Administrative Assistant Job Description:
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
Chalet has an Office Administrator position for your consideration. The main responsibilities are:
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
This is a full-time, year round position in our office. In line with our busy season, some Saturday hours are a team shared requirement of the position April through July. During our off season, 12 weeks of winter, the work schedule will be reduced to 4 days/32 hours per week. Full benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid time off, holidays, and 401(k) with match.
We are seeking a full-time Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! You will be an important part of our organization with various responsibilities including Clerical, New Customer Outreach, and Light Marketing.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the management and operations teams at SYLVER CONSULTING.
Primary responsibilities fall within three core areas: personal assistant tasks, office/business manager tasks, and project-oriented tasks. Subtasks under each of these core areas may include, but are not exclusive to those listed below.
Personal assistant tasks
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to the DIRECTORS
Guntner U.S. LLC is part of Güntner Group, a global leader in heat transfer technology for Industrial and Commercial Refrigeration, process cooling and HVAC application.
Guntner U.S. first opened its doors in 2001 in order to be able to meet the special demands of the North American market. Currently, the headquarters is located in the Chicagoland area. The Güntner Group is the cross-brand holding company for the brands Güntner, JAEGGI Hybrid Technology, Basetec and Thermowave. The transfer of information and knowledge across all companies and the resulting synergies provide critical development drivers not only for the Group but also for the market.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
In this position, you’re responsible for providing support to the Directors of Guntner US LLC.
EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401K Plan
· Sick Days
Advanced Sprinkler Systems, Inc., an irrigation contractor based in Highland Park, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to facilitate work performed throughout the Chicago metropolitan area. Ideal candidate is a self-starter, energetic and detail-oriented to work with three other office professionals.
Essential functions include: Answer phones, schedule service calls, general office clerical
Qualifications: Experience in Quickbooks, Word and Excel; Excellent communication skills; Minimum 10 years work experience
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k
Family owned business is currently in need of an experienced Administrative Assistant. Work for a long standing and progressive company who strives to offer the best customer service to all patrons. The Administrative Assistant will be the liaison between company and customer, assist with light bookkeeping duties, and other projects as assigned.
-Answer all incoming phone calls and email inquiries
-Assist with some bookkeeping responsibilities through the usage of QuickBooks program
-Set up catalog and sample freight deliveries to customers
-Order office supplies
-Light office cleaning
-Assist with any projects as assigned
-High School Diploma or GED
-2 yrs minimum of related work experience
-MS Office proficiency
-Knowledge of QuickBooks program
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Detail oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Starting $15/hr and up DOE
Long Term Position
Pay Range: $25-29/hour
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will be providing executive level support within a medical device company. Key functions will include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, event planning and additional administrative functions.
Our client, a Commercial Electrical Contractor, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/AP to join their team!- 40-42K/Year
This company offers OUTSTANDING benefits including, COMPANY PAID health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), 16 days of PTO and paid holidays.
Location: Elk Grove Village
We are looking for a candidate to work in a dual role.
Oversees and keeps records of shipping and receiving
Able to run reports
Additional duties as assigned.
Great opportunity to learn and help with Open Enrollment and Benefits and take on more HR Responsibilities.
IMT, a division of Helm Tool, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our plastics molding plant located in our Schaumburg facility.
Summary of Position: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the Operations and Sales Teams by managing the office efficiently through organization, clear communication, and attention to detail.
· Provide daily administrative support and handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
· Collecting and reconciling daily work hours from the manufacturing floor employees.
· Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
· Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Take the lead and control certain special projects and area wide initiatives.
· Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
· High degree of attention to detail.
· Data entry experience.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Working knowledge of general office equipment.
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
· Spanish Speaking
Please send your resume to: Careers@HelmTool.com
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
This position is for an Administrative Assistant with accounts payable experience. Position will be from mid-February to mid-May.
Summary of Position: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide support to the Tenant Services Accounting, Operations and Sales Teams by managing the office efficiently through organization, clear communication, and attention to detail.
Location of this position is at a commercial property based in downtown Chicago
• Assist in maintaining efficient tenant relations, and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
• Make sure phone coverage is available and executed professionally at all times
• Enter Angus TR work orders for Tenants requests when necessary.
• Route work orders to the respective staff to provide the tenants the services requested.
• Follow-up on tenant requests by emailing Sales Account Executives, Supervisors and/or placing radio calls to the Fore-Person to assist when needed.
• Notify Supervisors of any reoccurring tenant issues or significant problems.
• Maintain daily Cleaners Absentee Log and distribute list to Supervisors to arrange proper coverage.
• Assist Payroll team in daily and monthly operations.
