Albuquerque Institute of Music is hiring an administrative assistant starting JUNE 2019, approx. 30 hours/week. Looking for a competent administrative assistant , who loves people, has good computer skills and is an independent worker. Scope of Duties & Responsibilities expected: · Handling telephone/email communication and enquiries · Maintain company's filing system · Coordinate schedules and appointments · Collect payments · Use content management system to maintain and update company's website and social media · Administer company's monthly newsletter · Communicate with the present and future customers in a professional, customer satisfaction driven manner. · Fulfill other tasks as assigned to support company's ongoing business needs. Answering phones, registering clients, scheduling clients, minimal office cleaning (taking out trash and vacuuming, distributing memos) Skills & Qualifications required: · Strong organizational skills · Proficiency in MS Office and office related applications, standard office equipment · Understanding of Social Media ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Effective time management capability · Team working ability · Reliability, honesty, respect for confidentiality
Hours: Monday - Friday afternoons/evenings , Saturday -morning/afternoon starting JUNE 2019
Please no phone calls
Send a. A cover letter b. A resume c. A list of references
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
Permit Advisors is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team. Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. S/he must rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Answer and direct incoming phone calls
Assist the Finance Department with filing and scanning documents
Assist Marketing team with drafting proposals
Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
Order office supplies
Book travel arrangements
Provide information by answering questions and requests
Run personal errands for the CEO
Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Book conference calls, rooms, transportation, couriers, hotels etc.
Coordinate repairs to office equipment
Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficient in MS Office
High school diploma or equivalent;
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiency
Administrative Writing Skills
Microsoft Office Skills
Office Administration Procedures
Attention to Detail
Discretion and Judgment
Clean driving record
Please reply with a copy of your resume.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
FLEX Irvine is seeking customer-driven and administratively-skilled individuals to service its diverse client base and support center operations. Responsibilities include welcoming center guests; engaging with current and prospective clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about services; providing administrative support to its Center Director and sales team; providing additional support to other departments as needed; coordinating day-to-day operations of the center; and maintaining customer records. Training is provided.
What we’re looking for:
What we’d love but don’t need:
We are a non-profit corporation located in San Rafael seeking a Bookkeeping/Administrative Assistant who possesses top skills and relevant experience, for 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will assist and work with our current bookkeeper and operations team.
We are in search of a person who possesses a naturally analytical mind, enjoys challenge and problem solving, is extremely detail oriented, takes care to be accurate with those details, and would enjoy joining and interacting with our stellar staff.
Responsibilities to include:
Compensation: $50K annually, plus benefits
Email to us at Jobs903@seiinc.org. Please indicate in the email subject line: Bookkeeper/Admin Asst for Non-Profit. Please indicate in your cover letter your availability to start. No phone calls please. Strategic Energy Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and strive for an inclusive workplace.
We have been in business for over 25 years, and want YOU to join our bicycle family!
Bay City Bike Rentals and Tours, a local San Francisco company and trailblazer in the Bicycle Rental and Tour industry, is looking for focused, efficient, organized people to join our fast-paced office team. Our office team is the back-bone that supports our operation, and we are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals to join our internationally minded organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and short summary of relevant work history. Hiring requires personal and professional references.
We are seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE Assistant to join our company and grow with us.
SIMCO Foods is a well-established Los Angeles based company, specializing in the national distribution of Foods & Groceries.
The expectation of the candidate filling this position is to do administrative duties, make calls to Food Wholesalers, Supermarkets, Dollar Stores, Convenience Stores, Casinos, Schools, Colleges, State & Local institutions, and other food establishments.
A general background in wholesale, grocery, trading, restaurant, or supermarket industries will be advantageous, but not required!!
This is a Full-Time, MONDAY thru FRIDAY inside office position.
Calling on Existing & New Accounts
Prepare Bids and RFQ’s
Sales & Quotation preparations
Creating & sending sales Confirmations & Invoices
Maintaining, Expanding, & Creating Customer Base
Resolving customer inquiries
Excellent Memory & Recall
Computer Skills—Outlook, Excel, Word
Strong Telephone Skills
Prior Sales & Customer Service experience
Organized & Detail Oriented
Bilingual Spanish – Preferred
Salary is negotiable, pending capabilities, strengths, experience and references. Other benefits include paid vacation & sick days, health Insurance, commission/ profit sharing.
