We would like to hire a Book-keeper/Clerical-Associate to take care of all our company day to day financial tasks. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks. To do well in this role you should have previous experience as a Book-keeper/Clerical-Associate and have used Zero or Quickbooks.
*Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
*Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
*Monitor financial transactions and reports.
*Process accounts receivable and payable.
*Work with an accountant when necessary.
*Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
*Associate's degree in accounting or business administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
*High school diploma.
*Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
*At least one year bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
*Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
*Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
*Experience with accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, or MYOB.
*Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Self-starter with the ability to influence others positively
Ability to set priorities and manage work flows to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions
Maintain cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts
Good effective communication skills to include both written and verbal communications
Property/Casualty Agents License
Able to analyze information and problem solve
Capability of working in high pressured, fast paced, environment with significant number of disruptions
Word processing skills are a must
We utilize AMS360. While knowledge of this systems is a plus, we will offer training.
Entry Level Junior Account Manager | Full Time
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting Candidates, and supporting our people in further developing their skills, our R+R Team transitions our Applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | Dealer Account Manager
Our Dealer Account Managers are individuals with the vision and dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partner sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.
Our Dealer Account Manager is a challenging and dynamic position with opportunity for advancement. As a Dealer Account Manager with Westlake Financial, you will be educating and training our current Dealer partners in the assigned area, along with acquiring new source and contacts. You will manage and consult in all sales activities and account development for those dealers within the area assigned. You will also manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
DUTIES, TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to)
- Present and sell company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts made
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers
-Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within in dealership
- Assist with the preparation of sales contracts by educating the dealer on what is needed for proper verification by Westlake Financial
- Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the independent franchise dealer communities
- Develop, maintain and understand sales materials and keep up to date on current financial product knowledge
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events for independent and franchise dealers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferred
- Automotive, Finance and Sales Experience, required
- Previous Outside Sales Experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook), required
- Knowledge of Web Applications, required
- Knowledge/Experience with the use of DealerTrack, Routeone, or CUDL, beneficial
- Employee Information
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Account Manager (Entry Level / Full Time)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Sales team. In this role, you will maintain existing accounts while developing and executing innovative sales strategies to build and form new partnership with potential customers in the Central Eastern states which include: Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Illinois,Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: