We are a busy, two-doctor oral surgery practice in Salem, NH and Londonderry, NH looking for a full time patient care coordinator/ receptionist.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, commensurate with experience. Full- time/5 day work week. No weekends or evenings. Early morning start time required (6:30am - 7:00am).
Job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Register patients in an Electronic Medical Record.
-Answering and returning phone calls.
-Scheduling, confirming appointments, obtaining referrals and radiographs,
-Patient care correspondence.
Excellent communication skills and telephone skills required. Strong attention to detail.
Employment available immediately. Please fax resume to 603-890-1179 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Receptionist/Admin to join our growing team in LOWELL, MA! Is it you??
1st Shift- Days (Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Benefits offered to you: Health Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, 10 paid Holidays, including your Birthday!
Summary: As a Receptionist you are the face of the company as people enter our establishments. As the receptionist you are required to meet and greet all guests in an upbeat cheerful and professional manner. It is important that the first impression of Wicked Staffing Solutions is not only professional but welcoming. This should carry over into all your administrative responsibilities and interactions.
Job Description & Duties:
Include the following: other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Professionally administer all incoming calls
• Support the branch team.
• Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly
• Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
• Maintain visitor area (locking doors, general cleanliness, turning off lights. etc)
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Ensure each candidate is set up on an applications station and directed accordingly to what needs to be completed.
• Troubleshoot issues before they reach recruiters for simple request or questions.
• Check daily counters for late e-verifications, new online applicants, unemployment candidates, etc. To ensure that they are being reached out to and followed up with accordingly.
• Required to review the Zero hours report and communicate with the recruiting team on orders that need to be closed and closing them out accordingly. This will require proper notes and details to be entered into Avionte regarding reason for end of assignment.
• Attend morning meetings with office team.
• Handle all requested for employment verifications appropriately.
• Follow-up on all contested e-verifications
• Inventory and office supply ordering for branch.
• Responsible for processing the New Hire packets.
• Responsible for uploading files and information into database as needed.
• Perform a variety of clerical duties
• Maintain the cleanliness of the office and waiting area.
• Required to handle all repairs/ maintenance needed for copiers and office equipment with approval from Branch Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring guests are kept in waiting area until the recruiters are available. As well as keeping the atmosphere in the front end professional and under control.
• Ability to handle high volume /stressful situations in a professional and calm manner.
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Should be customer service driven
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
• Able to multi-task
• Professional appearance
• Business casual
• Detail Oriented
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 1-year customer service experience
Point of contact: Miranda Blais 603-932-2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background check.
One of New Hampshire's fastest growing corporate companies is seeking a Logistics Administrator. Ideal candidates will have experience with logistics coordination, strong administrative skills, and keen attention to detail. If you enjoy working in a fast-pace, business professional environment, and working in a team oriented setting, this is your opportunity to grow your skills with a fantastic team in Hooksett, NH.
The Logistics Admin handles communication between clients and vendors to coordinate delivery schedules and inventory management.
This is a full-time Monday through Friday position.
The Logistics Administrator will be responsible for:
Someone who is extremely reliable.
5am-9am Monday through Friday
Verify that an employee has completed the health screening and is cleared for work
- Ensure employees clear the temperature screening
- If they haven’t cleared the temp screening, send employee to the clinicians at the other entrance.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.