Under general direction, performs diverse administrative and secretarial duties in support of construction department team members. May supervise routine clerical activities of others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Because all Archdiocesan employees represent the Roman Catholic Church, they are expected to conduct themselves according to the goals and mission of the Church in performing their work.
•Uses word processing equipment/software, types from handwritten material or rough draft copy; reviews drafts and finished documents to ensure correct grammar and spelling; edits for clarity or effectiveness.
•Composes correspondence, reports and memos with minimal input from supervisor.
•Acts as liaison between superior and his/her subordinates to give and receive information relative to assigned projects; follows up to ensure they accomplish work projects as planned.
•Acts as information source on department policies and procedures; interprets data and events; may develop new clerical methods to handle data and document procedures as necessary.
•Performs research to obtain information; collates, organizes and summarizes data for review and action by others. – Contracts and agreements
•Takes minutes at meetings; transcribes; copies and distributes minutes to those attending meetings.
•Operates computer to enter data, format and generate reports using standard software; analyses and determines software needs and recommends purchase as necessary.
•Maintains calendar; makes travel and hotel reservations for out-of-town travel; arranges and coordinates meetings and appointment schedules.
•Sets up and maintains confidential files and other records.
•May supervise the daily activities of clerical staff including assigning and reviewing work and providing training and direction as necessary.
•Coordinates meetings or events including developing/preparing invitations or other documents; prepares mailings; arranges/coordinates meeting places and refreshments.
•May perform written or verbal translation (English/Spanish) as necessary.
•May perform routine office duties such as ordering and distributing supplies, answering and screening telephone calls, copying, collating and distributing reports, etc.
•Assumes related duties as required.
Education and Experience
Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, typically:
•High school graduation or equivalent.
•One year of college in a related field.
•Minimum of four years experience in an increasingly responsible secretarial/administrative positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
•Basic computer skills including knowledge of current word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
•English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
•Construction industry experience preferred.
•Written and oral communication skills. For positions requiring bilingual skills, the incumbent must be fluent in English and Spanish or other required language.
•Communicate effectively in written and oral form.
•Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
•Maintain tact, cooperation and confidentiality.
•Learn, operate and use Construction Department specific software, such as the AIA Contract Documents program.
•Type 45 wpm in order to meet the requirements of the position.
•Operate standard office equipment and computer.
•Occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
•Sit for sustained periods of time on a daily basis.
•Perform tasks requiring intermittent bending, stooping, and walking.
•Sustain frequent movement of the fingers, wrists, hands, and arms.
*****For consideration please forward your resume
We are currently seeking an administrative assistant for a therapist's private practice here in Berkeley, CA.Duties:
If interested, please submit resume, cover letter, and responses to the following questions:
*Applications without answers to these 6 questions will be ignored.*
Please email these responses along with your resume to be considered.
Structural Engineering Firm in Culver City is accepting resumes for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper. This is a full-time position.
Candidates must have 2-3 years of experience in Front Desk, Administration Tasks, Bookkeeping. Experience in an Engineering Office or of website design is a plus.
This is a fast-moving position that requires someone who maintains a positive and calm demeanor.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
MUST have the following skills:
Have awesome administrative and incredible organizational skills but no looking to work in a typical office environment? Thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people? If so, we’re looking for you!
Sara J Pastries & Cakes is a growing, fast-paced, gourmet wholesale/retail bakery located in Canoga Park, CA that has been providing the restaurant, hotel and the hospitality industry for a decade. We are looking for a super dynamic Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative to join our team, long-term. Ideal candidate would perform administrative duties and process customer orders. If you’re not afraid of hard work and want an opportunity to learn please apply immediately.
1. Report to work when scheduled and on time.
2. Provide administrative, secretarial and project management support to office.
3. Review orders for the day and may review invoices.
4. Check bills for accuracy and prepare for payment
5. Correspond with customers; liaison to delivery and bakery staff
6. Maintain Outlook calendar and schedule meetings and appointments
7. Compose and edit correspondence to customers and vendors
8. Organize and maintain accurate customer records and files
9. Assist in the preparation for custom cake/wedding cake meetings
10. Light Bookkeeping
11. Maintain professional atmosphere of office area
12. Work with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
13. Maintain strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
14. Understands and practices proper sanitation procedures and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
1. Answer multi-line telephone promptly when called upon with excellent phone etiquette, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.
2. Must be able to handle more than one telephone call at a time.
3. Accurately process product orders for customers in a timely manner.
4. Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store, as well as, practice suggestive selling.
5. Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the bakery.
6. Maintain strong product knowledge and help drive sales
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
2. Very strong computer skills: Complete proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, some Quickbooks (a plus).
3. Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a calm and efficient manner; able to finish tasks without frustration, at times when there are constant disruptions
4. Extremely organized and enjoy administrative work
5. Strong sense of urgency with exceptional follow-through skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Desire to work in a fast-paced growing company and gain responsibility
7. Desire to work with customers and assist in their needs.
8. Excellent people skills, love working with people.
9. Ability to take ownership of the position and work with minimal supervision
10. Pro-active: take initiative to suggest more efficient systems when necessary
11. Flexible and adaptable
12. Discreet, able to maintain confidentiality
13. Must have a good sense of humor and a pleasant, positive attitude to handle sensitive customers
14. Excellent phone etiquette
15. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
24 hours a week Flexible hours
Want to spend your days surrounded by plants, collaborating with creative, interesting people? Want to develop your skills and gain valuable job experience in a beautiful garden environment?
At Flora Grubb Gardens, we’re always finding new ways to impart our love for gardens to our customers and make our store an inspiring place to shop, learn, and enjoy nature. With so many talented designers and gardeners among our staff and customers, our nursery has become a hub of creativity in the garden world. So many former employees have gone on to further exciting success, starting their own landscape companies and plant shops, publishing gorgeous books, and leaving their unique imprint on the Bay Area landscape.
Right now we’re looking for an administrative assistant to support upper management as our company grows. If you’re a positive, organized person and a great communicator who can effectively manage projects and attend to details, we’d love to hear from you.
In this role, you’ll handle employee paperwork and maintain HR tools to help our fabulous staff. You’ll manage our vehicle fleet and keep vehicles up to date with DMV requirements; maintain office equipment and supplies; provide assistance with insurance matters; and perform other general administrative tasks, like opening mail and scanning and filing documents.
Proficiency in MS Office is required for this role, and familiarity with Quickbooks is a major plus.
The Center for Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning (CCRTL) is a nonprofit organization based in Ladera Heights. Our mission is to provide professional development to educators across the country on the areas of cultural and linguistic responsiveness by building knowledge and creating the context to address the needs of underserved students.
• Provides administrative support to CCRTL’s Executive Director and Executive Assistant
• Office Manager: maintain order in the office, take regular inventory of office supplies, schedule regular maintenance and repair needs
• Communication Gatekeeper: answer and/or triage phone calls, mail, email, and in person correspondence and inquiries; pick up/ship out mail from our PO box
• Logistics Coordinator: arrange with vendors/clients for logistics, agendas; creation and distribution of event material (PowerPoints and handouts)
• Travel Arrangements: book travel, accommodation, and transportation for Executive Director, arrange master itinerary on TripIt
• Website/Database maintenance: maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents, scan and upload documents, update website, create and modify spreadsheets, oversee online website inventory, package and ship website orders
• Social Media Marketing (very very light): Run and maintain social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Mailchimp, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Perform other duties as requested
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Post Secondary Education
• MS Windows Office Suite proficient
• OneDrive, Google Drive and Docs proficient
• Type at least 45 wpm
• Previous office environment experience
• Excellent organization skills
• Professional phone demeanor
• Solves problems effectively and with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of (or willing to learn) online platforms: Asana, Airtable, Mailchimp, Squarespace, TripIt, Onedrive, Google Drive
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
• Works well in a team
• Energetic and upbeat personality
$13 - 16 per hour (depends on experience)
Part-Time, 15 hours / per week (flexible up to 20 hours / per week)
Benefit options available after probationary period is completed
Full-time shift available – Monday thru Friday
Momentum3PL, Inc. is seeking a full time friendly and energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Momentum3PL, Inc. is a 3rd Party Logistics company offering business to business home delivery & assembly services to retail furniture, appliance, & mattress companies in the Southern California Area.
