Contributes to student learning, growth, and advancement.
Demonstrates familiarity with multiple subject area(s) and displays an inclination for developing competency across the curriculum.
Maintains a positive mindset toward student learning, teaching practice, and personal/collective professional development.
Demonstrates a high degree of self-efficacy and holds themselves accountable for learner outcomes and advocates for their students.
Works efficiently within existing learning structures and believes in the capability of their students to excel.
Serves as a role-model to students.
Invests in the learners’ well-being, health, and safety.
Demonstrates ability to learn and convey a variety of subject matters quickly, while adhering to school processes and protocols.
Account Manager - Management Training For Qualified Candidates
Our ultimate goal is to hire a driven and ambitious new team member to our sales team. We want our new team member to build a strong foundation during the entry-level Account Manager position, and management opportunities are available for qualified candidates. Although this is an entry level position there is always room to advance. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, a team leader, and excels in a competitive sales environment. Our team is our greatest asset, and we strive to design an environment where everyone has feedback, tools, and opportunity to grow and excel professionally and personally.
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
What our sales and customer service team offers you:
To apply for our Account Manager position you must demonstrate the following qualities:
We are a Business Consulting & Software Marketing Company dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers throughout the United States.
We are seeking Sales Representatives Needed to join our team! Work remotely option available.
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
You will be determining the needs of our prospective clients and scheduling follow up calls as applicable.
Industry experience is not necessary, but a track record of success is.
Full Time: $52,000 - $125,000 first year.
Part Time: $26,000 - $37,000 first year
If you are looking for part time or full time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
To apply and learn more please use our contact form.
We are seeking an Accounting Administrative Assistant to become an integral part of our team! American Equities Management Group is located in the Watters Creek area of Allen, TX providing a casual work environment with generous vacation and paid holidays.
Entry Level Account Manager
Are You Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Account Manager Requirements:
Make a Difference:
Our Account Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Account Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
The Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account.
Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates. You will be working with a team of recruiters to source for positions in about 70 Job titles in Digital like UX designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, 3D Artist, Web content Managers, Art Directors etc.
Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees/contractors
Should be a stickler to details and should follow all the contractual guidelines of the MSA with the client
Should have good communication skills and must be client facing.
A Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience is needed.
Ateroz has teamed up with a growing firm in Frisco looking to add to their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a firm on a trajectory of tremendous growth. The CFO is great to work for and firm offers great environment, strong salary and benefits package.
The Sr. Accounting Manager will research and document the proper accounting treatment and prepare technical accounting memorandums. In this role, the Sr. Manager Accounting will lead and be the project manager in the implementation of new standards. This position will interact with various levels of the organizations and external auditors. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical accounting background a good understanding business processes, and also be able to prioritize competing deliverables.
• Provide technical accounting guidance to others across the organizations.
• Research and prepare accounting memorandums to support the Company’s positions and conclusion.
• Maintain existing accounting policies in accordance with US GAAP and create new policies and internal controls as needed.
• Prepare journal entries and review, approve journal entries submitted by direct reports
• Provide direction, supervision and development to direct reports.
• May be involved in various financial systems and processes improvements and enhancements, while ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations.
• Perform accounting data search and analysis as needed
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 6 years of relevant accounting experience
• In-depth knowledge of GAAP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP to identify and communicate potential issues confidently
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to collaborate with others within the organization about process and system improvements
• Ability to identify, conduct and document complex accounting research issues
• Strong organization and time management skills to effectively manage multiple commitments and deadlines
• Ability to oversee and coordinate the accounting team to ensure quality and production objectives are meet
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Looking to start the year with a truly exceptional career move? CornerStone has partnered with a Fortune 200 energy industry leader in the Plano area. This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a major organization that offers room for growth and a dynamic work environment. If you are an experienced account manager in business to business sales, we want to hear from you!!
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with flexibility to change as needed
Job Order Number: 103412
Job Description: The Account Manager will be responsible for the retention and acquisition of business customers. Will also be responsible for customer site visits.
5+ years' experience in business to business sales experience
Knowledge of the current electricity market
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Excellent job stability with no more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
College degree a plus
Clean and clear driving record
Application Process Includes:
To Apply for this Job: Please apply in person at our Frisco Branch, Monday - Thursday at 9am.
