Judicate West is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual. A minimum of 2 years receptionist/front desk experience is preferred. We have an immediate opening in our West Los Angeles office. Duties include greeting clients and assisting with the check in process, answering multi-line phones, handling incoming mail, organizing the office, daily set up of conference rooms, catering set up and breakdown, as well as other general administrative support functions. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities available in the alternative dispute resolution profession.
*Benefits available after 90 days. 401K available after one year.
Atkinson-Baker, Inc. is looking for a General Office Clerk who wants to begin a career with a stable, expanding company.
Atkinson-Baker, Inc., having made the INC 500 list twice and the INC 5000 list four times, has continued to grow each year since its inception over 30 years ago. We provide litigation support services to law firms and corporate legal departments. Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Skills and Requirements:
Compensation depends on experience.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and paid parking.
Complete a job application form through our website then submit your resume. Put "General Office Clerk" on the application and in the subject line of your email.
LA.ADA Invites you to join our FEBRUARY CLASS OF 2020!
*Dental Office Training
*6 WEEK Program
*Job Placement OFFERED!
*Dental computer software DENTRIX training
*Begin earning $15-$22 the hour according to Indeed Employer Postings!
*Dental Insurances training
Class schedule is as follows:
Feb 24- April 2, 2020 Mon-Thurs 9am-2pm
2034 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles 90018
For Enrollment & Tuition Info call/text Carla 626-734-1487
*TUITION SPECIAL IS LIMITED*
A well-established Real Estate Company in the Palm area is seeking an administrator. This is a fast paced environment and candidates will be tested.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Quick Learner
- Detail Oriented
- Maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Experience supporting a team of executives for 1+ years
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, anticipate and prioritize well
- Must be able to perform duties accurately in a timely fashion
- High level of confidentiality regarding company information
- Dependable and punctual
- Solid references from previous employers
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check including drug, criminal and credit
The position will include yearly bonuses.
Post your resume on the body of the email with required salary.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
compensation: $28,500 PER YEAR + BONUSES
employment type: full-time
Compensation: $28,500 per year + bonuses
Employment type: FULL TIME
American Credit, a leading nationwide credit repair firm, located in the heart of the financial district in Santa Monica, is seeking one dynamic Executive Assistant to support our team of Relationship Managers.
* Sending packets of brochures and business cards to VIP referral partners
* Sending monthly email updates to VIP referral partners
* Calling referral partners with a status update on their enrolled clients
* Sending thank you letters and gift cards, flowers, etc.
* Setting recurring tasks through MS-Outlook and our CRM Salesforce.com
* Calling referral partners and confirming receipt of correspondence
* Calling referral partners and verifying contact information
* Conducting credit report comparison reviews and emailing to clients & referral partners
Qualities we are seeking for this position:
- Must have 2+ years of verifiable experience as an executive assistant and/or CS rep.
- Must type 45+ wpm (will be tested at interview)
- Must be skilled at using MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, CRM's (6+ on a scale of 1 - 10)
- The ability to flex and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must be able to multi-task and operate at a fast pace.
- Must be able to communicate professionally on the phone & by email.
- Ability to balance work independently and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must be able to send and/or receive professional email correspondence.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Possess a strong level of discretion and integrity to manage confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Must be able to spot and correct problems without guidance.
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing emails, and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be a pro-active team player.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Self-starter who can work well in an "all hands-on deck" environment
Previous employment at a mortgage or Real Estate office is a bonus.
Previous experience using Salesforce (CRM) is a bonus.
Starting pay is $28,500 per year + bonuses.
First 90-days is a probationary period. All bonuses kick in after probationary period is over. Bonuses amount to $3000 - $4000 per year depending on performance.
Elizabeth Melendez (EMAIL ONLY), and please include your resume.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team
Job Title: Administrative & Clerical Representative
Needed for Family-Owned Vocational School in Bellflower, CA
Pay: Based on Experience!
Hours: Full-time; Flexible
➢ Assistant to Bookkeeper - filing, organizing, matching credit cards, etc.