The Administrative Assistant must have excellent customer service skills, be detailed oriented, organized, dependable, and able to multi-task. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing direct assistance to the Operations Manager in a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
Inbound/Outbound calls. Maintain inventory and ordering of office supplies. Data Entry & Filing- develop and maintaining a filing system as well as scanning driver documents into CRM software. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements when needed. Run out of office errands. Light A/R- collections, billing and bank deposits.
Computer/Tech Savvy: Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc...)
CRM/Insightly Knowledge (Preferred but not required)
Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Work well under pressure
Able to work well both independently and as a team member
Be able to prioritize (high paced office environment)
Punctual and Reliable
Determined and Self Motivating
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
$13.00 per hour to start
Full-Time Benefits Include: Opportunity to Advance, Paid Training, Health Insurance, Vacation, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.
Please include pay history on your resume.
Please send your resume as a PDF attachment with the subject “Administrative Assistant” by email (preferred) or fax 562-802-1138
E-Commerce Office Administrator-Assistant Buyer
CoTa Global is expanding and looking for the next team member to join our extraordinary team! We are a Wholesaler Distributor of fun souvenirs, gifts and toys since 2004. Our products are sold all over the world through our network of loyal customers whom we provide with the best customer service, and quality items at affordable prices. We are looking for a full-time, detailed-oriented individual with the desire for long term growth with us. Administrator will work closely with our creative team and have various responsibilities.
• Detailed data entry
• Work with Excel sheets intensively
• Reach out to and work with new and existing vendors
• Write product descriptions
• Upload data into various platforms
• Improve and enhance product descriptions, and keywords
• Assist team and executives with various projects
• Customer Support via phone and emails
• Review peers work
• Handle customer returns
• Collect items data from suppliers, web and observation ( measure products’ size and weight).
• Combine data from multiple sources into one file
• Create purchase orders, place orders with vendors, negotiate prices and deals with vendors, coordinate order shipments, handle discrepancies with vendors for credit.
Requirements to Apply
• Minimum 3 years administrative support experience
• Use Amazon for purchases on a regular basis OR worked for Amazon seller
• Strong command of English language (proper grammar usage, punctuation, syntax etc.)
• Proficient working with Excel
• Proficient working with Word
• Must have strong organizational skills and able to follow procedures
• Detail oriented!!! This will also be apparent in your organized resume
• Can multi-task and manage changing priorities
• Good follow-through skills
• Excellent professional oral and written communication skills
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Quick learner
• Ability to prioritize work and self-manage your time
• Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
• Hands on, energetic, organized, motivated, and team player
• High school diploma or higher level of education
8944 Fullbright Ave., Ste B Chatsworth, CA 91311
Hours of operations
8:00am – 5:00pm (Based on 1 hour break for Lunch)
$15-18 Based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Five Federal holidays as paid off vacation.
• Six paid sick days.
• We offer the opportunity to work in an open, business casual environment with interesting projects.
To contact us for this position, please email your resume. Telephone calls regarding employment will not be accepted.
This position will assist Office Manager and Administration in all the necessary daily operations of the office as follows: assist preparing proposals, scopes of work, contracts, work authorizations, schedule meetings, generate agendas, attend project meetings, take notes, generate accurate meeting minutes, distribute meeting minutes for approval, generate expense reports, project letters, filing into appropriate project folders, make project schedules, coordinate office timesheets, assist in travel arrangements, general office functions, coordinate special events, collecting and delivering intra-office mail and preparing mail outs. This position requires professional communication skills and professional and comprehensive written skills. Must be able to work in a team environment and possess a positive attitude.
