Looking for a well-paid career with purpose? Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions helps make America’s roads safer for everyone. We help drivers with major record violations buy affordable auto insurance, minimizing the number of uninsured and unlicensed drivers on the road.
Breathe Easy is not a small, one-office insurance agency. Our team members work all over the country, and we write policies in over 40 states. We've been in business over ten years, and we've doubled our team in the past 18 months. As part of a family of related businesses, our people enjoy career development opportunities internally as well as across our brands.
Happy employees lead to happy customers. That's why we put our people's wellbeing first, and we make sure everyone has the tools and support they need to succeed. We think every employee has the ability to improve our business, so we want everyone to speak up and enjoy their time in the spotlight. Our culture reflects our values of excellence, respect, innovation and open communication.
Remote Sales Consultant – Remote Worker, Personal Lines or P&C License Needed
The main focus of this role includes:
What we are looking for in a candidate:
What can you expect from Breathe Easy Insurance:
It is and will continue to be the policy of CST, LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, color, veteran status, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex or genetic information. #ind1 #IND1
With a culture of constant improvement, Brandt Hospitality Group is working to grow our business by growing our people.
Our corporate office is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and supports the construction and management of our hotels. BHG currently manages 11 hotels, both newly constructed and acquired, with 5 more hotels opening by end of 2021.
We are building hotels from Oregon to Maine and can offer a wide range of opportunities at every level of the hotel business. There will never be a better time to join an inspired, growing company than right now.
As Guest Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the guest service team, ensuring that quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided. This position is that of a working manager, where time is split between team member training and supervision, as well as filling in for regular front desk shifts, as needed. If you are service-oriented and have a talent for leading and motivating a team, this may be just the job for you!
Are you an RN looking for a career opportunity in healthcare technology? Vatica Health is seeking clinically experienced and detailed-oriented nurses to join our team. As a Nurse Consultant, you will collect, review and analyze patient data to improve care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
The ideal candidate has a track record of critical thinking strong attention to detail, expertise in navigating various electronic medical record (EMR) systems and building strong work relationships with providers and office staff. And of course, a GREAT PERSONALITY!
VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Check us out on Glassdoor!
JANI-KING of Atlanta, representing the largest commercial cleaning franchisor in the world and the Official Cleaning Company of PGA of America, is seeking a professional individual to assume the position of Atlanta Area Territory Manager.
This challenging position requires a candidate with superb Customer Service skills, the ability to solve complex problems, train franchisees and provide ongoing support & training.
The candidate must be hard working and self motivated. Salary + Bonus + use of company vehicle + gas card + full benefits package = Great Opportunity! Jani-King is the premiere commercial cleaning franchise company in the world.
The right candidate will possess:
· Leadership qualities
· Strong problem solving skills
· Professional, polished appearance
· Strong communication skills
· Industry experience (a plus, but not required)
· Background check required.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package:
· Competitive Benefits Package
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and salary history.
Please designate the job title in your information. Resumes sent without salary history and job title will not be considered.
Job Summary and Mission
A Puttshack Day Manager cultivates an environment of empowerment and hospitality that creates memories for all generations through a shared, world-class entertainment experience.
The Day Manager is responsible for building strong teams - through development, effective hiring and engagement. They are accountable for a variety of venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless operational standards. This may include but is not limited to scheduling, inventory management, ordering, managing (opening/closing) shifts and hiring. They must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and build relationships within their community to grow the Puttshack brand.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Puttshack is and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates and Vendors.
At Global Imports MINI, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.Job Description
The Collision Center Painter refinishes damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely
· Removes rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface.
· Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated.
· Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
· Mixes paint according to specifications.
· Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color.
· Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
· Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
· Heats and sprays wax onto products after they are tested.
· Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
· Keeps work area clean.
· Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
· Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
· Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
· Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.Qualifications
·High school diploma or equivalent.
·ASE certification preferred.
·At least two years automotive experience.
·All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
·All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
·All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
AmeriFreight, Inc. is a leader in the auto transport industry. AmeriFreight’s main office is in Peachtree City, Georgia that is about 20 miles south of the airport. We are looking for bright, talented salespeople to join our growing team. Having experienced incredible growth, year after year, we need more salespeople to meet demand and help us grow into new areas.
