Our office is located in Duncanville, however, we service patients in the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex. We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team to:
Are you a licensed CMA? Apply to be a HERO today.
WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in the App Store for "KARE HEROES" or go to our website at www.doyoukare.com/why-join-the-kare-revolution/
"Kare transformed my iife. As a Caregiver, I now have more financial independence and job flexibility than I have ever had. Everyone in the care industry should sign up." - Jasmine R. - CNA
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save the day! With KARE, you can earn extra income using the license you already have, control your own schedule, and have access to potential new employers! Kare works with hundreds of Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your area.
There is no longer a need to work for an inflexible staffing agency when, using your smartphone, you get to work whenever and wherever you want, WITH NO SHIFT MINIMUMS!
Here's how it works. after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . . .). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you will become our newest HERO!!
And let's talk about some of the fun benefits you will receive by being a HERO!
Plus, you will be part of a larger KARE community that will be there to support you along the way, encouraging you as we hope you will encourage others. We need leaders like you to JOIN OUR REVOLUTION AND BECOME A HERO TODAY!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
Potential Responsibilities and Duties
So with that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY soon!
*Pay rates include typical bonuses paid and are based on similar cities where Kare operates
Edify Marketing is now filling an Entry Level Marketing Management Assistant position with no experience necessary. Applicants must be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented.
This is a challenging position within a fast-paced environment that moves as quickly as you want to go. The perfect candidate would be a college graduate (or someone seeking a fresh start) looking to work hard at establishing a career in marketing and potentially working upwards to a management position. For one to achieve success with our company, they will need to be able to develop and motivate others by example. We promote entirely from within and 100% dependent on performance, rather than seniority.
• Marketing strategies and sales techniques
• Oversee campaign development
• Manage customer service, salespeople
• Run sales meetings
• Delegate responsibilities to assistants
The following skills are assets:
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Proven people skills
• All experience levels will be considered - this is an entry-level position.
• The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented job environment sharing ideas and creativity, you become an integral part of a winning team.
• Strong student mentality (trainable)
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Paid internships available.
• Professional Image
IT Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Contract
Contract Rate: $15/hour
Residency Requirements: MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered, as no sponsorship is being offered at this time.
ABOUT THE POSITION
GTN Technical Staffing is looking for an IT Shipping/Receiving Clerk for a Contract position in Fort Worth, TX. The IT Shipping/Receiving Clark will be responsible for the receipt, shipment, tracking, storage and return of items handled by the IT Department.
Experience in the following skill sets…
JSG is interested in speaking with Warehouse workers in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
This position is a contract to perm opportunity with our top client and we offer an excellent pay rate!
We are currently looking for candidates with flexibility to work any shift.
Please apply if you possess the below qualifications/experience;
Are you comfortable with the following job responsibilities?
Please apply if you have a positive attitude and are ready to work immediately!
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Data Entry Clerk Qualifications / Skills:
Here at T and J Family Funeral Home, LLC we celebrate lives. Consider the possibilities of joining a great place to work.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
The Service Manager's position is responsible for leading, directing, and coordinating activities to obtain optimum efficiency and profitability of Speedco store operations and works as an assistant to the General Manager.
This position is responsible for the technical and organizational development of the teammates, recruitment, and maintenance of staffing levels, operations and processes necessary to achieve financial environmental, quality and safety targets.
This role will maximize the stores productivity, speed, and quality of service to meet company and customer expectations, while maintaining consistency with Speedco processes and consistency to Speedco service offerings. The Service Manager will lead, develop and supervise 12 to 25 employees.
