We are seeking Full and Part Time Line Cooks.
Back Bistro is not just another restaurant! We care about our staff and are family owned and operated. Come and enjoy your job!
Are you passionate about food and want to learn? The award winning Back Bistro in Folsom is looking for full and part time line cooks to assist our fun crew. We are an independent family owned casual fine dining restaurant in Folsom's Palladio Shopping Center. This position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining excellent food quality and presentation. Candidate must be organized, self-motivated, creative and have passion and knowledge for food. We have a very small kitchen and it is imperative that teamwork is achieved. Candidate must have excellent communication skills. Candidate should be self motivated and willing to learn and grow with the business. Must be fast working and have high energy as we get very busy. Looking for a detail oriented person as presentation is crucial to our menu. Personality and correct fit is the most important.
Schedule is flexible with additional tips on top of your wage!
As in most bars and restaurants, late nights are always possible and weekends and holidays may be required. Pay rate is depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
We have multiple Service Representative positions available. We are also looking to promote to representatives to the Supervisor position within 60 days of hire. We only promote from within. While other companies are downsizing we are continuously growing.
Your responsibilities as a Service Representative are to explain and enroll members into their available benefits. Not all members understand the benefits available to them, so your duties are to accurately explain their benefits in full detail and process any paper work necessary. You will also service those who have their benefits in place already, with which you will be doing a policy service review, or basic maintenance of the policy.
Representatives create long-term relationships with clients and enroll members into their benefits. Customer service experience is a plus.
Full time representatives position: $40,000-70,000 (1st year)
Health insurance benefits available after 90 days.
Technician will perform diagnostic and repair work, including scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to heavy duty diesel trucks, light duty trucks, heavy equipment, RV's, trailers, forklifts and generators. 90% of the work is on Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax. This position requires that you have your own hand tools. Looking for a bright and motivated individual to join a well run and growing team.
This full service 13,000 square foot shop is outfitted with all the latest lifts, alignment machines and diagnostic tools. Do you prefer roadside service work? The shop has a fleet of 24/7 road service trucks as well.
This position performs major and technically difficult diagnostics, repairs, and overhauls/rebuilds in a timely manner while ensuring quality, time standards and reliability goals are met.
Apply today or call us direct at 888-797-3868 for more details!
We need a positive and enthusiastic Oral Hygienist with a high level of professionalism. We are a private Practice with very high standards, where patients are well cared for. The position requires two to three days a week.
Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Account Services Representative to support our Sales Team in reaching their monthly and annual goals. The ASR team works hand in hand with our Sales Team to support our customers in the process of using Ignition. Our diligent and talented ASR Team plays a huge part in quickly getting our customers more information via the phone or email, helping them connect with the right IA resources and facilitating the sales process by creating quotes and invoices.
The perfect candidate will be passionate in helping us spread the word about our software. They will help their assigned squad to meet and beat their monthly and annual goals.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required
WE ARE EXPANDING! - Nationwide Company takes on a huge project!
Our company is in need of 7 customer service agents to become a part of our team at entry-level with a great career opportunity and limitless earning potential!
NO EXPERIENCE in customer service is necessary, but it is a plus!
We will train the best candidates!
*We offer an IMMEDIATE & SIMPLE hiring process due to time sensitivity*
Skip the candidates applying via email by calling OR texting Camille at (916) 710-8116
Book your interview NOW!
Amazing perks to look forward to:
Entry level can earn $680.00-$820.00 weekly on average
Full Time/Part Time/Summer work available
No-seniority growth opportunities
Earn paid travel opportunities and bonuses
Being a part of a light-hearted company
An overall enthusiastic, positive working environment!
-We have always taken pride in providing work and opportunities for people. We take our role as an employer seriously and invite you to take the step into one of the greatest opportunities of your life.
18 years of age
Valid ID or driver’s license
Join us if you are currently (or have been) any of the following:
Customer service associate
*Seasonal workers or students, looking for part-time gigs during the summer, winter, fall, and spring, are welcome as well!
APPLY, INTERVIEW, and get HIRED!
Options are good! (Choose the one that works best for you)
Call Camille Now! (916) 710-8116 - for an immediate interview. We’d love to hear from you!
