We are looking for an entry-level, part-time front desk administrative assistant for a multifaceted chiropractic clinic, gym and wellness center during the Tuesday and Thursday 5-10pm shifts, additional shifts may become available.
Our facility offers manual therapy/manipulation services, physiotherapy, personal training, Pilates, yoga, body conditioning, massage and esthetician services. This is a complex and challenging position (made even more complex during COVID) that requires an individual with excellent inter-personal communication skills, customer service skills, and someone who is computer savvy.
Training will be provided. We offer employee discounts on services and free facility access to our employees.
-Assist in managing front desk staff, and facility, spot checking for cleanliness, organization, errors etc.
-Review daily schedule of appointments
-Prepare new client intake forms/waivers for new clients with appointments
-Answer all incoming calls and manage general email inbox
-Check voice mails and return phone calls as needed
-Receive mail and sign for packages that are delivered
-Provide support to clinic and spa clients
-sales of gym memberships, as well as our other services
-Support trainers before and after group training, yoga class, and Pilates
-Maintain cleanliness of reformer machines and equipment before and after a class
-Keep equipment in the group training and private training room organized
-Work with Mindbody and software
This is a great job for someone looking for work in Administrative Assistant, Professional Caregivers, and Customer Service, so if that's you, don't hesitate to contact us! There is a terrific short-term temporary-to-full-time Administrative Assistant opening, so this might be right for you!
• Greet and assist visitors
• Provide detailed reports/follow-up to management
• Data entry into Raisers Edge
• Coordinate staff events
• Minute taking
• Provide support to outside events when needed
• Administrative projects when needed
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ yrs Administrative Assistant experience
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Advancement and/or Independent School environment preferred
• Excellent computer skills w/ Advanced Microsoft Office preferred
Our Family Pet Sitting has an opening for a seasoned administrative assistant with an exceptional work ethic.
We desire an individual who can keep your word, deliver on promises, keep your commitments, pay attention to your environment, stay focused, take responsibility, be accountable and respect people.
Our priority is to provide exceptional care to our pup clients and their parents. That demands dependability, responsibility, positive attitude, adaptability, integrity, honesty and excellent customer service skills.
We will not settle for less than honest, passionate about dogs, self motivated, confident, hard working and motivated to grow with our company.
We are a family owned doggie day care, boarding, grooming & training resort in the suburb of West Chicago (near Warrenville, Naperville).
We are in need of someone who thrives on organization, creating policy & procedure, training staff, implementing policy and enforcing that policy.
Our front office has times that can be over-whelming and other times where you are looking for things to do. We are need someone who is self-motivate and can find ways to improve & streamline daily flow.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of management experience
Passion for the care and well-being of dogs
Strict adherence to policy & procedure
Ability to work more than 40 hours per week
Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Enjoy working from home? Like dogs? Are you the go-to in your friend group for computer wizardry? Looking for flexible hours? Ever been described as "hyper-organized"?
We're a small all female team seeking a work from home Office Manager or Administrative Assistant. Role and pay will be commensurate to experience. We're looking for the right personality fit! Someone who can be lighthearted with our crew and out valued clients. Because being able to handle our client relationships is our ultimate priority we're interested in folks who fit into either of these roles.
Administrative Assistant role includes managing scheduling for a team of four, handling email, and invoicing. You must be a rockstar with computers. We currently use Google Drive, Front App, Acuity Scheduling, Squarespace, Slack, Quickbooks Online and Doist. If you have social media experience- we'd love to hear about that (but it's not required).
The Office Manager position includes troubleshooting automation and developing new systems to better onboard clients. If you have experience managing offices or with project management this is for you. We are a rapidly growing business and would love someone experienced in start-up culture who can problem solve workflow bottlenecks and research solutions independently. This year we hope to integrate a more robust CRM, increase workflow automations, and consider a client portal. We'd love someone who can bring ideas to the table once they get a handle on our current setup.
Currently the awesome human being in this role averages abut 55 hours per month. The schedule is relatively flexible per day but is roughly 2.5 hours per day (M-F). This can be great for stay at home parents, grad students, or others looking to supplement some freelance work.
