Rossi Real Estate Corp., a full-service real estate company that specializes in commercial landlord representation and property management, is seeking an Administrative Assistant, with an emphasis on strong executive administrative skills and accounting knowledge (basic general accounting tasks and bookkeeping). The job responsibilities of this role will encompass two components: office administrative assistance and property accounting.
We are a small office looking for someone who is highly organized with the ability to proficiently perform regular recurring tasks and process transactions with a high degree of accuracy. The goal of this position is to support executive leadership with the overall operating efficiency of the office and each department. Being a strong team player is a must; this position plays a very crucial role within the administration team and performs many different tasks on an ongoing basis.
Job Responsibilities – Office Administration
Job Responsibilities – Administrative Property Accountant
Rossi Real Estate Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Rossi Real Estate Corp. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Rossi Real Estate Corp. also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Office Administrator $24.00 per hour
We are seeking an Office Administrator Executive Assistant to join our team serving the Union! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
Benefits of working with Express:
Call or text our office today for an immediate phone screen or apply online!
Task Management is seeking a talented HR Admin for our client located in Downers Grove, IL!
Full-time, Contract opportunity!
1 year of HR experience Preferred!
Assisting other departments with administrative duties
Filing and general office administration
Maintain filing system of all correspondence
Answering general queries by telephone
Assist with general office duties requested from other departments
Providing cover for other administration team members
Providing excellent customer service when answering inbound customer queries
Assisting with new hire facility tours
Assisting new hires with navigating through the on-boarding process
Excel, Word, Outlook skills required
【Admin Assistant #27068】
Great entry level opportunity to work with credit information for analysis in a Japanese trading corporation.
※Salary: 32,000/Year D.O.E.
< Requirements >
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Open to recent graduates
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, word, and SharePoint ideal
< Main Responsibilities >
- Prepare, research, modify, and process credit information
- Maintain and update credit files and company system info
- Support managerial staff in all branches
- Prepare detailed credit department reports to be shared with Japan headquarters on a monthly basis
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume within 2 Pages in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.****
Do you love numbers?
We have a full time position in our real estate office in Naperville for an Assistant Market Center Administrator.
This person will process real estate closings, escrow deposits, complete bank reconciliations for multiple accounts and assist our agents with transaction questions.
You must have accounting experience and be an excel wiz, along with MS Office and Google Drive skills.
This person will be able to work efficiently and accurately in a team, as well as independently.
We are looking for a positive, friendly person who fits into our culture.
The position is Monday-Friday, 8:30-5. Pay range starts at $15-16 per hour. Bonuses eligible after 90 days.
Applicants must have prior office experience, including a working knowledge of MS Office, and ability to operate and troubleshoot office equipment. Position requires that applicants have excellent writing and communication skills as well as a Valid Drivers License. This part-time position is 27.5 hours per week and requires some evening and weekend hours. Bilingual preferred.
Summary of Duties:
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative needs coordination to the organization, including but not limited to purchasing of supplies, filing/faxing/copying, recording and disseminating meeting minutes, transport of inter-office mail between locations, IT related assistance, and various reports. This position is responsible for accepting, preparing and distributing clinical records as requested. A high focus is on assisting the Administrative Director with Community Relations needs, including the execution of various activities and events, writing quarterly feature stories and submitting them for publication, creating and publishing newsletters, representing the agency at meetings and other events, public speaking, and performing fundraising activities.
Qualified candidates will be required to provide salary requirements, submit to background check and meet eligibility requirements for employment.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to the DIRECTORS
Guntner U.S. LLC is part of Güntner Group, a global leader in heat transfer technology for Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration, process cooling and HVAC application.
Guntner U.S. first opened its doors in 2001 in order to be able to meet the special demands of the North American market. Currently, the headquarters is located in the Chicagoland area. The Güntner Group is the cross-brand holding company for the brands Güntner, JAEGGI Hybrid Technology, Basetec and Thermowave. The transfer of information and knowledge across all companies and the resulting synergies provide critical development drivers not only for the Group but also for the market.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
In this position, you’re responsible for providing support to the Directors of Guntner US LLC.
EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401K Plan
· Sick Days
The weather is getting colder but companies are heating up and they are ready to HIRE YOU now!!!
