Basic Responsibilities and Skills
The Administrative/Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the store manager in day-to-day operations of Assistance League of Long Beach’s Thrift & Vintage Shop. Reports to the Thrift Shop Manager with a dotted line responsibility to Thrift Shop Chair.
Assistance League of Long Beach’s Thrift & Vintage Shop is a major revenue stream supporting Assistance League of Long Beach. As an Administrative and Sales Assistant, you will provide the store manager with help required to keep the Thrift Shop in top running order.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Coach and support member volunteers and sales assistants
· Conduct regular audits to ensure that the store is safe, and protocols are being followed
· Order and maintain store supplies
· Create consistent signage for sales floor, Thrift Shop Chair, and department leads
· Monitor merchandise to ensure dated items are marked down or removed
· General filing, research items, ensure proper paperwork in place as needed
· Asses and price incoming items to keep sales floor well stocked
· Assist store manager, chair, and section leads as needed
· Follow up with department leads to ensure items are being priced in a timely manner
· High School diploma or GED
· 2+ years' experience in sales and merchandising in a retail setting
· 1+ years' experience in a supervisory role preferred
· Ability to work evenings, Saturday and Sunday
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and social media platforms
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
· Excellent communication & time management skills
· Ability to initiate a conversation and maintain a positive and pleasant attitude
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated in a changing environment
· Licensed driver with own car and insurance
· Ability to regularly lift up to 30 lbs
· Ability to continuously stand or walk
· Ability to bend, squat, kneel, stoop, crouch, climb ladders, and lift frequently
· Ability to interact with a diverse group of member volunteers and customers
We are seeking a Waiting List Coordinator for a role at Alpha Property Management's Los Angeles office. Alpha Property Management manages approximately 2500 units of conventional and affordable multifamily housing throughout California.
Under the direct supervision of the Leasing and Compliance Specialist, and following prescribed department, office and firm procedures, the Waiting List Assistant is responsible for supporting the Leasing and Compliance Specialist with 4350.3 Procedures outlined by HUD, assisting with and conducting Annual Contracts (Re-certifications) and Interims. The Waiting List Assistant is expected to maintain all tenant files as outlined by HUD and Company standards. Above all, the Waiting List Assistant must fulfill the needs of the Company in a manner which is consistent with the Company's Core Values.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
Minimum Qualifications/ Education and Experience
We offer a flexible benefits package including:
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Regular Full-time (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Leading Law firm specializing in International Trade, Business, and Intellectual Property has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. The position will be located in Orange County.
Duties primarily include office administration, case filing and organization, research, billing and invoicing clients, data entry, and answering phone lines. We are seeking a candidate who is highly detail-oriented, punctual and reliable, has a good attitude and a willingness to acquire new skills and maintains a high degree of professionalism. This candidate must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
Now hiring for a Part-Time Billing Admin! (20 hours weekly)
We are looking for a positive, fast-moving and task oriented administrative assistant to support us with medical billing through office ally, quickbooks reconciling and management of ADP payroll and Staff onboarding. Preferred schedule shifts would be 9:30am until 1:30pm during the weekdays (Monday-Friday). Possibility of increased hours if there is a good fit. Must have experience with medical billing and understand the language of claims as will be expected to communicate with insurance companies on our behalf to ensure claims are submitted correctly and our practice is paid. Must be comfortable with using technology, and have experience with Quickbooks to be able to reconcile payments/monies and be able to run reports in the ADP, Office Ally and Quickbooks systems.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
OJ Professional Services is a very busy office providing professional services to a majority Latino community. Looking for 1-2 administrative assistants with experience in customer service, particularly in an office environment.
Duties include answering phone calls, greeting clients, reviewing emails, drafting letters, and general office administrative duties.
Full-time applicants are preferred, however we can work with a qualified part-time applicant.
Crimsafe North America, a wholesale manufacturer of security window and door screens in La Mirada, has an immediate need for an administrative assistant seeking a fun working atmosphere with a growing, entrepreneurial company. You must have a great phone voice, with excellent communication and follow-up skills. We’re looking for motivated, outgoing individuals to join us in this excellent opportunity. Working in a supportive team environment, you would have the opportunity to be an important member of the Crimsafe team. Enjoy growth potential when you apply your talents with us!
This position performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as answering phones, drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and providing information to callers.
REQUISITE EDUCATION: High school.
REQUISITE EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1 years inside sales / account management experience
Variety of duties; getting mail from mail box at building, opening mail, contacting Housing Authority for lack of payments, handling inspections; letting the manager of the particular building know when it will take place, re-inspections need to be followed up with manager again and any possible fumigation and dealing with paperwork for evictions. Once or twice a month sending out 3 day notices. Will train for back up to accounting; payables, receivables, month end reports. enter invoices when running checks, twice a month and enter tenant's rents as they come in. Bank scanner to do deposits. Quick learner, good note taker to do job on your own. Duties might involve making calls to get quotes for homeowners and vehicle insurance policies. Background in dealing with City of LA for benchmark utilities would be most helpful.
Computer knowledge a MUST; Outlook, Word and Excel used most every day.
MUST have accounting experience to back up A/P and A/R person.
Top Real Estate Agent in Beverly Hills looking for a Real Estate/Executive Assistant. This is an amazing opportunity to get hands-on with a variety of projects and work within a fun group of professionals.
Provide support to manage marketing initiatives from development to execution. Demonstrate ability to think creatively and provide solid rationale for recommendations.
1. Implement assigned projects within time constraints.
2. Work with outside vendors such as graphic designers, and print shops.
3. Maintain an easy workflow
4. Develop and manage all listing, & prospecting packages.
5. Organize the office
7. Assist with administrative and real estate related office work such as answering phones, setting up appointments, attending photo shoots, hold open house events, organize open house signs, adding and editing new listings on various real estate sites, preparing homes for sale.
8. Manage inventory and re-ordering of promotional items and collateral.
9. Assist to plan and execute corporate events.
10. Organize workflow and office
11. Provide up-to date information to our marketing division for our: newsletter, property postcards and brochures, corporate website, social media, campaign content, collateral and manuals.
12. Maintain schedules, deadlines and project status for each transaction/listing
13. Assist Client Relation Managers and owner as needed
14. Assist with the escrow process.
15. Other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Advanced Google Suite knowledge
2. Knowledge of The MLS, Zip Forms, and DocuSign
3. Calendar Management Experience
4. Experience with database management.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
7. Must be creative; be able to meet tight deadlines and a team player.
8. Familiar with maintaining a brand.
9. Strong understanding reputation management (Yelp, Apt Ratings) Social Media, YouTube, and Google+.
10. Familiar with photography and photo retouching.
11. Focused and detail oriented; great organizational skills both digital and paper files.
12. Works well under pressure, takes direction well and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
13. Welcomes the need to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
14. Must have own transportation.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Minimum 2 years real estate experience
Garden View Landscape Nursery and Pools is an award-winning Outdoor Construction, Landscape Maintenance and Wholesale and Retail Nursery Company. In business for 42 years. Winner of 108 Awards from the California Landscape Contractors Association Including Best in State, Best design Build-in State, and many Sweepstakes awards (Best of all entries).
Our team consists of quality people that take the pride in being the best at what they do and contributing to a great team, that have integrity and empathy in their core and enjoy working in the "Spirit of Constant Improvement."
We are looking for an office team member that can take over the administrative responsibilities of our long time administrative assistant while she is away on medical leave. From that point we intend to cultivate a role in either purchase/expense management or Human Relations (HR) management based on fit and skill set.
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
Maintain contact lists
Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Order office supplies
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Provide information by answering questions and requests
Research and creates presentations
Handle multiple projects
Prepare and monitor invoices
Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
Cover the reception desk when required
Maintain computer and manual filing systems
Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Take accurate minutes of meetings
Coordinate office procedures
Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
Resolve administrative problems
Receive, sort and distribute the mail
Answer telephone calls and pass them on
Manage staff appointments
Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
Coordinate repairs to office equipment
Greet and assist visitors to the office
Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficient in MS Office
At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
Administrative Writing Skills
Microsoft Office Skills
Office Administration Procedures
Attention to Detail
Discretion and Judgment
We are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE and we are URGENTLY HIRING!
Our company works in the restoration industry with a concentration on contents/personal property. The clients we work with have recently experienced a difficult loss such as a fire or flood and our work requires a careful hand and compassionate attitude. We are urgently looking to add an exceptional administrative assistant to our team! The ideal candidate has a background in the restoration, construction, or insurance industries.
- Corresponding with clients and adjusters via telephone and email
- Entering job information, notes, and tasks in DASH
- Data Entry to include entering total loss inventories in Excel
- Writing invoices & estimates on Xactimate
- Updating and organizing physical and digital files
- General miscellaneous office support and duties as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Be punctual and responsible
- Must be willing to submit to a full background check and random drug testing
- Experience in the restoration industry
- Experience with Dash and Xactimate
- Monday – Friday / 7 AM – 4 PM (1-hour lunch)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly employment is based on experience; $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Paid overtime
- Company medical/dental/vision available after 60 days of employment
Job Type: Full-time
F/T Medical Assistant position available for Experienced Medical Assistant who can multi-task and rotate between Front and Back Office.
Our medical office is seeking well qualified; detail oriented Medical Assistant who possess the follow qualities:
-excellent interactions with patients
-able to take patient medical histories
-focus on patient care
-able to work with multiple MDs; RN and PAs
-ability to work in a fast pace environment
-ability to travel between local offices
EXCELLENT SALARY AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE
Provides advanced administrative support associated with office operations. Usually deals with complex and confidential departmental information. No instruction on routine work, general instructions on new projects.
• Completes special projects/ad-hoc reports, including designing graphic presentations, as delegated by management.
• Orchestrates and organizes project meetings, schedules and materials such as agendas, timelines, reports and presentations.
• Takes minutes.
• May perform desktop publishing.
• Uses a variety of software to compose letters/prepares reports for executive/manager review.
• Maintains confidential department files and records.
• Maintains manager/executives’ calendar; arranges meetings, conferences and travel itineraries.
• Screen’s telephone calls/visitors refer to appropriate staff member.
• Interprets policies and procedures in response to inquiries.
• May provide information to top level management, Board Members. etc.
• Reviews/screens manager/executives mail, researches issues and provides recommendations.
• May provide training/direction to other non-exempt personnel.
• Minimum three (3) years of secretarial/administrative or comparable experience.
• 2-year degree required; 4-year degree preferred.
• Advanced writing, reading and arithmetic skills required.
• Ability to respond to top level management inquiries and assemble highly confidential/sensitive information.
• Strong customer service skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
• Initiative and analytical ability to research and prepare reports.
• Proficient with software used by the department (i.e.: KP Payroll System, MS Word, Excel).
• Proficiency in MS Word & MS Excel must be demonstrated through testing.
• Word processing speed: 40 wpm required.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Overview: Harrington Group, CPAs, LLP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Firm. Successful candidates will demonstrate strong proofreading, analytical, communication and attention to detail skills; experience working at an accounting firm, law firm or similar professional service organization is preferred.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide administrative support to our Audit and Tax departments. Support includes proofreading a variety of financial statements, forms, and letters for grammatical and numerical errors; assembling and processing financial statements and related correspondence; preparing excel charts and benchmarking information; preparing statistical/informational reports; preparing certain form letters; and, processing and mailing audit confirmations. The Administrative Assistant may also work directly with the Firm’s Partners or Firm Administrator on special projects, as needed.
1. Must be thorough and detail oriented; ability to ensure content is error-free
2. Ability to use 10-key or calculator to efficiently determine numerical accuracy of information
3. Proficient in Microsoft Products and Adobe
4. Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently. Initiates follow-up action and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
5. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
6. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
7. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
1-3 years’ experience in professional service firm, with demonstrated proofreading experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Drafting Department of a manufacturing company in the City of Industry area.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Move finished drawings to active directories as required
· Update and maintain Pink Book indexes as required
· Back up other Administrative Assistant’s with scheduling and a variety of other functions
· Order supplies for the department, like paper supplies, computer supplies, printer supplies, computer system maintenance agreements, etc.
· File job jackets, costing jackets, and redistributing them as required
· File final order, change notices, reissues, support copies, and preliminaries
· Pull drawings, jobs, and quotes for anyone in the department
· Other administrative duties as need, such as answering calls, taking messages, typing letters, sending faxes, etc.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
· Proficient in Microsoft Word
· Experience using Microsoft Access is a plus
· Experience working within a manufacturing company is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Team player with a high level of dedication
· Strong attention to detail
Position is Temp-to-Hire
Shift is Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 3:30pm
Salary is $15/hour
OC Property Management Company currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant for our commercial property portfolio. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of office support tasks and administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, able to follow directions, possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be able to learn quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including scanning, faxing, copying
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
· Correspond with Tenants, Maintenance staff, and Vendors
· Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Update and maintain tenant/vendor/property information
· Other administrative duties, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
· Commercial Property Management experience a plus.
· Real estate License a plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Positive and can-do attitude.
· Great communication skills.
· Must be able to work as part of a team and independently, in a high stress fast paced environment.
· Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel. Organizing and maintaining files. Willing to travel.
Administrative Assistant position available in Monrovia, CA.
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources (HR) Manager, the Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistant, will provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources and Payroll/Accounting Departments. The HR Administrative Assistant duties will include but not limited to: scanning and filing, word processing and data entry, compiling and updating departmental records and systems, responding to general inquires, conducting new hire orientation, and tracking time and attendance. The HR Administrative Assistant will practice complete discretion and safeguarding of confidential information.
Other duties as required for events.
On payroll weeks:
Skills, Knowledge, Training and Education:
We are seeking an Admin. Assistant to our Property Supervisors to become a part of our team! You will help with admin functions for portfolio managers handling properties under our management.
Chiropractic front office part time position, bilingual Spanish with a good command of the English language as well (at minimum the ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of Spanish).
We're looking for a health-mined person with good people, phone, and office skills.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant Receptionist to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions.
Job Summary: Successful award winning family owned vehicle dealership in Santa Ana is looking for an experienced Showroom Admin to provide wonderful Customer Service and support the team! Responsibilities include:
Location: Santa Ana
Position Type: TEMP, with potential for Hire
Pay: $16-18+/hr, based on experience
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Seeking happy, friendly receptionist, outstanding customer service skills.
- The primary responsibilities of the position entail answering phone, emails and reports when appropriate for staff. Assist callers with any questions or comments; direct calls to appropriate team members, resolve calls when possible and professional manner.
- Performs general administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to multi-task as well as willing to assist in various projects as needed.
- Reliable, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Candidate must possess impeccable oral and written communications abilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Greets and receive clients, visitors, maintaining a friendly attitude and offering assistance and guidance as needed.
- Maintain office organization, assist in stocking kitchen, and office supplies.
- Monitoring conference rooms, maintain daily facility schedule.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to efficiently handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are imperative.
Position Summary: Provide Administrative support to all internal departments as well as support the Accounting team with AP/AR functions and other related accounting tasks. Will train on the Accounting aspects requires for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative support (coordinates and maintains calendars, creates and maintains various reports and databases, prepares and processes travel and expense reports, arranges weekly conference calls, answers office phones, sorts mail, fax, process invoices, filing, etc..) and other related administrative duties for an organizational unit or a department. Exercises independent judgment in the resolution of administrative concerns and issues. May provide guidance to the work of support staff as needed.
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Fleet Department in the operations of our Walnut CA, office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and a team player. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Roles, responsibilities and required skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School diploma or higher
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Bilingual – English and Spanish
· Vehicle experience or Knowledge
A background check, including drug testing, is required for successful employment.
Immediate need for a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
This position will start out 8:30 - 2 or 3, and in the next month or so will go to full time!