Additional duties include:
Telephone etiquette, taking messages and maintain a visitor activity log
Provide quality control and project document control
Ensure the organization and upkeep of the office on a daily basis, stock printer, and plotters with paper and ink
Maintain office supply inventory, order or purchase office supplies monthly or as needed
Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Power point, Word) and Adobe Acrobat
Office Casual attire (professional) is require
Punctuality and consistent attendance is required.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II-Adult Day Training
Department: Social Services
Reporting Supervisor: Director of Program Services
Position Supervised: None
Demonstrate ability to manage the files for clients for Seagull Services. High School Diploma and one year experience as in data entry in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and standard software programs required. A valid Florida drivers’ license and cleared criminal background.
1. Maintain and keep current all computerized client records and related files.
2. Take minutes at CRC meeting.
3. Work with case managers processing documentations and client related paperwork.
4. Process clients’ short-term objectives and monthly progress summaries.
5. Process ADT, Residential IIP/IPE packets, amendments, and request for new support plans and outcome goals.
6. Data entry in SAMIS and Therap software.
7. Data entry of service authorizations for the accounting department.
8. Process discharge, termination reports, incident reports, record clients that have been reinstated.
9. Compose reports, correspondence and proof read documents.
10. Process client change of information forms.
11. Maintain roster of all program clients and their rosters/various related charts and files.
12. Create, revise forms, and maintain office equipment in the Social Service area.
13. Assist in training new program staff.
14. Serve as back up for the reception desk on a daily basis.
15. Coordination of down time activities and field trips for the adult day training program.
16. Act in a professional manner and display willingness to cooperate with all staff.
17. Report immediately any situation, condition, or circumstance that is hazardous or harmful to staff, clients, or the general public.
18. All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
1. Work involves the ability to work on computer.
2. Ability to bend and file.
3. Hours to be worked 9:00 am- 5:00 pm.
This position is not exempt from overtime pay provisions of the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
The above job description is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be all inclusive or limited as to specific duties.
Growing company seeks energetic, hands-on bilingual (English-Spanish) administrative assistant to join our team.
We offer a pleasant working environment, flexible schedule and lots of room for professional development. We are a Drug-free Workplace and candidates must pass a drug test. Compensation based on experience.
Flexible schedule. Will consider part-time for the right candidate.
Please email resume and salary requirements.
Chenoweth Law Group (CLG) is currently seeking a full-time administrative assistant/intake coordinator to work in our downtown office. CLG is dedicated to providing excellent legal services in a team oriented work environment. This position requires a proactive, outgoing personality with top notch organizational skills and the ability to handle a fast-paced position. Experience with customer service and/or sales is strongly preferred.
This position will provide support in two areas. First, to the managing partner and firm administrator as an administrative assistant. Tasks will include scheduling and calendar management, meeting and travel arrangements, and other projects. Second, to assist with potential/new client intake. As the intake coordinator, this position will assist with communication and prompt evaluation of potential clients, serving as the first point of contact for inquiries and coordinating onboarding of clients.
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, flexible, handle pressure well, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Able to professionally deal with a variety of personalities, highly trustworthy, discreet, and use good judgment.
• Demonstrate superior skill in written and oral communication, time management, and problem solving.
• Good customer service skills, listening and comprehension skills, and analytical and interpretive skills.
• 1-3 years of relatable experience in a similar role for a professional services company.
This role offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing downtown law firm with a firm culture, different from the traditional firm. You can learn more about CLG at www.northwestlaw.com.
For consideration, please include a resume, cover letter, and a concise paragraph stating why this position is for you.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
***This is a Salary Exempt Position***
The Project Administrator/Assistant will support the Government & Public Sector Division and the President of the company. The Project Administrator/Assistant acts as the representative for Bartkowski to internal and external partners and responds to inquiries. The Project Administrator/Assistant performs tasks necessary to keep a projects and company running smoothly, such as records keeping, resource coordination, scheduling, and ensuring compliance with government and safety regulations. You are a direct extension of the President and will be required to multi-task on a daily basis. This position is demanding and not ideal for a candidate that does not want to be challenged or does not desire the potential for growth.
The Project Administrator/Assistant can work on many different projects in a variety of capacities. They might work in an office or at a remote location, such as a construction site. Depending on the size and scope of a project, a Project Administrator may be responsible for all operations or only a portion, reporting to an overseeing Project Manager.