Paid training at a slightly reduced rate for several weeks until you are fully up and running. Send us a rockstar cover letter showcasing your ability to be personable and articulate. Looking forward to meeting you!
Organization Overview: Not In Our Town (NIOT) is an Oakland, CA based national community engagement and media non-profit that serves a movement to stop hate, address bullying, and build safe, inclusive communities for all. NIOT is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our Executive Producer/Director and provide occasional support to our small core team of five staff members. Assignments may vary from week to week depending on our team’s needs. General responsibilities are as follows.
Staff Coordination and Support
Travel Research and Coordination
General Office Management/Organization
This position reports directly to the Executive Producer/Director. This is a part-time position of 15 hours/week. This is currently a remote position with a likelihood of transitioning to on-site in our Oakland office later in 2021. Please send your cover letter indicating your experience and interest in the position, your resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Overview: This position will provide support and assistance to the LMS Administrator and Learning and Development team, in the day-to-day support and management of the LMS, and related instructional technologies provided by Compliance Training Group. Responsibilities will include research, pilot-testing, implementation, deployment, and ongoing support of all implemented instructional technologies. The position will also serve the role of providing high-level training, and general support for corporate trainers, contractors, and executives using or implementing instructional technology for on-line, hybrid, and blended learning environments. The LMS Asst Administrator works with all team members to develop and deliver training materials for the use of the Learning Management System (LMS) and other technology supported by Compliance Training Group. The role also serves as a technical/functional expert and agent for supported learning technologies to other team members.
This position works as part of a team to provide customer service to Zoo members by phone and email, perform clerical work to maintain the membership program, support on-site membership sales, and reconcile membership revenue with Accounting. Job duties include extensive use of a PC and database. Upholds the mission and values established by the Conservation Society of California (the “Zoo”) and adheres to policies and procedures as set forth by the Zoo
.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Competence with Microsoft Teams and Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Ability to clearly communicate complex policies verbally and in writing· Excellent organization, time management and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency; demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently; ability to work independently and within a team.
· Flexible to ever changing priorities and urgencies; a can-do attitude is a must
2) Minimum educational level:
· AA or Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)3)
· Two years cash handling and sales experience
· Two years customer service and clerical experience.
· Two years computer experience with an emphasis on data-entry.
· Experience with the Raiser’s Edge (fundraising software) or Galaxy POS a plus
TO APPLY BY DEADLINE NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Email your resume and cover letter along with:
• 2 Professional references preferred
or you can go to the Oakland Zoo website http://www.oaklandzoo.org (under "Employment") and apply online.
If you choose to apply via email, please remember to put the title of the position in your subject -- failure to do so may result in your application not being seen/forwarded to the correct party for review.
In addition, you may pick up an Employment Application at the parking booth/main entrance (Golf Links Road) to the Zoo. You may simply return your completed application, along with your resume, etc., back to the Main Gate or to the Zoo's Human Resources office.
Please note that this job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed the people or person assigned to this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of the personnel for this position. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant, and personnel may be required to perform duties beyond this list or outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time or as needed.
Local boutique CPA firm seeking administrative assistant. Responsibilities includes: Client interactions through phones and emails, good people skill, accounts receivable and light bookkeeping function, scan documents and accurately filing to appropriate client folders, mailing, ordering supplies, attention to detail (important), fluent in Word and Excel, fluent in day to day computer operation, punctual and dependable, able to multi-task, good organization skill, general filing.
Additional hours required during February-April.
Who We Are: Family Violence Appellate Project was founded in California by two UC Berkeley Law students spurred into action after learning that abusive parents are often awarded child custody in domestic violence cases. FVAP was the first-ever non-profit organization in California dedicated to providing free appellate representation to domestic violence survivors with the goal of creating a robust, influential body of case law to change how family courts throughout California respond to domestic violence survivors and their children. And now, FVAP has expanded into Washington state! FVAP’s clientele is diverse, and we aim to serve individuals and advocates throughout Washington state, including rural, suburban, and urban populations from the most marginalized communities. We are committed to gender and racial justice and are dedicated to shaping Washington law to prioritize the safety of survivors and children by representing clients in Washington Appellate Courts, submitting amicus curiae briefs in cases of statewide importance, requesting publication of important gender-based, intimate partner, and family violence cases, and engaging in legislative and systems change advocacy efforts. We are also committed to supporting the statewide network of gender-based violence and legal aid service providers by providing training, technical assistance, and written informational materials, and by facilitating information exchange among statewide stakeholders supporting survivors.