Enjoy variety and a great work environment with a GROWING company. These are great opportunities to get a career and be a key contributor for a fast growing company. Microsoft Word skills is necessary, and good written and oral communication skills with a winning attitude are very important.
· 4- Front Office Coordinator (Entry Level is OK)
· 3- Payroll Coordinators
· 3- Customer Service Representative
· 2- Order Entry / Logistics Associates
· 1- Customer Service Representative (bilingual Spanish)
· 6- Administrative Assistant
· 4- Inside Sales Associates
· 4- Data Entry
· 5- Receptionist (Entry Level is OK)
Call or text Juan now (630) 493-0000 for details to see if these positions are right for you.
Experienced or recent college grads are welcome!
>>>>>>>You will never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Key words: CSR , Secretary, FOC, Front Office Coordinator, Telemarketer, Inside Sales Representative, Data Entry, Receptionist, Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Amazon
We are looking for an energetic Admin Assistant / Recruiter to join our team!
We need someone on the team that is going to crush it. We're a Multimillion $ company and there's a lot going on. We need someone that is willing to help with all of it and also be creative and bring great ideas to the table. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success and help with the recruiting/ hiring process. There's a bunch of different tiers to the business so if you start crushing it there's definitely room for advancement and bonuses.
click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
Our client, located in Naperville, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team and support their high level executives. This role will be responsible for handling expenses, coordinating travel, proofreading and editing documents. The position is full time, temp to hire, with an hourly pay of $15/hour.
Requirements for this position include:
-Minimum education of an associates degree
-1 year minimum of experience as an administrative assistant
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
-Strong organizational skills and high level of detail orientation
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
-Knowledge with Adobe is preferred but not required.
Our client, a Commercial Electrical Contractor, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/AP to join their team!- 40-42K/Year
This company offers OUTSTANDING benefits including, COMPANY PAID health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), 16 days of PTO and paid holidays.
Location: Elk Grove Village
FBK MANAGRMENT, is seeking an exceptional full-time Administrative Office Assistant to handle a variety of operations, operational, administrative, and basic accounting tasks for a fast pace office environment.
This position is idea for an ambitious self-starter who has outstanding administrative skills and is seeking a stable long-term position with a small family owned and operated company. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision. This candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines. Professionalism, excellent communication skills are essential. We pride ourselves in maintaining a low key, professional atmosphere.
Benefits include: Health insurance, dental, major holidays off, paid vacation, matching 401K.
Compensation: Will be mainly based on the candidate’s knowledge and education related to the position.
Previous administrative experience or specific degree in this area
Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed
Passionate in what he/she is doing
Seeking Longevity within a company
The ability to Multi-Task
Attention to detail is a must
Ability to follow instructions
Responsibilities: The following is intended to cover the majority of the routine daily tasks to be performed – these items include, but are not limited to:
Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and flexible to change
Assisting office staff members with various time sensitive projects
Reviews, prepares and processes invoices to ensure compliant with established accounting procedures, etc. prior to final approval/processing
Maintains corporate staff project dashboard (spreadsheet) and interoffice meeting schedules
Forwards meeting invites accordingly
Attends meetings – takes notes during meetings for distribution when needed
Answering the phone and taking messages
IMT, a division of Helm Tool, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our plastics molding plant located in our Schaumburg facility.
Summary of Position: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the Operations and Sales Teams by managing the office efficiently through organization, clear communication, and attention to detail.
· Provide daily administrative support and handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
· Collecting and reconciling daily work hours from the manufacturing floor employees.
· Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
· Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Take the lead and control certain special projects and area wide initiatives.
· Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
· High degree of attention to detail.
· Data entry experience.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Working knowledge of general office equipment.
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
· Spanish Speaking
Please send your resume to: Careers@HelmTool.com
We are looking for CNA to join our Home Health team.