• Manage and lead overall store operations
• Promote a safe work environment
• Lead Speedco store operations to ensure Speedco processes and system requirements are achieved per internal & external standards
• Interview and hire potential employees
• Complete regular scheduled employee evaluations
• Lead and promote teammate training programs
• Responsible for profit and loss
• Lead and mentor teammates to drive company strategies; and adherence to processes and protocols
• Build and maintain a strong management team
• Build the Speedco culture at store level and inspire Speedco teammates
• Prepare weekly shift schedules along with daily shift assignments and activities
• Daily accounting functions
• Champion Speedco's initiatives
• Inspect store cleanliness and maintain to Speedco standards
• Manage inventory controls and ordering of product
• Maintain store equipment and tools to Speedco standards
• Address and manage daily operational activities
• Time clock management
• Maintain compliance with all regulatory agencies
• Manage our quality improvement processes
• Track, maintain and improve customer service
• Complete any other assigned tasks delegated by corporate and Regional Management.
• Ability to lead by example and make decisions based on strong analytical insight
• 2+ years of retail management experience along with a proven track record of positions with increasing responsibility
• Experience with class 6, 7 and 8 semi-truck mechanics and/or lubrications helpful
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
• Excellent people relations skills
• Ability to build trust and respect to promote store successes
Safe Haven Security, the largest Authorized ADT Dealer in the country, operating in over 50+ markets, is currently seeking installation professionals for our expanding Saginaw, TX region.
Safe Haven Security provides ADT Services by catering specifically to the needs of our customers. We have drastically increased our business every year for the past 7 years and this year is no different. Here at Safe Haven, we don’t care about who you’ve been, we care about who you want to become!
“Safe Haven Strong” means that we are strengthened by our culture, strengthened by each other and our achievements, and strengthened by knowing that each day, we’ve made somebody’s life safer.
If you’re driven to achieve success and have a strong work ethic, we’re looking for you. If you’re passionate and forward-thinking, we’re looking for you. If you want to challenge yourself with a rewarding career, we’re looking for you! Opportunities for growth within a vast company that is expanding daily. Don't hesitate, apply TODAY!
Responsibilities will include:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Thanks for your interest.
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Job Title: Lead Security Technician
Location: Dallas, TX
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Lead Security Technician to install and service access control, CCTV, and surveillance systems.The position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
POSITION SUMMARY: Not inclusive listing of all duties that will be required to be preformed
Review, analyze, trouble shoot, and process incoming appointment applications for accuracy and completeness.
Follow up (via e-mail or telephone) with life insurance agents (or their staff) on missing requirements and/or to clarify information
Data Enter information into proprietary home office systems.
Submit contracting paperwork to the appropriate life insurance carriers through a variety of delivery systems.
Track new agents processed via team tracking system
Monitor and respond to various correspondence within Outlook
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: (Includes but not limited to)
· 1- 2 years’ experience in a processing role, with daily production goals & quality metrics to meet
· Ability to grasp concepts quickly
· Organized, self-starter, motivated high performer
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
· Very detail oriented, accurate, high quality and quantity of work output
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Familiarity with basic math
· Able to build strong relationships with independent insurance sales agents and their staff
· Good customer service skills
· Excellent written & oral communication skills (in person, e-mail and telephone)
· Proficient Computer Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word.) Type minimum 50 words per minute.
· Experience with a workflow system a plus
· Experience in the insurance industry a plus
· Bilingual Spanish a plus. Must also understand, speak, and write English.
National Flood and Fire Network is seeking an experienced construction handy man. If you meet the criteria below and you are interested in being a key player in a growing business we would like to hear form you.
SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER 4 MONTHS!
Referral bonus after 6 months!!!
Looking to hire candidates for our 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
Full-Time - NOT seasonal!
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED
Attention to detail
Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices
Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them in a job setting
Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area
Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
We offer a competitive starting wage. A comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees includes health insurance; company paid life insurance, voluntary additional life, dental & vision plans, plus a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.
VRLocal is an emerging powerhouse in the facility services industry. As a startup we are fast-paced and full of ambitious and dedicated employees. We are searching for a motivated, efficient, proactive, and highly organized Executive Assistant to join our team at the corporate office, currently located in Farmers Branch. As Executive Assistant, you will be working directly for our four executive officers.