The Washington office is small but mighty—currently just two staff consisting of a senior managing attorney and one legal fellow. Since March 2021, we have already accepted two direct representation appeals and an amicus, joined amicus briefs and motions to publish, and participated in legislative advocacy. Simultaneously, we are adapting policies and procedures, creating written materials and trainings, and providing technical assistance across the state.
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our small but dynamic staff of attorneys, fellows, and law clerks in a significant “back office” role in support of social justice. The ideal candidate will help ensure that the office is running efficiently and effectively and will be willing to pitch in wherever needed to support a start-up nonprofit program. The position is non-exempt, 20 hours/week, and at-will. The immediate supervisor is the Washington Senior Managing Attorney.
Who You Are: You are a social-justice minded individual with a solid foundation in providing administrative support to a small nonprofit team. You have a knack and desire for ensuring an office is organized and running efficiently and smoothly. Technology is your friend, and you feel comfortable supporting others in their use of it. You are compassionate and skilled at fielding calls and emails from people in crisis. Ideally, you also have experience working with survivors of domestic violence or other gender-based violence and/or in family law.
Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned): § Provide a full range of administrative support including processing incoming and outgoing mail, managing the office address and any changes/updates as needed; § Draft, print, copy, scan, file, format and finalize letters and other documents; § Answer phones and respond to organizational email; § Manage VOIP phone system and voicemail; § Schedule meetings, and respond to other administrative requests as needed; § Support active casework; track multiple deadlines; organize case files § Run conflicts checks for potential clients; § Create entries in client management application; review time entries in client management application for Washington staff; § Basic IT troubleshooting for staff computers; initial setup of laptops and related applications for staff (professional IT experience not needed, as we have an IT contractor for complicated IT issues); § Maintain inventory of tech hardware and software owned by the Washington office; § Assist with recruiting and onboarding volunteers and law clerks; § Order supplies and office equipment, track what is needed and field requests for supplies; § Consult and work cooperatively with others. § Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; · Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments at a given time; · Willingness to pitch in and help out as needed; · Strong verbal and written communication skills; · Ability to provide trauma-informed communications to people in crisis; · Strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate closely with others; · A commitment to working on behalf of survivors of domestic violence and other gender-based violence and their children; · A commitment to working in an organization that prioritizes anti-racism and principles of diversity, equity and inclusion; · Basic IT skills; · Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.).
· Demonstrated trauma-informed client/customer skills; · Prior experience communicating with survivors of domestic violence or other gender-based violence or individuals in crisis; · Knowledge or experience with client management applications/software; · Knowledge or experience with VOIP phone systems; · Knowledge of family law; · Past experience working in a legal office; and · Nonprofit administration experience.
: Performance of duties and tasks uses standard office equipment, including telephone equipment and computers. Work is performed inside with exposure to heating and air-conditioning. Must be able to lift 25 pounds. Currently, all work is being performed remotely through approximately Spring 2022, with the option to work in our Bellevue office if desired and allowed by public health guidelines. After that time, we are hopeful that COVID-19 conditions would make it safe for FVAP to reopen and have the option to return to the office. If that is the case, then the Part Time Administrative Assistant will be located in our office in Bellevue or Seattle, Washington, at least one day/week when the Senior Managing Attorney is also there, who will be providing supervision.
: The position is 20 hours/week. The work schedule can be negotiated to accommodate the candidate’s and FVAP’s needs, with a preference for half days, five days/week.