Minimum of 1 year recent Home Health OASIS review experience ,including Plan of Care Review
Prioritize the review of SOC followed by Resumptions of Care /Re-certification followed by Transfers and Discharged
$15-18 an hour
Full Time/ Part Time
Where to Apply:
Stop by Office at:
6900 Main Street, Suites 166,163
Downers Grove, IL 60516
Call or text 630-440-1316 - Flavia
Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
Phones:630-442-7982 and 630-4401316
Faxes: 331-998-2420 and 630-985-0315
email: valentinehomehealthcare@gmail,com ( Att: Kat or Flavia )
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
This position is for an Administrative Assistant with accounts payable experience. Position will be from mid-February to mid-May.
Summary of Position: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the Tenant Services Accounting, Operations and Sales Teams by managing the office efficiently through organization, clear communication, and attention to detail.
Location of this position is at a commercial property based in downtown Chicago
• Assist in maintaining efficient tenant relations, and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
• Make sure phone coverage is available and executed professionally at all times
• Enter Angus TR work orders for Tenants requests when necessary.
• Route work orders to the respective staff to provide the tenants the services requested.
• Follow-up on tenant requests by emailing Sales Account Executives, Supervisors and/or placing radio calls to the Fore-Person to assist when needed.
• Notify Supervisors of any reoccurring tenant issues or significant problems.
• Maintain daily Cleaners Absentee Log and distribute list to Supervisors to arrange proper coverage.
• Assist Payroll team in daily and monthly operations.
• Maintain and update Temporary Employee Contact list.
. • Assist Accounting team in daily and monthly operations.
• Issue purchase order numbers and process invoices for all office overhead expenses.
• Send out arrears report monthly
• Prepare and distribute stacking plan changes on a monthly basis for all cleaning entities.
• Assist in arrears collection process by calling delinquent account contacts and mailing legal notices.
• Match monthly statements with Work Order back up (include additional back-up when necessary) and mail or distribute to Fore-people for delivery.
• Upload all Tenant Contracts and changes to TS Docs. Ensure uploads are accessible within a reasonable time.
• Keep all vendor contracts up to date and easily accessible on the Share Drive
• Assist with budgeting by summarizing stacking plans for all entities and providing office expense projections
• Provide administrative support to ensure smooth Cleaning Services department operations.
• Oversee all office files—organize, label and file when needed; Collect old files, log them in the Nova Storage Detail tracking sheet and send off to Records Management for storage.
• Distribute all incoming mail accordingly
• Update Administrative Assistant SOP’s, files and documents in the share drive for easy temporary coverage access.
• Responsible for ordering and stocking office and kitchen supplies.
• Maintain and distribute current Office Contact and emergency number lists.
• Coordinate office events such as holidays and /or staff celebrations; place weekly and meeting breakfast/lunch orders.
• Assist office staff members on projects as needed.
• Maintain current office equipment inventory i.e. computers, printers, etc.
• Make arrangements for office equipment repairs such as telephone lines, computers, printers, as well as office maintenance for any plumbing, engineering issue.
• Manage conference room bookings
• Recording Secretary: Preparing minutes for monthly Building Workplace Safety Committee Meeting.
• Maintain manual office staff days-off log and reconcile with Leave Management quarterly.
Qualifications: • 2-3 years of relevant administrative experience in a professional environment; maintenance and hospitality experience a plus • Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible, tactful and patient, especially under pressure
• Strong attention to detail as well as solid organization/time management skills
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant in Arlington Heights, IL. This is a temporary to permanent position for a fast-paced psychologist office supporting multiple doctors. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support.
Schedule of the Administrative Assistant: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Pay: $15 an hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
Organized and responsible
Scheduling and coordinating 6 doctors calendars
Scheduling and canceling appointments
Running co-pays and Insurance verification
Provide excellent customer service
Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
Assertive, team player, who’s willing to learn, with a can do attitude
Ability to communicate with a variety of people
Ability to work under pressure
Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Associates interested in the Administrative Assistant position please apply directly or call 847-640-6618 for immediate consideration.