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, or below this job description, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application if you are new to CornerStone Staffing, come to the Frisco office to interview with a recruiter Mon through Thu promptly at 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Frisco
2600 Dallas Parkway
Frisco, Texas 75034
Personal Lines Account Manager
Retention and Continuous Marketing:
Personal and Organizational Development:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Are you looking for the next step in your property accounting career? Would you like to work for a growing company that allows for future career growth? This private equity, investment, development, and asset management firm is looking for a Property Accountant for a newly acquired retail property in Plano, TX. This property accountant will assist the Controller in various areas of accounting and finance. The focus of this position is bookkeeping and financial reporters of retail centers.
Monthly bank reconciliations including posting of reconciling journal entries.
Daily processing of AR, including inputting and posting batches on the accounting system as well as depositing physical checks at the bank.
Weekly processing of AP, including review of property and account coding, and putting together AP batches for signature by the CFO.
Assist with monthly accounting close and reporting processes as directed by the controller, including reviewing general ledgers, posting accrual entries and truing up balances.
Help maintain tenant leases and rent rolls in the accounting system, as well as respond to relevant property manager concerns and inquiries related to leasing, AR and AP.
Assist with annual audits of properties by attending meetings with auditors, responding to inquiries and providing all requested financial reports and documentation
Perform annual CAM reconciliations by property and tenant and update annual CAM charges for all tenants.
Process annual 1099 Tax forms for each property including the mailing of forms to vendors and IRS.
At least 2 years experience in property accounting
Education: Minimum of Associates in Accounting
Proficient in Yardi
Knowledge of US GAAP and commercial Real Estate reporting practices
Our Company: We design world-class solutions for the most amazing brands in the world. We passionately create extraordinary solutions every day with a work flow that includes high levels of collaboration and excellence. Our team is our differentiator and we love adding new talent to the roster.
The Job Role: We are looking for an Account Manager that will take our client relationships to new heights.
You’re our kind of person if you …
Helpful experience (not mandatory):
If outside of Frisco, Texas or Lake Forest, CA remote opportunities available nationally.
Seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Manager for a Plano based Commercial Insurance Agency. Need a commercial property and casualty General Lines License & possibly Life Health License and or experience. AMS360 and excel experience preferred. Good computer and telephone skills required. Duties will include collecting information from client for renewals and new business to obtain quotes, preparing proposal, binding coverage with carriers, prepare binders, invoices, certificates of insurance, process policies to send to clients, processing daily correspondence/client’s request, maintain file data into AMS360, process claim reports to carriers, and prepare/review endorsements for accuracy. Salary will commensurate with experience.
ACCTG MANAGER - PLANO
- The Company needs a HANDS-ON experienced Accounting Manager with HR exposure to manage this Division’s accounting function. This can be an extremely rewarding position to make an immediate impact and take on more responsibility in the long-term as the company continues to grow.
Reporting to the Division President, an industry veteran with over 25 years of experience, the ACCOUNTING MANAGER will be responsible for all general and cost accounting functions, including:
- MONTHLY CLOSE/FINANCIAL REPORTING – Oversee and participate in the monthly close process in compliance with US GAAP while ensuring all required transactions are recorded in the monthly results and appropriately distribute the monthly financial statements to the Management Team, Bank et al.
- MANAGEMENT REPORTING (MONTHLY) – Complete and prepare the month-end and annual financial reports, as well as design customized reports to meet individual departmental needs.
- INVOICING (DAILY) – Manage and administer daily invoicing with the assistance of 1 accounting clerk.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE – Manage and administer Accounts Receivable with the assistance of the AR Specialist.
- TREASURY/CASH MANAGEMENT – Manage all bank accounts and ledgers to ensure daily deposits, transfers, checks/wires and reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – Manage and administer Accounts Payable with the assistance of the AP Clerk.
- ANNUAL BUDGET – Assist the CFO as needed with the annual budget and work with key personnel to ensure anticipated growth and projects are incorporated into the budget.