Our ideal candidate will have sales experience, a relentlessly positive attitude, and be a team player every day they come to work. We want passionate people who can translate that energy into the phone and through to our customers. A serious requirement: you must be open to feedback and coaching. We are growing at a quick pace, and we move fast, and we don't have time for defensiveness. We are professional and kind in giving feedback, but it will come if behaviors needed to be tweaked. We are constantly improving and changing, and need team members who can not only keep pace but recommend improvements and bring fresh ideas to the table.
If this describes you, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Outside Sales Rep
ISCs team of Sales Recruiters is partnering with a large, global Chemical company to identify experienced and driven Outside Sales Reps.
The Sales Rep will be responsible for using the extensive customer database to review sales, analyze the market, prepare a weekly sales plan, and consistently grow business for the first year. New business development may come after that time. Exceptional, fun, and highly collaborative company to work for with exciting products!
Outside Sales Rep Do you have the following:
Outside Sales Rep If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
Outside Sales Rep Here are the basics:
How to Apply:
Please contact Annette Krause, International Search Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Were looking for an experienced and motivated Outside Sales Rep with Chemical industry experience whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.
Here at SLB Consulting we are dedicated to developing the most cost-effective and innovative way to maximize your profit and brand awareness.Job Description
As a Customer Service Agent, your role will require you to establish relationships with our client base through inbound and outbound sales operations. You'll discuss the services available and turn opportunities into sales by identifying customer needs and promoting the benefits.
Salary range: $44000 - $52000 per year.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At BMW we are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!Job Description
• Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched
• Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
• Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services
• Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards
• Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
• Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services
• Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times
• Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees
• Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
• Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions. You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experienceQualifications
• Seeking Automotive Service Technicians, Experienced Line Technicians with 2 years of experience preferred (any luxury OEM; or BMW experience in OEM or Independent shop a plus)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
• Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
• Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and willingness to learn and absorb BMW training required
• Proficiency in basic computer skills required
• Excellent Customer Service skills required
• Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
• ASE Certifications strongly considered and applicable to BMW Technician Certification process
• Professional appearance and work ethic required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are looking for Buyer Agents to join our team. If you're ready to work hard, take your business to the next level, care for your customers and earn an income that matches your work ethic, we want to talk to you! We are seeking professional, self-motivated, consultative team members to join our firm. Candidates should be accustomed to performing at a high level, effective in a sales environment, have excellent communication skills, and are outgoing and customer service focused. We have a proven system to make you a successful agent! No cold calling required. We provide booked appointments with qualified buyers, mentorship program, and all the training and education you need to be successful. You will need to currently hold or be actively working to acquire a real estate license, and experience in sales is preferred. No real estate experience required, but welcome.
Do you enjoy helping others? We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support for some of the world’s best brands, like Airbnb, Instacart, Under Armour, Groupon and more. You will deliver engaging, personalized experiences based on individual customer needs. This position is virtual and requires a home office setting that is noise and distraction-free.
Role & responsibilities
Qualifications & experience
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will contact you to get started!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Sitel, our differences are our greatest strength. We don't just promote diversity - we celebrate it.
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained. Apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s (now Neptune Retail Solutions) Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers)install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors in major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At Neptune Retail Solutions, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
Our ultimate goal is to achieve our clients' growth while simultaneously helping those in need. We believe that our hands-on, client based approach gives us a competitive niche in the fundraising market that leads us to achieve our goal of reaching the most vulnerable.Job Description
e are looking for an Enthusiastic Reception Associate to join our team. Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
You must have an attractive, outgoing, and operations-focused attitude. Possess extraordinary customer service skills.
Salary range: $38000 - $48000 per year.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.Job Description
With your deep expertise in cloud computing (AWS) coupled with the ability to lead the design, planning and implementation of data solutions, app development and cloud migrations, you will be passionate about the change we are making as disruptors and contributors of this ever - changing digital landscape.
You will translate the client’s business requirements into application design, leveraging your experience in establishing high and mid-level project plans and leading risk and estimation efforts.
-Hands on experience with AWS solutions using the following stack: Athena, Cloud formation, CloudWatch, ECS(Fargate), EMR(Spark), Glue ,IAM roles and policies, Kinesis, Kubernetes (AKS), Lambda, Step functions, S3, RDS(Aurora, PostGresSQL), Redshift
-Should be well versed with the AWS well architected framework and can apply those principles while designing a solution.
