We are looking to hire fun instructors to lead group "painting parties" in Los Angeles, primarily on weekday afternoons & weekends. Paint the Town is a mobile art studio that delivers these parties to guests at home, office, and restaurants. Check out our site to know more what we do: https://paintthetown.us/services
You can set your own schedule and take on as many or as few events as you'd like. You'll have fun while developing interpersonal skills and meeting different people. The ideal candidate is charismatic and reliable, with great communication and painting skills.
NOTE: We host these private events only by request of customers, so this is a gig-based job and there is no guaranteed schedule or number of events. That said, most instructors average 3-4 events per month.
COMPENSATION: $90 per event (2.5 hours), plus 25 cents per mile driven. Hourly rate is $28/hour for more than 2.5 hours spent onsite. Tolls and parking are reimbursed. Any tips earned are yours to keep.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL WITH RESPONSES TO:
1) Where you currently live, and you willingness to drive around (with $0.25/mile compensation)
2) Whether you have a car and valid driver's license
3) Your work experience with painting and/or teaching
4) Your availability (days/times you're free to do potential painting parties)
5) Your email and phone number