LA.ADA Invites you to join our FEBRUARY CLASS OF 2020!
*Dental Office Training
*6 WEEK Program
*Job Placement OFFERED!
*Dental computer software DENTRIX training
*Begin earning $15-$22 the hour according to Indeed Employer Postings!
*Dental Insurances training
Class schedule is as follows:
Feb 24- April 2, 2020 Mon-Thurs 9am-2pm
2034 W. Washington Blvd Los Angeles 90018
For Enrollment & Tuition Info call/text Carla 626-734-1487
*TUITION SPECIAL IS LIMITED*
A well-established Real Estate Company in the Palm area is seeking an administrator. This is a fast paced environment and candidates will be tested.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Quick Learner
- Detail Oriented
- Maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Experience supporting a team of executives for 1+ years
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be flexible and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, anticipate and prioritize well
- Must be able to perform duties accurately in a timely fashion
- High level of confidentiality regarding company information
- Dependable and punctual
- Solid references from previous employers
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check including drug, criminal and credit
The position will include yearly bonuses.
Post your resume on the body of the email with required salary.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
L.A. Purification Products, Inc. has been in business since 1994 and has a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in Hague Quality Water Systems that are 100% American made. They are the highest quality, most efficient and strongest warranted water systems in the world. Our dealership is expanding and we are looking for someone to work in a fun growing environment.
-Handle Inbound and outbound calls with prospective customers *These are Homeowners that will be calling you from direct mailers, Home Advisor, Angie's list, etc. Absolutely No unverified lists, No canvassing lists, No predictive dialer lists and NO selling*
-Set appointments for Sales Reps to perform a free water test and demonstration of our products.
-Document calls, keep track of follow ups and call to sets.
-Coordinate with sales reps and dispatch appointments.
-Training will be including.
Qualifications and skills
-Ability to multi-task.
-Learn and grow with the company
-The ability to work under pressure during a busy day, but also find ways to be productive during slow days
-Must be computer literate
-MUST be self motivated and LOVE to be on the phone
-One year in customer service a plus
-Must speak clear and proper English & Spanish!
-Must have reliable transportation
*Starting Hourly pay: $14.00 + commission (Which would average making $20 plus an hour)
*Commission: Paid on pay period following install
*Schedule: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-8:00pm, and Friday or Saturday would be alternating with another employee those hours are Friday 11:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm.
A prestigious design firm is seeking adaptable, Office administrator/design Assistant to handle all aspects of administrative work plus expanding their brand. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to grow and learn from some of the best design studio in L.A. This job is centrally located in Los Angeles office.
This is a full time position. We offer good salary plus sale commissions
About the role:
As an Office administrator/design Assistant, you will be handling all the administrative needs the business. You will be working closely with the manager to organize and edit invoicing formats in a highly-detailed manner. Also tasks includes knowledge in design, photo editing and drafting
Duties include but are not limited to:
*Answering phones, greeting guests
A successful candidate should have:
*A proactive, can-do attitude
*Excellent knowledge of Excel and comfort with "numbers"
*Ability to adapt easily to interruptions and prioritize a changing workload
*Love for Design
*Exceptional organizational skills
Job Title: Administrative & Clerical Representative
Needed for Family-Owned Vocational School in Bellflower, CA
Pay: Based on Experience!
Hours: Full-time; Flexible
➢ Assistant to Bookkeeper - filing, organizing, matching credit cards, etc.
➢ Answer phones
➢ Responsible for greeting and assisting prospects and students
➢ Work with students and graduates files
➢ Available to represent the school at trade shows and meetings
➢ Varied clerical work
Qualifications for all positions:
➢ Computer Skills -- Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel
➢ Professional Presentation/Appearance
➢ Compassionate/helpful attitude toward students
➢ Bilingual -- English & Spanish a plus
Contact: Please E-mail. DO NOT CALL OR FAX! Send resumes.
E-mail with subject line. . . "CIT ADM-CLERICAL JOB FEB 2020"
Resumes will be accepted through Monday, February 10th at 12pm noon.
Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position will provide the basic foundation and necessary skill-set for a great career. Our offices are located in Port Washington, NY.
• Provide timely creation and distribution of marketing and sales reports as requested.
• Provide customer service and support to wholesale clients & sales team
• Create and distribute dealer information and marketing materials via email
• Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, keeping track of all deliverables and deadlines to ensure all client expectations are met, including daily communication and follow-up across various accounts
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office with a high level of attention to detail and organization
• Day-to-day general administrative tasks
• Entry Level - Will train the right candidate
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Possess good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
• Must be professional and have good job stability
Atkinson-Baker, Inc. is looking for a General Office Clerk who wants to begin a career with a stable, expanding company.
Atkinson-Baker, Inc., having made the INC 500 list twice and the INC 5000 list four times, has continued to grow each year since its inception over 30 years ago. We provide litigation support services to law firms and corporate legal departments. Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Skills and Requirements:
Compensation depends on experience.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation time, and paid parking.
Complete a job application form through our website then submit your resume. Put "General Office Clerk" on the application and in the subject line of your email.
NOW HIRING! We are a fully licensed establishment seeking to find the perfect candidate to join our TEAM here at COOKIES MAYWOOD. We want hard working individuals that are ready to join a movement in this industry.
Some but not all of the responsibilities would include the following:
- Excellent customer service. WE expect a happy, energetic and inviting greeting towards every customer.
- Cashiering duties.
- Restocking inventory.
- Cleaning and organizing.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry is preferred.
Please send your contact info. resume, and a head shot photo.
Looking to hire experience front office receptionist. Person must be able to be familiar with private insurances, billing Medicare and Medical able to answer phone calls ,call patients, set up appointments, contact insurances and some sales required. Individual must be bilingual Spanish and English, the position is part time for now, but as our company grows we will consider full time position in future. Please contact Hope artificial Limb & Brace, LLC if you are interested for position call or email us .
Mike Or Eddie
compensation: $28,500 PER YEAR + BONUSES
employment type: full-time
Compensation: $28,500 per year + bonuses
Employment type: FULL TIME
American Credit, a leading nationwide credit repair firm, located in the heart of the financial district in Santa Monica, is seeking one dynamic Executive Assistant to support our team of Relationship Managers.
* Sending packets of brochures and business cards to VIP referral partners
* Sending monthly email updates to VIP referral partners
* Calling referral partners with a status update on their enrolled clients
* Sending thank you letters and gift cards, flowers, etc.
* Setting recurring tasks through MS-Outlook and our CRM Salesforce.com
* Calling referral partners and confirming receipt of correspondence
* Calling referral partners and verifying contact information
* Conducting credit report comparison reviews and emailing to clients & referral partners
Qualities we are seeking for this position:
- Must have 2+ years of verifiable experience as an executive assistant and/or CS rep.
- Must type 45+ wpm (will be tested at interview)
- Must be skilled at using MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, CRM's (6+ on a scale of 1 - 10)
- The ability to flex and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must be able to multi-task and operate at a fast pace.
- Must be able to communicate professionally on the phone & by email.
- Ability to balance work independently and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must be able to send and/or receive professional email correspondence.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Possess a strong level of discretion and integrity to manage confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Must be able to spot and correct problems without guidance.
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing emails, and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be a pro-active team player.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Self-starter who can work well in an "all hands-on deck" environment
Previous employment at a mortgage or Real Estate office is a bonus.
Previous experience using Salesforce (CRM) is a bonus.
Starting pay is $28,500 per year + bonuses.
First 90-days is a probationary period. All bonuses kick in after probationary period is over. Bonuses amount to $3000 - $4000 per year depending on performance.