-Experience with industry-standard IDE, version control, development tools an good understanding of DevSecOps role with experience with CICD tools like bit bucket, Jenkins, Bamboo
-Solid Experience with one programming language like Java 8/above or Python version 3+
-Preferably, the work experience should have been in a distributed environment
-AWS Solution Architect or Developer certified preferred
-Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies such as Java, or Python
-Knowledge of 12-factor application development
-Experience on scaling and performance optimization of distributed systems.
-Leading development through an API led approach.
-Knowledge of SQL as well as noSQL databases (such as Mongo DB, Dynamo DB) .
-Experience in unit and integration testing utilizing libraries like JUnit, Mockito, JAssert and Spring Test/pytest
- Have a technical mindset with the ability to solve problems independently
-Has helped lead design and development on large, in-house-built applications.
-Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
-Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD and continuous integration
-Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with fluid requirements and shape them in collaboration with other team members
- Follows an agile, nimble and lean approach for working on tech as well as non-tech items
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Preparing contract packages, entering data, and working with dealers
• Handling telephone calls and administrative duties
• Paperwork review, preparation, and accurate data entry
• Package verification, checking for completeness of forms and signatures
• Correction of dealer errors and follow-up
• Process credit department check requisitions, perform research as needed.
• Adheres to appropriate Compliance policies and procedures
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are independent contractors that market State Farm insurance and financial services products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required by the agent.Competencies Expected for This Role
Enthusiastic and motivated to assist customers with insurance and financial services to help them manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.Additional Desired Abilities/Competencies
This position will be with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company ("State Farm"). Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required for the position sought. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
Wet/Dry Cement Finisher (Construction Company in Conley GA
Pay $14.93 an hour
Summary of Primary Functions:
Perform special finishes, repair engineering errors and damaged members, help put plates on bed when needed, and complete prior shift s finishing work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All employees are required to follow all Safety and Quality rules and processes to ensure a safe working environment, and the production of high-quality products.
Performs dry finishing on members brought into finishing shed at the beginning of shift.
Repairs any damaged members and puts in plates that were left out or not in proper location
Patches any stored or outgoing members that have been chipped during handling
Performs special finishes, (hard steel trowel and architectural rake), and standard finishes on bed when needed
Helps bed crews put in plates when needed
Repairs members that were made or designed incorrectly
Will need to conduct a Drug Test
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
Hire Dynamics is Hiring!
RSVP at: https://events.indeed.com/event/80521/?from=zr
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. You can complete this at www.hiredynamics.com
Hire Dynamics is hosting a hiring event where you will be interviewing via web.
You'll receive an email on how to connect.
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM US/Eastern
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
• Call Center Representative $14 / hour, Full-time
• Remote Call Center Agent $14 / hour, Full-time
• Debt Collector $14 - $15 / hour, Full-time
• Chart Retrieval Specialist $15 / hour, Full-time
• Must complete client specific background and drug screen
• Must have HSD or GED
• Must have a min of 1 year of customer service experience
About Hire Dynamics
Built with the mission to be the #1 staffing company that you'd refer to a friend, Hire Dynamics was founded in 2001 to create a different kind of staffing business, one that puts people first and builds partnerships that help both businesses and individuals reach their goals. Since 2001, Hire Dynamics has experienced thoughtful, accelerated growth that is fueled by the belief that what we do truly matters to the lives of the people in our community.
Hire Dynamics has received Inavero's "Best of Staffing" award each year since 2010, scoring at a level with companies considered “world class” for service. The award recognizes the top 2% of the 10,000+ staffing companies in the U.S. based on client and talent perceptions of service quality. Our most recent honors include being ranked a "Best Places To Work" in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
What is a Virtual Hiring Event?
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren't in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit!
This is a sponsored ad for a Hiring Event which will be hosted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee about the accuracy of the ad's details.
Looking for self-starters! Our agents are uniquely qualified to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected.
When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by our customers its first priority.
We offer training along with a very nice compensation package and full benefits.
This position offers you the opportunity and the flexibility to work from home also.
$86,000 at plan commission
What is expected of our Agents?
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
SMRU 1827563 exp 7/1/20
Sales Representative Full Time Marketing
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for a Sales professional to join our team and help us grow! Although this is an entry-level position you can and will move up quickly if you have motivation, integrity, and are committed to achieving goals. Don't let this opportunity for personal and professional growth pass you by! Apply to our Sales Representative Full Time Marketing position today!
