As a receptionist with RiNo Insurance Group, you will work as an influential member of a small local team, dedicated to customer service and providing the highest level of insurance service on a per client basis. You will be part of an emerging business, so whether you are an experienced industry professional or looking for a new opportunity - let us see what we can do together! Our focus is to provide insurance and financial services to residential and commercial clientele. We are looking for individuals that value diversity, hard work, service to others, and a constant pursuit of discovery. We are looking to fill full time positions in our centrally located office in RiNo (near downtown Denver).
Responsibilities and Duties:
This is an administrative customer service position. This job requires the ability to exercise sound judgement, independent work ethic, and multi-tasking a variety of products. Attention to details and follow through are tenants of service we pride ourselves on. As a team member at this location you will be servicing customers through inbound calls and walk-ins. This position is performing customer service to the consumer public. If you enjoy serving others, while working with a competitive and supportive team, this opportunity is for you!Our valued team members are eligible for the following benefits:
Hourly wage to start, and then potential to move to a Base + Commission structure
Opportunities / Awards Trip
Potential Insurance Licensing Reimbursement after 180 days Vacation Days, constant Training and Development
Pathway to Success Work Environment - Foster Growth, Find Freedom.Requirements:
High School Education or Equivalent - Post Secondary Education a Plus
Customer Service and Insurance Experience a Plus
Must be organized, able to multitask, and efficient at completing customer requests.
Must be self-motivated, reliable and have a personable and positive attitude toward others
Technology and Social Media Skills a plus (typing, Excel, Word and OutlookThis position comes with a ton of growth potential and the ability to transform into a licensed sales producer/account manager role.
This Administrative Assistant/Office Manager position plays a vital role in the success of our business. This position is responsible for assisting the Sales Team and headquarter staff in remote offices. We put a big emphasis on customer service and the internal atmosphere in our company. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to their job and will help to organize the operations to take our admin/customer service department to the next level.
Acceptable candidates need to be HIGHLY ORGANIZED, DETAIL ORIENTED, and bring a POSITIVE "CAN DO" ATTITUDE to work each day.
We are an upbeat and growing company and we're looking for someone with the following traits:
- Customer service oriented with the ability to turn frustrated customers into raving fans.
- Team player with a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Determined problem solver who follows through until issues are resolved.
- Ability to effectively multitask and maintain poise under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of role and efficiently prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to be proactive in anticipating the needs of the team.
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Support the sales team by providing excellent customer service to
their clients and answering general questions, preparing work orders and
purchase orders, invoicing, processing payments, etc.
- Serve as liaison between home office and satellite offices.
- Update and manage social media accounts and company websites
with fresh content on a regular basis.
- Coordinate shipments between sales, client and the logistics department.
- Maintain and update internal databases, as needed.
- General office duties: answering phones, use of standard office equipment,
handling mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Cultivate a neat, clean, upbeat office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - polished and professional telephone skills.
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress and blog writing/sales copy skills a HUGE plus
- Familiarity with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Strong ability to make face-to-face customers and virtual customers feel welcome.
- Accurate typing is a MUST.
- Ability to follow directions and processes in a detailed manner
- Ability to follow work with database driven programs.
About the Role
This boutique financial planning and advisory firm is seeking a qualified individual who has strong experience working within marketing, general operations, and sales/business development. In this role you will support the implementation of marketing campaigns, general day-to-day duties to support operational efficiencies, attending some company events, and promoting their brand in the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
Part time schedule with flexibility on hours – aim is 20-25 per week.
Certified Medical Consultants is hiring for a full time position in our Customer Service Department. For over 25 years we have provided scheduling services for our clients in the insurance industry. We are a busy, fast paced office, seeking a mature and reliable individual with experience in a professional office setting with strong administrative office, customer service skills. Please be computer literate, work with deadlines and be a multi-task type of individual. The ideal candidate will possess strong English grammar and verbal skills.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Benefits available after 90 days.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate CO in the subject line.
We are seeking an Office Coordinator & Administrative Assistant for a real estate/ property management company.
Pay Range: $15-18/HR (DOE)
Locations: Denver, DTC, Englewood, Aurora, Thornton
Customer Service Experience
Microsoft Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Experience with Multi-Phone Line Systems
Comfortable Being Customer and Client Facing
Ultimate Staffing provides Health Coverage, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Electronic Onboarding and so much more! We love to create remarkable experiences...every person, every time. Give us a call and allow us to be a resource for your next job search!
Come join our growing team!
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Senior Office Administrator. Candidates must have relevant professional experience in general accounting principles and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products. Responsibilities will include assisting in general office tasks and administrative support. The position requires a general knowledge of office printing/copying equipment. Candidate will also assist with front receptionist duties, when needed. Position is subject to satisfactory completion of a Motor Vehicle record check and reference checks. No third-parties or agencies at this time, please.