➢ Answer phones
➢ Responsible for greeting and assisting prospects and students
➢ Work with students and graduates files
➢ Available to represent the school at trade shows and meetings
➢ Varied clerical work
Qualifications for all positions:
➢ Computer Skills -- Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel
➢ Professional Presentation/Appearance
➢ Compassionate/helpful attitude toward students
➢ Bilingual -- English & Spanish a plus
Contact: Please E-mail. DO NOT CALL OR FAX! Send resumes.
E-mail with subject line. . . "CIT ADM-CLERICAL JOB FEB 2020"
Resumes will be accepted through Monday, February 10th at 12pm noon.
Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position will provide the basic foundation and necessary skill-set for a great career. Our offices are located in Port Washington, NY.
• Provide timely creation and distribution of marketing and sales reports as requested.
• Provide customer service and support to wholesale clients & sales team
• Create and distribute dealer information and marketing materials via email
• Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, keeping track of all deliverables and deadlines to ensure all client expectations are met, including daily communication and follow-up across various accounts
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office with a high level of attention to detail and organization
• Day-to-day general administrative tasks
• Entry Level - Will train the right candidate
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Possess good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
• Must be professional and have good job stability
Hiring For: Office Assistant, part-time 24 hours/week
Company: Harbinger LA
Company Category: Interior Design
Position Category: Office/Admin
West Hollywood, California 90069
Handle organizational and clerical support tasks, including, but not limited to; organizing files, inputting data into the computer system, writing copy, analyzing accounting transactions, cross checking/referencing sets of information, problem solving any numerical discrepancies, maintaining office supply inventory, answering phone calls/taking messages, and ensuring smooth and effective daily operations of the office space.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to take direction
· Familiar with accounting activities
· Strong communication skills/strong multi-tasking skills
· Strong initiative and follow-through with the ability to creatively problem solve
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
· Ability to prioritize tasks as they come in
· Self-starter and motivated individual who is willing to learn and adjust
· Time management skills
· Proficient computer skills; specifically Microsoft Word, Excel (Studio Designer is a bonus)
Harbinger LA is an over 5000 sf retail location on famed La Cienega Blvd. The showroom currently represents over 40 lines of textiles, wallpaper, furniture, lighting, carpets and decorative arts including such well-known brand names as Merida Studio, Moore & Giles, Katie Ridder, Fromental Ltd, Idarica Gazzoni, Coleen & Company, Ferrick Mason, Hector Finch and John Stefanidis among others. Harbinger takes great pride that the showroom is one of LA’s most sought after design destinations.
A prestigious design firm is seeking adaptable, Office administrator/design Assistant to handle all aspects of administrative work plus expanding their brand. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn from some of the best design studio in L.A. This job is centrally located in Los Angeles office.
This is a full time position. We offer good salary plus sale commissions
About the role:
As an Office administrator/design Assistant, you will be handling all the administrative needs the business. You will be working closely with the manager to organize and edit invoicing formats in a highly-detailed manner. Also tasks includes knowledge in design, photo editing and drafting
Duties include but are not limited to:
*Answering phones, greeting guests
A successful candidate should have:
*A proactive, can-do attitude
*Excellent knowledge of Excel and comfort with "numbers"
*Ability to adapt easily to interruptions and prioritize a changing workload
*Love for Design
*Exceptional organizational skills
L.A. Purification Products, Inc. has been in business since 1994 and has a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in Hague Quality Water Systems that are 100% American made. They are the highest quality, most efficient and strongest warranted water systems in the world. Our dealership is expanding and we are looking for someone to work in a fun growing environment.
-Handle Inbound and outbound calls with prospective customers *These are Homeowners that will be calling you from direct mailers, Home Advisor, Angie's list, etc. Absolutely No unverified lists, No canvassing lists, No predictive dialer lists and NO selling*
-Set appointments for Sales Reps to perform a free water test and demonstration of our products.
-Document calls, keep track of follow ups and call to sets.
-Coordinate with sales reps and dispatch appointments.
-Training will be including.
Qualifications and skills
-Ability to multi-task.
