Part-time: 2 days/week, 12 hours/week, around 9:30-3:30 (shift times negotiable)
The Berkeley Center for Natural Medicine is located at Telegraph 2730, Berkeley on the second floor.
There is a parking lot where you can park for free.
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Localwise.
Special Research Assistant Intern for the CEO - In Office or Remote
Business Unit: Office of the CEO
is an award-winning nonprofit allowing people to donate and volunteer with top-performing, vetted organizations all over the world. 100% goes directly to the cause. All partner organizations are vetted with our proprietary. has been featured on the homepage of,,, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. has been featured in more than 16 books, including the new Harvard Business Review Book, , Arianna Huffington’s book, and Laura Arrillaga-Anderson’s book . We have also been acknowledged five times on Great Nonprofits’ and are highlighted in of best volunteering matching websites. We continue to gain momentum, with dozens of articles in the and monthly contributions on. To date, we have matched more than 20,000 volunteers and $31 million dollars’ worth of volunteer hours.
As a Special Research Assistant Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on important, diverse research projects as needed by the Lead, Office of the CEO. Topics may include inspirational research for blog writing, Operations, Marketing. Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, in a family-oriented, small San Francisco office. Our entire team of 60+ is highly global, working out of 20 countries. Come work with us to achieve our vision “To Create A World Where Giving and Volunteering Are A Natural Part of Everyday Life!”®
Duration and Location
To Apply:Email your resume, cover letter, 2 writing samples and a list of three references to with "Special Research Assistant Intern" in the subject line. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls, please. is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations.
Follow Us on Social Media:
No previous experience or formal training is required. Mr. D's Music Club is all about having fun and exploring your creative side to discover new talents, try new things and meet new friends.
Who We AreUp2Us Sports is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring youth to achieve their potential by providing them with coaches trained in positive youth development. We do this by identifying, training, and supporting coaches who bring sports-based youth development to low-income communities as part of our national service programs to help fight childhood obesity, to inspire academic success, and to reduce youth violence.Street Soccer USA is a leading national sport-based youth and community development nonprofit with over a decade of experience creating lasting impact in the lives of our participants and their families. Our goal is to develop team players and community leaders, and to connect our players and their families to the opportunities and support they need to achieve their goals in school and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
Compensation & Tenure
Strategic Energy Innovations
San Rafael, CA
Strategic Energy Innovations (SEI) is seeking volunteers to support work on two of our key programs: and . This is a part-time, remote, unpaid position. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis through October 31st, 2020, with position start dates to be negotiated on an individual basis.
About SEI and our Programs
Strategic Energy Innovations (SEI) is a nonprofit that builds leaders to drive climate solutions. For over 20 years, SEI’s focus has been on building capacity to create sustainable communities through scalable programs and models. Its flagship programs (Energize Schools, Energize Colleges, School of Environmental Leadership, and Climate Corps) integrate climate education, training, and career development. From young students to emerging professionals to communities, SEI programs engage local talent to directly address their community’s sustainability goals by leading projects with measurable environmental, economic, and social benefits. For more information about SEI’s programs, visit our website at .
Available Programs and Volunteer Responsibilities
Climate Corps is an award-winning fellowship program that provides professional development opportunities for emerging leaders through implementation of sustainability and resiliency projects with local governments, nonprofits, and for-profit businesses. Through Climate Corps, we simultaneously help organizations address climate and sustainability projects and cultivate the next generation of environmental leaders. Since 2010, Climate Corps has worked with over 125 partners and 500 Fellows on 1000 high-impact projects.
As a volunteer working on Climate Corps projects, you will:
As a volunteer working on Climate Corps Education Outside projects, you will:
All SEI volunteers will:
Additionally, some projects will require more specialized skills in the following areas:
SEI currently seeks candidates to fill unpaid volunteer positions with significant skill development and networking opportunities.
Email a cover letter and resume to us at . Upon receipt and review of your application, a staff member will contact you and address next steps. We will seek to fill positions based on the candidate response and near-term program/project needs.
SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Paint the Town is an events business focused on virtual “paint nights”. We are growing quickly and are looking for an Events Coordinator to start soon. This is a part-time, fully-remote position with the potential to grow into a full-time, fully-remote role. This role involves working side-by-side with the Owner and Events Manager to support our corporate and private customers through their entire lifecycle by providing quotes, answering questions, scheduling events, and providing support. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people, working within a defined set of processes, and has experience providing fantastic customer service.