Text Camille at (916) 710-8116 - for your convenience and a quick response
If you'd like to connect via email send us a message to email@example.com
OR feel free to use the “Apply Now” option to leave us your information.
This is NOT:
-A Call Center
-A "Hard sales" Campaign
More about our company:
T.O.P. Marketing Group is a leader in outsourced, proven, marketing & distribution services for top American companies. Our expertise has been featured in news outlets including CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX television affiliates as well as in both online and print editions of publications such as USA Today, the Chicago Sun Times, the Boston Globe, the LA Daily News, the N.Y. Daily News, Yahoo!Finance, Morningstar, CNBC, MarketWatch and others.
Contact us! We are waiting to hear from you!
We are seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
This is a 0.7 time (3 days one week, 4 days the next) position working every other weekend. The shift is 12:30 - 9pm.
You will fully participate in a collaborative and creative treatment environment with psychiatrists, physicians, licensed therapists, counselors, addiction technicians, and nurses. We use evidence-based treatment approaches for PTSD and trauma treatment, and psychological testing.
Perform all aspects of commercial plumbing related service, repair, troubleshooting, and installation (Interior, exterior, below and above ground). General knowledge and ability to perform general building maintenance and handyman type services.
Demonstrate the ability to estimate time and materials necessary to complete a customers job for quote purposes. Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment at all times on all jobs to include vehicle. The ability to perform services from ladders, lifts, scaffolding, etc. Ability to proficiently operate plumbing equipment such as snakes, hydro-jetters, cameras, tracers, etc. General knowledge and ability to perform tasks such as minor construction improvement, carpentry, cabinetry, and possess basic wood working skills. Additional on the job training will be provided to improve skill sets in other trades. Assist with minor concrete, masonry, and ceramic tile repairs as required.
Follow all mandated safety programs, procedures, and operations.
Perform other commercial service related duties as necessary.
401K match, Medical, Dental, Vision
Part time and full-time work
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
Proficient English language skills (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
Able to understand and work with smartphone technology.
Average skills related to Microsoft computer software.
Advance knowledge of best practices related to plumbing service trades.
Basic knowledge of commercial building systems and construction.
Effective time management and logical decision making ability.
Ability to work under extreme pressure.
The ability to perform the primary job responsibilities at the highest caliber maximizing results. The ability to work well individually or with others by serving them the way you would want to be served. The ability to properly assess service requirements to meet or exceed the customers' expectations. The ability to follow directions either written or spoken in English. Ability to adapt in a fast environment and embrace change openly. Excellent attendance required Attend all safety training and follow the Safety procedures.
5 years minimum work experience in commercial building maintenance related service and repair. Related experience must include plumbing, some electrical, mechanical, basic carpentry, painting, dry wall repair, door and hardware repair, and be reasonably familiar with other trades and general building maintenance practices as required in a commercial and industrial real estate setting. Previous supervisor experience as a Maintenance Manager, Supervisor or Lead Technician in a commercial or industrial facility preferred. Valid California Driver's License with a clean record. Must pass both federal and/or customer required background checks if applicable. Must pass customer required drug screenings if applicable.
Looking for an employee who is Local to the Arden Arcade Area of Sacramento.
The Job: To work in a team to assist 6 elderly people who live in a home together with their activities of daily living. We assist our elders with things like bathing, dressing appropriately, going to the bathroom, taking their medication, cooking, and cleaning. Interested job candidates must be friendly, patient, and understanding of Elders limits (Alzheimer’s/dementia/ physical limitations) Our elders are delicate, and so flu shots are strongly encouraged. If you are anti-vax or refuse vaccination, please consider this when applying.
We do NOT tolerate frequent call ins. We are a 24 hour care community, and in order to meet the needs of our frail and elderly residents, we cannot employ people who frequently need to call in to work. If you have a complicated life and are not able to come to work when you are scheduled, then please look elsewhere for employment.
You must be able to lift, be on your feet for long periods of time, avoid distractions like texting/chatting at work, and get along with co-workers.
State Requirements: Must be able to pass a live-scan background check, or have an exemption with the state of CA. TB testing required (TB test must be done within 6 months of applying) Experience a plus, but willing to train special inexperienced candidates who show promise and commitment.
Perks: Liberal time off request policy/flexible schedule Payroll advances for trusted employees As many or as few hours as needed *When Scheduled in Advance*. Warm and family-like environment.