Elizabeth Melendez (EMAIL ONLY), and please include your resume.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team
Hiring For: Office Assistant, part-time 24 hours/week
Company: Harbinger LA
Company Category: Interior Design
Position Category: Office/Admin
West Hollywood, California 90069
Handle organizational and clerical support tasks, including, but not limited to; organizing files, inputting data into the computer system, writing copy, analyzing accounting transactions, cross checking/referencing sets of information, problem solving any numerical discrepancies, maintaining office supply inventory, answering phone calls/taking messages, and ensuring smooth and effective daily operations of the office space.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to take direction
· Familiar with accounting activities
· Strong communication skills/strong multi-tasking skills
· Strong initiative and follow-through with the ability to creatively problem solve
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
· Ability to prioritize tasks as they come in
· Self-starter and motivated individual who is willing to learn and adjust
· Time management skills
· Proficient computer skills; specifically Microsoft Word, Excel (Studio Designer is a bonus)
Harbinger LA is an over 5000 sf retail location on famed La Cienega Blvd. The showroom currently represents over 40 lines of textiles, wallpaper, furniture, lighting, carpets and decorative arts including such well-known brand names as Merida Studio, Moore & Giles, Katie Ridder, Fromental Ltd, Idarica Gazzoni, Coleen & Company, Ferrick Mason, Hector Finch and John Stefanidis among others. Harbinger takes great pride that the showroom is one of LA’s most sought after design destinations.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, be open to taking on extra office duties, and provide excellent customer service on behalf of the Corporate office. We are looking for a career-minded candidate who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the call, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel is unavailable.
Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
Welcomes on-site visitors to determine the nature of their business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Monitors visitor access and escort visitor as needed
Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
Monitor incoming faxes and route appropriately
Takes payments for services and products.
Responsible for managing office supplies, kitchen supplies, and conference room supplies on a weekly basis.
Strong verbal and written communications skills
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
Must be able to pass background and drug screen
Must be proficient on computer-based programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Must be able to meet physical demands: frequently use hands and finger to type.
Ability to multitask while staying organized
I am looking for someone to share my suite space with on days that I don't work (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays)
It is a once chair, private "luxury" studio that is located in the Salon Republic in the heart of Hollywood (right across from the Arclight). Looking for a stylist who is talented, trustworthy and neat. The space is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker for you to play music, Keurig coffee machine and a refrigerator stocked with beverages (including beer and wine) of which you and your clients would have access. Towel service is provided so clean towels will always be available and you are not responsible for washing them when the day is over. There is a large waiting/processing area right outside of the studio that your clients can comfortably relax in. There is break room with a microwave in the building, as well.
There is staff at the front desk to greet your clients as they arrive and guide them to you. There is also a store on site with color and supplies that you can purchase on an as needed basis (cheaper than Cosmoprof). I provide a locked cupboard to keep your color and supplies in so you do not have to carry them back and forth. There is street parking, as well as a parking garage right next to the entrance of Salon Republic that we validate the parking (2 hours for $3). The studio is located in a heavy foot traffic area.
This is a great opportunity for stylists that are looking to make their own hours or those that are working on building their name and clientele. You would be responsible for bringing in your own clientele, although I may send some clients your way as I do have overflow and clients that prefer weekends.
$200 for Friday-Sunday
6370 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Please TEXT (440)371-1555 with questions or to set up a time to view the studio.
Seeking an intelligent, bright, aggressive, reliable and energetic office worker.
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH:
Basic Office functions (Answering Phones, Fax, Email, Filling, etc.)
Basic Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Internet Searching, etc.)
Have good communication skills
Works well with fellow coworkers
Good Organization Skills
Shipping (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
Will occasionally be required to lift a max of 20 lb. packages.
PREFER someone with Internet or eBay Marketing skills.
Bilingual PLUS! (English/Spanish)
Please email your cover letter and resume
***PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION***
$17 - $20 an hour- DOE
Part time- Administrative Assistant (Customer Care)
Space-Age Alloys, company is seeking for a qualified Administrative Assistant who has experience in Administrative duties for minimum 2-3 years.
