Advanced ABA is looking for highly motivated and dedicated Behavior Technicians to provide in-home ad center-based Applied Behavior Analytic (ABA) therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We offer initial solid and professional training and the chance to work in a highly rewarding and growing field. If you are an energetic, dedicated, and creative professional who has an excellent ability to engage children, this is an excellent opportunity! Work is throughout the Santa Clara County.
Part-time positions available Mon-Fri 2pm-8pm and Sat 9am-2pm in the Santa Clara County.
Are you are looking to make a difference in the lives of children and families and can meet ALL of the following requirements?
If so, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
This is a wonderful job opportunity where you will be working as a Behavior Implementer at Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc. At Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc., our employees are our greatest asset. The people who make our team are creating solutions and changing lives for individuals with disabilities and special needs, families, and communities throughout the East Bay. Autism Collaborative Therapies Inc. is in a period of expansion and growth! This is an exciting time to join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work !!!! Join us and let's make a difference together! Because we work with school-aged children, availability to work during the late afternoon/early evening hours is required.The Implementer utilizes the individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by the Director/Behavior Manager to:
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
Job Types: Part-time with the possibility of full-time hours
Salary: $15.00 and up
Bay Area Clinical Associates, P.C. (BACA) is a physician-owned and operated organization offering evidence-based mental health services to youth and their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. BACA currently offers outpatient and intensive outpatient services in San Jose, Berkeley and Menlo Park and is exploring other sites as well. We are looking for a full-time allied behavioral health specialist I to join our team. As a mental health care agency, we are looking for a dedicated person who enjoys helping others. Excellent customer service and communication skills are critical, including the ability to maintain courteous and respectful customer service in highly charged emotional conversations. The best candidate would be someone that is flexible with day-to-day job duty changes, the ability to multitask, strong sense of responsibility and work ethic, acute attention to detail and the ability to work well with others as a team is vital. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
ABHS I Position Description:
The High School Mental Health Counselor is responsible for supplementing counseling support for students whom the counselors identify as needing more regular contact than the school normally provides. The High School Mental Health Counselor collaborates with the Director of Counseling (DoC) to schedule those students for 30-40 minute sessions approximately every two or three weeks. The position is part time, 5-6 hours, one day per week.
The High School Mental Health Counselor reports to and is accountable to the Director of Counseling and is appointed, supervised, evaluated and dismissed by the Principal in consultation with the Assistant Principal of Academics and the Director of Counseling.
Member of: Counseling Department and other committees as assigned by the Principal.
● Meet regularly with all students as assigned by the DoC.
● Keep confidential written records files and Powerschool logs on all students seen.
● Confer with the DoC and the students’ assigned counselor for smooth transitions of care and support.
● Make all required reports as a mandated reporter working with minors, in collaboration with the DoC.
● Uphold any and all professional and ethical standards, e. g., American School Counselor Association
● Collaborate with parents and guardians whenever appropriate.
● Collaborate with teachers whenever appropriate.
● Provide the family with referrals for long term therapeutic support whenever appropriate.
● Attend weekly Counseling Department meetings once per month if possible within the schedule.
● Have at least a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology or a related field, and a clinical practice license (e.g., MFT or LCSW). Special knowledge and experience in treating adolescent anxiety and depression are preferred.
● Exhibit professionalism, honesty, integrity and respect for everyone on campus.
● Possess professional skills including punctuality, appropriate dress, attention, and a positive attitude.
● Be self-motivated with a problem solving curiosity and a growth mindset.
● Have the ability to lift 50lbs.
● Have the ability to walk up and down stairs.
We are an amazing place to work – the longevity of our staff shows this!
We provide the best spa experience for clients!
Positive, professional environment
Excellent customer service
Extensive amenities for our clients – which keeps them coming back
Good pay structure and generous gratuities
Beautiful, well appointed facility
Currently licensed with CAMTC.
Experience (preferably in a spa environment)
Talented and dedicated to massage work
Superior customer service
Desire to learn and grow
We offer competitive compensation on services and products.
Great discounts on services and products.
Full time positions qualify for medical and vacation benefits.
Please email your resume and availability.
The Spa – Los Gatos
100 South Santa Cruz Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95030
SPG, one of the most highly regarded groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time school psychologists to join our multidisciplinary team of SLPs, SLPAs, BCBAs, BCaBAs and RBTs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
· Focus on collegial support, mentorship and professional growth
· Diagnostic materials provided
· Special Interest Group memberships – Culturally Linguistically Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
· Professional dues and training reimbursement
· Robust, very competitive compensation packages,including 401K with company matching, medical, dental and vision benefits
· California PPS Credential
· At least two years of experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
Interested applicants should submit their resume and complete an Employee Interest Form
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race,sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
We are growing fast and want to help you start your Career in Behavior Analysis!
Learning ARTS is an award-winning company with over 20 years of experience in working with children with developmental disabilities. Learning ARTS has presented at numerous conferences and symposiums over the last 2 decades, and our staff has been recognized by local, state, and national agencies for excellence in working with children. We not only help children reach their potential, but also provide resources for our employees to reach their potential as well.
This is a fun and outstanding entry-level opportunity in one of the fastest growing fields in the country!
As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will be working with a small team committed to helping kids learn and thrive. Registered Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home, clinic, and or community settings.
• Free certification
• In-house Training
• After school hours with flexible scheduling.
• Additional Compensation for Drive Time
• Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities
• Tuition assistance toward advanced certification
• Paid vacation time
• Fast promotion opportunities for those wishing to pursue a career helping kids.
• HS Diploma/GED
• Reliable transportation
• Available for at least 3 days a week Mon. - Fri.
• Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50lbs Employees will also need DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance, TB Clearance and Immunization records prior to starting work.
Learning ARTS will assist in getting the needed clearances.
Submit your online application now: https://forms.learningarts.com/forms/app
Learning ARTS supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Who are we:
Educational &Therapeutic Services is a full service provider that specializes in the ABA treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities in home or center. Our broad thinking of approach addresses the child as a whole by collaborating with doctors, therapists, families, schools, and specialists. Our goal is to work together to achieve the best possible outcome.
Currently we are looking for high energy people to join our team of Behavior Technicians. If you don’t have any previous ABA experience, no worries! We will provide you with hands on training and pay you to go through the certification process to become a Registered Behavior Therapist.
Our staff includes college students, mothers, school teachers, and professionals that enjoy helping children achieve the best version of themselves. This is a good job for college students that are studying child development, psychology, special education, social work, teaching, ect.
$15-$25 an hour depending on prior experience and education
Please email us your resume and include an introduction paragraph letting us know why you are interested in this position at:
Please visit our site for more information!
Great opportunity to work with an established agency as a Senior BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)/LCSW/LMFT providing ABA therapy for the developmentally disabled within the San Jose area.
Senior BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)/LMFT/LCSW Benefits:
Board Certified Behavior Analysis (BCBA)/LMFT/LCSW Job Duties:
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)/LCSW/LMFT Credentials:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Are you ready for an exciting career working as a Behavior Therapist with children on the autism spectrum?
As a Behavior Therapist you will be responsible for working directly with children to promote appropriate language, social, play, and adaptive skills, as well as to decrease any maladaptive behaviors a child may be exhibiting. Behavior Therapists also work closely with families and caregivers to provide support and ensure generalization of skills learned within 1:1 teaching sessions. Job duties include implementing treatment programs developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, collecting program and behavior data, caregiver training, and participating in ongoing training opportunities. This position requires the ability to lift up to 40lbs and the ability to transition between working on the floor and actively engaging in physical play with small children. Treatment objectives take place within the students' homes or in community settings as appropriate.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us a cover letter and resume for review. Qualified applicants will be contacted to start the interview process.