Administrative Assistant opportunity for smart, efficient, educated (4-year degree strongly preferred), social justice-minded, experienced admin assistant. Entrepreneurial, global law firm with technology and big brand clients seeks a Pro Bono Assistant for its Palo Alto or San Francisco office. You will join the Pro Bono team, supporting the Pro Bono Partner and Pro Bono Counsel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: handling all incoming telephone calls and placement of outgoing calls, maintaining Pro Bono Partner’s and Pro Bono Counsels’ calendars, assisting in booking various meetings and events, scheduling conference rooms and catering for meetings, booking and managing all travel arrangements, organizing monthly budget reports, financial statements and cost recovery reports, coding invoices for processing, assisting in preparation and editing of various PowerPoint presentations, Excel Files, and Word documents for Pro Bono Team, processing expense reimbursement requests, reconciling firm credit cards statements, assisting with submission of new business forms and conflict checks and assisting with running and preparing various statistical reports for Pro Bono client and volunteer databases. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience and at least two years of prior office experience. This position requires proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, iManage, and other firm applications (after orientation).
Available shifts: 11am - 3pm, Monday thru Friday
Cafe currently open 11am - 2pm M-F, but hours of operation could expand. If you have clerical skills, hours could expand.
Espresso experience preferred!
Opportunities for professional growth & management available!
Ready? Set. Go! Wheel House is looking for bubbly, welcoming, energetic Studio Staff to get workout goers pumped up for their next class at Wheel House!
Studio staff are individuals who just can’t sit still, are itching for ways to improve themselves and their workplace, and never back down from a challenge- no matter how difficult it may seem. Studio staff are also adaptable and can change from fun and energetic to a let’s get down to business attitude. They can also handle working in both an individual and group environment.
The Position: Studio Assistant
As Studio Staff you will help with the multiple classes that Wheel House has to offer!
Studio Staff must be able to do the following:
Skills We Look for:
Preferred but not Required
Seeking part time assistant for medical marijuana doctor's office. You must be reliable, friendly, computer literate,and task master. You must have verifiable references. Please send photo to JackMonroe213@gmail.com but not required.
We are seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive project success.
A well-established finance firm near Embarcadero is seeking a high-level Executive Assistant to support a few investment professionals on their team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably within professional services. Candidates should have exceptional attention to detail, a friendly demeanor, and a collaborative mindset.
Perks include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, strong benefits package, and the opportunity to work with the best of the best! This role is currently a remote position but will eventually be based in their office.
Please submit your resume in Word format for immediate consideration!
My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Administrative Assistant for a prominent Biotech/Pharma client of ours. This position is located in South San Francisco, CA. Details for the position are as follows:
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Long Term Position
Pay Range: $34-38.85/hour
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will be providing executive level support within a medical device company. Key functions will include calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, event planning and additional administrative functions.
A fine sewing workroom based in the Mission District of San Francisco is seeking an organized, detail oriented, efficient, and outgoing Design Assistant /Office Administrator to assist in the day to day operations of our company.
About our Company: We have been in the industry for 30+ years and set the standard for high end drapery workrooms in San Francisco. We specialize in production of fine soft furnishings including but not limited to window coverings, pillows, and bedding. We work predominantly with designers to fabricate high end custom items for their clients.
About the Position: The design industry is all about the details! The candidate must be extremely detail oriented, confident, and have a strong work ethic! The Office Administrator/Design Assistant must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and familiar with QuickBooks. We are looking for someone comfortable in a small company environment with the internal drive and disciplined work ethic to handle a diverse set of responsibilities. It is essential that the candidate it a team player. It will be important to be able to prioritize office needs quickly, execute them with accuracy, and do it all efficiently.
Administrative / Design Assistant Responsibilities include:
· Administrative duties for soft furnishing fabrication including estimating, ordering materials, creating purchase orders, tracking orders, scheduling installations, and invoicing.
· Assist in writing up work orders for fabrication
· Interface with designers on a daily basis to confirm/finalize production details
· Typical office procedures such as answering phones, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, as well as using scanner and fax machines
· Provide administrative support for management
· Receive and check in Fabrics/Trims/Hardware to be used in design projects
· Update office Spreadsheets and Logs
· Assist Principals in design projects including shopping for fabrics, organizing fabric samples, approving CFA’s etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send resume & cover letter in pdf format for consideration to email@example.com .