Office Location: Gardena, CA
Salary: $17-20/ hour-depends on experience
Direct Hire/ Non-exempt
Title: Administrative Assistant / Customer Care
Business Hour: Monday to Thursday - 9:00AM-5:00PM (32 hours per week)
The Administrative Assistant will support the Customer Care / Logistics department in meeting their goals by providing excellent customer service for internal and external personnel. The Logistics Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties of the Logistics department and overseeing all aspects of the warehouse shipping process for all orders placed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
We are looking for an administrative office assistant with a positive and vibrant attitude to join our growing business. Our ideal candidate is open-minded, intelligent, self-driven, and has a willingness to learn! Training will be provided, but here are some expectations that the candidate will need to meet on day 1:
1) Type at least 45 words per minute
2) No fear or aversion to making phone calls on behalf of our clients
3) Ability to manage 5 email inboxes and responding to 20 emails per day
4) Work ethic to be the best at what you do
5) Punctual, incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and humble
6) Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
7) Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
What’s in it for you?
This is not a typical office job… we’re different. This is an opportunity to hone your administrative skill set and be part of a team that genuinely cares about what we do, whom we do it with, and the way in which we do it. This is an opportunity to learn and grow as a professional.
This starts as a part-time position through the initial training period of 90 days and will require a flexible schedule, between 20 to 30 hours per week. There is opportunity for the candidate to promote to a full-time position based on performance. We are looking for a long-term candidate as there is definitely room for growth and promotion within our small organization.
We are seeking a savvy and capable Administrative Assistant to provide all-around support during the opening and staffing of our new restaurant space. Knowledge of restaurant operations is a big plus! We are a new fine dining restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA, opening a ~20,000 sq. ft. location, encompassing multiple concepts.
You will be the right-hand support to our Principle, coordinating any necessary aspects relating to their working life, communications, construction, logistics, hiring, and official launch. The ideal candidate is a go-getter that takes pride in making great things happen independently and in a small team.
We are currently seeking a responsible Sales Representative Administrator for one of our clients in the city of Compton. This is a full time position M-F from 8am-5pm. If you are interested Apply now for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are seeking an Administrative Construction Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Executive Administrative Assistant - UAS 1675
University Auxiliary Services (UAS)
Salary Range: $18.00 - $22.00/ hourly
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; non-exempt position. This position is eligible for benefits.
Positive Overview: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Executive Administrative Assistant performs a variety of specialized administrative functions, provides administrative support for the Executive Director including scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, and maintaining meeting minutes for Board of Directors and various committees. The incumbent will: maintain office and assist in building management operations; maintain and reconcile Petty Cash fund; oversee office equipment and supplies; distribute mail and maintain a robust filing system; oversee office support staff; and uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
· Provide administrative support for the Executive Director.
· Coordinate Executive Director’s letters and documents, by collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
· Maintain Executive Director’s appointment schedule and University Auxiliary Services (UAS) conference rooms’ schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
· Maintain meeting minutes for various Committees and keep track of action items.
· Prepare and maintain the UAS Customer Service Survey yearly.
· Complete and oversee projects by assigning work to support staff and following up on results.
· Responsible for Petty Cash fund.
· Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Evaluate new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensure operation of equipment and building maintenance by completing preventative maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Associate's degree required and some college courses desirable. Four years of experience in the field, or in a related field. Must have: prior experience in recording meeting minutes; knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within an institution of higher education or auxiliary organization; strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Microsoft Word); excellent written, oral and communication skills; and strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills. Must have the ability to: prioritize, analyze, and work independently in a fast paced university environment; handle the pressure of multiple deadlines, maintain confidentiality of records; sit for several hours; use traditional office equipment; and reach, grasp, and lift packages. The successful candidate will have an excellent customer service philosophy. The incumbent must also demonstrate an interest and or ability in working in a multicultural/multiethnic environment. Fingerprinting will be taken and checked by the California Department of Justice and the FBI. The incumbent may be responsible for the fingerprinting processing fee. A completed UAS employment application is required.