Calendar management and appointment scheduling for the executives
Help executives stay on track with various project timelines
Conduct and summarize both surface-level and in-depth research to aid executives in completing projects
Take minutes during meetings
Keep up with office supply inventory and purchasing, and make occasional pickup runs
Plan, organize, and implement events, such as team lunches or client dinners
High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar position strongly preferred
Skill and experience in multi-tasking and making progress on multiple projects at once, with great follow-up skills
Skill and experience in general administrative coordination, logistics, and time management
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Detail-oriented with excellent research and summarization skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Discretion and confidentiality required
Ability to prioritize daily workloads
Dynamic and lively startup atmosphere
Numerous opportunities for advancement within the company
Inclusivity-focused corporate culture where everyone’s voice is heard
Passionate coworkers who are always willing to teach and to learn from each other
Every day brings something new!
Our Irving based consulting client is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper with QuickBooks knowledge to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience performing full cycle accounting and also enjoy providing fantastic internal & external customer service!
If you enjoy being a key member of the accounting department and love collaborating with a team...this is a fantastic opportunity!
Before applying make sure that you have:
At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial cultureencourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain,finance, HR,product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
The Warehouse Picker (Shipping) verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Will pull order and load truck for customer shipments. Will re-label product as needed and will coordinate with customers for merchandise pickup. Will conduct general housekeeping, maintenance and repair of the dock and inventory areas. Assists with inventory racking, inventory cycle counting and reporting. Will perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum of one year experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, UPS Software and/or FedEx software. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Manufacturing/Warehouse work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach over head, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes of 60 lbs or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 12 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 8 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside excessive hot and cold temperatures.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company's application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.#MON
The Health and Wellness Director manages the day to day healthcare operations of the Assisted Living Community to ensure residents’ healthcare needs are met. The Health and Wellness Director will ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity as well as managing the quality of their care as their healthcare needs change. S(he) is also responsible for providing leadership to the care Associates, which includes the LVN’s, CNA’s, Med Tech’s, Resident Care Associates, etc.
1. Manages, assigns, and directs the work of the Community’s nursing staff, Med Tech’s, CNA's, and Resident Care Associates
2. Supervises the maintenance of resident charts and reviews documentation performed by care Associates
3. Assesses health, functional, and psycho-social status of residents, initiating individualized service plans (per company and state requirements), proactively managing care and services for each resident, evaluating effectiveness and maximizing the residents’ opportunity to remain in their environment, as described and allowed in the Nurse Practice Act
4. Manages the healthcare of residents, including the dissemination of information to families and Associates
5. Ensures that family members are aware of residents’ need for scheduled appointments
6. Participates in pre-admission screening of prospective residents
7. Assures that required documentation is completed prior to or upon resident admission, including nursing assessments, service plans, and other required forms
8. Updates assessments as required by policy and as described/allowed in Nurse Practice Act
9. Performs on-site evaluations of residents admitted to alternate care environments for treatment and maintains contact with resident families with the intent of returning resident to the Community
10. Evaluates residents; documents changes in condition, and notifies Executive Director, physician, and residents’ legally responsible party/family of resident's condition and reactions
11. Leads department quality improvement initiatives
12. Shares on-call and manager on duty responsibilities/shifts as required
13. Ensures consistent quality resident care and service delivery throughout all shifts; this may require assuming the role and responsibilities of a care Associate in order to meet the residents’ needs and staffing requirements
14. Provides training and education to care Associates on an ongoing basis to include classroom in-services and situation specific training
15. Assists in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring the health, safety and well being of residents, proactively identifying those at risk for move out
16. Conducts periodic Care Associate medication skills inventory checks, and periodic medication audits.
17. Implements and maintains operating standards, systems and processes. Monitors and participates in Quality Improvement and Risk Management programs at Safety Committee Meetings, Collaborative Care Meetings and Family Care Conferences
18. Assists in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits including, but not limited to, dental appointments, eye appointments, therapy, and hospice both in house and scheduled visits out of the Community. Ensures communication, as appropriate, on the results of these visits
19. Assists in keeping the environment safe for Associates to reduce the occurrence of Worker’s Compensation claims
20. Participates in Community events, including family and social functions
21. Other duties as assigned
Directly supervise care staff in the Community. Recruit, hire, and train, new Associates. Oversee daily activities of all departmental Associates; discipline and develop the staff to ensure compliance; lead the Community’s Associates with a focus on compassionate care, resident satisfaction, Associate satisfaction and operational excellence.