We are seeking a Hybrid Mortgage Sales leader to become an anchor for our Sacramento area team! This is a hybrid position because in addition to your self sourced loan referrals, you can participate in our company driven home buyer leads program. These pre-approved home buyer leads can then be leveraged with Realtors to create long term referral relationships.
Busy construction company seeking experienced Xactimate insurance estimator.
Perfect candidate will be well rounded and comfortable estimating commercial, residential and multi-family home projects large and small from start to finish. Do you have the ability to self perform? Are you motivated and comfortable in a fast paced environment? Please apply!
Experience and familiarity with Microsoft office suite a must (Excel, Outlook, Word). Comfortable working within Xactimate estimating software a requirement. Full time, year round work. Great benefits and 401K options available.
Buyer Electronics Industry
We are a small company in the electronics industry. We are looking for a well rounded team player that will wear many hats. The Buyer/Customer Service position is responsible for a sales territory as well as the procurement of all company inventory and supplies. The buyer position includes: analysis of usage, determining quantity to purchase, vendor selection, obtain competitive pricing, strong vendor rapport, planning future requirements, and various other purchasing/planning duties. The customer service side includes: sales quotes, entering customer PO's, working with Sales Engineers and offering the highest possible level of customer service.
• Approximately 70% of time will be using the computer.
• Quote and place sales orders and purchase orders
o Analyzing total usage in all facilities
o Obtaining pricing and delivery from various vendors (historical and/or new)
o Analyzing quantity breaks
o Determining appropriate delivery schedules pertaining to when product will be needed
o Develop blanket purchase orders where appropriate to utilize best price breaks
o Entering and verifying all work orders
• Update system with any and all changes to sales orders/purchase orders i.e.: ship dates, shipping instructions, etc.
• Process stock verification forms to warehouse when necessary
• Expedite purchase orders
• Research invoice discrepancies
• Research short shipments
• Process Customer/Vendor RMA’s
• Process non-stock (office supplies, capital equipment, etc.) purchases
• Meet/exceed cost savings goals and maintain cost savings log
• Ensure all products are in-house when required, i.e.: scheduling orders so customer orders can be filled while maintaining inventory levels
• Search for new qualified vendors and obtain AVL status for new vendors
• Create/maintain profile on all customers and vendors
• Review open order report push out/pull in sales orders and purchase orders
• Special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years purchasing/customer service experience
• Minimum of 3 years computer experience
• Alphanumeric data entry skills required.
• Clear telephone communication skills. Be able to speak English clearly and be able to be understood clearly over the telephone.
• General customer service/purchasing skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Distribution background preferred
High volume quick serve restaurant. Looking for front of house help. Must be friendly and outgoing. Flexible schedule, fun work environment, good tips!
Please send resumes and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a professional and experienced Customer Service Executive to join our team full-time. The day-to-day responsibilities include being on our service frontline; speaking to, or responding to online inquiries, enrolling and engaging new members, and addressing questions about our program. You will be responsible for responding to inbound and outbound customer inquiries. You will use research, empathy and critical thinking to help provide issue resolution. You’ll be an integral part of our team and culture, and will collaborate and help the clinical and sales teams with administrative tasks and contribute to always improving our services. This is a remote position available to anyone in the California area. On-target salary is $75k/yr, $40k base + $35k commissions/bonuses.
5+ years of customer service/sales experience with positive customer feedback statistics
Ability to multitask between sales, customer service, and marketing
Ability to support members across multiple communication channels, i.e. phone, email, chat, FB
Comfortable using online tools such as Google Docs/Sheets, CRM, Asana/Trello, Google Meet, Zoom
Motivated to help improve the health of our members
Open to a dynamic work environment
An entrepreneurial growth mindset--for your own personal growth as well as our team
A quiet, comfortable environment to work
Time management skills, strong ability to complete tasks on time and go beyond meeting standard targets
Be motivated to exceed NPS customer service targets
Be collaborative and willing to be part of and shape our amazing work culture
Experience working with an elderly population
Experience supporting consumer technology solutions
Experience in healthcare
Kitchen Staff are required to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare food items
- Work with a fryer(s)
- Wash dishes
- Prepare chicken and vegetables
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Maintain and oversee food quality standards
- Follow all health code requirements
- Work well with others
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour + tips
Local commercial contractor looking for an experienced and motivated site supervisor/superintendent to join our growing team immediately. Our company is an established contractor with over 25 years of experience in the Sacramento area, focused primarily on tenant improvements and dental offices.