The Project Administrator/Assistant serves an administrative function which typically involves sorting and filing important documentation, as well as setting up design/production meetings, distributing project updates, and facilitating team communication by performing background work on conference calls or video chats. Performs administrative support duties, manages program or office documentation, and coordinates conference calls or travel arrangements. The Project Administrator/Assistant works in a supportive role which includes handling details related to conducting research; drafts reports, sources sought and proposals; manages and maintains project management tracking systems; updates and fields calls; and manages correspondence from the CEO and other Bartkowski team members. This position would coordinate Subcontractor and Teaming Partners’ Activities and maintain and monitor benchmarks for reporting purposes. This position will require occasional travel up to 25% of the time.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Ajilon is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant with 2 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting entertainment company in Beverly Hills, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the film and media industry.
This role entails providing complete administrative support to internal departments while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize clerical tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
· Calendar management and scheduling
· Meeting and event coordination
· Data entry, file management and clerical support
· Mail duties and assisting other departments as needed
· Maintain office documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Perform other tasks and functions as assigned to provide support to other team members and internal departments
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Personable, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
· 2 – 4 years of recent Administrative experience in a corporate environment
$15.00 - $20.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this administrative job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive the firm's success.
Proficiency in Word, Excel a must and knowledge of PowerPoint and QuickBooks is a plus.
Prior work in a Law Office is a plus
Granite State Glass has an opening for a full time Window and Door Administrative Assistant at our Concord, NH office. You will assist our expanding Window and Door Team with a variety of tasks in order to facilitate exceptional service to clients.
This is a full-time position with top earning potential and an excellent benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401k savings plan with match, paid holidays and paid vacations.
- Communicate with homeowners
- Assist outside Sales Team with administrative tasks
- Online ordering of Windows and Doors from our many vendors
- Process all associated paperwork
- Possess GSG Core Values: integrity, honesty and commitment to excellence.
- Previous window and door experience is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Organizational skills to manage the many elements necessary for client satisfaction.
- Understand and implement standard operating procedures in daily activities.
- Excellent computer skills along with the willingness and aptitude to learn and apply new skills.
- Embrace the Team atmosphere with a collaborative approach to customer service.
- Commitment to GSG / OSHA company safety program
If you would like to challenge yourself and be part of a team that takes customer service to the next level, please apply in person at Granite State Glass at 143 Loudon Road in Concord or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Interconnection Coordinator, Non-Exempt
Company: Freedom Forever
Location: Temecula, CA
Reports To: Interconnection Lead
W/C Class Code: 8810
The Interconnection Coordinator will report into the Interconnection Lead and is responsible for handling the daily administration of solar program applications, conforming to the operations schedule and utility requirements. The position interacts daily with internal Departments, as well as with external customers and Utility Companies.
Prepare, review and submit a high volume of routine interconnection documents in accordance with various utility policies
Daily input of appropriate notes for all interconnection tasks, manage project status updates, and generate necessary reports to complete assignments
Maintain regular communication with Utilities to ensure timely interconnection is processed
Assist department in problem solving, project planning, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives
Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents
Client and project communication and customer satisfaction
Close out projects and utility rebates on Solar Purchases
Submit LAWDP or other utilities and meter spot applications
Other responsibilities as assigned
Experience working directly with utilities
Strong problem solving skills and ability to see the big picture, anticipate problems and how they will affect the project team, and proactively address these issues
Familiarity with utility net metering, interconnection, and incentive requirements
Strong ability to use search engines to locate utility, interconnection, and engineering information
Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
Ability to build and maintain a good relationship with utility partners and internal departments
Ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
Strong competence in written and verbal communications
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Podio and other common office software
Adaptability to new software tools and online platforms
Administrative Assistant needed for branch office at large Real Estate firm. We are looking for someone who is motivated, sharp, positive, flexible, organized, detail oriented and has excellent communication skills. The candidate must be able to work independently and in a team. You should be a problem solver, work with little supervision, work well under pressure and complete assignment deadlines in a timely manner.
On any given day, you will be multi-tasking, providing support to the team, and doing office work. Phone and personal contact is a vital part of this position. This position is very fast paced and you should be able to work through and multi task through interruptions. For the right individual, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding position. Candidate should have a basic knowledge of real estate.