-Learn and grow with the company
-The ability to work under pressure during a busy day, but also find ways to be productive during slow days
-Must be computer literate
-MUST be self motivated and LOVE to be on the phone
-One year in customer service a plus
-Must speak clear and proper English & Spanish!
-Must have reliable transportation
*Starting Hourly pay: $14.00 + commission (Which would average making $20 plus an hour)
*Commission: Paid on pay period following install
*Schedule: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-8:00pm, and Friday or Saturday would be alternating with another employee those hours are Friday 11:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm.
NOW HIRING! We are a fully licensed establishment seeking to find the perfect candidate to join our TEAM here at COOKIES MAYWOOD. We want hard working individuals that are ready to join a movement in this industry.
Some but not all of the responsibilities would include the following:
- Excellent customer service. WE expect a happy, energetic and inviting greeting towards every customer.
- Cashiering duties.
- Restocking inventory.
- Cleaning and organizing.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry is preferred.
Please send your contact info. resume, and a head shot photo.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, be open to taking on extra office duties, and provide excellent customer service on behalf of the Corporate office. We are looking for a career-minded candidate who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the call, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors to determine the nature of their business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Monitors visitor access and escort visitor as needed
Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
Monitor incoming faxes and route appropriately
Takes payments for services and products.
Responsible for managing office supplies, kitchen supplies, and conference room supplies on a weekly basis.
Strong verbal and written communications skills
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Must be proficient on computer-based programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Must be able to meet physical demands: frequently use hands and finger to type.
Ability to multitask while staying organized
Looking to hire experience front office receptionist. Person must be able to be familiar with private insurances, billing Medicare and Medical able to answer phone calls ,call patients, set up appointments, contact insurances and some sales required. Individual must be bilingual Spanish and English, the position is part time for now, but as our company grows we will consider full time position in future. Please contact Hope artificial Limb & Brace, LLC if you are interested for position call or email us .
Mike Or Eddie
Seeking an intelligent, bright, aggressive, reliable and energetic office worker.
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH:
Basic Office functions (Answering Phones, Fax, Email, Filling, etc.)
Basic Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Internet Searching, etc.)
Have good communication skills
Works well with fellow coworkers
Good Organization Skills
Shipping (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Will occasionally be required to lift a max of 20 lb. packages.
PREFER someone with Internet or eBay Marketing skills.
Bilingual PLUS! (English/Spanish)
Please email your cover letter and resume
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
I am looking for someone to share my suite space with on days that I don't work (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
It is a once chair, private "luxury" studio that is located in the Salon Republic in the heart of Hollywood (right across from the Arclight). Looking for a stylist who is talented, trustworthy and neat. The space is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker for you to play music, Keurig coffee machine and a refrigerator stocked with beverages (including beer and wine) of which you and your clients would have access. Towel service is provided so clean towels will always be available and you are not responsible for washing them when the day is over. There is a large waiting/processing area right outside of the studio that your clients can comfortably relax in. There is break room with a microwave in the building, as well.
There is staff at the front desk to greet your clients as they arrive and guide them to you. There is also a store on site with color and supplies that you can purchase on an as needed basis (cheaper than Cosmoprof). I provide a locked cupboard to keep your color and supplies in so you do not have to carry them back and forth. There is street parking, as well as a parking garage right next to the entrance of Salon Republic that we validate the parking (2 hours for $3). The studio is located in a heavy foot traffic area.
This is a great opportunity for stylists that are looking to make their own hours or those that are working on building their name and clientele. You would be responsible for bringing in your own clientele, although I may send some clients your way as I do have overflow and clients that prefer weekends.
$200 for Friday-Sunday
6370 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Please TEXT (440)371-1555 with questions or to set up a time to view the studio.
Nick's on 2nd is holding open interviews for employment opportunities to friendly, well groomed, professional, outgoing, and highly motivated individuals who are looking to challenge themselves and advance in our fast-paced, team-oriented restaurant.
Individuals who can provide stellar hospitality to our guests and thrive in our polished style of service are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be flexible with availability. Do not apply on-line, please apply in person during the times listed below.