Executive Administrative Assistant
About the Role
To perform a variety of responsible, confidential, and complex administrative and secretarial duties for the Executives of the assigned area
• Perform routine duties independently, setting priorities and scheduling own work in accordance with the schedules of assigned executive
• Coordinate day to day operations for the assigned executive
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as needed
• Maintain executive calendar and meeting schedule
• Organize meetings and activities as needed
• Compose and type memos, summaries, recaps, newsletters, etc. as directed
• Maintain and update executive’s files on a weekly basis
• Maintain existing reports and manuals
• Assist in special projects as directed
• Publish company updates/information as directed
• Act as liaison between all other corporate/field personnel and assigned executive
• Review/monitor expense reports of executive’s direct reports
• Order and maintain department supplies and equipment
• Maintain an aesthetically attractive executive office area
• 3 - 5 years executive administrative assistant experience
• Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• High School Diploma or GED Required
Position Overview: Individual in this position has the primary responsibility to perform various administrative functions within company’s Quality Department.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Assist in the control, distribution and maintenance of quality databases and documentation including non-conformances/corrective action reports, test matrices and test methods.
Complete and archive client surveys and scorecards, tracking client ratings for data analysis/comparison.
Maintain company’s physical and electronic specification and approval databases, interfacing with customers and Web Content Manager as necessary.
Provide Aerospace Prime and Customer audit support by preparing, assisting, and following up on affiliated requirements.
Administrate company’s access rights and the utilization of Prime Customer Databases and Portals.
Generate reports and consolidate data for various Company KPI’s, ultimately establishing deliverables for management review with a focus on department trend analysis.
Perform contract review of customer flow-down and processing requirements for final verification of compliance.
Review company's general procedures, techniques, test methods, test matrices and customer specific requirements for accuracy prior to scanning for document retention.
Review, upload and control the integrity of technical information within company’s ERP system.
Provide phone coverage and email support for any Quality related issues and general inquires as required.
Coordinate and schedule customer audits as necessary administrating the Company’s events and visits calendar.
Provide cross functional support for other departments and various company initiatives.
Take part in applicable on-going training sessions and continuous process improvement programs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Must be a Quality focused, detail-oriented, organized, self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to prioritize and efficiently complete tasks with consistency and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
Must possess advanced computer skills with a comprehensive understanding of company’s archiving software (Docstar), Microsoft Office applications and company’s internal custom production software system.
Develop and maintain a technically proficient and thorough understanding of company’s Quality System, general procedures and applicable industry standard specifications as related to document control
Minimum Job Requirements:
Individual must have some level of experience in an administrative, document control, data entry, data analytics or contract review position, preferably in a manufacturing, or aerospace environment.
Knowledge of GD&T/ blueprint reading is preferred.
College degree required or relevant work history in one of the areas listed above.
Hours: Approximately 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., some overtime required.
Pay Range: $20-22 depending on qualifications. Please Specify wage/salary requirements when applying
As a permanent, full-time employee, benefits include:
Annual performance and compensation review, with eligibility for annual bonuses
401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing
Premium health insurance as well as supplemental vision and dental insurance plans
Company paid and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
Company paid holidays and personal paid time-off accrual
Please do not hesitate to ask for additional details on any of our benefits & policies
Join a dynamic team providing administrative support to a busy office in Elgin! Our client is looking for candidates available to work Monday through Wednesday with some Thursdays as the work load requires. Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
We are a busy accounting office for a multi-property getaway spa looking for a focused administrative assistant for reception and operations. You should be eager to learn, willing to develop professionally, and reliable.
· Telephone skills
· MS skills with Excel and Word
· Dependable, punctual
· Able to proofread and check your own work
· Organized, professional
· Part-Time, 25 hours a week
· High school or equivalent
The hours are Monday through Friday, from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Compensation commensurate with Experience. Paid weekly, check or direct deposit.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Answer and direct phone calls, AR and Office Inventory Management
We are seeking Administrative Assistants that are open to working on a temporary or temp to hire basis for our clients that are located throughout the western suburbs of Chicago. Pay for these positions can be $15-18/hr.
Candidates interested in applying should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. In addition they should have experience with managing calendars, preparing expense reports, and provide other coverage as needed. The successful Administrative Assistant will be able to work independently and take initiative in a busy and fast-paced environment!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling & Electric is looking for an ambitious, Detail oriented, Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent verbal and written communication skills with the drive to get the job done. You will be working directly with our CEO and Executive team to provide a variety of support functions.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Chicagoland area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only company that works in their home. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Actually, we're a pretty awesome company!
