We are seeking an ABA Therapist/Registered Behavior Technician to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals 2-18 years of age withAutism Spectrum Disorder
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home and community based settings.
- Training families on implementing treatment plans
- Implement treatment plans developed by a BCBA Clinician Supervisor.
- Collect data to monitor the progress of the treatment plans.
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- High School Diploma but Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Availability to work 3-5 afternoons/ evenings per week ( 3:00-8:30 pm) evenings preferred.