Apply in business professional attire Monday through Friday between 2 pm and 5 pm at the following location:
Nick's on 2nd
4901 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803
✔ Greeters: Excellent customer service and communication skills, phone and computer skills are essential. Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment. $15.00 + tips
•Medical, Dental, Vision benefits available
•Employee meal discounts
In order to expedite the application process, a link to our employment application is provided below, an online application should be completed prior to interview.
All offers of employment with Nick's are contingent upon a satisfactory verification check. CA Food Handlers card required prior to employment. *Do not apply online for hourly positions, must apply in person.
We are looking for an administrative office assistant with a positive and vibrant attitude to join our growing business. Our ideal candidate is open-minded, intelligent, self-driven, and has a willingness to learn! Training will be provided, but here are some expectations that the candidate will need to meet on day 1:
1) Type at least 45 words per minute
2) No fear or aversion to making phone calls on behalf of our clients
3) Ability to manage 5 email inboxes and responding to 20 emails per day
4) Work ethic to be the best at what you do
5) Punctual, incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and humble
6) Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
7) Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
What’s in it for you?
This is not a typical office job… we’re different. This is an opportunity to hone your administrative skill set and be part of a team that genuinely cares about what we do, whom we do it with, and the way in which we do it. This is an opportunity to learn and grow as a professional.
This starts as a part-time position through the initial training period of 90 days and will require a flexible schedule, between 20 to 30 hours per week. There is opportunity for the candidate to promote to a full-time position based on performance. We are looking for a long-term candidate as there is definitely room for growth and promotion within our small organization.
$17 - $20 an hour- DOE
Part time- Administrative Assistant (Customer Care)
Space-Age Alloys, company is seeking for a qualified Administrative Assistant who has experience in Administrative duties for minimum 2-3 years.
Office Location: Gardena, CA
Salary: $17-20/ hour-depends on experience
Direct Hire/ Non-exempt
Title: Administrative Assistant / Customer Care
Business Hour: Monday to Thursday - 9:00AM-5:00PM (32 hours per week)
The Administrative Assistant will support the Customer Care / Logistics department in meeting their goals by providing excellent customer service for internal and external personnel. The Logistics Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties of the Logistics department and overseeing all aspects of the warehouse shipping process for all orders placed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Description US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant” for 6+ months contract with a client in Los Angeles CA. Job Details: Prior administrative or related experience at the executive level 2. Experience with coordinating complex travel schedules and processing expenses 3. Proficient with all Microsoft Office software Responsibilities: • Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events • Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports and check requests • Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls and taking detailed messages. Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients • Managing highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and staff • Maintaining managers’ office calendars and scheduling • Back-up coverage for admin. colleague(s) during planned or unplanned absences from the office • Reviewing and prioritizing incoming mail and taking appropriate action. Performing related duties as assigned • Assisting with the planning of internal and external events • Ability to coordinate, and manage to completion, special projects as assigned • Advanced experience in making domestic and in particular international travel arrangements including procuring visas (with assistance from travel desk), currency exchanges, arranging ground transportation through international hotel concierges (for both team members and senior advisors). • Coordinating extensive meeting schedules • Execution of legal documents to be signed by various Officers • Coordinating, streamlining and maintaining records and files Qualifications: • Prior administrative or related experience at executive level is essential • Flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects • Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team • Highly trainable with ability to learn new, proprietary systems • Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility • Financial Services experience preferred • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills • College degree mandatory • Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions. You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally. Connect with our talent team today. USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com. “US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Subhabrata at Subhabrata@ustechsolutionsinc.com
GREAT CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ll TO WORK AT A PRESTIGIOUS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY (DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES)
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious investment management company, in their search for an Administrative Assistant ll. This role will be working with a 10-person team nationwide supporting internal meetings. Candidate will need to have great customer service and communication skills while being able to multitask. Ideal candidates MUST be familiar with meeting scheduling systems such as EMS Convene and the technology that connects meetings such as WebEx, TMS, Videoconference and Telepresence. This is a 4-month contract and will be based out of Downtown Los Angeles. This position will pay $29/hour.
Please send your resume to Angela.Amoranto@solugenix.com, Talent Acquisition Lead for immediate consideration. We can help you secure an interview!