Up to 10%, primarily locally, with occasional overnight travel.
Works in a well-lighted area that is ventilated and as physically, physiologically and psychologically innocuous as possible under
the conditions which exist at any particular time. On occasion, there may be exposure to outdoor spaces, which will, by their
nature, have variances in air quality, temperature, walking surfaces, lighting, and other physical aspects. The noise level is
moderate to quiet. Because the essential functions may require exposure to bodily functions and infectious waste, diseases,
odors and other situations Associated with health care, including but not limited to exposure to AIDS, HIV and Hepatitis B viruses
involving Risk Classification Categories 2 and 3**, environmental and safety conditions will fluctuate. To be qualified for the
position of Health & Wellness Director, an applicant/employee will need to possess the ability to work in an environment
conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to one’s self or others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is
very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stopping and crouching all day. The Associate must frequently lift
or move objects and patients over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Certifications, Licenses, Education and Experience and other Special Requirements
The Health and Wellness Director will be either a LVN or a RN with an active license in the state; preferably with a minimum of
five years in the senior living or memory care environment, including demonstrated management and leadership experience. The
Health and Wellness Director should possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal as well as strong planning
and organizational skills. (S)he will exhibit exceptional teamwork skills, bedside manner, infection control, health promotion and
maintenance as well as the ability to maintain a safe, effective environment. (S)he will have an active first aid/CPR/AED
Certification and will maintain CEU requirements throughout employment, as required for licensure. Must possess and maintain
a valid driver’s license free from significant violations or points.
We are searching for a personable, thorough Entry Level Sales Representative to contact prospective clients via cold-prospecting. The Entry Level Sales Representative responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be successful as an Entry Level Sales Representative, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Entry Level Sales Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
TMD Staffing is growing and we are seeking a Staffing Coordinator for our Fort Worth (Watauga) office. We are a FUN team and have a great support system at work. We do offer medical benefits, PTO and 401K.
Applying candidate must posses good communication skills, attention to detail, experience with Outlook email and be willing/able to work independently and adapt to change. We are reopening our Fort Worth branch and we need the right team player to help us while we make it happen.
Monday - Friday hours 8am - 5pm (schedule can be flexible)
Some job duties may include but are not limited to:
- answering phones
- greet walk ins
- schedule appoints
- assist Sales/Operations Managers
- review resumes and contact potential candidates
- assist with online application process
- scan ID's, personal/confidential documents
- make client service calls/emails
- maintain and associate availability log
- Assist with I9 and Everify (will train)
- document calls, walk ins and any other communication with associates
Please email resume if you have Office, HR, Recruiting, Staffing or Operations experience. We will train!
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
Blueprint Networx is a rapidly growing healthcare data firm that focuses more on the ANSWER for our customers rather than the ANALYTICS. That is where you come in! We need someone to take our application development to the next level so that our customers focus more on doing their job using the answers from data rather than spending their time trying to make sense of a mountain of data.
Candidates for this position will work directly with the CTO and CEO in order to improve our current application and end user experience. Originally the position will be focused on break/fix and enhancement with room to grow your responsibilities and the ability to grow your skill set with new technologies. Most importantly the candidate needs to be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to deliver high quality work in a timely manner. Our perfect candidate would be someone who understands how to translate data into easy to use answers to tough questions via an application.