• Maintain and update Temporary Employee Contact list.
. • Assist Accounting team in daily and monthly operations.
• Issue purchase order numbers and process invoices for all office overhead expenses.
• Send out arrears report monthly
• Prepare and distribute stacking plan changes on a monthly basis for all cleaning entities.
• Assist in arrears collection process by calling delinquent account contacts and mailing legal notices.
• Match monthly statements with Work Order back up (include additional back-up when necessary) and mail or distribute to Fore-people for delivery.
• Upload all Tenant Contracts and changes to TS Docs. Ensure uploads are accessible within a reasonable time.
• Keep all vendor contracts up to date and easily accessible on the Share Drive
• Assist with budgeting by summarizing stacking plans for all entities and providing office expense projections
• Provide administrative support to ensure smooth Cleaning Services department operations.
• Oversee all office files—organize, label and file when needed; Collect old files, log them in the Nova Storage Detail tracking sheet and send off to Records Management for storage.
• Distribute all incoming mail accordingly
• Update Administrative Assistant SOP’s, files and documents in the share drive for easy temporary coverage access.
• Responsible for ordering and stocking office and kitchen supplies.
• Maintain and distribute current Office Contact and emergency number lists.
• Coordinate office events such as holidays and /or staff celebrations; place weekly and meeting breakfast/lunch orders.
• Assist office staff members on projects as needed.
• Maintain current office equipment inventory i.e. computers, printers, etc.
• Make arrangements for office equipment repairs such as telephone lines, computers, printers, as well as office maintenance for any plumbing, engineering issue.
• Manage conference room bookings
• Recording Secretary: Preparing minutes for monthly Building Workplace Safety Committee Meeting.
• Maintain manual office staff days-off log and reconcile with Leave Management quarterly.
Qualifications: • 2-3 years of relevant administrative experience in a professional environment; maintenance and hospitality experience a plus • Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible, tactful and patient, especially under pressure
• Strong attention to detail as well as solid organization/time management skills
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant in Arlington Heights, IL. This is a temporary to permanent position for a fast-paced psychologist office supporting multiple doctors. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support.
Schedule of the Administrative Assistant: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Pay: $15 an hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
Organized and responsible
Scheduling and coordinating 6 doctors calendars
Scheduling and canceling appointments
Running co-pays and Insurance verification
Provide excellent customer service
Assist with special projects as needed
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
Assertive, team player, who’s willing to learn, with a can do attitude
Ability to communicate with a variety of people
Ability to work under pressure
Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Associates interested in the Administrative Assistant position please apply directly or call 847-640-6618 for immediate consideration.
Executive Administrative Assistant
About the Role
To perform a variety of responsible, confidential, and complex administrative and secretarial duties for the Executives of the assigned area
• Perform routine duties independently, setting priorities and scheduling own work in accordance with the schedules of assigned executive
• Coordinate day to day operations for the assigned executive
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as needed
• Maintain executive calendar and meeting schedule
• Organize meetings and activities as needed
• Compose and type memos, summaries, recaps, newsletters, etc. as directed
• Maintain and update executive’s files on a weekly basis
• Maintain existing reports and manuals
• Assist in special projects as directed
• Publish company updates/information as directed
• Act as liaison between all other corporate/field personnel and assigned executive
• Review/monitor expense reports of executive’s direct reports
• Order and maintain department supplies and equipment
• Maintain an aesthetically attractive executive office area
• 3 - 5 years executive administrative assistant experience
• Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• High School Diploma or GED Required
**MUST BE** Highly Organized, Great Customer Service, Sales Experience, Great Understanding of Social Media and Have A Passion For Fitness. 20 to 28 hours a week with opportunity for growth.
Fit Body Boot Camp is a female client based Group Personal Training company and will soon be opening in Schaumburg, IL. We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant.
*The Candidate must be extremely organized, detail oriented and be able to follow directions. We are looking for someone who can think creatively and can take an active role in improving and building our client experience.
*The Candidate must be able to work both alone with little to no supervision and in a busy environment working on projects with the Owner/Manager.
This position requires a self-starter and a positive team player who has the ability to think creatively. Our team likes to have fun and create a positive environment however, this position commands a serious attitude in all aspects of the job and multiple tasks. Numerous tasks are time sensitive.
*The Candidate must be organized enough to maintain progress on long-term projects while working with the urgent tasks that come up, not overlooking the regular duties that are daily assigned
*The Candidate must be self-disciplined and driven to work at a fast paced environment and have amazing customer service skills.
*We are looking for a long term business relationship and for someone that can grow with the company. As well as someone who truly helps improve the business from creative thinking, problem solving and improvement of systems, the Admin Assistant can have more potential for more income.
