Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Administrative Assistant opportunity for smart, efficient, educated (4-year degree strongly preferred), social justice-minded, experienced admin assistant. Entrepreneurial, global law firm with technology and big brand clients seeks a Pro Bono Assistant for its Palo Alto or San Francisco office. You will join the Pro Bono team, supporting the Pro Bono Partner and Pro Bono Counsel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: handling all incoming telephone calls and placement of outgoing calls, maintaining Pro Bono Partner’s and Pro Bono Counsels’ calendars, assisting in booking various meetings and events, scheduling conference rooms and catering for meetings, booking and managing all travel arrangements, organizing monthly budget reports, financial statements and cost recovery reports, coding invoices for processing, assisting in preparation and editing of various PowerPoint presentations, Excel Files, and Word documents for Pro Bono Team, processing expense reimbursement requests, reconciling firm credit cards statements, assisting with submission of new business forms and conflict checks and assisting with running and preparing various statistical reports for Pro Bono client and volunteer databases. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience and at least two years of prior office experience. This position requires proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, iManage, and other firm applications (after orientation).
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Palo Alto, Ca
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a long term contract for one of our top clients; Stanford Law School
The Faculty Support Team at Stanford Law School, a premier administrative support unit, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Associate position. This role provides assistance to faculty, academic center personnel, adjuncts, and other visiting instructors. The position works closely and collaborates with other faculty support team members as well as many other departments within the law school and reports to the Director of Faculty Support Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures. • Manage and prioritize assignments from multiple faculty simultaneously and with competing deadlines. • Prepare various Word processing related documents, Excel spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations, using advanced features such as tables, footnotes, mail merge, pivot tables, formulas, animation, and graphics. • Manage memberships and dues for related associations and organizations as well as subscriptions for news media related content. • Preparation of course materials and handouts, including class readings and announcements; prepare student seating charts, tent cards, index cards for classroom management and interaction. • Research, prepare and record copyright permission requests for course materials. • Extensive proofreading and editing of letters, course materials, presentations, articles, and manuscripts. • Assist faculty with grading exams and submission of final grades to Registrar. • Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating small faculty events, including meetings, workshops, and seminars, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors. • Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies. • Coordinate complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international, prepare itineraries, and obtain visas and other travel documentation needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities: • Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications, including Word, Powerpoint, Excel. • Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks. • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. • Ability to prioritize and multi-task. • Ability to problem solve. • Desire and ability to work independently, but also to perform in a team environment.
For immediate consideration please apply!
My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Administrative Assistant for a prominent Biotech/Pharma client of ours. This position is located in South San Francisco, CA. Details for the position are as follows:
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Our company is looking for an experienced Business Office Staff who will assist in the day-to-day operations of running multiple private schools in the Bay Area. Ideal candidates for this position is someone who is trainable, resourceful, reliable, flexible, motivated, self-driven, exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, dedicated to completing assigned projects or tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision and maximum accuracy. The most important tangible trait in a staff member we are looking for is someone who has a great attitude and can work well with a small team.
Preferred Skills: Proficiency in Quickbooks Online (QBO); Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, knowledgeable in data entry, record-keeping, bookkeeping and other administrative or clerical tasks assigned by management, willingness to drive to multiple Bay area locations if needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Evolve Manufacturing Technologies Inc. is a contract manufacturer that offers innovative end-to-end manufacturing services. With a talented and diverse team of manufacturing professionals and strong core values, Evolve provides the momentum and expertise customers are looking for.
Job Description SUMMARY:
To oversee the provision administrative and office services to company offices. Requires communication skills equivalent to a high school diploma in addition to completion of advanced administrative training. Must have excellent word processing skills and the ability to take information from rough notes and/ or dictation to a final product. Ability to coordinate the efforts of a variety of clerical nonexempt employees. Requires a minimum of three years office administrative experience including. Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Works under general supervision in areas of responsibility. Work is subject to periodic checks and reviews. Contacts are regular with supervisory, management and executive personnel. Work normally requires minimal physical effort.
Ensures that reception, telephone, office machine, mail delivery and other basic office services are available to company employees.
Maintains complex data bases.
Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out.
Schedules, plans and coordinates meetings and travel arrangements.
Assembles information, prepares reports, manuals, agenda, and correspondence . Plans layout of complex reports and statistical tables.
Follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out and information is coordinated.
Interfaces with office supplies and services vendors.
Education and / or experience:
High School Diploma / 3 years of office administrative experience.
Evolve Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Long Term Position
Pay Range: $34-38.85/hour
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will be providing executive level support within a medical device company. Key functions will include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, event planning and additional administrative functions.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, customer-driven professional to join our sales team. If you possess excellent communications skills, driven, outgoing and have a can-do attitude we would like to speak with you.
This position will support the Vice President of Sales and the Sales Team/, you will process inbound customer requests in a timely manner and solicits sales from current and prospective accounts. You will support marketing efforts to increase sales and improve profitability. As a member of our sales team you will partner with the Vice President to meet customer expectations and promote PCC’s services.
1. Lead Generation & Qualifying
2. Working with Vice President to compose proposals and presentations
3. Answer inbound telephone inquiries/requests from customers
4. Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of PCC services.
5. Work with production team and clients on scheduling
6. Manage trade shows and marketing efforts
7. CRM data base management
8. Coordinate and oversee invoicing process
9. Contact new/repeat clients to schedule appointments
10. Phone and email marketing activities
11, Coordinate/arrange travel, team building and networking events
12. Order marketing material and tradeshow giveaways
· Solid Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Functional/Technical Skills (Must be computer proficient and efficient with technology)
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Organizational Agility
· Conflict Management
· Peer Relationships
· Problem Solving
· Time Management
· Detailed orientated
· Can do attitude
· Ability to be a self-starter
· Able to Succeed in fast paced environment
• Some college preferred.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
To apply for this position, send you cover letter and resume to ATTN: Vice President of Sales . In you cover letter, be sure to include information about your personal interests, hobbies and any other information that you feel may be of interest. Hiring Organization: Precision Concrete Cutting, an equal opportunity employer.
New Image Landscape is seeking an Accounting Admin to start as soon as possible! This is an entry-level position responsible for managing the flow & organization of the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems. This is a fantastic position for those looking to gain valuable experience in an office setting. Students, recent graduates, or those simply looking to get a jump-start on their professional accounting career are highly encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position, M-F. Typical working hours are 8AM – 5PM, but some flexibility for an earlier start (7AM – 4PM) may be considered.
The hiring process will include a brief phone interview and an initial in-person interview, plus a simple skills test at our Fremont headquarters. Select candidates will be invited for a follow-up practical test, which will take approximately four hours to complete.
· Analysis & data entry of a high volume of accounts payable invoices
· Management, organization, & filing of purchase orders, invoices, & packing slips
· Research & investigation of incomplete or unclear AP and AR paperwork as necessary
· Reconciliation of account statements
· Answer telephone calls; speak on the phone with vendors when necessary
· Other special tasks as assigned
· Very high attention to detail (essential)
· Great organizational skills (essential)
· Must be willing & flexible to learn new tasks (essential)
· Ability to meet tight deadlines (essential)
· Excellent problem-solving skills (essential)
· Typing speed minimum 50WPM
· Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service position (any industry)
· Basic understanding of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
· Math proficiency (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division)
· Knowledge of general filing procedures
· Great communication & time management skills
· Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently
· Fluent in the English language (Spanish a plus, but not required)
Desirable (not required) attributes:
· Coursework in business, accounting, or a similar field
· Possession of an Associate degree or higher in business or accounting
· Experience in an office setting or another entry-level accounting role
· 3.0 or higher GPA (welcome to submit transcripts along with resume)
Please submit your resume as well as any other optional supporting documents (letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc) with your application. We are looking to fill this position quickly, so don’t hesitate and miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Please Note: This is a general job posting. Exact responsibilities and duties will be explained throughout the training process. This post does not constitute a contract, commitment or promise of any kind. We reserve the right to change, add, delete, upgrade or downgrade the position as dictated by business necessity at any time with or without notice.
New Image Landscape Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and proactive senior administrative professional to provide administrative support to the Ops/Systems within Global Patient Safety. The position will be based in Foster City, CA.