Minimum of 2 years general office experience. Attention to detail, customer service and problem solving are essential skills. Position requires basic knowledge of logistics and freight handling. Multiply tasks involving freight scheduling, invoicing and inventory control. Strong computer skills and good phone presence is needed. Bilingual, English/Spanish. Full time, first shift. Pay at $15 - $19 per hour, based on experience, with vacation, holiday pay and medical insurance available.
Partners Personnel is a fast growing Staffing Agency with 50 offices Nationwide.
We are seeking great employees with a strong work-ethic to grow with us.
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team!
You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires and new hires.
Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Administrative Assistant $50k + bonus and benefits
Financial Investment firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Partner and team members. In this administrative role, your daily tasks include a wide range of executive support duties and ad-hoc projects. This is a great opportunity for an assistant that enjoys having their hands in multiple aspects of company operations. In order to be successful in this role, you must be a person who can step into a work environment and take ownership of the job. Someone that has excellent communication and customer services skills is a must.
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Data Entry: All accounts
Data Management: Assortment development & product design
File Management: Uploading, downloading, requesting, and receiving
Data Entry Responsibilities
· Focus on data entry and data management
· Responsible for requesting and uploading imagery into Filemaker (Image management system)
· Responsible for image information management: Requesting and entering information into internal system
· Responsible for image review and material codes
· Effectively communicates with cross-functional departments and team members
· FTP file management
· File naming, categorization and data management associated with art for print
· Sample Shipment
· Ability to manipulate files using Adobe Creative Suite: Sizing, color change, crop marks, bleed
· Basic Knowledge of graphic file formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, PDF, AI
· Contact Sheet creation, PDF’s
· Responsible for confidentiality regarding all company information including NPI and company strategy
· Adheres to all company process and procedures
· Open to change and solution oriented
· Job duties may vary depending on company needs and requirements
· 2-3 Years-experience (preferably in the design, entertainment, advertising or related creative field)
· Experience in Home Décor, Decorative Accessories, Apparel, Stationery or related field a plus
· Experience in fine art, publishing or advertising is a plus
· Must be fluent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, PLM Systems (or similar)
· Superior organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous corporate office experience.
· Previous experience performing administrative assistant responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence; experience as a team player; and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
· Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; problem-solver and self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision
· Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment
A NEW CAREER BEGINS NOW! APPLY TODAY AND START TOMORROW!
We are recruiting for an entry level position to work for a fast-growing company in the city of Santa Fe Springs, CA area.
· Entering data into a computer ( basic computer skills needed)
· Filing records
· Sending and receiving faxes
· Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
· Schedule meetings
· Greeting customers
· Assisting office personnel
. Hours: 7am-3:30pm
**Must has manufacturing experience**
For more information call today at 562.758.1070 or stop by to apply in person
13449 Telegraph Rd Whittier CA 90605
The Administrative Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative and secretarial support for assigned department or work unit. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the department. May assist in the preparation and control of departmental records and reports regarding operations.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for accomplishing the following it. These assignments are routine in nature.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.
Looking for a high energy Admin Assistant to play an important role in a growing property management company. Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. QUALIFICATIONS 2+ years in an office administrative capacity Proactive, self-starter looking to grow Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to achieve optimum team cohesion, cooperation, and effective actions to meet company goals Motivated and energetic Positive attitude and sense of humor Valid driver's license and insured vehicle Property Management or Real Estate background preferred
· Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Wrapping up meetings/assisting in ensuring team members are prepared for meeting with executives
· Attends meetings with executive, taking notes, following up on topics/tasks discussed in meeting
· Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
· Assisting with errands, projects or personal requests of the executives
· Handling requests and queries appropriately
· EDUCATION: BA/BS required
· EXPERIENCE: Previous experience as personal/executive assistant
· Strong experience working with Microsoft Outlook Calendar
· Strong customer service skillset
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· MS Office proficiency
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Innovative problem-solving skills
· Ability to think outside the box
· Not afraid to take initiative
· Team orientated
· Flexible and adaptable
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Under the supervision of the Program Director, performs and oversees the performance of word processing, data entry, and other clerical and administrative functions necessary for the Program Director and program staff to carry out their job responsibilities. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of client files.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Three years experience in clerical / administrative positions
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Must have excellent computer skills
2. Must be well organized and have good interpersonal skills.
3. Must be a self-starter and demonstrate ability to follow through with projects and tasks.
4. Knowledge of client chart style record keeping systems.
1. Tracks Outpatient Services staff completion of monthly Client Care plans and Patient Financial Information (PFI) forms and Initial Assessments. Produces monthly information sheet and distributes to staff. Organizes completed documents for Program Director review and signature.