Qualifications (2-3 years experience in a production environment)
Technology Stack (Microsoft primarily)
Full-time, Part-Time, Contract
Our offices are in Southlake, TX and there will be required time to work in the office but a large amount of time can be working remotely especially after initial integration into the organization. We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Service Representative
PrideStaff Fort Worth is actively seeking customer service representatives to join our law firm client near the downtown area. Call center experience is preferred, but ultimately if you have the ambition to provide the highest level of customer service, proven ability to multi-task, and adhere to company policies then their consistent training will prove you to be successful! Pay is $9.50-$10.00 per hour, depending on experience. With good attendance and good performance, there is an opportunity for rapid advancement along with good benefits. *our client is working remotely due to the ongoing pandemic, must have a reliable internet connection and own computer *testing is required for this role (typing)
Customer Service Representative Duties:
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
Location: OPENING AVAILABLE IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS, TX
Full-service digital marketing company with offices located in Dallas and NY is seeking a Sales Manager with experience in digital sales.
Sales Manager Position - Paid Search
Seeking Sales Manager for Paid Media Sales (PPC and Paid Social Sales) with in-depth experience to define our strategies for paid media expansion. Ideal candidate will create new opportunities, drive sales and manage new client relationships. This is a key role in our company. You will be positioned to drive growth and help us implement our vision of PPC to the next level.
*This is an in-house position, please do not contact us for remote or outsourced work opportunities.
During COVID, Razor Rank is providing telecommuting options for qualified candidates, but candidates must be in the Dallas area and ready to commute to our office once restrictions have been eased.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time, in-house position located in Downtown Dallas near the Saint Paul DART station. Razor Rank is providing telecommuting options for qualified candidates, but candidates must be in the Dallas area and ready to commute to our office once restrictions have been eased.
Please do not contact us with options to outsource.
How to apply:
Please complete our candidate questionnaire on Zip Recruiter. Include a cover letter with your resume.
The Trinity River Authority is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for its Central Regional Wastewater System in Dallas, Texas, and Denton Creek Regional Wastewater System in Roanoke.
To be considered for this position, please apply directly at https://www.trinityra.org/joblist.htm
An experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is preferred, however the Central Regional Wastewater System in Dallas is willing to train and develop the right candidate to become part of our team.
This position performs skilled maintenance work, inspection, troubleshooting and assisting in the repair of buildings, machines, vehicles and a variety of equipment located at water/wastewater treatment plants or pump stations. Individual is expected to identify and remedy problems using independent judgment. May be required to work hours other than regular daytime schedules, such as emergency callout nights, weekends and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Routinely performs preventative and corrective maintenance and repair to existing buildings, machinery and equipment. Work may be performed on process equipment such as large centrifugal pumps, mixing equipment, conveying systems and screening equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, raw water pumps, digester boilers, remote control valves and elevated storage tank equipment. Monitors electro-mechanical and hydraulic gate hoists and irrigation system. Consistently demonstrates a working knowledge of area flows and process equipment.
2. Performs general maintenance to grounds including mowing, edging, weedeating, digging, and operation of related equipment. May perform general housekeeping and a wide variety of janitorial services as required and/or directed.
3. Performs industrial maintenance type duties such as rough carpentry, painting, pipefitting, plumbing and welding. May operate related equipment such as forklifts, backhoes, sewer cleaning trucks and crane trucks.
4. Ability to read and understand system drawings with minimal supervision.
5. Responsible for maintaining thorough and complete process records and logs. Possesses knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively utilize computer applications and software, including but not limited to; Microsoft Office business applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), computerized maintenance management system or enterprise software, and SharePoint or other common cloud based file sharing services. 6. Observes all safety guidelines and security measures as established by Authority. Provides operational, technical and safety training to more junior maintenance mechanics.
6. Observes all safety guidelines and security measures as established by Authority. Provides operational, technical and safety training to more junior maintenance mechanics.
7. Ability to convey and receive information in written and verbal forms to others. Maintains good communications with supervisors and coworkers.
High school diploma or GED is required. Two years of experience in the field of industrial maintenance, vehicle repair and construction including specific experience in mechanical applications such as hydraulic, power transmission equipment, pump maintenance, pipe fitting, pneumatics, lubrication and shaft alignment techniques. Heavy equipment operation is a plus.
Valid Texas driver's license. Water/Wastewater Treatment and Operator Competency License as required by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality within one year (if applicable).