We are seeking an administrative assistant for our dental practice in SOMA. We are a boutique practice that provides excellent dentistry and great customer service to our patients. We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, detail oriented and is ready to grow with our wonderful team. This position can be a full or part time. We offer a competitive compensation with a full benefit package.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, customer-driven professional to join our sales team. If you possess excellent communications skills, driven, outgoing and have a can-do attitude we would like to speak with you.
This position will support the Vice President of Sales and the Sales Team/, you will process inbound customer requests in a timely manner and solicits sales from current and prospective accounts. You will support marketing efforts to increase sales and improve profitability. As a member of our sales team you will partner with the Vice President to meet customer expectations and promote PCC’s services.
1. Lead Generation & Qualifying
2. Working with Vice President to compose proposals and presentations
3. Answer inbound telephone inquiries/requests from customers
4. Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of PCC services.
5. Work with production team and clients on scheduling
6. Manage trade shows and marketing efforts
7. CRM data base management
8. Coordinate and oversee invoicing process
9. Contact new/repeat clients to schedule appointments
10. Phone and email marketing activities
11, Coordinate/arrange travel, team building and networking events
12. Order marketing material and tradeshow giveaways
· Solid Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Functional/Technical Skills (Must be computer proficient and efficient with technology)
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Organizational Agility
· Conflict Management
· Peer Relationships
· Problem Solving
· Time Management
· Detailed orientated
· Can do attitude
· Ability to be a self-starter
· Able to Succeed in fast paced environment
• Some college preferred.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
To apply for this position, send you cover letter and resume to ATTN: Vice President of Sales . In you cover letter, be sure to include information about your personal interests, hobbies and any other information that you feel may be of interest. Hiring Organization: Precision Concrete Cutting, an equal opportunity employer.
Administrative Assistant Position
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the project staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the administrative assistant range from filing, data entry, document control, union and non-union construction payroll, accounts payable, and other administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Candidates must be detail-oriented with strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat. Explorer contract manager, Heavy Job/ HCSS, Nice Touch, LCPTracker, FileZilla)
• Candidates must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug test
• Willing to travel to job site locations
• Commitment to excellence and high standards. Ability to properly handle confidential information
• Ability to research appropriate laws that affect the accounting work
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
• Acute attention to deadlines
• Maintain files and logs so they remain updated and easily accessible for our document control system
• Review and enter payroll for union personnel
• Process accounts payable
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
• Take minutes of meetings
• Assist in office management and organization procedures
• Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.)
• Process orientation and on-boarding of union new hires and terminations for union staff
• Assist with human resources, compliance, safety, and other regulatory needs
• Perform other office duties as assigned
• Prepare extra work bills in Nice Touch program
• Proven experience as administrative assistant or other similar position
• Basic accounting
• Working knowledge of office devices and processes
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• High school diploma (business degree or similar degree preferred but not required)
• 2 years’ experience in the construction industry required
Brosamer & Wall offers excellent competitive salaries, full medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, including 401K. If you are looking to work with a well-established secure company, one that specializes in difficult and unique construction opportunities, look no further. We are looking for individuals who are committed to business excellence and who want to excel and advance their career.
The position is open immediately.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp to Perm Receptionist Admin Assistant needed.
Our Client's team is smart, dedicated, open minded, fun, and composed of the rigging industry's best talent. They offer the highest quality rigging products in the country.
Suitable candidates should have the following experience:
About our Client:
Our Client is a source for the highest quality wire rope, wire rope slings wire rope assemblies, Twin-Path® high performance fiber slings, chains and rigging products in the country.
For over fifty years, they have been supplying the finest quality rigging products to California, Arizona, Nevada and Washington State. In 2003 they received ISO 9001:2000 Registration. This certification exemplifies the Group’s commitment to excellence in all aspects of manufacturing, sales and service.
Our testing facilities are capable of testing wire rope slings, Twin-Path® slings, and braided wire rope slings to capacities over 600 tons. Fall protection is a very important aspect of our rigging business as we supply harnesses, lanyards, lifelines and all types of tie-off hardware and shock absorbers for all applications.
This job is a temp or evaluation to permanent position. You will be employed through Express Employment Professionals while on assignment with our client. Our client will evaluate you and your performance to determine if they would like you to permanently join their team. The temporary/evaluation period is 720 hours.
BGI Construction is looking to fill the role of an administrative assistant position with experience in the construction industry.