Responsibilities in this Sales Representative Full Time Marketing position:
Give sales presentations
Answer any question a customer may have
Help resolve problems or issues
Greet customers with a warm smile
Reach team, company, and personal sales goals
Use our sales and marketing methods to reach goals
Benefits of joining our team as a Sales Representative Full Time Marketing:
1:1 training and coaching from mentors who were once in your position
Hourly base between $10 - $22 plus commission and bonuses!
Amazing travel opportunities
Incredible money earning and advancement opportunities that are completely performance-based
Our office culture is FUN, upbeat, and highly motivated
Shift Details: Days/ Nights (7a-7:30p and 7p-7:30a)
Fantastic opportunity for a Long Term Acute Care RN at a beautiful facility located Decatur, Georgia!
This 80 bed Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) facility is a specialty-care hospital designed for patients with serious medical problems that require intense, specialized care and rehabilitation for an extended period of time. Their comprehensive team of specialists understands facility’s LTAC has Joint Commission Gold Seal Disease Specific certifications in:
They are the only LTAC in the nation with all three of these Joint Commission Gold Seal Certifications. At LTAC facility, they are committed to delivering superior care using the latest science and technology combined with caring and dedication. Their goal is to be a true partner to our patients and their families during their healthcare journey by providing high-quality care and on-going support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients,
· Sevres as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
· Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
· Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
· Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
· Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
· Plans and implements patient care independently.
· Demonstrates effective listening skills.
· Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
· Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
· Respects and maintains confidential information.
· Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
· Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
· Choose from two different dental plans.
· You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
· Flexible Spending Accounts.
· All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
· After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
· Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
· Discounts on eldercare services.
· Discounted pet insurance.
· Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Full benefits included!
Powered by JazzHR
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA. Here is the complete job description for your review. Please go through it and let me know your interest. Thank you
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 year Contract
Primary Skills: Java or Golang, depending on what the employer is using, is valuable. Other experience: AWS (or a similar platform); DynamoDB, EKS, SQS, SNS, Kubernetes
Description: 7+ years of experience in software development. Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications. Seeking a Sr. to Architect level engineer unafraid to get their hands dirty . Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans. Collaborating with hardware engineers to assess and test hardware and software interaction. Implementing a specific development methodology. Documenting software specifications
Loyalty platforms, focused on membership, loyalty, points and redemption of points via their CFA ONE app. Primarily doing backend development. Most is in Java right now but a lot will be in Go going forward and building out APIs. Backend services, primarily Dynamo and some RDS / Postgres. Everything is deployed via Kubernetes. Familiarity with cloud infrastructure is required. Looking for someone with 7+ years of exp in Software Developer in the Senior to Architect level range. Going to move services to Go. Would like someone that either has Go or willing to pick it up. APIs interface with Dynamo tables. Exp with Postgres and RDS is nice to have. Most of the work is with DynamoDB. This will be refactoring some of the existing applications. Remote - not a problem. They have several that are permanently remote.
Candidates for a software engineer position should have broad information systems experience. They should be adept at working in a team environment and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills. We require a minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or a related discipline. Several years' experience in specific programming languages, such as Java or Golang, depending on what the employer is using, is valuable.
Our client is looking for a Senior Drupal Themer & Developer in Atlanta, GA. 30301 Here is the complete job description for your review. Please go through it and let me know your interest. Thank you
Job Title: Senior Drupal Themer & Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Atlanta, GA. 30301
Primary Skills: REMOTE WORK. Needs to be Atlanta Based. Drupal, Themer, PHP, WebDevOps, BIM/SCRAM, Drush CLI
Drupal developer with 5+ years theming, front-end development in Drupal 7 & 8, configuration, media management, SEO considerations and performance management expertise. A solid front-end developer with strong PHP and customization skills that religiously follows best practices. We seek a developer that can help formulate solutions and once approved, implement them timely and work with necessary team members and inputs. Reports to Lead Drupal Engineer and supports a Drupal 8 website curating and delivering hundreds of thousands of jobs posts and thousands of universities and training programs.