Experience in commercial construction, specifically medical and/or dental construction
Ability to read plans and specs
Ability to perform basic construction skills (carpentry, electrical, plumbing)
Ability to direct work and manage subcontractors and suppliers
Possess basic computer skills, including Office Suite
Stable work history
Valid CA Drivers License and good driving history
Must pass pre-employment background and drug testing
We offer competitive wages and benefits package (medical/dental, 401k, paid vacation). Qualified applicants please submit resume via email.
Scavolini Store Roseville, a distributor for high-end Italian Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Living Spaces with a 3,700 sq. ft. seeking a part-time kitchen and bathroom SALES Designer to join our team with a proven track record in retail design and sales. This position has lots of room for growth!
The person must have experience working with high-end clientele and high-quality kitchen/bathroom furniture.
The role involves completing projects from initial greeting to the installation.
This includes but not limited to:
– meeting clients in the showroom to create a unique experience by providing the best customer service
– taking clients brief and interpreting it into the design with all specific requirements
– preparing and presenting the design and quotation to clients
– offering professional advice and recommendations
– converting clients interest into sales using negotiating and influential skills
– ensuring the showroom meets the company highest expectations
– liaising with the in-house support team and installation manager to ensure the aftersales process runs smooth
Skill and value required:
– interior design/architectural educational background
– excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
– strong sales knowledge
– be creative, hardworking and be able to use own initiative
– well presented and mannered
– enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop
– good business sense and the ability to prioritize and balance workloads
– be able to work under pressure to achieve SALES and targets in line with expectations and have a strong desire to succeed
– great positive personality and professional appearance
– strong desire to succeed
– team player but also able to work on its own
– strong attention to details
– previous experience with AutoCAD is a plus
– minimum of three (3) years of experience in the field is required
Full comprehensive training on products and on our drawing software will be given.
Hourly rate depending on experience including uncapped individual sales commission and bonuses.
Safe Haven Security, the largest Authorized ADT Dealer in the country, operating in over 50+ markets, is currently seeking installation professionals for our expanding Sacramento, CA region.
Safe Haven Security provides ADT Services by catering specifically to the needs of our customers. We have drastically increased our business every year for the past 7 years and this year is no different. Here at Safe Haven, we don’t care about who you’ve been, we care about who you want to become!
“Safe Haven Strong” means that we are strengthened by our culture, strengthened by each other and our achievements, and strengthened by knowing that each day, we’ve made somebody’s life safer.
If you’re driven to achieve success and have a strong work ethic, we’re looking for you. If you’re passionate and forward-thinking, we’re looking for you. If you want to challenge yourself with a rewarding career, we’re looking for you! Opportunities for growth within a vast company that is expanding daily. Don't hesitate, apply TODAY!
Responsibilities will include:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Thanks for your interest.
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Principal Solar Applications Engineer (Solar & Energy Storage Utility Division)
Location: REMOTE - Anywhere in the USA
A major global provider of solar renewable energy equipment and services is looking to grow their team with the addition of a Principal Solar Applications Engineer.
This role will act as a Technical Advisor (Solar / Battery Storage) / Subject Matter Expert (SME) to Distributors, System integrators, Power Utility Companies, and EPCs. The incumbent will be utilized as a reference point for expertise on the company’s major product lines such as inverters, transformers, and renewable energy storage batteries for utility scale projects.
It will be focused primarily on advanced level provisions of conceptual PV designs, grid interconnection systems, detailed PV design implementation, and technical sales support for Power Utility / Utility-Scale projects in North America, Central America, and Mexico.
Another key aspect of this role will be helping train internal employees and external clients to increase product (inverters, transformers, and battery storage) knowledge, define project requirements, and troubleshoot technical issues.
This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States (USA) and comes with a competitive compensation package (base salary, 401K, profit sharing, health benefits…etc).