We are looking for someone who can fulfill the following tasks:
Sorting mail, answering phones, taking messages and following up with owners and customers
Organize meetings, arrange travel, manage records and monitor expenses
Responsible for coordinating activities, such as workshops and meetings, off the job site
Training and supervising other clerical staff
Deadlines are important to this position, so administrative assistants need to be good at prioritizing tasks to make sure that multiple deadlines are met
Knowledge of current office practices and software, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Textura, and Quickbooks
Essential bookkeeping, invoice contractors and suppliers
Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks an Administrative Assistant for medical office buildings in Oakland, Fremont and Santa Rosa. We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities
We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and proactive senior administrative professional to provide administrative support to the Ops/Systems within Global Patient Safety. The position will be based in Foster City, CA.
• Interface cross-functionally within the department and external parties to provide information and answer queries.
• Interface with a broad range of internal management and staff in the course of meeting a wide range of administrative needs.
• Attend meetings and accurately take minutes, capturing the essence of the discussion and note action items for follow-up.
• Schedule candidate interviews and arrange hotel and travel accommodations ensuring a positive candidate experience in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
• Anticipate and successfully arrange for needed resources in order to meet timelines
• Under manager’s direction, create draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data.
• Coordinate large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
• Liaise with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinate, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
• Assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
• Assist in the orientation and onboarding of new staff.
• Act as a resource to other administrative assistants and cover if he/she is out of the office.
• Maintain manager’s calendar to schedule meetings; proactively reconcile scheduling conflicts; coordinate materials, equipment, and catering for conference room meetings; and distribute materials and welcome/escort guests.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for manager and other team members as necessary and prepare Concur travel and expense reports as needed.
• Manage contracts processing, including facilitating vendor contracts and forms, purchase orders and invoices .
• Assist with facilitation of the procurement of supplies for the department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• High level of integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
• Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
• Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents
• Demonstrate high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Work under minimal supervision; proactive and anticipate future department needs and prepare accordingly
Specific Education and Experience Requirements
• Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3+ years senior administrative experience supporting executive(s)
• Associates Degree or higher preferred
Are you interested in working for a company that offers the opportunity for growth and is a great place to work? If so, Please review the details below!!
Must be thorough, detailed, takes initiative, takes accurate notes, assertive, takes direction well, good organization skills, leadership personality, follows procedures. Bilingual Spanish is preferred!
The qualified candidate who assumes this position will report to the Executive Director. They will organize and/or execute all processes related to finance, payroll, and business affairs, create and administer procedures, as well as assume responsibility for the human resources tasks with the assistance of an external human resources consultant. Due to the collaborative nature and shared ownership structure of our organization, the Finance and Business Administration Assistant will be expected to interact and work with staff and members (program participants) on a regular basis.
Finance & Accounting (60%)
Human Resources (20%)
Business Affairs (20%)
Basic qualifications include:
Please provide your resume and a cover letter tailored to this position.
COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION
Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and our greater community. At California Clubhouse, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Uomo European Menswear, one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most prestigious luxury Italian menswear boutiques has an immediate opening for a full-time Retail Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate must be personable, computer savvy (Mac preferred, proficient in Excel) and possess great people skills. This is a demanding position that requires an exceptionally organized person who functions well in a busy retail environment.
• Provide administrative assistance and sales support to the Sales Associates and Manager.
• Process sales invoices with great energy and attitude
• Process special orders, online orders, and shipments
• Process and intake incoming seasonal merchandise
• Monitor and process garment alterations
• Communicate with customers, vendors, and merchant partners
• Maintain and update client databases
• Actively participate in local and digital marketing efforts
• Inventory control and light cleaning duties
• Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
Retail Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
• 1 year of experience (luxury retail environment a plus)
• Computer Knowledge or ability to learn quickly
• Personable and professional attitude reflective of our commitment to our customers and high-end clientele
• This is a full-time position and must be available to work 35-40 hours, 5 days of the week. Work hours coincide with store hours, Monday-Saturday 9:30-6:30pm.
This is a great opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit who would enjoy a career in fashion, buying, and luxury retail. Uomo has been in business for 30 years in the Union Square area of San Francisco. Uomo is a luxury boutique that carries exclusive and high-end menswear brands from across Italy and has maintained an excellent reputation for catering to fashionable gentlemen from around the Bay Area and beyond.
Salary Negotiable upon experience. Please apply in person or email your resume in order to schedule an interview.
We are seeking an Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and human resources administrative functions in order to drive company success.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT (SAN RAFAEL, CA)
The Administrative Assistant provides a variety of complex administrative support duties for programs, Senior Management and other staff as assigned. Many of the duties include call and email screening; maintaining calendars; scheduling; correspondence; typing; data entry, research and analysis, record keeping, filing, and document preparation.
The Administrative Assistant also maintains a schedule of administrative deadlines; ensuring that office systems and procedures are in place and functioning at optimum levels; identifies and suggests improvements; maintains filing areas, shared work and storage areas; serves as receptionist; intake/registration, maintains staffing continuity at front desk.
Program Intake Responsibilities: Schedules client appointments and directs calls throughout the agency. Makes follow-up calls for providers; calls to confirm "next day's appointments". Greets and provides customer service to patients, guests, clients, and vendors. Communicates clearly on the phone and accurately takes and delivers messages.
Documentation Responsibilities: Performs general administrative tasks; filing, organizing, data entry and billing. Assists in maintaining appointment system (Outlook) or other assigned system. Processes patient/client data entry for company various electronic systems in accordance with guidelines established by Center Point to satisfy internal and external evaluating requirements.
Administrative Responsibilities: Manages receipt and routing of agency mail (incoming and outgoing). Assists and directs callers and visitors to appropriate employees and departments. Ability to operate a single or multiple position telephone switchboard. Is able to work in a team-oriented environment. Orientation, training and supervision of volunteers on certain front desk responsibilities may be assigned.
And, other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS:
· Prior experience in front desk reception, administrative and/or customer service
· Commitment to working with diverse communities, including communities of color, homelessness, and users of illegal substances, ex-offenders, and persons with mental health concerns.
· Exhibits a professional demeanor, and can discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information and ability to work under pressure
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, listening, speaking and written communication skills
· Ability to assist callers and visitors in an approachable and welcoming manner
· Ability to work effectively with all levels and types of employees, management, clients and guests
· Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team
· Ability to multi-task and work well independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment; detail-oriented
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications(Excel, Outlook and Word), specifically Word Outlook and internet applications
· Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to work independently and strong organizational skills
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must possess a valid California Driver's license.
· Substance abuse facility experience
· 2 years experience working in a medical front office setting, preferably in a Social or Human Services Organization
· Familiarity with other community agencies in the Bay Area to make appropriate referrals
· Understanding of addiction, criminal, and homelessness issues and ability to provide non-judgmental, client-centered services
A Leading Investment Firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Project coordinator to join their team in San Francisco on a temp to perm basis! In this role, you will support the legal team with various legal and administrative projects. We are looking for diverse candidates, very adaptable to change and eager to learn, with a professional, articulate demeanor and excellent communication skills.
What You’ll do:
What you’ll have:
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Requires: Bilingual English/Spanish
Location: Oakland, CA
Administrative Assistant to the K-8 School Administrators (Long Term Temporary)
We’re seeking to Hire an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the School Administrators at a K-8 Bilingual education private school. Need coverage for academic year 2020—now through Spring 2021.
For experienced Administrative Assistant who would enjoy working in a school environment; shares values of bilingualism, educational excellence, diversity, international mindedness, and the cultivation of character and brings a positive attitude and professionalism.
Assist Scheduling and Coordinate Substitute Teachers for Pre-K through 8.
Provide Administrative support, for 2 Directors, draft correspondence, meeting agendas, maintain calendars
Strong Proficiency using MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook
Schedule appointments and meetings.
Maintain forms and other documents required by faculty / staff
Bilingual Spanish is required -needed for speaking proficiency and ability to translate documents into Spanish.
Create and maintain files, make copies, enter confidential data, and other clerical/admin tasks needed.
Organize and coordinate events as needed
Supports school events and tours.
Answer phones and email inquiries, respond to questions, communicate messages
Respond to emergency situations according to procedures
Assist with compliance with all health and safety protocols for children, staff and visitors
Covid Safety Compliance: requires Frequent Staff Covid testing- provided
Strong ability to maintain, promote and assist compliance with Covid Safety protocols
Must be able to work 8:00am -4:30 pm Mon-Fri.
Must be currently eligible to work in the US
Hourly Pay Rate: From $ 21.00 /hr
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance offered. Paid Sick Leave .
Quick Apply Link: https://ceg.avionte.com/talent/apply/quickapply#/step/1 (please use a Word.doc format resume.)