** Strong Drupal and WebDevOps portfolio & resume required.
Modular design and components
Reusable, wide use case implementation
BIM / SCRAM architecture and approach
Patterns over features approach
Fastidious coder, pixel perfect rendering
Works well independently and integrates just as well with the team
Understands project documentation (business requirements, user flows, use cases, etc.) and documents solutions and changes diligently
Drupal Specific Requirements
Modular Twig/Drupal theming
Complex layout builder development
Advance views implementations
Entities, ECK, Entities Reference Modules integrations
Custom Module development
Web Dev Requirements
Best practices, modular focus, minimum specificity
BIM / SCRAM or other modular architectural focus
Expert in all: HTML, CSS, SCSS (Dart Sass), JS
Dev Ops Requirements
Jira task management & Confluence documentation
Continue Integration (CI/CL)
Pantheon multi dev environment (nice to have)
Nice to have
Drupal 9 migration
Pattern Lab UI
API automation integration
Solr, Redis, New Relic, Varnish
Matchstick Marketing (https://matchstick.marketing/) specializes in branding strategy, viral campaigns and innovative hyper-targeted advertising techniques. Matchstick believes that digital marketing is not just about the creative aspects, but about building a marketing technology infrastructure that dynamically focuses on the brand identity. Matchstick Marketing’s founder, Joshua Feuerstein, has over 2.6 MILLION followers on Facebook and over 4 BILLION video views!
As you can imagine, we're growing like crazy and we need motivated, enthusiastic and driven, take-charge salespeople to expand on this success. We are building a team of 100% commission sales representatives!
Our 100% commission-based team has a very clear and realistic path to make $100K+ per year ($80K+ in your first year); based on selling as few as 3 agreements per month with a product that almost sells itself. This salesperson model has been created by life-long salespeople, not a CPA or CFO. Together, our founders carefully crafted this role and designed it based on creating “the dream” sales role.
Our #1 goal for you as a salesperson at Matchstick is to help you live your ideal life, including:
Job Type: Commission
We appreciate your interest in joining Matchstick Marketing!
Powered by JazzHR
TITLE: Shipping Clerk
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
The clerk is responsible for the daily processing of shipments through JDEdwards and subsequently either UPS Worldship or FedEx shipping stations.
M – F 9:30am – 6:00pm
1. Pack and seal cartons of forms and checks
2. Enter quantity produced and print carton labels
3. Verify that samples were pulled and are in the job jacket
4. Place cartons onto scales and print UPS or FedEx shipping labels for parcel shipments
5. Contact freight lines for larger orders requiring LTL shipment
6. Contact distributors for dealer pick ups
7. Communicate with customer service as needed
8. Complete Bill of Lading form for LTL shipments
9. Complete Commercial Invoices for international shipments
10. Assist in shrink wrapping and packaging forms to prepare them for shipping
11. Any other job functions as requested
1. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
2. Must have effective communication and organizational skills
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Must be able to pass any pre-employment screening necessary.
THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT ON PUBLIC TRANSIT- THEY WILL REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location
Medical Laboratory Technician:
The Medical Laboratory Technician role is to perform routine medical laboratory tests and is responsible
for the operation and quality controls of laboratory testing equipment. This member will be expected to
coordinate communications of results between clinical service representatives, patients and providers,
displaying the qualities of competency, courtesy and compassion.
• High School Diploma
• Medical Laboratory experience preferred
• Bi-Lingual a plus (Spanish) but not required
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers and other
• Must be able to be mobile and work various positions (standing, sitting, bending, walking) for
extended periods of time
• Ability to participate in initial and ongoing training as required
• Responsible for traveling to all locations
• Demonstrate exceptional communication skills along with excellent customer service.
• Must be able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another depending
on the nature of the need, without loss of prioritizing skill, efficiency or composure.
• Perform technical laboratory functions including point of care testing such as strep, flu, mono,
COVID-19, urinalysis, piccolo, HBA1C, pregnancy, trich and BV
• Collect and maintain all patient and business documents while maintaining confidentiality
• Responsible for quality assurance program for compliance with CLIA waived laboratory and
patient result trackers
• Report test results following clinic protocols alerting providers and/or Clinical Service
Representatives about results.
• Operate office medical equipment
• Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain
accurate record keeping.
• Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies.
• Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
• Comply with all laboratory policies and OSHA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
WellStreet Urgent Care is committed to providing the highest quality patient and customer care. In
addition to the above requirements, WellStreet is looking for team members with the following
• A positive attitude toward patients, families & coworkers
• Willingness at all times to go the extra mile to create an outstanding experience for customers
and to train & lead the center team to do the same.
• A desire to work in concert with others in an upbeat & supportive atmosphere while reinforcing
the WellStreet mission to provide uncompromising service.
• A compelling desire to serve others, improve your community’s health & have fun every day.
Powered by JazzHR