This position performs a wide variety of maintenance duties including preventative, emergency, cosmetic and routine maintenance and regular inspections. Nature of work requires emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, trouble shooting, problem solving, attention to detail, customer service and time management.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
This position performs a wide variety of maintenance duties including preventative, emergency, cosmetic and routine maintenance and regular inspections. Nature of work requires emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, trouble shooting, problem solving, attention to detail, customer service and time management.
Benefits for Employees who work 30+ hours/week -
Benefits for Employees who work less than 30 hours/week -
See what our employees are saying about the company here!
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act requires businesses that meet certain minimum threshold requirements to provide a “notice at collection” to applicants for employment who reside in California. The notice at collection describes the categories of personal information to be collected about these California applicants and the purposes for using that personal information. Therefore, we have posted the Company’s “Notice At Collection For California Applicants” here. Please review this Notice at your convenience.
Prestigious Cleaning Services is a rapidly growing cleaning company and seeking professional, reliable people that LOVE to clean and have fun!
Join our team of housecleaners, starting immediately and earn a $200 hiring bonus!
No nights, weekends or holidays unless you want to!
*Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
*Solid Wages - $14-$17 per hour
*Full time and part time positions available
*Tips and Bonuses
*Monthly Team Outings’
*Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
*Basic knowledge of cleaning products, proper storage and disposal methods
*Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team and follow instructions
*Excellent customer service skills
*Excellent organizational skills a must
*Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
*Strong Work Ethic
*Reliable, honest, pleasant and professional attitude
*Extremely detail oriented
*Time management skills a must
*Must have cell phone, reliable vehicle, driver's license, able to pass a background check, drug test and able to communicate effectively
*Work in a team environment
*Maintain/organize/clean supplies daily
*Clean/scrub/dry all areas
*Emptying trash/clean patios/garages, etc. to get homes ready for new tenancy
We are seeking Outside Sales Representatives to join our team! We are a growing pest control company servicing the Sacramento area!
NOW HIRING: (Must be available for weekend)
We are looking for all levels (entry level included), hard -working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their life style. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization.
Our Team Members/ Cashiers are responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the station during their shift, within company policy. This includes ensuring that the shift contributes to the increased profitability and growth of the store and ensuring our customer’s needs are met every step of the way. We empower our employees/ team members to step outside the box to ensure we offer the best in class service to all of our customers each and every day.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities our Team Members/ Cashiers (this list is not all inclusive):
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a condition of employment
Iron Mechanical offers full mechanical design build in Northern & Southern California with offices in both locations. Our focus from day one has been performance and quality. Our team at Iron Mechanical is working on large mid to high rise multifamily projects, design build and design assist on the full mechanical package. For more information about Iron Mechanical and our projects please visit www.ironmechanical.com. The company culture is fun and collaborative and Iron Mechanical highly values its employees. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind place to work, come join our team!
HVAC Service Technician
• Install and maintain diverse heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
• Lay out wires and pipes to complete HVAC systems
• Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
• Ensure that all installations are done in accordance to the set standards
• Make sure that any loose wires are connected and secured properly
• Ensure calibration of thermostats and other controls
• Perform checks on motors and belts and handle lubrication duties
• Change filters and replace any parts as they wear out
• Repair motors and service steam and hot water boilers
• Ensure that chemical compositions in equipment are adequate at all times
• Handle conduit running for HVAC equipment
• Order any supplies or equipment needed for HVAC maintenance or installation as needed
• Ensure availability of all items needed for an HVAC project
• Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis
• Handle maintenance of tools and equipment
• Replace faulty or expired parts in an HVAC system
• Fabricate parts in case parts are not readily available
• Determine need for upgrading HVAC systems and take measures to take necessary actions
Iron Mechanical offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, as well as paid time off and sick leave.
We are opening a BRAND NEW Ford Dealership and looking for staff to help with the high demand.
We are currently accepting resumes for an exceptional IT Support Specialist to join our awesome team!
• Are you a driven person looking for an opportunity to work with like-minded team members? Would you like an opportunity to drive your own career path?
• Are you hungry to learn and looking for a company that will feed your hunger and help you achieve your personal goals?
• Tired of the mundane and yearning for a real challenge that will push you to be your best?
• Are you interested in working for a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture looking for team players to share in the company's success?
Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you. We are a Folsom based IT Managed Services Provider seeking an energetic individual who likes to face challenges in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Candidates must be collaborative and supportive of our team structured training and development program.
Under general supervision of the IT Services Supervisor, the IT Support Specialist I plays a key role in delivering on our fully managed IT Services suite of products. This position provides our customers with first level support and trouble resolution so they can focus on running their business. IT Support Specialists are an essential component of our company brand to deliver world class IT service support.
• Troubleshoot and resolve end-user laptop/desktop PC issues
• PC/Laptop Repair including cloning hard drives and hardware diagnosis
• Administer maintenance activities such as Patching
• Set up new computers and user accounts
• Report computer issues to vendor support, working through diagnostics and implementing the solution
• Ensure the confidentiality and security of all information
• Diagnose and resolve user software issues, printing, email, internet, wireless and local area network access problems
• Coordinate timely repair of equipment remotely or onsite as needed
• Ability to prioritize service tickets by urgency
• General assistance with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Troubleshoot various types of client specific software
• Troubleshoot low disk space issues
• Provide efficient and timely resolutions to customer support cases
• Ability to accurately track time and services performed during the course of the day
• Willingness to work overtime, afterhours, and weekends as required by the task or project at hand
• Additional duties as required
High school Diploma, some College, completion of Technical School preferred
• At least two (2) years of experience in Sales, Customer Service, Tech Support or similar preferred
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Entry level CompTIA Certifications preferred
Necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Foundational knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, Internetworking, File sharing, DNS and Email
• Experience and understanding working with windows networked computers, printers, scanners, and copiers at the workgroup level
• Working experience with the modern Microsoft Windows operating systems, system clean-up, performance tuning and malware/virus cleanup
• Experience supporting users in a business with Windows server networking preferred
• Demonstrated PC repair/support experience in a professional or educational setting
• Must be proficient and fluent in the English language
• Must have the ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional and collaborative
• Must be a self-starter, proactive and goal-oriented personality that strives for excellence
• Ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously
• Remain patient with users who may be confused and unable to provide clear information
• Ability to perform well under pressure within an environment with constantly changing priorities
Journeyman Plumbing Technician (Elk Grove and Greater Sacramento Area)
Fast Growing, Family Owned and Operated Company. Looking for Journeyman Service Plumber ready to go!
Only those with the highest integrity, morals, customer service and outstanding attitude need to apply.
Self motivated, Punctual, Detail Oriented and able to work independently.
Looking for experienced Journeyman Service Plumber
We look forward to your application!
Frequency: 2-3 full day inspections, weekly
Pay includes mileage and travel time
Contract Duration: Ongoing (1+ years)
SQA Services is a global quality assurance consulting firm that serves Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, pharmaceutical, medical device, and semiconductor industries. We are looking for a Quality Inspector to perform mechanical inspection for our aerospace client.
• 4+ years of hands-on inspection experience with precision machined components and/or mechanical parts
• Knowledge and hands-on experience working with various inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, height gauges, thread gauges, etc.)
• Strong communication and technology skills.
• Ability to understand and interpret blueprints (GD&T) and all applicable drawings
• CMM and/or Faro/Romer Arm experience a plus
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of purchasing and procurement.
- Review and enter all orders and ensure they are correct and complete.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders (hardware and software)
- Function as product vendor liaison
- Receive incoming phone calls from clients or vendors
- Identify and source new products and supplies, bring in and vet products for testing, have a thorough understanding of every aspect of the product.
- Tracking vendor quotas and ensuring deadlines are met
- Develop and manage purchasing forecasts
- Auditing vendor files for accuracy
Knowledge / Experience Requirements
- Understanding of software licensing structures
- Background in ordering software and hardware
- Computer and server configuration / specs
- hardware/software and retail experience a PLUS
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High competency level in MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
SAVARD Labor & Marine Staffing is currently hiring a General Laborer to join our team in Woodland, CA.
Must have experience as a General Laborer
Valid ID is required
10 PNL drug screen and quick background will be required
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Shifts: Mon- Fri; 6AM-2:30PM
Location: Woodland, CA
You may apply to this job for a General Laborer in one of the following ways:
Call 844-4SAVARD (844-472-8273) & ask for job # 11419
Apply directly to this ad.
Additional General Laborer jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/SavardGroup.net