Review of applications will begin February 12, 2020 and will continue until the position is filled; however, the recruitment may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received. A completed UAS employment application is required. You may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Cal State LA University Auxiliary Services Inc., 5151 State University Drive, GE 314, Los Angeles, CA 90032-8534.
UAS hires only those individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Americans with Disabilities (ADA) requested accommodations should be made in advance to the UAS Human Resources Department.
Cal State LA University Auxiliary Services, Inc. is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Office manager/ Account Manager/ Telemarketer
Needed to operate and manage an insurance agency with a high volume of clients.
Room for raise and bonuses if sales goals are met.
Extremely organized, consistent in achieving sales goals and willing to give and take orders from
Prior sales in insurance is preferred.
Job Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Reports To: HR Manager
Rate: $15 - $17/ hour (depending on relevant experience)
Summary: A successful Human Resources Administrative Assistant provides clerical support in multiple areas of Human Resources including maintenance of employee files, payroll and recruiting assistance, and providing comprehensive support of day-to-day operations of the HR department as needed. This is an entry level position and the candidate should have the desire to work with people and to learn and grow within the position and field.
Essential Job Functions:
Required Skills and Experience:
*This job description is subject to change at any time.*
As an Administrative Assistant on a high performing Residential Real Estate team, you will provide administrative, operational and marketing support to the principal agent(s) and team.
Focused, energetic and driven, you must be hungry to achieve your professional goals, all in the name of supporting and driving your team and Brokerage to success.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications & Skills:
The Administrative Assistant provides high-level clerical support to an executive, director, or department head-level employee, performing a variety of administrative duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data.
Education and Experience:
Architectural company in West Los Angeles area is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to the company Principal. Successful candidate will assist the company principal in day by day tasks of the Architectural office. Education and experience in the field of Architecture, Construction or real estate is not required but preferred. Other college degree is also a plus. If you are a recent Architectural graduate, you will be given an opportunity to grow within the company and learn all aspects of the profession from the base. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Knowledge of Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketchup is preferred. Our company specializes in cutting edge modern homes, Multifamily and commercial development.
We are looking for eager and passionate professionals to join our client company's non-profit healthcare organization. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for serving others and have experience doing administrative work. In this role you will help support managers in the corporate office with a variety of administrative tasks that support the operations of the organization .
Candidates must have strong MS OFFICE skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and a desire to learn! We are looking for individuals who can work independently but also within a team environment. Tenacity and a strong work-ethic are keys to success with this role. Candidates also must be willing to work overtime as needed. Some inter-city travel may be required as well on occasion.
This is not an entry-level role. We are looking for candidates that have some experience working in a fast-paced office environment. We are looking for candidates with at least 2-5 years of administrative experience either during college or after. Bachelor's degree is required. Bilingual is highly preferred.
If you are passionate about being a part of an organization that gives back and are qualified in the areas above, please apply right away. This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing organization.
Polaris Property Management is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant provide administrative support to our Property Management department.
The Administrative Assistant will primarily assist our Director of Property Management, but will have the opportunity to work with our other departments on an as needed basis. The candidate we seek is bright, articulate, efficient, and trustworthy. He/she will be looking for a stable, positive and team-oriented work environment where they can put down their roots!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Administration Assistant Job Summary
Responsible for receiving, verifying and entering information into computer system; creating, preparing and submitting various reports; receiving and responding to customer and location telephone calls; reconciling billing information; verifying and assigning account numbers.
• Receive, verify and enter information into computer system
• Generate and review reports for accuracy
• Compile, organize and prepare various reports and forward to appropriate personnel
• Create and maintain files
• Reconcile billing reports, billing invoices and various other information
• Receive and respond to incoming calls from customers and locations
• Verify and assign proper account numbers
• Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• At least 1 to 2 years experience in data processing or related field
• Valid Driver's license as required by state Required Qualifications
• Ability to type 40 w.p.m.
