts
· Monitoring proofer, fryer, and other equipment to guarantee all settings are correct
· Restocking for next shift
· Walking the line to monitor all production functions & product quality
· Operating doughnut-making equipment and adhering to the company product standards identified in the Product Specialist Employee Training manual
· Operating processing equipment and adhering to the company product standards identified in the Processing Specialist Employee Training Manual
· Utilizing basic trouble-shooting and problem-solving steps
· Practicing preventative maintenance and fixing any problems that arise
· Maintain sanitation standards in production area including production equipment
Safety and Sanitation
· Maintaining a clean, neat uniform at all times
· Complying with all safety and sanitation standards
· Practicing “clean as you go” techniques to maintain a clean work area including trash removal
· Display excellent customer service skills to promote store atmosphere
· Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
· Assisting retail operations as needed, following the guidelines identified in the Sales Specialist Employee Processing Training Manual
· Cross training for other essential store function duties as needed
· Promoting teamwork among fellow employees
· Maintaining a sincere, courteous demeanor with employees and customers
· Working with management and key staff to improve performance and implement new initiatives
· Other duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience
· Basic literacy and math skills
· Working knowledge of weights and measurements
· Ability to identify numbers
· Ability to read clocks and tell time
· Excellent customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to reach equipment
· Organizational and problem solving skills
· Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Nonessential skills and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping · Standing · Twisting
· Lifting · Walking · Communicating with customers and co-workers · Sweeping
· Writing · Mopping · Packing doughnut boxes
· Lifting up to 75 pounds frequently or up to 50 pounds constantly
· Pulling a cart that may hold multiple 50 lb bags of mix
· Using cleaning materials and equipment
· Ability to reach the counter
· Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
· Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
· The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
· Un air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more that one hour
· Worker is subject to noise in the production/ processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
By applying for a job with Florida Family Foods you are agreeing to a background check.
Florida Family Foods & Florida Doughnut Company promote a diverse & drug-free workplace. EOE.
Crumbl Cookies is hiring for Bakers:
Since Crumbl first opened in Logan, UT in 2017, the franchise has expanded to over 70 locations in many different states. Each continuing to spread warm, fresh, delicious cookies to Crumblrs everywhere.
We are looking to hire Bakers for our downtown location! College students, entry level seekers, pastry & cafe enthusiasts also encouraged to apply!
Baker – Job Description:
• Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make cookies
• Decorating and displaying finished products
• Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
• Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service
Baker – Requirements:
• Valid Driver's License
• 1 Year Baking Experience Preferred
Early Morning, Afternoon and Night positions available!
I need front counter people and a baker, pay will range from 10 dollars per hour to 21 dollars per hour depending on the position and experience you offer.
Currently hiring an experienced cake decorator.
-prep cakes (cut, level, frost)
-decorate with various frostings (buttercream, whipped and cream cheese)
-stack tier cakes
-good customer service personality
Looking for a professional baker familiar with french bakery and pastry including breakfast pastries, breads, pastries and etc.
Compensation and benefits are negotiable based on applicants qualifications and experience.
Alon's Bakery and Market seeking an experienced bread baker, Alon's produces a high quality Artisan breads for our own locations as well as large number of top restaurants in Atlanta. In May we are moving to a brand new state of the art facility.
hours of operations are 12 pm to 6 am, Monday- Sunday. shifts vary. work week 40 hours
we are closed for Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah
our website: alons.com
A leader in aircraft technology located in Coral Spring Florida, Baker Hill Industries has immediate openings for multiple CNC Mastercam Programmers with competitive pay. We are currently in need of experienced processing, fixturing and programming of parts. With varying degrees of difficulty from 3-axis through 5-axis. The applicants must be familiar with the most current version of Mastercam. The salary range is based on years of experience, the level of complexity mastered and the ability to quickly + efficiently produce accurate machine programs
Essential CNC Programmer Duties:
Create NC programs primarily for 5 axis machines for Aerospace industries.
Perform machine setups and trials for development projects & production
Design tooling and fixtures for efficient machining
Create process sheets that clearly define BHI process procedures
Provide support to machine operators
Identify improvement opportunities
Analyze and document current manufacturing methods
Investigate current and developing technologies for improvements.
Must be experienced in Mastercam (Vericut & Soldiworks a plus)
Sound knowledge of CNC machine setup and operation
Familiar with high precision machining using a variety of materials
Motivated and dependable
Take ownership of tasks
Master-Cam experience with a minimum of 3 - 5 years developing/writing CNC programs.
Capable of process development concept, operation sheets, fixture design, tool sheets and program machine code.
This position will lead our efforts on process improvement of existing jobs to reduce setup, develop robust systems driving cycle-times down.
CAD experience required, Solid Works a plus.
Experience with creating operational drawing is preferred.
Muti-4 & 5 Axis Mill surfacing and/or 4 axis Mills/Lathes.
Line Cook - Prep Cook, and Baker
Pay Depending On Experience
Reports to: Sous Chef
Responsible for making food according the restaurant orders and per the Executive Chef’s instructed recipes.
The incumbent is authorized to take reasonable action necessary to carry out assigned duties and responsibilities, provided such action is consistent with position guidelines as outlined below or though the exercise of sound, reasonable judgment and initiative in the performance of job responsibilities.
Position guidelines include, but are not limited to, established company and department policies and procedures and all supervisory directives.