*Qualified individuals must have:- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and other Office software- Ability to type accurately- Administrative Assistant certification or training a plus- Experience with Social Media a plus-
*The Candidate must represent company in a professional and courteous manner both over the phone and in person .
*Fitness studio is a Drug Free Workplace and the Candidate must be able to pass a drug test.
*The Candidate must pass a criminal background check and credit check. We ask that you review this page thoroughly so you know what the Owner/Manager is looking for before you apply for this position.
Please do not call for an interview, applications will only be accepted by resume submission through email.
Position Overview: Individual in this position has the primary responsibility to perform various administrative functions within company’s Quality Department.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Assist in the control, distribution and maintenance of quality databases and documentation including non-conformances/corrective action reports, test matrices and test methods.
Complete and archive client surveys and scorecards, tracking client ratings for data analysis/comparison.
Maintain company’s physical and electronic specification and approval databases, interfacing with customers and Web Content Manager as necessary.
Provide Aerospace Prime and Customer audit support by preparing, assisting, and following up on affiliated requirements.
Administrate company’s access rights and the utilization of Prime Customer Databases and Portals.
Generate reports and consolidate data for various Company KPI’s, ultimately establishing deliverables for management review with a focus on department trend analysis.
Perform contract review of customer flow-down and processing requirements for final verification of compliance.
Review company's general procedures, techniques, test methods, test matrices and customer specific requirements for accuracy prior to scanning for document retention.
Review, upload and control the integrity of technical information within company’s ERP system.
Provide phone coverage and email support for any Quality related issues and general inquires as required.
Coordinate and schedule customer audits as necessary administrating the Company’s events and visits calendar.
Provide cross functional support for other departments and various company initiatives.
Take part in applicable on-going training sessions and continuous process improvement programs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Must be a Quality focused, detail-oriented, organized, self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to prioritize and efficiently complete tasks with consistency and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
Must possess advanced computer skills with a comprehensive understanding of company’s archiving software (Docstar), Microsoft Office applications and company’s internal custom production software system.
Develop and maintain a technically proficient and thorough understanding of company’s Quality System, general procedures and applicable industry standard specifications as related to document control
Minimum Job Requirements:
Individual must have some level of experience in an administrative, document control, data entry, data analytics or contract review position, preferably in a manufacturing, or aerospace environment.
Knowledge of GD&T/ blueprint reading is preferred.
College degree required or relevant work history in one of the areas listed above.
Hours: Approximately 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., some overtime required.
Pay Range: $20-22 depending on qualifications. Please Specify wage/salary requirements when applying
As a permanent, full-time employee, benefits include:
Annual performance and compensation review, with eligibility for annual bonuses
401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing
Premium health insurance as well as supplemental vision and dental insurance plans
Company paid and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
Company paid holidays and personal paid time-off accrual
Please do not hesitate to ask for additional details on any of our benefits & policies
We are a busy accounting office for a multi-property getaway spa looking for a focused administrative assistant for reception and operations. You should be eager to learn, willing to develop professionally, and reliable.
· Telephone skills
· MS skills with Excel and Word
· Dependable, punctual
· Able to proofread and check your own work
· Organized, professional
· Part-Time, 25 hours a week
· High school or equivalent
The hours are Monday through Friday, from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Compensation commensurate with Experience. Paid weekly, check or direct deposit.
Fast growing family business, based in the northern Illinois suburbs, operating within the commodity brokerage industry is looking for an organized, fast thinking and focused Accounting & Administrative Assistant to join our team, full time.
This is an exciting and fast-paced environment that will challenge and reward ambitious candidates.
Candidate will assist current employees with their existing responsibilities related to accounts payable/receivable, reconciliation, account setups, inventories, invoice distribution, logistics, scheduling, as well as, working closely with company executives on projects and organization. Candidate will have birds-eye view of company accounts, operations and finances. Candidate will also be responsible for managing and organizing paperwork related to each transaction into the company’s data management system. Candidate may also assist with other administrative responsibilities and coverage for team members.
The main function of the Assistant is to work with current employees, learn their positions, provide necessary backup to our accounting staff and provide solutions and improvements to our expanding business.
What you’ll bring:
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Answer and direct phone calls, AR and Office Inventory Management
Major Pharmaceutical seeking a Sr Administrative Assistant to join their Bannockburn, IL team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
1 Year Contract - Responsibilities:
**1 Year Contract**
ABC Plumbing, Sewer, Heating, Cooling & Electric is looking for an ambitious, Detail oriented, Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent verbal and written communication skills with the drive to get the job done. You will be working directly with our CEO and Executive team to provide a variety of support functions.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Chicagoland area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only company that works in their home. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Actually, we're a pretty awesome company!