: The part-time Administrative Assistant will be paid an hourly wage of $25-$30/hour, depending on experience. FVAP offers benefits to employees who regularly work at least 20 hours/week. FVAP offers a generous benefits package, including subsidized health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance; 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer match after 1 year (assuming 1,000 hours worked); FSA plan for commuting, parking, health, and dependent care expenses; Employee Assistance Plan and travel assistance; 3 weeks paid time off/year, with longevity increases; 13 paid holidays/year (part time employees paid the hours they would regularly be scheduled to work on an observed holiday); 40 hours paid sick leave, plus additional accrued sick leave; and paid continuing education. Washington employees are also eligible for state Paid Family and Medical Leave.
: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, and reviewed as received (beginning December 22, 2021), until the position is filled. The ideal start date is January 31, 2022. Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Evangeline Stratton, Senior Managing Attorney, Washington infoWA@fvaplaw.org
: Your email should make clear in the subject line that you are applying for the part-time Administrative Assistant, Washington. Your cover letter should speak to: 1) why you are interested in working at FVAP; 2) how your background or experiences, educational or otherwise, have prepared you to contribute to our work and perform the required duties and any preferred qualifications, and; 4) how your background or experiences, educational or otherwise, have prepared you to contribute to our commitment to racial justice, diversity and cultural responsiveness amongst our team. Feel free to think broadly about your response to these questions, applying various aspects of your life and personal experiences. To promote social justice and best serve our clients, FVAP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse staff and providing culturally responsive services. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, national origins, religions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, and gender identities, as well as people with disabilities, survivors of domestic violence and other forms of intimate partner, family, and gender-based abuse, candidates from traditionally underrepresented communities and historically oppressed groups, bilingual and bicultural candidates, and those who are the first in their family to complete college or graduate school, are encouraged to apply. Thank you for your interest in FVAP!
Administrative Assistant needed for Keystone Montessori School in El Cerrito. Job expectations include: giving tours of the school, enrolling students, light shopping and ordering (must have own car), maintain student files, answering phones, record keeping, assisting teachers and business manager, general computer skills (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, and internet). Good grammar writing and speaking skills are required.
The position offers medical and dental insurance, paid school holidays, and a retirement plan. Salary depends on experience. Please reply with an email with your resume and cover letter.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:· Experience working in a preschool/Child care setting preferred. Excellent organizational skills· Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Has at least 12 Ealy Childhood Education Units·
Attention to detail· Able to multi-task & manage workflow
· self-starter & independent worker
· Punctual with excellent attendance required
· Team player
· Ability to work in a busy office
· Ability to take directions and ask questions when needed
Skills required: Proficiency in QuickBooks preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google (Word, Excel, Google Docs)
· Must be able to set up an excel spreadsheet
· Add columns and rows
· Link spreadsheets
· Create worksheet with individual spreadsheets
· Perform mail merge
· Proficiency in web-based programs such as Wix, Transparent classroom.
· Electronic filing
Duties include: Office support
· Answer telephones and transfer calls to the appropriate classroom/office
· Respond to emails/phone calls and requests for information
· Make appointments for tours from prospective families
· Open, sort, and distribute daily incoming mail.
· Assist with transparent classroom and tagging children's information to send home to parents.
· Assist with mailings and special projects as needed
Curacubby:· Prepare and send documents related to enrollment to parents
· Prepare and send employment agreements for staff
. Prepare children and staff files. Maintain roster for children.
Payroll support:· Payroll support - responsible for everything related to the time clock including keeping schedules current and updated, managing time cards and submitting to the director at the end of the pay period, setting up new employees cubby and time card, suspending terminated employees. Scanning times cards for document storage.
· Managing hard copies of invoices, student info,
School credit card:· Assist teachers with online charges using credit card· Post all credit card charges to QuickBooks· Scan and attach receipts to charges in QuickBooks
Full-time Administrative Assistant positions available, (1) at waterfront restaurant and (1) at high-end Marina in Monmouth County.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Sales Assistant / Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant
Westlake Village, CA
Compensation: Salary, Bonuses, Health Benefits
About the Company:
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Skyrocket Ventures has been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
We encourage you to check us out on Social Media:
To get a sense of what types of companies we work with and what types of jobs we help them recruit for, we encourage you to check our job posting sites:
We have a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment. We are looking for a versatile person to help us with a variety of office duties in order to make our company run more smoothly and successfully!