• Ability to answer questions on telephone quickly and accurately
• Knowledge of general mathematical procedures and accounting principles
• Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computer software programs including word processing and spreadsheet applications
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Good organization skills
• Ability to operate 10-key
• Good oral and written communication skills
Ability to comply with the company's attendance policy
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: Under the supervision of the Program Director, performs and oversees the performance of word processing, data entry, and other clerical and administrative functions necessary for the Program Director and program staff to carry out their job responsibilities. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of client files.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Three years experience in clerical / administrative positions
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Must have excellent computer skills
2. Must be well organized and have good interpersonal skills.
3. Must be a self-starter and demonstrate ability to follow through with projects and tasks.
4. Knowledge of client chart style record keeping systems.
1. Tracks Outpatient Services staff completion of monthly Client Care plans and Patient Financial Information (PFI) forms and Initial Assessments. Produces monthly information sheet and distributes to staff. Organizes completed documents for Program Director review and signature.
2. Ensures client charts are appropriately maintained. This includes monitoring the check out and returns of charts to chart room, ensuring confidentiality procedures are enforced and that documents are filed according to Department of Mental Health Standards.
3. Obtain and print IS system reports and client data as requested by the Program Director &/or Lead Program Clinician. This may include information about SFPR, PFI Annual Liability time periods and Open / Closed Episode screens.
4. Obtain and print client Medi-cal Eligibility screens for clients monthly and as requested by staff. This shall include clients being considered for entry to the program and annually according to client financial liability period.
SCHARP – Lynwood Administrative Assistant
5. Develops and maintains program client list. Client list minimally needs to include client name, DOB, SSN, MIS number, and billing identification number. The list is to be updated monthly and a copy submitted to IS department and Program Director.
6. Develops and maintains tracking list for client Patient Financial Information (PFI) annual liability dates, DMH Initial Assessment due dates, annual Client Coordinated Care Plan and six month updates.
7. Review and cross check staff documentation to ensure that any information and billing discrepancies are identified.
8. Maintain established “grid” reflecting the number of hours each staff person bills daily. Print and submit to Program Director at least weekly.
9. Ensure needed office supplies are ordered and distributed to program staff.
10. Ensures there are current, adequate forms for the program staff to use and these forms are readily available in the designated place.
11. Assists the Program Director with bi-monthly completion of staff time sheets and mileage reimbursement.
12. Maintain Program Director file system, process check requests, monitor petty cash and bus tokens.
13. Ensures Patient’s Rights, Medi-cal beneficiary and Complaint and Grievance procedure information is posted and that brochures are readily available to clients and visitors. Reorders / downloads supply of information as required.
14. Monitors facility safety issues in conjunction with Human Resources Specialist. This includes maintaining a file of all safety drills, ensures fire extinguishers and other supplies are maintained. Reports needed repairs and maintenance issues to Program Director.
15. Schedules psychiatrist appointments.
16. Contacts pharmacy when necessary to ensure PATS prescriptions are filled
17. Answers telephone in courteous and friendly manner. Takes messages for staff.
18. Serves as the lead for any denied claims and works collaboratively with staff and management to assist in the processing of those claims.
19. Maintains outcome measures spreadsheet to ensure they are completed and entered in the DMH OMA system. Sends emails to staff/management when measures are due and past due.
C:\Documents and Settings\jelder\My Documents\JOB DESCRIPTIONS\from Michael 4-2010\SCHARP-lYNWOOD Administrative Assistant rev 5-2010.doc 4-2010
SCHARP – Lynwood Administrative Assistant
20. Enters FSP referrals in the SRTS system for processing.
21. On a monthly basis, calculates staff percentages, prints out notes aging reports and psychiatric schedules for each clinician on the Children’s Outpatient and TAY program.
22. Ensures client information in Clinitrak is current and up to date with changes in demographic information and treatment team assignment.
23. Other administrative duties as assigned.
This description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties to be performed by the employee. Employees are required to follow job-related instructions and perform other job related activities requested by their supervisor.