Executive Assistant Job Summary
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodations, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an Executive Assistant in the past.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrative professional to further their career within a well-respected, family owned and operated organization.
Apply today and consider it done!
Excellent opportunity for the right person to join and help bring local appliance store to the next level. We are looking for a skilled person to provide financial, administrative and clerical services. A/R duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments. This position would also provide support to managers, other employees and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
Emailing invoices and statement
Resolving billing errors
Calling on past due accounts
Preparing monthly sales tax
Daily cash register balancing
Generating reports detailing A/R status
Performing day to day financial reports
Performing clerical & administrative tasks as assigned
Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
Skills and Qualification
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Experience in A/R and customer collation
Skilled in using Microsoft Office software
Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices & collection regulations
Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
SURESTAFF is currently seeking a bilingual (English-Spanish) Administrative Assistant to support several departments in our corporate office in Itasca, IL.
If you are a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, apply today!
What you will be doing:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative support of day-to-day office operations which include:
What you will need:
What’s in it for you?
If you want to be part of a growing organization, send your resume to:
SURESTAFF, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, SURESTAFF Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Coating Manufacturer in Elk Grove Village is seeking Administrative Assistant for their Coating Department.
Position Overview: The Coatings Administrative Assistant will help facilitate manufacturer's high standards of quality, turnaround, and continuous improvement by performing a wide range of administrative tasks. This position will primarily assist in the completion of Coatings contract review while scheduling orders and assisting with inventory management.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to the department, including general and project-based tasks.
•Utilize a detailed level of contract review and customer flow down requirements to verify the accuracy of information needed for work order processing.
• Identify, input, and sequence processes and customer specific requirements in the creation of work orders and techniques to be used in the coating application process.
•Qualify order lead-time and due dates against quoted and historical information, company's standards, and customer requirements.
• Communicate proactively with Customer Service and Account Managers regarding order status.
•Assess and schedule jobs based on priority to ensure on time delivery.
•Ensure adequate inventory is available by utilizing and managing the inventory control system and spreadsheet.
•Collaborate with various departments to troubleshoot and obtain clarification on open orders as needed.
•Perform final document review prior to parts and/or paperwork moving back for certification.
•Verify company's holds required approvals towards specifications and revisions specified on the contract.
•Provide cross-functional support to various personnel such as stocked inventory consumables, Customer Service planners, and other matters pertaining to day-to-day throughput.
•Support the department through various projects and initiatives such as capacity improvements, implementations, trend analysis, etc.
•Participate in applicable ongoing training sessions, continuous process improvement initiatives, periodic testing, and performance evaluations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• A detail-oriented, organized, self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Develop proficiency with company’s archiving and internal production software.
•Prioritize and efficiently complete tasks with consistency and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
•Develop and maintain a technically proficient and thorough understanding of company’s processing capabilities, quality system, general procedures, and applicable industry standard specifications.
Minimum Job Requirements:
•Experience with document control, data entry, contract review, and administrative support functions preferred.
•PC literate with a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
•High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree or some coursework preferred.
•Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Reports To: The Coatings Administrative Assistant reports to the Coatings Management Team.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with some overtime work as required.
Compensation: $15-$17/hour depending on experience and qualifications.
We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant.
TEMP TO PERM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supporting Executive Administrative assistant in performing personal and corporate duties for CEO
The above description does not include other occasional work assignments not mentioned above.
- Ability to handle personal information with complete confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects
- PC skills, proficiency with Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Internet Explorer
We are paving construction company that is in Gurnee, IL and serve the Northshore region and southern Wisconsin. We are in need of a long term assistant to help with answering phones, responding to emails, and various general clerical responsibilities. We require strong qualities in:
The Sales Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional sales & client experience. In this role, you will ensure the internal and external sales teams and customers goals are met and receive the best service possible. In addition, you should be adept at building credibility, possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to be flexible with daily tasks assigned.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer accounts and communicate with sales representatives on updates as needed
· Receive and process customer EDI and/or manual orders in accordance with company policy and procedures, while screening information for accuracy and completeness
· Answer incoming sales calls from customers and providing the answers to their questions directly, or routing the question to the appropriate sales representative to have resolved
· Follow up on purchase orders submitted with order confirmations sent to customers
· Track customers’ orders and provide shipment status
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a constructive, positive and patient manner with sales team and customers
· 5 plus years’ experience with Manufacturer Sales Rep experience preferred
· Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Organization and attention to detail a must
· Experience with Ace Hardware Corporate Programs & Procedures