Not all experience necessary; training provided
Please read this section carefully. Compared to some other Assistant jobs you may see, this job is more fast-paced with an emphasis on making many phone calls, plus a variety of errands and random tasks mixed in. We are a small company, so there is less of an emphasis and need for much time spent on organization, paperwork, etc. The more frequent the task, the more the ability to do that task is valued in a candidate. For example, it is required that the right candidate can do tasks in the "Always" section, but it is only "nice to have" and not a requirement that the candidate can do tasks in the "Rare" section. The approximate frequency for each type of task is listed below:
* Pleasantly and persistently getting ahold of clients/customers – you will be expected to make at least 50-100 phone calls per day
* Answering, screening, routing all phone calls
* Conducting research and data entry of information on clients/customers
* Developing relationships with new clients/customers (email, phone)
* Company shopping
* Running errands (must have a car)
* Assisting CEO and personnel with any other duties required
* Interfacing with and negotiating with vendors when needed
On rare occasions:
* Filing, typing, scanning, copying, printing, organizing files, etc.
* Conducting basic training to employees
* Light cleaning (for example, clean out refrigerator every week)
* Getting help from technical support when something breaks (printer, internet, etc.)
* Maintaining company personnel files
* Taking the minutes/notes at meetings periodically (on average once per month)
* Event planning (company outings, parties, etc.)
* Salary, Health Benefits
* Casual, fun work environment, cool people, dynamic culture
* Professional and personal growth
* Positive, optimistic, can-do attitude
* Friendly, pleasant, kind, helpful personality
* Excellent verbal and written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to be in contact off hours for anything urgent
* A valid driver’s license and car for running errands
* Honesty, trustworthiness, dependability
* Ability to maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner
* Dedication and focus, strong work ethic
* Ability to work with or without direction
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
* Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
* Attention to detail
* Focus on not only keeping up, but moving forward.
* Ability to travel (on rare occasions).
* Ability to pass a background and reference check
* Sales, recruiting, or customer service experience
* Ability to find something productive to do in the absence of direction
* Ability to help facilitate and be a catalyst for the rapid growth of the company
* Initiative to conceive and implement new ideas to improve the success of the company
We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
U.S. Telecommunications, Inc. (USTCi) is a leading Sales & Marketing company based in Bradenton, FL. We are seeking an efficient and organized Office Assistant to handle administrative duties and manage aspects of our financial reporting and recruiting processes.
Part-time or full-time opportunity.
Please Respond with your Resume!
Expectations and Responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience:
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Your Income Opportunity:
Learn more about us at http://www.ustci.com/
(USTCi) US Telecommunications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With USTCi's undying dedication to service, the industry's best trained sales force, and the continued introduction of new products and technology, our growth is destined to continue. Come be a part of it.
Con USTCi abnegada dedicacion al servicio, el mas entrenado grupo de ventas de la industria y la introduccion continua de nuevos productos y tecnologia, nuestro crecimiento esta destinado a continuar. Ven y se parte de nuestro grupo!
Related keywords: administrative assistant, office assistant, administrative
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Company's Facebook page:
At Lakeside Motors, we provide a wonderful working environment and have an outstanding team! Experience is welcomed, but not required as we seek a team member with great communication skills and customer service. College associate degree required. We will train you in all required duties.
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH !
Please apply to this post and send your resume.
You may also call or text Ray at 214 727 9749.
Related keywords: administrative assistant, office assistant, receptionist, clerical
The International School of MN (ISM) is seeking candidates in the following positions: Discovery Camp Assistants (after school program) Part time 3:30-6 daily, your schedule will reflect your availability Spending time with students grades 1 – 5, must pass a background check College or High School Students, Retirees, people between positions If you are interested in working with students, this is a great opportunity! Administrative Assistant to the Director, full time Monday Friday Superior MS Windows skills, organization & working with confidential information. Provide administrative support as needed to staff. Ability to work alone or on teams/committees. Maintain files on paper and/or electronically.recblid ivxks3n125k74vojnu2d6m5gm71l9h
Admin Services Line
McAdams is a full-service land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering and geomatics firm located in North Carolina and Texas. We seek a partnership with our clients to create meaningful experiences through inspired design. Our employees are what makes McAdams different. We bring “experiences” to the forefront of everything we do and that requires special people.