• Interface cross-functionally within the department and external parties to provide information and answer queries.
• Interface with a broad range of internal management and staff in the course of meeting a wide range of administrative needs.
• Attend meetings and accurately take minutes, capturing the essence of the discussion and note action items for follow-up.
• Schedule candidate interviews and arrange hotel and travel accommodations ensuring a positive candidate experience in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
• Anticipate and successfully arrange for needed resources in order to meet timelines
• Under manager’s direction, create draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
• Coordinate large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
• Liaise with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinate, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
• Assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
• Assist in the orientation and onboarding of new staff.
• Act as a resource to other administrative assistants and cover if he/she is out of the office.
• Maintain manager’s calendar to schedule meetings; proactively reconcile scheduling conflicts; coordinate materials, equipment, and catering for conference room meetings; and distribute materials and welcome/escort guests.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for manager and other team members as necessary and prepare Concur travel and expense reports as needed.
• Manage contracts processing, including facilitating vendor contracts and forms, purchase orders and invoices .
• Assist with facilitation of the procurement of supplies for the department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• High level of integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
• Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
• Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents
• Demonstrate high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Work under minimal supervision; proactive and anticipate future department needs and prepare accordingly
Specific Education and Experience Requirements
• Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3+ years senior administrative experience supporting executive(s)
• Associates Degree or higher preferred
Are you interested in working for a company that offers the opportunity for growth and is a great place to work? If so, Please review the details below!!
Must be thorough, detailed, takes initiative, takes accurate notes, assertive, takes direction well, good organization skills, leadership personality, follows procedures. Bilingual Spanish is preferred!
Job Description – Administrative Assistant
40 hours per week, Occasional Overtime
September 25, 2020
Greets walk-in customers, answers main phone lines, and directly assists customers with equipment sales and questions. The Administrative Assistant assists the branch manager in coordinating customer vehicle drop-offs, pick-ups, and contacts customers when vehicles are finished. Strong phone and computer skills are a must.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.Sound understanding of customer service practices with 3-5 years in an office environment.
2.Proficient in professional communication with high-volume phone calls and walk-in customers and vendors.
3.Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and general e-mail communications.
4.Comfortable with customer communication and sales of accessories from our showroom.
5.Completion of work in a timely manner in accordance with company expectations.
6.Expected to assist with invoicing for customers and receiving products.
7.Checks receiving orders for accuracy, and keeps accurate files of material received.
8.Assists the branch manager in various branch projects.
9.Helps maintain showroom organization and keeps a clean work area to assure a positive environment for our customers.
10. Follows all safety rules, policies, and operates all company equipment in a safe manner.
5.Computer and phone system skills
6.Customer Service / Inside Sales
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Primary work area is a clean, professional, climate-controlled retail environment. Will be required to walk into the shop area throughout the day, and this area is not climate controlled.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 20 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours and days of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional overtime may be required.
Required Education and Experience
1.18 years old with a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
2.Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
3.Must be able to read, understand, and follow detailed written instructions as provided.
4.1 + year experience in customer service.
Preferred Education and Experience
1.Previous customer service experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
None required for this position.
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The qualified candidate who assumes this position will report to the Executive Director. They will organize and/or execute all processes related to finance, payroll, and business affairs, create and administer procedures, as well as assume responsibility for the human resources tasks with the assistance of an external human resources consultant. Due to the collaborative nature and shared ownership structure of our organization, the Finance and Business Administration Assistant will be expected to interact and work with staff and members (program participants) on a regular basis.
Finance & Accounting (60%)
Human Resources (20%)
Business Affairs (20%)
Basic qualifications include:
Please provide your resume and a cover letter tailored to this position.
COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION
Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and our greater community. At California Clubhouse, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Looking for people who is capable multi tasking do administrative and organizing various matters.
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Johnson Service Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist in record keeping in a lab environment.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
San Mateo, CA
Temporary to Hire
Option 1 Staffing is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. Are you a dependable and detailed individual who is able to work in a fast paced environment and serve as the department heads right-hand assistant.
For immediate consideration, apply now!