• Set up projects and proposals on a daily basis and maintain a list of current projects
• Enter time sheets and production records into accounting system
• Enter expense reports and credit card charges into accounting system
• Enter AP, AR, and journal entries into the accounting system
• Partner with Senior Office Administrator to generate client invoicing on a monthly basis and submit invoices to clients for payment, as needed
• Gather and distribute mail
• Assist with preparation of subcontractor agreements and other required documentation
• Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies, as necessary; monitor use of office supplies and equipment
• Maintain inventory of computers and laptops and order computer-related items, as needed
• Partner with IT team to provide general computer-related support for the office, as needed
• Provide technical support and general maintenance of multifunction copier; coordinate repair service, as necessary
• May be asked to assist with occasional errands outside of the office
• Other projects, as needed
Receptionist Support, when needed
• Receive and direct phone calls and voice messages
• Greet, direct, and assist visitors, clients and vendors in a pleasant manner
• High School diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Two years professional experience
• Relevant professional experience in general accounting principles
• Data entry experience required; preferably in AP/AR
• Billable industry experience a plus
• Experience in DeltekVision a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook required
• Time management and the ability to handle multiple priorities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Customer and Personal Service—Knowledge of principles and processes for meeting quality standards for services, meeting customer needs, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Excellent Communication Skills—Must have above average communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Team Work—Ability to work in a team environment with a constructive and respectful attitude.
• Time Management—Managing one's own time. Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
• Critical Thinking—Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Deductive Reasoning—Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Experienced executive assistant knowledgeable with Quickbooks Online, Shipping and Purchasing, Online Marketing as well as MS Office, Salesforce and website marketing. Positive attitude, hard work ethic and a desire to progress in our organization is a must. Home based work with weekly meetings and training. Company is based in Larkspur, CO and all contractors at this time are home based. Own cell phone, home office, MS Office software and internet a must. Flexible hours Monday -Friday. Great pay and bonuses.
Timberline Tax Group provides representation to both businesses and individuals who are delinquent with IRS or State tax debt. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our professional staff.
If you are looking for a positive work environment, which promotes personal growth towards career advancement, then our firm is the place for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and level of interest to the link provided.
***All of Timberline’s career postings are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Mask usage required by Boulder County Health Department.
Must be able to speak clearly in person and on the phone as we see patients who are hard of hearing.
We are currently seeking an organized, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our rapidly growing team. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated and ambitious with a flexible schedule who's ready to take on an exciting new challenge.
NexGen Technologies, Inc. is an ISO 9001 Certified IT Provider working with Project Managers, Software Engineers, Security and Risk Management, and Environmental Resource Management. We have been in business since 1997 and the United States Federal Government is one of our largest and oldest clients including the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the Bureau of Reclamation (BOR).Job Description
NexGen is currently seeking a part-time flexible Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to perform administrative needs and performs various duties within the corporate office. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with anyone and everyone at any level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
· Answer phone and greet visitors; provide information/assistance or route caller/visitor to appropriate staff member.
· Proficiency MS Office Productivity Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including the use of MS Outlook for emails and calendars is required.
· SharePoint experience a plus
· Send faxes, make copies, run errands for office as needed.
· Maintain office equipment (fax machine, copier, and phone system).
· Open, date stamp, sort, and distribute mail.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Maintain project contact list.
· Assist with invoicing procedures at the end of the month
· Assist with planning company meetings, events, and special projects.
· High School diploma required.
· 1-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience or related fields.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
· The candidate should also possess strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
· The successful candidate will also be able to pass background screening prior to employment.
· US Citizenship or work-authorization with alien registration number required.Qualifications
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
This is a contract with potential to hire opening for a highly motivated, self-starting person with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
We are the world's leader in advanced orthobiologics looking for an efficient and effective can-do person to assist with the implementation and maintenance of our CRM tool (Infusionsoft by Keap) under the direction of our User Experience Director.
You are highly motivated, experienced in CRM tools in general with a background working with Infusionsoft as well as marketing and sales.
We have an immediate need for a support person to jump into an existing project and hit the ground running. If performance meets our expectation, it could potentially lead to an extended contract or employment opportunity.
If you feel this position is calling your name and you are absolutely confident this is the job for "Super You," submit your resume along with suggestions on how you would change this job posting!
Are you interested in helping others succeed by providing real solutions to real estate professionals? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Come join our team!
We are currently looking for someone who is highly detail-oriented, has excellent communication and computer skills, and is reliable and consistent in their day-to-day work to provide administrative support to our Owner and our Clients. This job offers a very friendly and welcoming team, flexible hours, opportunity for growth, and the possibility of transitioning to a fully remote position within 3-6 months.
Check out our website to learn more about us!
This is a broad role with a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our New Home Senior Project Manager located in Arvada, CO who will perform administrative duties under the supervisor of a Community Manager.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
We are looking for a professional and creative individual who has experience with creating and maintaining excellent customer relationships. The candidate must possess a command of all Microsoft Office applications and be familiar with CRM database management.
In addition, our Coordinator must assist with administrative and clerical duties.
If you are looking for a long-term career with a successful Denver company and would like to be a part of a winning team , we would like to speak with you.
'THE BEST PLACE TO WORK IN THE COLLECTION INDUSTRY"
If you know the industry, then you know InsideARM. InsideARM and the Best Companies Group voted Agency of Credit Control, Inc. as the "BEST PLACE TO WORK" in the industry 2 year in a row! Only 27 other companies in the nation were voted to this group. Only 3 others were voted as the "BEST PLACE TO WORK" in consecutive years.
If you are looking for a place that rewards leadership and performance, we have everything you are looking for. If you want plenty of autonomy and the ability to manage your own career, look no further.
Are you are looking for a company where you can be a part of a winning team and excel? Do you want to be recognized and rewarded for exceptional performance? Do you want to experience the "BEST PLACE TO WORK"? If the answer to these questions is yes, and you have what it takes to make the "A" team, then apply with us. If you are just looking for a job, you need not apply.
Starting wage range $12.00-$15.00 per hour