To provide advanced administrative support in a fast-paced environment by completing multiple administrative tasks with competing deadlines, using extreme attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Anticipate needs of team members and resolve administrative issues with calm and poised prioritization.
Essential Functions + Responsibilities
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. McAdams does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas. We participate in E-Verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (over 40), disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Lawrence Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are actively seeking an Entry Level Office Assistant to join our Littleton Team!
Lawrence Construction Company is looking for an (Entry Level) Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical and other tasks in our office. Pay will be between $15-$20 (per hour) based on experience. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, maintaining/ordering office supplies and performing other general clerical office duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing and spreadsheet applications, as well as having the ability to drive a company vehicle when needed. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ingleside, TX 78362
Duration: 8 Months contract (Strong possibility of further extension)
· Work safely; promote safety within organization.
· Schedule, attend monthly sequential safety meetings.
· Assist in building safety requirements; promote and enforce good housekeeping.
· Manage calendars; schedule appointments; organize meetings/events for group.
· Manage office supplies, mail, phone coverage and other general administrative duties.
· Arrange travel (includes booking international and domestic flights, hotel, rental cars, etc).
· Review expense reports, VISA purchasing card for accuracy and policy adherence.
· Process purchase orders, requisitions, ACEs online; set up vendors in Oracle.
· Arrange passport and international visas for group.
· Coordinate office space, moves/relocation.
· Professional appearance/attitude.
· Maintain office files/records; maintain personnel files.
· Prepare agendas/coordinate travel arrangements for visitors.
· Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
· Review e-mail; proactively handle routine correspondence.
· Professionally interact with business contacts both inside and outside of company.
· Process confidential personnel paperwork (prepare employee requisitions, pay increase forms, relocation, termination paperwork, etc) with a very high degree of professionalism/confidentiality.
· Prepare monthly expense reports.
· Assist with the budget process; review/analyze monthly expenses.
· Track monthly expenses in Vista Plus and Oracle GL database.
· Knowledge of the Company’s purchasing and accounting systems.
· Drive a project through to completion.
· Knowledge of organization, policy, procedures and personnel in order to operate with a great deal of latitude for independent judgment on routine issues.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 10+ years’ experience in executive administrative positions with senior managers.
· Good communication/interpersonal skills; ability to interface with customers at executive level.
· Ability to type 60 wpm minimum; take shorthand.
· Strong written/oral communication skills.
· Attentive to details/accuracy is very important.
· Demonstrates tact and integrity when contacting internal and external customers.
· Make decisions about work priorities to effectively and efficiently manage workload.
· Handle many tasks at once.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Theoretical/practical business knowledge.
· Function in a team environment.
· Proficiency in use of office automation tools; Microsoft Office required (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Thorough knowledge of Oracle (Purchasing, Vista Plus).
· Bachelor’s degree
Office Assistant/Sales Administrator (Fully Remote)
We are seeking a Clinical / Administrative Assistants to join our team! The role will be to assist in a smooth work flow and be a part of a growing team.
Office Assistant/Sales Administrator (Fully Remote)
Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant – US CITIZENS ONLY
TMCI is looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, and taking proper inventory.
To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Office 365 and SharePoint skills and knowledge are a plus.
To be successful in this role candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Preferred Personal Attributes, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
This full-time position on our team provides full-benefits. For more information about our company, you can visit www.tmci-international.com.
Summary: The schedule of the position is between the business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm (40 hours worked) with a one-hour lunch. May asked to occasionally attend Monthly Board meetings in the evening hours and the possibility of assisting with emergency service duties. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following, and are subject to change based on the needs of the Association:
Job Complexity & Critical Skills
· The position plays a key employee as a liaisons with the internal and external support staff and residents, the Administrative Assistant must perform the job duties with a view toward projecting a professional, competent image and promote a positive team spirted atmosphere. Service residents in a friendly and outgoing manner is essential, while timeliness and professional appearance are key.
