Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist for a large beauty and cosmetics company in West Los Angeles to complete a long-term A/R project. This position will be responsible for the full A/R cycle and requires 3+ years of relevant experience in a finished goods industry.
What you will be doing as an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
You are the perfect person if you have:
This is a temporary position with the possibility of hire that pays $24-$30p/h DOE with Medical, Dental, Vision benefits as well as a fully stocked fridge, exciting restaurants nearby. This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivable professional who is looking to add a well known company brand to their resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our client , a manufacturing company located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA., is looking for an Account Receivable Specialist on a temporary to hire basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience handling accounts receivable and collections duties. This is position is scheduled to start immediately!
· Apply cash receipts
· Run credit card transactions
· Manage aging for assigned account portfolio
· Negotiate payment terms
· Perform collections duties via email and phone with a high focus on customer service
· Research and resolve customer chargebacks and deductions
· Prepare A/R reconciliations
· Prepare and record daily bank transactions
· A minimum of two years A/R and Commercial Collections experience
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Good phone etiquette
· Excel, Word and Outlook
· Food industry experience preferred
LEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE SAGE / PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING OR SIMILAR TYPE OF ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE!
We are a growing construction materials manufacturer and distributor based in Vernon / Downtown LA area looking to hire a Experienced Account Receivable, Account Payable & Payroll Specialist to organize and manage accounting activities for the company including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll & Sales Tax filings.
Handling incoming calls, Data entry, Filing, and interacting with customer's order and Invoices. MUST have experience in MS Excel & SAGE / Peachtree or similar type of accounting software.
Account Payable Responsibilities : Completes payments, receives and process vendor invoices, verifying purchases, maintain accounting files accordingly, and submit reports for check run.
Account Receivable Responsibilities : Create, edit and send Invoices to customers, collect and process payments from customers including credit card processing and daily check deposits. Completes payments, receives and process Customer invoices, verifying Invoices, maintain accounting files accordingly, and submit sales reports.
Payroll Responsibilities: Run weakly, monthly & quarterly payroll reports, verify and run payroll checks, file and pay local and federal payroll taxes.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports To: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding accounts and the application of payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
• Researches and negotiates chargeback claims.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalence Certificate.
• College level accounting coursework or an Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred.
• 2 years of hands-on Accounting experience in accounts receivable - Ecommerce preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Working knowledge of financial reporting software – SAGE
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
ACCEPTING APPLICANTS IMMEDIATELY!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a Medical Insurance Accounts Receivable Specialist for a temporary-to-hire position with a very well-established company in the Torrance area. We are looking for an employee who has AR collections background, claims processing, documentation and reporting experience and someone who can follow through with work assignments.
As an Insurance AR Specialist, some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for include processing claims, writing letters and providing supporting documents, running reports and completing open account transactions daily with low error rates. Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Additional responsibilities for the Insurance AR specialist will include:
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
Responsible for collection follow-up for customers for assigned letters.
Responsible for determining if accounts should be placed on hold and/or released from hold including Sales Representatives/Managers notification.
Responsible for maintaining and monitoring accounts
Responsible for running summary aging, reviewing on a continuous basis including collection of all outstanding receivables.
Review each account to determine if orders should be held.
Responsible for following up when payment is received and releasing account from Credit hold.
Responsible for sending out monthly statements to customers who request we do so.
Collector works with Customer Service to help resolve issues with customers.
Collector works with the Shipping Department to ascertain Proof of Deliveries.
Collector works with Sales Manager and Sales Representatives to ascertain more contact information when unable to reach them by phone.
Responsible for advising Sales Representatives via email that their customer is on credit hold and an explanation as to why.
Process credit memo when needed
Assist with check depositing process when needed and special projects assigned from time to time.
Answer & research customer’s questions related to billing, credit & their accounts.
C) QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED SKILLS
1. .Basic accounting background/experience
2. Knowledge of cash applications
3. Advanced knowledge in excel (i.e. vlook-ups, pivot tables, etc)
4. Computer savvy- experience in different vendor portals/websites
5. Attention to details
6. Excellent customer relations and customer service skills.
7. Professional communication skills, both verbally and in writing
8. Self-starter, multi task and problem solver
9. Excellent follow-up and follow-through
10. High productivity and have a sense of urgency
11. 2- 5 years’ experience of relevant AR/Collection function
12. Fast paced work environment experience
Professional Search Group (PSG) is looking for an AR Collections Specialist to join a leading distribution medical supplier in Santa Fe Springs, CA. AR Collections Specialist will be responsible for securing collection payments from your customers.
