Position: Executive Team Assistant
Closing Date: Close 2/20/2020
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Wage: $55,000 annually
Location: Santa Rosa
SUMMARY: This position provides general administrative support to the CEO and Executive Team members. The Board support aspect of the position will be to organize and coordinate all activities, special projects and documents of the Board of Directors of CHD. Additionally this position ensures the smooth flow, tracking and completion of administrative paperwork, including meeting and logistical support for the members of the Executive Team.
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.542.8478
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
JOB TITLE: Bilingual Executive Administrative Specialist
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
HOURS: 40 Hours per week; Occasional Weekend and Evening Hours Required
SALARY: Range begins at $20 per hour; Competitive Benefits Package
REPORTS TO: Finance and Administration Director
LandPaths seeks an individual with a passion for building a diverse, healthy and whole community connected with the land. The ideal candidate takes initiative, is driven, energetic, creative and excels in an active work environment. The Bilingual Executive Administrative Specialist will provide support to the day-to-day operations of LandPaths, with an emphasis on data entry and calendar management. Approximately 50% of this position is dedicated to supporting the Executive Director. The Bilingual Executive Administrative Specialist will be an active, engaged member of the “Finance and Administration Team,” participating in successful leadership across programs.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
A successful candidate will likely have significant experience supporting office administration, including the following qualifications:
A successful candidate will embrace LandPaths’ values and culture, including the following:
The specific compensation package is determined by position and experience. Pay range for this position begins at $20 per hour.
Interested applicants should send a BRIEF AND SPECIFIC cover letter and resume to LandPaths ~ attn: HR, 618 4th Street, Suite 217, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 6.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join Sonoma Valley Pest Control. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. We are willing to train if there is no prior background with pest control.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided after 90 days, sick and vacation pay provided after new year. If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com or call the office at 707-578-6900 for further information.
Degree or Certificate in Marketing, Event Management or Business Management a plus.
Productive work ethic, with skills in managing multiple projects at a time.
Good at multi-tasking.
Excellent computer skills.
Quick study in learning industry software program for inventory data entry and inventory management.
Knowledge of Excel and Word.
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent organization skills.
Excellent math skills
Sunny positive attitude.
Love working as a supportive team member in a busy office and retail store.
Personality that fits in a friendly office atmosphere.
Punctual and responsible attendance record.
Honest business ethics.
Experience with fine jewelry and gemstone terminology a plus.
Social Media savvy a plus.
Workweek days: Tuesday to Saturday. Full or part-time options negotiable. Needed on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
REQUIRES VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE WITH QUICKBOOKS JOB COSTING,
ESTIMATING, SALES TEMPLATES.
POSTING AND CASH FLOW REPORTS.
TRACKING PAYROLL AND MATERIAL COSTS.
EXCEL AND WORD PROFICIENCY
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Fortune 500 team! You will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
8 hour shifts, 4 days a week
Santa Rosa, CA
Compensation: $18/hr to $25hr DOE
Nelson Staffing Santa Rosa is searching for several Administrative Assistants for client companies located in the Santa Rosa/Sonoma County area. These are temporary and temp to hire positions. The jobs are responsible for maintaining the day to day functions of the office.
• Answer phones and redirect calls
• Data Entry, Filing, Scanning and day to day activities including FedEx / UPS
• Maintaining meticulous records and files
• Set up travel arrangements
• Assist with projects from all departments
• Manage email inbox and calendars
• Organize and schedule meetings, trainings and appointments
• Acts as go to office support – covers for receptionist
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills
• MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
• 3 – 5 years previous administrative experience
• Professional appearance and attitude needed
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.