· The position is fundamental to the administrative and operational functions of the Association and as such requires established organizational skills, with attention to detail and solid time management, and good interpersonal skills.
· The Ideal candidate is looking to become the future Association Manager within 3-5 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Assist in the daily operation of the management office and administrative duties.
· Perform administrative functions including but not limited to: record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies, and other essential needs as required.
· Maintain, update, type, and coordinate account information in systems.
· Research any owner discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
· Assist residents with concerns and complaints.
· Research and document violations.
· Ensure that the telephone is answered properly, and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all e-mails are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Provide and maintains architectural approvals, maintenance requests, sale/lease information, as well as any other forms needed for the Association.
· Reservation & coordination of conference room events and recreation venues.
· Remote deposit of unit owner payments.
· Scanning and coding of invoices into online system.
· Establish relationships with vendors.
· Special projects as instructed.
· 1 to 3 years work experience in related field.
· Working knowledge of computer and associated programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
· Ability to multi-task, set, and manage priorities.
· Excellent communication and listening skills to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
· Keyboarding ability with accuracy at 30-50 words per minute.
· Must function in team organized environment.
· Must be proficient in the English language, multilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
· Able to sit for long periods of time.
· Occasional lifting to 35 lbs.
· Occasional walking up to 1000 meters.
· Employee reports directly to the Association Manager.
· Pay based on experience.
· Paid vacation time accrued up to 40 hours first year (after 90 days), 80 hours 2nd year.
· Paid Personal Time off, accrued up to 40 hours after 90 days.
We are seeking a Clinical Administrative Assistants to join our clients team! The role will be to assist in a smooth work flow and be a part of a growing team.
We are seeking an Office Assistant Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success with a fast growing company.
Our client, a Semiconductor company, is looking for a candidate interested in their Sales Assistant / Administrative Assistant role.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge in sales support / logistics and who is comfortable with administrative tasks. Must also be detail-oriented and a good team-player who is willing to support the team.
Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
We are seeking a Clinical / Administrative Assistants to join our team! The role will be to assist in a smooth work flow and be a part of a growing team.
We are seeking a Clinical / Administrative Assistants to join our team! The role will be to assist in a smooth work flow and be a part of a growing team.
High School Diploma. Five years of relevant experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Provide administrative and logistical support to program staff. Perform general office duties. Maintain correspondence and files. Initiate requisitions and secure Director’s approval. Coordinate data entry into Blumen database for initial application, routine updates, and annual updates for performance reports. Assists key personnel in carrying out project activities. This position requires complex computer skills with technical knowledge of database and a variety of computer software packages. Ability to work both independently and as part of a unit. Other duties as assigned.
· Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Travel required; position supports Academic Coordinators who are primarily in target schools
· Appropriate attire for meetings/presentations is required
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Satisfactory background and criminal records check
For consideration of this position, qualified candidates should RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IN ZIP RECRUITER and then forward the following documents to: The Renaissance Education Group, Inc., Attn: Internal Operations, via fax to (866) 770-4766 (as one packet).
· Cover Letter and Resume
· Copy of Academic Transcript(s) and/or Highest Degree(s) Earned
· Copy of Teaching or Other Certification(s) (if applicable)
· Employment Application (available at: http://www.renaissance-ed.net/jobs/TREG-Employment-Application.pdf)
You may also submit the documents above via mail to:
The Renaissance Education Group, Inc.
ATTN: Internal Operations
4841-E Industry Lane
Durham, NC 27713
This job announcement will close on March 26, 2021.
Employment application packets must be received no later than March 31, 2021. Successful applicants will be notified of application status in April 2021. All applicants must be available in April 2021 for interviews. Interviews will be held in Durham, NC. If you have any questions, please contact the agency directly.
Powered by JazzHR
We are seeking an Office Assistant Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.