Position is a hybrid role between Accounts Receivable and Payroll (probably 50/50 time, but that could change depending on need)
Individual does need to have experience in both areas
8 hour work day with some flexibility in start time, but is typically 8-5 or 8:30-5ish
1. Assists Payroll Manager in processing of weekly payroll.
2. Scans all wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner into payroll system.
3. Assists with processing of manual checks (final and adjustments).
4. Runs weekly Vacation and Sick balances reports and cross references with other programs.
5. Performs filing and upkeep of weekly payroll reports and documents. (paperless scanned to PDF)
6. Staples all driver wages statements to the driver checks and sends them out via Fed Ex.
7. Converts all driver wage statements from Excel format to PDF and emails to distribution list for operations.
8. Assists Legal department with any payroll related documents or research needed.
9. Assists Payroll Manager in processing fiscal year-end reports and reconciling W-2 information for accuracy. Reports errors in payroll accounting to the proper management representative. Documents any discrepancies in payroll processing to maintain a clear record of reconciliation and adjustments, and the mailing of all W-2 forms.
8. Assists staff with general questions related to payroll, leave accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits, and other pay related issues.
9. Basic AR knowledge (Cash application/Credit Card Charging)
10. Research and resolve unapplied cash
12. Assist with processing of credit memos, refunds and claims
13. Able to multi task, work with high volumes of email.
14. Advanced Excel; v-lookup
1. Must be a self-starter and able to accomplish expected tasks under minimal supervision; Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
2. Intermediate to advanced computer skills with proven understanding of payroll systems.
3. Experience with Paycom and NetSuite preferred.
5. Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal communication skills.
A Long Beach based service company is seeking a temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist for a 3-month project. The ideal Accounts Receivable Specialist will handle the full cycle A/R process.
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist is up to $25 per hour.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
A growing manufacturing firm based in Alhambra is seeking an AR Specialist on a temp to hire basis.
· Prepare and submit invoices, follow up on past-due invoices.
· Prepare and post cash applications and miscellaneous bank deposits.
· Post and reconcile AR accounts to the General Ledger.
· Prepare AR aging reports, assist with collections attempts on past-due accounts.
· Assist with month-end closing process.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred, or 3+years of prior AR experience.
· Strong MS Excel skills, ability to successfully use pivot tables.
· Prior experience with large ERP systems (Oracle, MS Dynamics, etc.)
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
CV Resources has partnered with a growing company looking for an AR Specialist to join the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
Stable employment history
The SAG-AFTRA Health Plan and SAG-Producers Pension Plan (the Plans) provide health and pension benefits to SAG-AFTRA members based on earnings thresholds. The Contribution Management Department (CMD) is responsible for the timely processing of employer contributions and participant earnings to establish health eligibility and provide retirement benefits.
This essential position is the first point of escalation for issues as well as the first level approver for refunds and adjustments. This position will do the work associated with matching contributions to earnings in trickier situations when the automation is unable to do so (i.e. if one payment is split between multiple earnings files). The Specialist will be charged with internal audit functions to ensure the quality of the work being performed by the department and help identify ways where the automation can be improved or refined. The Specialist will be the primary point of contact for and manage the relationship with AFTRA Retirement Fund. Lastly, this position will handle special requests that come into the department from multiple sources including auditors and other departments within the organization.
Essential job functions
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
An exciting start-up company in Pacific Palisades is seeking a motivating and proven Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should have great communications skills with a strong desire to be part of an expanding and creative office.
· Reduce AR delinquency by overseeing the collections process
· Maintain customer invoices and shipments while resolving any accounts receivable discrepancies
· Work alongside accounting team to reconcile items
· Demonstrate outstanding time management skills to prioritize deadlines
· Able to work with a creative and collaborative team and communication within various departments
· At least 1 – 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills (V-LOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
ACCEPTING APPLICANTS IMMEDIATELY!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a Medical Insurance Accounts Receivable Specialist for a temporary-to-hire position with a very well-established company in the Torrance area. We are looking for an employee who has AR collections background, claims processing, documentation and reporting experience and someone who can follow through with work assignments.
As an Insurance AR Specialist, some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for include processing claims, writing letters and providing supporting documents, running reports and completing open account transactions daily with low error rates. Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Additional responsibilities for the Insurance AR specialist will include:
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
We are seeking an Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of experience with increasing responsibility. This candidate should have the ability to work independently but collaborate with the team when necessary. The ideal candidate should have experience in finance (accounting and reporting) along with excellent customer service while handling internal and external clients. This candidate should also be able to handle volume and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and accurately enter financial information on a daily basis.
The AP/AR Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accounts payable and receivable in an efficient and effective manner. Duties to include:
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Weekly prepares check disbursements to ensure timely payment of vendor services to maintain positive vendor relationship
- Performs timely reconciliations of accounts payable and credit card statements
- Maintaining and updating weekly and daily excel spreadsheets
- Process check request and Credit card payments outside the normal cycle as requested
- Assist in month end closing by ensuring all accounts payable, credit card payables and cash receipts are entered in OMS System.
- Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables offsets
- Record and maintain vendor rebates
- Reconciliations of vendor accounts to ensure proper payments to vendors
- Mailing of all vendor payments
- Research, Track and resolve any accounting issues
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Enter and post daily payments: NSF, Checks, Cashier Checks, Credit Cards, Wires and other forms of incoming payments from customers.
- Accurate and efficient posting of all payments in OMS System
- Prepare end of day deposits accurately and in a timely manner
- Contact customers regarding delinquent accounts
- Research, Track and resolve any issues with customer accounts
- Customer order approvals
- Maintain daily spreadsheet of payments posted for deposit and end of day reconciliation
- Reconciliation of NSF Checks
- Data Entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Will Call cash drawer
- Reconcile Driver manifest
- All other duties as assigned and necessary
- Scanning and filing
- Experience in working in a Finance department and understanding Accounts Payable / Receivable systems and procedures.
- Ability to perform mathematical and data processing tasks rapidly and accurately
- Strong administrative skills with significant attention to detail
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and capable of working in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles and GL Accounts
- Responsible and focused
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Medical, Dental, Vision – (70/30)
- 3 Sick days per year
- Accrued Vacation 40hrs per year
- ADP Discounts
This is a full-time position and hours are: Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm
PSG is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a leading distribution medical supplier in Santa Fe Springs, CA. You will be responsible for securing collection payments from your customers.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
** On offer is the ability to receive a bonus every quarter, based on achieving measurable goals.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Qualifications:
Beacon Resources, in partnership with our Real Estate-oriented San Gabriel Valley based client, seeks an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist.
Job- The hired Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist will employ a number of duties in the areas of accounting, property tax, project support, and a variety of administrative duties.
Culture- You will be joining a fast-paced business professional environment, as befitting a polished and cultured company.
Compensation- The salary for this position is $57,000/year + Bonus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT TO ME. I WILL HOLD ALL INQUIRIES IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.