We look forward to working with you. Please send resume in word format
Why Work With OPTION 1 Staffing?
"Option 1 was one of the first agencies I worked with after graduation and I’ve always had a positive experience working with them. Mike and Paula, have great opportunities with surrounding universities and companies. I’ve was able to expand my IT skillset with them and currently working in web services with a local prestigious university. If you’re looking to use skills you have in tech and need a fresh start or a season veteran looking for a nice opportunity Option 1 Staffing might have something for you!"
We are looking for candidates that can meet the following criteria:
- Review and report daily inventory adjustments and changes.
- Prepare monthly and annual summaries related to inventory/sales accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills: spoken and written.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking administrative professionals for a long-term position in Palo Alto! This role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from recording simple patient demographic information to verifying insurance eligibility in support of a major Bay Area medical center. This position is a great opportunity for experienced Medical Admin professionals as well as those just interested in getting their foot in the door. We're offering a career launch-pad with one of the top medical centers in the nation! With that in mind, this position will be challenging at times. So if you're ready to take the first step, we're ready to show you the right direction!
Some day-to-day details to expect:
What we are looking for:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Palo Alto, CA
The Administrative Assistant will assist with the required activities for the execution of real estate sale contracts. They will primarily assist with procuring and disseminating documents and due diligence in a manner that will achieve high-quality, productive and efficient results. They will execute and coordinate these activities with the other team members of the brokerage team and clients.
1. Assist in maintaining, and auditing active deal files -- contracts, amendments, due diligence, disclosures, reports, etc. to ensure accuracy of all information, and delivery in a timely manner. Keep appropriate team members informed on the progress of the deal and deal files.
2. Assist in review of transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to local laws and company standards.
3. Schedule and/or coordinate accurate and timely meetings/communication with external contacts such as vendors, closing agents, staff from other real estate brokerages, service personnel, and property managers.
4. Assist in coordinating the transactions to close while seeing that Client Satisfaction is top priority.
5. Assist the lead analyst with market research and Salesforce database maintenance.
6. Assist the lead marketing coordinator with administrative tasks related to Adobe InDesign projects.
Commensurate with experience. $20-30/HR
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Commuter, 401K
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Staff in this category also may have the title of department assistant, coordinator, or associate.
Example of Duties and Responsibilities:
Receptionist / Admin Job Description
Opening and/or closing of lobby.
Checking in guests and contacting host.
Answering multiline switchboard to transfer calls and direct sales calls.
Reserving conference rooms via Outlook calendar.
Sorting and distributing mail.
Utilizing overhead paging system.
Cleaning and stocking of coffee stations.
Office supply inventory, ordering, and stocking.
Business card management.
Issuing, activating and deactivating security badges.
Occasional filing, scanning
Occasional production of signage (flyers, nameplates, etc.).
Spreadsheet management (applicant, employment, and miscellaneous tracking).
Miscellaneous projects as requested by Human Resources, Sales and Marketing departments.
Travel - Air, hotel, rental cars, passport, visa
Back up duties for Exec Admin as needed
Program experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
A Rapidly growing Biotech Company in Foster City is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join their team! In this role, you will handle a wide range of support functions in a dynamic, growing environment. You will oversee daily administrative tasks, as well as support internal teams on a variety of projects. We are looking for a dedicated individual with a high level of professionalism and the ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
· Coordinate functional administrative activities for clinical development
· Organizes and schedules meetings (including web conferences / teleconferences)
· Mange complex calendars and schedule conference calls/meetings
· Coordinate travel arrangements for managers and team members as needed
· Plan and execute logistics for executive meetings – room set up, catering, agendas, etc.
· Draft, type, and proofread important documents, presentations, and reports
· Process/track payment of invoices and manage purchase orders
· Support the interview process by creating agendas, managing schedules and travel arrangements, and collecting assessment forms
· Communicate with external vendor executives to arrange meetings
· Maintain/update department files and track data using a variety of software
· Communicate with external organizations to coordinate department specific activates
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 3+ years or administrative and/or project support experience
· Knowledge of the biotech/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
· Skilled in MS Office; familiarity with other software such as Concur, Zoom, WebEx, Sharepoint is a plus
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Comfortable working independently with little oversight
· Adaptable and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment
· Extremely self-motivated and organized
· Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner
· Professional, can-do attitude
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Great opportunity for an administrative assistant/paralegal at the Law Offices of Michael E. Pitts, a well-established law firm located in Redwood City, CA.
Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including billing and bill payment.
Prepare correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents from software and written drafts and forms.
Open and maintain client files and information databases.
Handle interface with vendors and manage office supplies.
Meet and communicate with clients and client advisors and assist with trust funding.
Handle court and county recorder filings.
2-4 years of experience in all aspects of office administration and document production.
Proficient in the suite of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Outlook calendaring, and familiarity with Quickbooks.
The Administrative Assistant (Regional Sales Office) is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Hiossen Regional Sales Team based in the Regional Office and for providing excellent customer service to Hiossen customers, and employees. The Administrative Assistant assists the Sales team in achieving their sales quotas and goals by providing outstanding customer assistance, efficiently coordinating assigned office duties, activities and fulfilling other administrative tasks and responsibilities, as assigned.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Answers incoming telephone inquiries from Hiossen customers including from dentists and other customer personnel in a prompt and professional manner; handles questions and other requests ensuring excellent customer service.
2) Responds to incoming fax transmissions and emails; transmits fax communications under the direction of Hiossen Sales Management or their designees. Provide product information to customers in response to telephone inquiries
3) Coordinates and tracks stock and all items stored in the Branch warehouse. Assists Hiossen Sales team in coordinating warehouse and stock records, materials and other items, as assigned.
4) Processes Product Orders on a daily basis, in accordance with Hiossen policies and procedures, including pulling stock from warehouse; scanning bar codes and performing related order processing duties in support of Sales team.
5) Registers attendees at AIC seminars (Basic Implant Training), prepares documentation, arranging meals and refreshments in conjunction with seminars , product and sales related promotional activities and learning seminars
6) Handles product returns from Hiossen customers including paperwork, recordkeeping, reports, ensuring proper crediting to customer accounts in accordance with Hiossen procedures. Handles processing for unused products.
7) Works collaboratively with Hiossen Finance Department, Corporate departments, Branch and Regional offices
8) Maintains adequate product and technical knowledge of all Hiossen products and related procedures and policies
9) Prepares and submits reports as directed by the Regional Sales Manager or Branch Manager
10) Other related administrative duties as assigned or as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must possess and practice excellent customer service skills; maintains basic knowledge of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point); Pipeline, ERP system and other applicable Hiossen software and systems, as required. Maintains knowledge of Hiossen bar code system in conjunction with ERP system and other tracking procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required along with at least 2 years of successful experience as an administrative assistant in a sales office environment
The ability to read, write, understand and communicate clearly with employees, customers and within Hiossen in order to successfully and effectively complete assigned job responsibilities is required.
QUANTITATIVE / MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Requires the ability to satisfactorily read, interpret, prepare reports and other job related information and satisfactorily communicate information within the scope of Administrative Assistant's job duties. Must possess sufficient aptitude to learn aspects of Hiossen products to accurately and effectively communicate information to Hiossen customers. Required to maintain product knowledge at all times.
The Administrative Assistant's works in an office based environment at a designated Branch location. The AA will spend approximately 20% of their time on a daily basis engaged in processing inventory and fulfilling product orders and returns stored in the warehouse.
The position requires continuous use of a computer while sitting and occasional lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Duties include packing, re-stocking and carrying items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Computer literate, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet. Work with Cash and Daily Cash Reports. Available for some weekends.
Compensation dependent on previous experience.
Contact Rita Sauter, 408-859-2227
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Join our growing team. Apply today!
One of our long time venture capital client is looking to hire a paraprofessional to join the company. This person will report to the CFO and be responsible for supporting various administrative, reporting, and operational tasks related to accounting & finance. This company has an excellent history, strong leadership, and been one of the premier VC firms in the Bay Area investing in the hottest start-ups in the industry. The company provides excellent benefits, bonus program, profit sharing, and a collaborative environment where learning and growing is well received.
This position will remain remote due to COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
Highlights of Responsibilities: