Albuquerque Institute of Music is hiring an administrative assistant, approx. 12-19 hours/week. Looking for a competent administrative assistant who loves people, has good computer skills, and is an independent worker.
Scope of Duties & Responsibilities expected: · Handle telephone/email communication and enquiries · Communicate with present and future customers in a professional, customer satisfaction driven manner · Register new clients · Coordinate schedules and appointments · Maintain company's filing system · Collect payments · Use content management system to maintain and update company's website and social media · Administer company's monthly newsletter · Fulfill other tasks as assigned to support company's ongoing business needs · Minimal office cleaning (taking out trash, wiping windows, replacing paper towels)
Skills & Qualifications required: · Strong organizational skills · Proficiency in MS Office and office related applications, standard office equipment · Understanding of Social Media ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Effective time management capability · Team working ability · Reliability, honesty, respect for confidentiality Hours: Saturday - morning/afternoon; one weekday afternoon/evening per week TBD (potentially flexible based on candidate's availability) Please no phone calls Send a. A cover letter b. A resume c. A list of references
• High school diploma or equivalent required, AA degree preferred
• Two years previous secretarial or administrative experience required
• Exceptional customer service
• Public speaking/presentation experience
• Must be a self-starter
• Strong computer skills including use of internet, Word, Excel and Access • Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment • Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
The Administrative Assistant/Resource Parent Recruiter is the first point of contact for prospective resource parents by responding to inquiry calls and hosting/facilitating monthly information meetings and other recruitment events. Maintain hard copy and electronic files updated on an ongoing basis and provide general clerical support to the foster care/adoption program
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary responsibility for receiving and responding to resource parent recruitment calls, scheduling/hosting pre-approval trainings, schedule and facilitate information meetings, distributing flyers in the community, participation at various community events, and complete Live Scans for families and personnel as needed (training and certification will be provided)
• In coordination with Foster Care/Adoption Coordinator, determines monthly projections for likely approvals
• Responsibility for tracking, processing and/or assembling completed paperwork related to resource family applications and approvals
• Collects, logs, inputs, tracks and maintains statistical information and generates required reports
• Opens, maintains, and closes in-process resource family files
• Responsible for scanning files to electronic case management system and maintaining hard copy up to date on a flow basis
• Communicates with internal staff and/or applicant families regarding essential paperwork and may communicate with external individuals such as CSWs, attorneys and other professionals
• Provides clerical support to foster care/adoption staff, depending on office requirements
• Receives and respond to all phone calls as needed
• May assist with various program duties such as intake or monitoring birth family visits as needed for the program
• Backup coverage for Foster Care/Adoption Assistant (Intake Emphasis)
Provide administrative help to the branch manager and also provide support to counter sales when needed. Must be proficient in Excel.
All candidates must submit to drug testing, a criminal background check and E-Verification of their right to work in the US.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
The Assistant Program Supervisor assists with providing an array of activities and programs to satisfy the body, mind and spirit of the residents.
This position may assist with:
• The activity calendar including planning and executing events.
• Producing the activity calendar.
• Creating schedules for community bus service including, but not limited to, local shopping, medical visits, scenic and destination trips.
• Decorating the community in a tasteful and appropriate manner for various theme events.
• Researching, interviewing, and scheduling entertainment for events while remaining within budgetary guidelines.
• Creating calendar of events that will attend to individual and group needs in terms of physical, mental and spiritual selections.
• Maintaining a relationship with outside sources as resources for resident activities i.e., local senior centers, religious groups, libraries, hospitals, high schools and local merchants.
We seek a candidate who will enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team-oriented community! A self-motivated, vibrant personality is a must! Experience in programs and/or working with seniors is preferred.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.