AR Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
** On offer is the ability to receive a bonus every quarter, based on achieving measurable goals.
AR Collections Specialist Qualifications:
Classification: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly
TRU Architectural is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a dynamic company in Hawthorne
The Accounts Receivable role is a vital role in insuring Customer invoices go out accurately and on time and our Company is paid in a timely manner. Responsibilities:
• Entering invoices accurately into the correct Customer and Project
• Collection calls as appropriate with direction from PM's and Controller and forecast monthly collections
• Running and reconciling A/R Aging report weekly
• Administrative duties such as scanning invoices, answering the phone and filing
• Assisting with HR duties such as entering new employees into ADP, helping with Open Enrollment etc.
• 2 years of Accounts Receivable or similar experience
• AA degree in Business or Accounting highly preferred
• Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel skills • Strong communication skills
• HR, some exposure to ADP platfirm, and some Admin experience
Coordinator for pain management; schedule verification with surgery center. Receive and obtain documents to prepare request for pre-authorization from insurance carrier for patients with potential pain management services. Ability to create reports in billing system to prioritize open AR resolution. Determine the collectability of AR.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities: Duties/Responsibilities will be accomplished by either direct involvement with client personnel or through subordinate staff within the client services division. These Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for reviewing pain management patient schedule and validating patient AR status.
· Ability to manage the pre-authorization request process for the pain management center. Complete necessary forms or online submission documents to obtain pre-authorization for pain management services with various insurance carriers.
· Organize and track pre-authorization requests with quality and efficiency.
· Respond and resolve patient & physician inquiries on specific accounts.
· Review accounts receivable balances and use tools available to obtain payment to resolve open balances from insurance carriers and patients.
· Identify processes that can be improved, changed or added to improve the overall productivity and quality of the department.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Prior healthcare analysis of accounts receivable is preferred but not required.
Communication skills: Professional-level verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively by phone, email and in person, with employees, clients, vendors, and patients, in a courteous and professional manner. Also requires effective listening abilities and detailed note taking skills; ability to draft correspondence.
Organization skills: Initiates, develops and maintains relationships with their AR team. Able to prioritize and organize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints. Must have the capacity to balance both short- and long-term issues effectively and handle many simultaneous and often conflicting and changing priorities.
Detail Oriented: Able to proofread typed materials for contextual, grammatical, typographical and spelling errors. Pays close attention to details.
Client service skills – Develops strategies and makes decisions that create value in client satisfaction; Solicits, listens to and takes action based on his/her clients’ feedback; shares ways to improve client satisfaction. Is happy and positive about providing quality service to new and existing patients, clients and coworkers.
Problem solving skills: Logically think through and solve problems involving several variables. Remain objective in gathering information and investigating issues. Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is available and willing to work required hours to ensure the department is operating effectively.
Computer Skills: Intermediate skills with Windows based software, primarily MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Medical billing software experience or exposure preferred
Commitment: Strongly believe in the mission and principles of ABC and faithfully carry them out.
Flexibility: Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is able and willing to exhibit support despite personal reservation. Is available and willing to work required hours to ensure work product is delivered on time.
Independence: Is able and willing to take actions and achieve desired results with minimal supervision.
Friendliness/Outgoing Personality: Is happy and excited about providing quality service to new and existing ABC patients and clients. Is warm, outgoing, friendly, professional and courteous at all times. Enjoys meeting new people and working with cross functional teams for overall company and project success.
Resilience: Is able to rebound quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness; keeps composure and adjusts quickly to changing priorities.
Initiative: Show willingness and aptitude to use own discretion in finding solutions to problems or presenting options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures; handles situations promptly.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Physical ability to sit, talk, hear for extended periods throughout the work day; stand, walk, push/pull, bend, stoop, kneel and reach on a regular to seldom basis. Repetitive hand motions on a frequent basis including fingering, grasping and handling. Ability to read handwritten and typed documents on paper and/or on computer screens. Ability to lift or carry object weighing up to 20 lbs.
The physical described above are representative of the physical and mental capabilities that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Anesthesia Business Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Florence Filter is seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our front office team. We offer training, hourly pay, and Healthcare Benefits.
Florence Filter manufactures and distributes air filtration products to help keep the air we breathe clean. Our air filters are present in air conditioners and heating units in hospitals, office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, and schools. We’ve been the industry leader in providing high quality products and services to our customers for almost 50 years. Our company is poised for rapid growth and would love for you to join our team!
Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Compensation & Benefits
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, Office Administrator, Office Admin
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
We are taking precautions to keep our employees safe.