We are seeking an Energetic Administrative Assistant, who must have Microsoft excel & Quick Books experience to join our team! You will perform all clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success! Hours are Monday through Friday - full time.
Do you love fashion but hate working retail hours? Looking for an opportunity to join a growing company with over 75 years of history? Looking to find a home and some place where you can become a vital part of a small office?
Join one of the world’s largest wholesale apparel suppliers in their Miami office. Our client looking for a full-time, outgoing, customer service oriented team member that is fluent in English and Spanish. Some of the main responsibilities of this position are:
- Assisting eCommerce and wholesale clients with their orders, by phone and email
- Assisting the National Sales Manager with sales and administrative duties
- Collecting payments
- Data entry (must be proficient in MS Excel)
The ideal candidate should be efficient and organized, but more than that, they should enjoy working day-in and day-out with customers!
Located in Aventura, our client's office is open Monday through Friday 830AM-530PM. They offer fantastic benefits (100% paid employee major medical), growth potential, yearly increases and bonus based on performance, paid holiday and PTO, one to two weeks of international travel each year, and an amazing work environment.
Primary Purpose and Function:
The Administrative Assistant at Okuma America Corporation will provide administrative support to the Customer Service team members, Distribution and End Users to ensure efficient operation of the Division. He/she will support the Vice President of Customer Service, managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Okuma is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have Great People and a Great Environment. Attracting and retaining exceptional talent has contributed to us becoming the dominant global force in computer numeric controls (CNC) and machining technology. At Okuma, your voice will be heard, your skills stretched and your results rewarded. With dedication, talent and drive, you can build a career at Okuma. Okuma offers competitive compensation and benefits for full time positions.
We are unable to provide sponsorship.
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401(k) & Roth, Life & AD&D Insurance, Pension, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym & Tobacco Cessation Reimbursement, Vision Reimbursement, Paid Sick Days, Paid Personal Days and 12 Paid Holidays.
About Okuma America Corporation:
Okuma America Corporation is the US based affiliate of Okuma Corporation, a world leader in the development of computer numeric controls (CNC) and machining technology, founded in 1898 in Nagoya, Japan. Okuma is known for its technology leadership and world-class manufacturing, product quality and dedication to customer service. Okuma products are used in the automotive, aerospace and defense, construction and farming equipment, oil and energy, medical, mold and die, and fluid power industries.
Top Real Estate Company looking for a tech-savvy, teamwork oriented individual to join our Bucktown Administrative team! This position assists with daily branch office operations, processes listing and sales contracts, compiles buyer / seller guides, creates basic marketing materials and sets up and maintains client data bases in support of sales associates, management and branch administrative staff. This is a part-time weekend position. Must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday.Job and 1. Receive, process and/or review listing and sales contracts.Maintain files to ensure all changes generated are posted with copies and data entry provided to/for other entities as needed. Ensure accuracy and timely preparation of all paperwork, record and maintain sold records and prepare and generate reports. Prepare and transfer earnest money.2. Perform daily branch office operations which may include maintaining office appearance, distributing and processing mail, processing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling petty cash, maintaining office supplies and forms. Answer switchboard, greet visitors, schedule appointments and assist with client communications.3. May provide work direction to other office staff. Train new sales agents on office equipment and computer programs. Act as a liaison between sales associates and office management. May provide support to office management and back-up support for staff as needed.4. Assist training new office personnel.5. Create brochures, flyers/postcards, sign-in sheets, promotional pieces as assigned. Create letters to clients, presentation materials, sales associate introduction cards and temporary business cards. Assemble buyers and sellers guides. Set up and update client and customer sphere of influence databases; create farming database for sales associates.6 .Process license application paperwork for new, renewing and transferred sales associates. Ensure all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner.7. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.Education:•Minimum high school diploma or the equivalent. Secondary education preferred.Experience:•Two years clerical or administrative experience.Knowledge and Skills:•Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.•Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.•Strong verbal and written communication skills.•Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.•Strong organizational skills, accuracy/quality, detail-oriented.•Strong interpersonal skills, a customer service focus and the ability to work as member in team-oriented environment.•Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.