Don't miss the opportunity to be considered for this position! This represents an opportunity to work with highly skilled and highly experienced professionals at one of the largest river authorities in Texas.
Apply now! To be considered for this position, please apply at:
- Conducts and documents patient interviews to obtain demographic and financial data for registration, insurance verification, precertification and billing.
- Registers patient at multiple locations and/or work multiple areas within the department. Understands the patient flow processes in each area. Identifies process improvement opportunities that promote team concepts with co-workers while improving revenue cycle functions and the patient experience.
- Interacts on an ongoing basis with other areas and departments in order to provide appropriate information related to such items as: patient delays, change of schedules Intradepartmentally and Interdepartmentally.
- Verifies patient eligibility for insurance coverage and appropriate benefit levels for anticipatedservices. Calculates and collects patient liability dues according to financial clearance policies related to existing and/or bad debt accounts. Determines patient liability and advises patient of deposit requirements per policy. Negotiates payment arrangements with patient where necessary per policy.
- May be responsible for performing cashiering responsibilities according to established policies and procedures; could potentially consume the bulk of the incumbent's responsibilities within the department.
- Assists patients to nursing units by providing directions, personal escort, and/or medical mobility assistance (ex; wheelchairs), when applicable.
- Adheres to compliance with regard to order validations, cash policy requirements, government payor requirements and patient safety requirements for appropriate patient identification.
- Appropriately escalates potential service issues to management when necessary.
- 1 year of healthcare or customer service experience preferred.
-Requires good listening, interpersonal and communication skills, and professional, pleasant and respectful telephone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a highly stressful and emotional environment, to include crime, behavioral health and/or suffering patients in addition to life/death situations.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of empathy with the ability to effectively communicate with patients and family members during traumatic events, while demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple, changing priorities in an effective and organized manner.
- Excellent data entry, numeric, typing and computer navigational skills.- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office.
We are seeking an Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! Our culture is described as professional and fun! We are a group of driven, hard-working individuals who enjoy the company of our team as we grow together.
This is an opportunity for a successful, ambitious and well organized sales manager to take the next step up in his/her career by managing a very important region, working for a top level supplier of capital equipment to the Semiconductor Industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of equipment that is essential for the production of semiconductor devices. In this position you will manage the strategies used to capture new accounts; maintain and grow important existing accounts and the resources needed to pre- and post-sales support of those accounts.
In this Positiion, You will be Responsible For:
To be Considered for this Position, You will Require:
IMPORTANT: If you believe that you meet the requirements of this position, but your resume does not clearly show some of your experience that relates to these requirements, then you MUST revise your resume BEFORE applying for the position. Neither we, nor our Client, will “read between the lines”. Your experience as it applies to this position MUST be very clear or you will be rejected. So, please review your resume, and the above requirements, and revise your resume if necessary, to make sure that it clearly shows the required experience, prior to sending in your application.
This position is only open to candidates who are currently living in the San Diego Region and are either permanent residents (Green Card Holders), or US Citizens.
Relocation from other regions is NOT an option for this position unless you were previously located in the San Diego area until very recently. Only candidates who are familiar with the local semiconductor manufacturers will be considered. This position offers an excellent salary and a full suite of benefits. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a Janitorial Worker to join my team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
You must Have extensive janitorial experience, at this point I can't train anyone without experience at this time. The job consists of two small medical buildings, 5 days a week. I prefer that you have help to do both these buildings.
Ensure that each customer receives a copy of accurate invoices and supporting documentation pertaining to each load entered. Assist both internal and external customers with questions pertaining to customer accounts and requirements. Analyze all loads to insure that all billing is accurate and that all discrepancies are corrected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The office environment is a cubicle/desk setting with moderate or high noise. Ability to sit for long periods of time, listen and converse clearly via telephone and email. A high volume of data-entry (4 or more hours a day). Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e. phone, computer, copy, fax, scan).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in an office and/or warehouse environment. The employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts in/around the workplace. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Arnold is committed to offering a competitive total compensation package to employees that include:
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.