Immediate part-time opening for experienced L.Ac. in a busy multidisciplinary clinic.
Morning and evening shifts are available. $40 hourly to start with growth opportunities for the right person.
Note: Patient flow is limited by appointment only per NYS COVID-19 mandates. Mask to be worn at all times. PPE and cleaning supplies provided during working hours. Cleaning and sanitization measures implemented at the office.
Sales/ Administration Job Description:
As a Sales/ Administration Person (Zen Advisor) at Modern Acupuncture, you will be the first point of contact for guests and members. Youll play a key role in making each of them feel welcome and ready for their treatment. You will be responsible for presenting our pricing options to new patients so they can continue their acupuncture care with us at the most affordable rates. In addition, keeping accurate patient records, having a thorough understanding of our computer systems and maintaining a clean and organized work place will also be important for your success.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Our Acupuncture centers in Hudson County are looking for 2 licensed Acupuncturists for Saturday hours. Above average hourly pay based on experience. Great opportunity for someone who wants extra hours during the week. Parking available for acupuncturist in our office location also near PATH trains. Please send in CV for consideration. Hires will be made within two weeks.
Integrative Acupuncture and Massage Therapy, PLLC is an expanding private practice made up of Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists functioning throughout Nassau County, NY. We are in need of more professionals for part time positions. Hours, and location are flexible. Pay is competitive. Please be insured and able to offer at least two days per week. Send resume to Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Acupuncturist at Modern Acupuncture, you will be working with other wellness-minded individuals on a mission to better the lives of everyone who walks through our door. Your primary goal is to make the patient feel safe and comfortable and be an advocate for their healing. Using your acupuncture knowledge and Modern Acupuncture treatment methods, you will assess, treat and recommend the course of care for our patients. You will also be responsible for keeping accurate and thorough patient records and communicating with other team members about their recommended treatment plan.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Assess patient conditions by conducting brief health history and interview, observing patient and interpreting findings
· Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
· Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
· Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary
· Document patient treatments in Electronic Health Records system
· Adhere to strict guidelines regarding patient health information
· Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
· Light cleaning and restocking of supplies as needed
· Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
· Current Acupuncture license in state of interest
· Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
· Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
· Confidence in presenting and selling services
· Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
· Confident and positive disposition
· Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
· Able to use office equipment; computer, tablet, and phone system
· Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
· Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
LA Hyperbaric Oxygen Center & OxygenWELL are looking for a full-time technician in Woodland Hills to administer hyperbaric oxygen treatments as well as to help with office support. You will be fully trained. Certification is a plus but not necessary. You will also need a CPR certification. Must enjoy helping people and be self-motivated to be your best. If you have a background in fitness or health and wellness and have a passion to help people, we want you.
Assist and Educate patient
Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Sessions
Take patient vitals
Great interpersonal skills
Great sales background
Help with other office duties
Great opportunity for growth
Learn a new valuable skill
Open to Full and part-time positions. If you feel that you have the ability to connect with your patients and want a strong career where you can learn and grow then please apply. In your cover letter, please let us know why you believe you are the right candidate.
We are hiring for our Woodland Hills location Saturday - Wednesday. Some shifts in Brentwood are available.
Pekoe Acupuncture and Wellness is seeking a personable, responsible, and adaptable receptionist for our small wellness center. Welcome our clients to our clean and peaceful space, facilitate scheduling their massage and acupuncture appointments, process payments, and connect clients to important information! Join our awesome team 2-3 days a week including Sunday.
Check us out! https://www.pekoedc.net/
$16.50/hr, $15/hr for training.