2. Ensures client charts are appropriately maintained. This includes monitoring the check out and returns of charts to chart room, ensuring confidentiality procedures are enforced and that documents are filed according to Department of Mental Health Standards.
3. Obtain and print IS system reports and client data as requested by the Program Director &/or Lead Program Clinician. This may include information about SFPR, PFI Annual Liability time periods and Open / Closed Episode screens.
4. Obtain and print client Medi-cal Eligibility screens for clients monthly and as requested by staff. This shall include clients being considered for entry to the program and annually according to client financial liability period.
SCHARP – Lynwood Administrative Assistant
5. Develops and maintains program client list. Client list minimally needs to include client name, DOB, SSN, MIS number, and billing identification number. The list is to be updated monthly and a copy submitted to IS department and Program Director.
6. Develops and maintains tracking list for client Patient Financial Information (PFI) annual liability dates, DMH Initial Assessment due dates, annual Client Coordinated Care Plan and six month updates.
7. Review and cross check staff documentation to ensure that any information and billing discrepancies are identified.
8. Maintain established “grid” reflecting the number of hours each staff person bills daily. Print and submit to Program Director at least weekly.
9. Ensure needed office supplies are ordered and distributed to program staff.
10. Ensures there are current, adequate forms for the program staff to use and these forms are readily available in the designated place.
11. Assists the Program Director with bi-monthly completion of staff time sheets and mileage reimbursement.
12. Maintain Program Director file system, process check requests, monitor petty cash and bus tokens.
13. Ensures Patient’s Rights, Medi-cal beneficiary and Complaint and Grievance procedure information is posted and that brochures are readily available to clients and visitors. Reorders / downloads supply of information as required.
14. Monitors facility safety issues in conjunction with Human Resources Specialist. This includes maintaining a file of all safety drills, ensures fire extinguishers and other supplies are maintained. Reports needed repairs and maintenance issues to Program Director.
15. Schedules psychiatrist appointments.
16. Contacts pharmacy when necessary to ensure PATS prescriptions are filled
17. Answers telephone in courteous and friendly manner. Takes messages for staff.
18. Serves as the lead for any denied claims and works collaboratively with staff and management to assist in the processing of those claims.
19. Maintains outcome measures spreadsheet to ensure they are completed and entered in the DMH OMA system. Sends emails to staff/management when measures are due and past due.
C:\Documents and Settings\jelder\My Documents\JOB DESCRIPTIONS\from Michael 4-2010\SCHARP-lYNWOOD Administrative Assistant rev 5-2010.doc 4-2010
SCHARP – Lynwood Administrative Assistant
20. Enters FSP referrals in the SRTS system for processing.
21. On a monthly basis, calculates staff percentages, prints out notes aging reports and psychiatric schedules for each clinician on the Children’s Outpatient and TAY program.
22. Ensures client information in Clinitrak is current and up to date with changes in demographic information and treatment team assignment.
23. Other administrative duties as assigned.
This description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties to be performed by the employee. Employees are required to follow job-related instructions and perform other job related activities requested by their supervisor.
An amazing firm that builds and invests in startups with the world’s most persuasive companies based in the South Bay is seeking a top-tier candidate to support multiple Directors on their team. This contract position is vital within their organization and will allow the right candidate to expand their skills while working in a highly collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in every aspect of executive and administrative support, preferably within the investment or the finance sectors. Candidates must also have an impeccable attention to detail and a high standard of work, along with a demonstrated work ethic and incomparable communication skills.
Job duties include:
Please submit your current resume to apply!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.