Executive Assistant Job Summary
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodations, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an Executive Assistant in the past.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrative professional to further their career within a well-respected, family owned and operated organization.
Apply today and consider it done!
Excellent opportunity for the right person to join and help bring local appliance store to the next level. We are looking for a skilled person to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. A/R duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments. This position would also provide support to managers, other employees and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Emailing invoices and statement
Resolving billing errors
Calling on past due accounts
Preparing monthly sales tax
Daily cash register balancing
Generating reports detailing A/R status
Performing day to day financial reports
Performing clerical & administrative tasks as assigned
Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
Skills and Qualification
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Experience in A/R and customer collation
Skilled in using Microsoft Office software
Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices & collection regulations
Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
SURESTAFF is currently seeking a bilingual (English-Spanish) Administrative Assistant to support several departments in our corporate office in Itasca, IL.
If you are a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, apply today!
What you will be doing:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative support of day-to-day office operations which include:
What you will need:
What’s in it for you?
If you want to be part of a growing organization, send your resume to:
SURESTAFF, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, SURESTAFF Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Coating Manufacturer in Elk Grove Village is seeking Administrative Assistant for their Coating Department.
Position Overview: The Coatings Administrative Assistant will help facilitate manufacturer's high standards of quality, turnaround, and continuous improvement by performing a wide range of administrative tasks. This position will primarily assist in the completion of Coatings contract review while scheduling orders and assisting with inventory management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to the department, including general and project-based tasks.
•Utilize a detailed level of contract review and customer flow down requirements to verify the accuracy of information needed for work order processing.
• Identify, input, and sequence processes and customer specific requirements in the creation of work orders and techniques to be used in the coating application process.
•Qualify order lead-time and due dates against quoted and historical information, company's standards, and customer requirements.
• Communicate proactively with Customer Service and Account Managers regarding order status.
•Assess and schedule jobs based on priority to ensure on time delivery.
•Ensure adequate inventory is available by utilizing and managing the inventory control system and spreadsheet.
•Collaborate with various departments to troubleshoot and obtain clarification on open orders as needed.
•Perform final document review prior to parts and/or paperwork moving back for certification.
•Verify company's holds required approvals towards specifications and revisions specified on the contract.
•Provide cross-functional support to various personnel such as stocked inventory consumables, Customer Service planners, and other matters pertaining to day-to-day throughput.
•Support the department through various projects and initiatives such as capacity improvements, implementations, trend analysis, etc.
•Participate in applicable ongoing training sessions, continuous process improvement initiatives, periodic testing, and performance evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• A detail-oriented, organized, self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Develop proficiency with company’s archiving and internal production software.
•Prioritize and efficiently complete tasks with consistency and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
•Develop and maintain a technically proficient and thorough understanding of company’s processing capabilities, quality system, general procedures, and applicable industry standard specifications.
Minimum Job Requirements:
•Experience with document control, data entry, contract review, and administrative support functions preferred.
•PC literate with a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
•High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree or some coursework preferred.
•Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Reports To: The Coatings Administrative Assistant reports to the Coatings Management Team.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with some overtime work as required.
Compensation: $15-$17/hour depending on experience and qualifications.
We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant.
TEMP TO PERM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supporting Executive Administrative assistant in performing personal and corporate duties for CEO
The above description does not include other occasional work assignments not mentioned above.
- Ability to handle personal information with complete confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects
- PC skills, proficiency with Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Internet Explorer
The Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional sales & client experience. In this role, you will ensure the internal and external sales teams and customers goals are met and receive the best service possible. In addition, you should be adept at building credibility, possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to be flexible with daily tasks assigned.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer accounts and communicate with sales representatives on updates as needed
· Receive and process customer EDI and/or manual orders in accordance with company policy and procedures, while screening information for accuracy and completeness
· Answer incoming sales calls from customers and providing the answers to their questions directly, or routing the question to the appropriate sales representative to have resolved
· Follow up on purchase orders submitted with order confirmations sent to customers
· Track customers’ orders and provide shipment status
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a constructive, positive and patient manner with sales team and customers
· 5 plus years’ experience with Manufacturer Sales Rep experience preferred
· Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Organization and attention to detail a must
· Experience with Ace Hardware Corporate Programs & Procedures