Summary of essential job functions
1. Receive orders from Servers, and prepare the order in line with the Executive Chef’s instruction
2. Must make sure line is well stocked and that stock is rotated and dated
3. Will proper portion controls are being used
4. Must keep wait staff and Chef of any 86 items
5. Maintain appropriate sanitation of the line with Health Department, and The Overton Hotel and Conference Center’s standards
1. High school diploma required
2. At least three year of experience in a major restaurant, hotel, or institution
1. Must have advanced knowledge of fundamentals of cooking
2. Must have knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment, such as stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, and other standard kitchen items
3. Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, and portion sizes
4. Sufficient manual dexterity of in hands and fingers in order to use all kitchen equipment
5. Ability to perform duties in confined space
6. Ability perform duties within extreme temperature ranges
The baker bakes all sizes and flavors of cakes offered by NBC and according to the NBC standards, recipes and timelines. The baker is responsible for maintaining the required par levels and will bake accordingly. The baker must keep the baking station clean, sanitized and running efficiently, track inventory and order groceries and baking materials.
• Able to lift up to 80 lbs. • Possess a strong sense of teamwork. • Integrity. • Takes initiative. • Fits the brand culture. • Has the ability to work under pressure. • Has physical stamina. • Enjoys doing repetitious work. • Has a strong sense of pride in his work. • Has good organizational skills and can foresee problems. • Understands the importance of maintaining a clean work area. • Can multitask without losing site of the details. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Abide by all NBC policies and procedures. • Uphold the NBC image and brand. • Assist other departments as needed and directed. • Put cakes in cooler and rotate stock per the NBC standards. • Maintain refrigeration logs. • Alert management to issues and maintenance needs for equipment. • Bake the full line of cakes by diligently following the NBC recipes. • Remove cakes from pans and properly package them. • Fold boxes and label containers. • Track inventory of baked goods. • Order and receive groceries. • Complete a daily production sheet and share it with management. • Keep baking area, tables, equipment and tools clean and sanitized according to local codes. • Maintain and supervise the execution of all health code regulations.
Looking for fun, high energy Shift Manager/Baker who wants to join a brand new ice cream concept at Sawgrass Mills Mall! The Baked Bear at Sawgrass is the first in Florida (www.thebakedbear.com) and we couldn't be more excited to put together an amazing team! Room for growth, as we plan to open up multiple stores around South Florida!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hou
Locally owned established business is seeking an experienced baker that can scratch bake. We are excited to welcome anyone who understands our values and commitment to our community. We will expect that you have the ability to multi-task and have baking experience in a commercial setting. You must be able to follow direction. You must be able to work closely with the owners and understand the dynamics that occur when working in a family business. Please only apply if you feel you can fulfill or exceed the above tasks that have been explained and will be required. The hours of baking can range from 9 pm -7:00 am
Provide technical assistance to the company’s external customers such as product end users, certifiers, lab technicians, lab managers, safety officers, and prospective customers by answering their complex technical questions concerning our products and supply parts. In addition, the position provides technical assistance to TBC’s Marketing, Sales, and Customer service personnel. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of our products under warranty and assist the customer in this area when they are not.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with Service Management, Quality Department, and other vested parties, when required, for reporting of cases by month, year, and type for trend analysis.
· Work with Service Management to continuously improve the Technical Services Group and The Baker Company through various initiatives.
· Answer incoming phone calls in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
· Able to reply to incoming calls, voicemails emails, and correspondence submitted through the Baker Company website in a timely and professional manner.
· Log warranty calls, call data and other pertinent information into our call management system.
· Maintain and open/closed case call format system.
· Work with product end users, field technicians and other various individuals to diagnose and/or trouble shoot Baker and BakerRuskinn products in the field.
· Coordinate with other internal company groups (Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.) to get the customer’s answers as required.
· Analyze and define technical inquiries from end users, field techs and other various individuals either over the phone or via email.
· Provide Test Reports, Test Data, manuals, drawings and other pertinent information as requested.
· Able to perform trend analysis of incoming calls to anticipate possible areas for improvement.
· Review and understand Operator/Service Manuals and provide input for possible changes and be able to make these changes.
· Provide value to our customers by using Lean tools and concepts to identify and eliminate waste in all forms (scrap/rework, transportation, motion, waiting, inventory, over production, over processing, and under-utilization of people). Uses systemic thinking by seeing processes from end to end and works to challenge the status quo to eliminate the root cause of problems. Is involved in individual and/or team activities that involve using Lean tools and concepts to improve the flow of information and material
· Write and/or offer input for Infield Installation Instructions, as required.
· Provide part numbers and part quotes to end users, field technicians, CSRs and other various individuals as requested.
· Enter parts orders as required.
· Some travel for field work may be required.
· Be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
· Perform other duties as needed and prescribed by Service Management.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
· Able to meet customer’s needs (internal and external)
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to internal and external customers
· Manage incoming calls
· Keep Service Management updated on current issues/cases.
· Provide case resolution in a timely manner.
· Must be able to lift materials and parts weighing between 30-40 lbs. occasionally (10%-20% of the time)
· Must be able to talk on the phone and work on the computer for extended periods (up to 80% of the time)
· 3 years Assembly, test/technical troubleshooting experience
· Computer proficiency with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
· Knowledge of CAD a plus
· Some knowledge of ERP/MRP/Case management systems
· Must have good listening, communications and excellent phone skills
· Must be capable of concentration and be detail oriented for extended periods
· Must be able to multitask
· Electrical/ mechanical background
*To apply for this position, please visit: https://bakerco.com/about/work-at-baker/. Please apply directly on The Baker Company website, not through Ziprecruiter.