- FORECASTING – Assist the CFO as needed with forecasts throughout the year and working with budget holders to analyze and report on variances, and proactively recommending required actions.
- HR functions - add as primary site HR contact, and work with providers to ensure records and employee needs are met.
- ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS – Review the accounting system for accuracy and continually improving processes in order to receive accurate and timely reports out of the system.
- INVENTORY – Coordinate the yearly inventory count to ensure counts are properly recorded.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – Identify areas need of improvement in financial account applications and operational procedures and effectively communicated these value-added solutions both orally and in writing to management.
- AUDIT LIAISON – Coordinate the yearly audit with the Company’s external CPA Firm and provide necessary schedules and documentation.
- OTHER – Participating in various job duties/responsibilities and special projects as directed or determined on own initiative.
- MANAGERIAL & SUPERVISORY – Currently 2 Direct Reports – 1 AR Specialist, 1 AP Specialist, while working closely with the Accounting Management in the other Divisions and the CFO, ensuring proper accounting & financial reporting, while evaluating staffing needs, hiring, supervising, evaluating and improving the accounting function.
- LEADERSHIP – Providing leadership toward additional value-added activities and supporting operational and departmental excellence, while fostering teamwork between all functions. Maintaining honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Degreed with finance/accounting major
- At least 5 years in manufacturing industry.
- Prior HR exposure
- Prior experience in a multi-division environment with large and various manufacturing product mix.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Prior experience with ERP systems
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written, especially communication of financial results and information
- Strong work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Problem solving skills with high attention to detail and good organization skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
The Account Manager will develop strong relationships with customers, connect with key business executives and stakeholders, onboard new accounts/lines of business, and prepare reports. Account Managers answer client queries, identify new business opportunities among existing customers and liaise with cross-functional internal teams and third-party entities to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel. Ideal candidates have experience and a strong understanding of business operations and processes, marketing, communications, third-party logistics, medical and pharmacy insurance, specialty pharmacy support services.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Onboard new accounts
· Participate as a key stakeholder in the Implementation Plan for onboarding new customers including the coordination with third party entities and internal stakeholders to ensure a timely and smooth process
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of requests, reports and presentations according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Responsible for both document and process change management, as required by account and quality standards.
· Assist in the development of training curriculum for all program team members, closely coordinating with the PaydHealth Training Department.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet performance goals/quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Job Qualifications and Skills
Seeking an experienced Account Management Rep with strong Customer Service and SAP skills. This is a direct-hire "perm" position with a company located in Richardson, TX. The company is a manufacturer of custom bags and packaging for large retail stores. The ideal candidate will be:
• Highly detail oriented with excellent alpha & numeric data entry skills (long SKU numbers) SKU stands for Stock Keeping Units
• Timeline driven with a strong sense of urgency
• Organized and always seeking ways to be efficient and improve processes
• Willing to learn and contribute to the betterment of company
• Supporting the Sr. Project Manager and Sales team; becoming a trusted, invaluable link to maintaining service standards.
• Accommodating account demands, making any adjustments to support service needs. The 4th Quarter is the busiest time of year – especially November & December due to holiday packaging needs. There will be required overtime during this busy time.
• Data Entry of orders in SAP, Reviewing and processing orders received via email & phone, responding to service inquiries
• Tracking orders and following up to ensure an on-time delivery.
• Proactively drawing awareness to delays in delivery, working with carrier partners and Sr. Project Manager to come to a resolution.
• Responding to calls and emails from Client, establishing a rapport with several different points of contact for the account and ensuring each representative receives personalized service.
• Investigating order disputes or discrepancies, displaying critical thinking and utilizing documents available to discern best course of action and make recommendations to Sr. Project Manager.
• Working cross-functionally with Accounting, supporting any research requests related to billing or invoice inquiries in a timely manner.
• Proofing and entering relevant information on a daily basis, including: warehouse receipts, container shipments, individual orders, real-time inventory logs, backorder logs, projected shipments and accounting/invoicing workflows.
• Proactively drawing awareness to any short-falls in service standards of our partners, ensuring deliverables including reports, process actions and other agreed upon functions are being upheld; working with the Sr. Project Manager to come to a resolution if service is falling short.
• Invoicing orders on a daily basis, following strict internal protocols to ensure smooth processing on client side.
• Reviewing warehousing partner inventory reports on a bi-weekly/ weekly basis to ensure internal transactions balance.
• Notifying internal team when domestic inventory gets low noting time for inventory reorder.
• Processing orders for domestic and offshore goods; recording wave breaks and future deliveries within Smartsheets for Accounting visibility.
• Vetting and submitting manufacturing partner and freight forwarder invoices, capturing relevant internal transactions for Accounting; escalating invoices which do not balance to Sr. Project Manager for awareness and following through to resolution.
• Assisting with the reconciliation of monthly inventory reviews, categorizing and capturing open orders, delivered orders and outstanding receipts to show a squared balance across multiple, internally tracked/ system generated warehouses.
Our fast-growing client Frisco is looking for an Accounting Manager with strong technical accounting skills.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE)
Growth opportunity in insurance sales & management with one of the leading agencies in the country
Brightway Insurance, with over 150 locations throughout the country, is seeking a highly motivated account manager to join our agency team in north Dallas. This is a great opportunity to grow with a high-producing agency and further your insurance career. Office is located in Dallas, Tx
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements and Qualifications
If you’re interested, send your resume and your compensation expectation for consideration today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
About the Role
A large independent insurance agency in Dallas has created a new role, Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager, Team Leader. This is a great fit if you’re an experienced commercial lines account manager who wants to grow their career with additional internal duties involving operations, business management, and employee development.
Duties & Responsibilities
There will be a steady progression of new responsibilities added to your role with the first primary focus being account management. Secondarily, the office president (who is also a managing producer) needs help with the daily duties of running the business.
Client Service (60%): Organize, plan, and execute daily tasks related to marketing, client service, and renewal preparation. This can range from reviewing a contract or policy to gathering information for an application, claims report, or billing question.
Team Development (20%): Your ability to keep the ball rolling with the office’s ‘to do’ list frees up the president’s time in business development.
Operations (20%): Learn the ‘behind the scenes’ of running the business related to operations, accounting, and technology.
Skills & Experience
Team: If you like working in a smaller office setting, then this job is perfect. Expect to work with a group of 5-6 colleagues.
Insurance Products: This agency has a specialty focus in dealerships and recreational programs. Commercial lines is their biggest focus, but they also write personal lines through the point of sale. You’ll be involved in servicing both types of property and casualty policies.
Compensation & Perks
Target salary range of $85k-$90k depending on experience + full benefits, PTO, and 401k are also available.
Our corporate office in Plano, TX is looking for an Accounting Manager to manage and support the AR and AP functions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company offering a fantastic culture and a great team!
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
The Thumann Agency is seeking individuals to fill positions within our growing team. Open positions include sales and service-oriented jobs. We are currently seeking an individual that has experience in commercial lines insurance. Experience with AMS360 and or any designations such as the ACSR or CISR are a real plus.
Why Work With Us?
IFM Restoration, LLC ("IFM") is a company that performs maintenance on single-family rental homes across the country. Founded in 2016, IFM has seen incredible growth and we are just getting started! Through the use of modern technology, IFM picks you up when your home lets you down.
Our Account Management Teams work with our internal operations departments as well as our clients to facilitate the maintenance performed for our clients. The ability to build and maintain relationships among the internal teams as well as a diverse client base is paramount to success.
Our Account Managers:
Drive incoming work orders from clients as well as bringing in new orders
Maintain internal database with work order updates
Full cycle management of existing relationships through updating clients with market availability, obtaining bid approvals from clients to notification of work order completions
Manage the relationship between the client and the internal operations team
Facilitate negotiations between client and internal estimator as needed
Build long-term partnerships and ensure trust with clients
What we need from you:
Minimum five (5) years sales or account management experience
Conflict resolution experience
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Self motivated and proactive mentality
Long-term strategic planning skills
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on projects
What We Offer:
Medical / Dental / Vision
Health Saving Account
401(k) & Roth
On Site Fitness Center
You must embody and resemble our THORE Values - Team, Hungry, Ownership, Resourceful, and Energizer.