We are looking for a short term help to develop an Android Application to display images/videos utilizing business logic.Location: Princeton, NJ. Let me know if you are interested and available.
We need somebody who is proficient in Android GUI (knowledge on web frameworks would be a plus for developing business logic, e.g., Django, node.JS etc). We are working on an application that would receive various kinds of data streams (including videos/images) from the backend and the app GUI need to display them in real-time.Please provide us your past work either in GitHub or personal website where it is show casing the any UI development using images/videos presentation. Any personal projects are also considered, if the project contains all the skills are usedWe would prefer somebody who has relevant GUI experience (need not be industrial). Fresh graduate would be okay for us given that he has built such things in the past. It would be great if we can look at their portfolio (some kind of gallery of GUIs/apps they developed in the past) before deciding on the candidate
Job Type: Contract
Job Title:Android Developer/Software Engineer
Duration:12 + Months Contract
Location:Berkeley Heights, NJ
• Develop and build applications on android platform
• Integrate applications & deploy solution in different handsets, debug & fix internal/customer issues
• Work closely with Project Lead, Product managers, and other cross-functional members on need-basis to submit required deliverables, support requests
• Work on legacy applications and do enhancements, bug fixes
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
• 2-3 years of experience with application and services development with Android and Java.
• Familiar with Android Studio IDE, Perforce, Git and gradle build scripts. Deep exposure to Perforce is strongly recommended.
• Understanding of networking and building client-server based applications
• Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Prior experience and understanding of the product/software development process.