We are seeking an experienced Patient Consultant who is strong in sales to join our team! You will resolve patient questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
***FT w/ competitive salary + commission.
We are currently seeking a motivated and highly skilled Sales Consultant with extensive consultative sales, customer service, and sales team management experience. Past experience in medical beauty industry is preferred.
You will be working in a proactive environment where we expect you to take accountability for yourself and your performance. It is your responsibility to WOW the patient, build relationships, and sell the value of the practice! Excelling within a strong sales environment is essential to this position.
If your sales and service skills are matched by an unsurpassed commitment to excellence, a demonstrated ability to establish exceptional rapport and a self-motivating desire to influence success then we want to hear from you. Sales experience is required to be considered for this position.
Our successful Medical Spa has been in business for over 10 years, and we constantly strive to provide a great working environment for our employees. We are looking to fill an immediate opening for the right qualified candidate. Please send resume with relevant experience for consideration. Thank you!
The leading med spa in Lake Mary is looking for an experienced front desk executive.
Proven experience as a front desk receptionist in the medical spa industry is mandatory.
This is a part time position - weekends are a must.
Licensed aestheticians are welcome.
We are established beauty salon with prime location in Kissimmee, Fl. We have booth's rentals available as well as private and semi private rooms, or commissions. If you are looking for clean, sanitized place to work where you and your clients feel comfortable with social distancing and sanitation you don't need to look further. We will take care of check in , confirmation call for your client list next day and back bar products. Call us today at 407-847-8855 or 917-400-0765.
This position is responsible for assisting in the providing of patient care services. This includes providing the appropriate clinical services, based on the patient’s needs.
1. Be fully prepared to assist the doctor in all procedures, oral evaluations, mouth and tongue retraction, placing and moving cotton rolls, holding impressions trays, taking alginate impressions, color matching, making temporaries, etc.
2. Record all appropriate data of patient during exam and treatment
3. Take proper x-rays
4. Help management of patient flow by:
a. Seating each patient and seeing to their comfort
b. Having all equipment prepared and ready for use
c. Having the room fully prepared for the patient treatment
d. Routing the patient to the appropriate person( reception, etc) after their appointment
5. Take every opportunity to help educate patients on dentistry and their treatment or procedure
6. Be responsible for maximizing production by seeing that all possible work is completed that day
7. See to operatory equipment maintenance through proper cleaning, sterilization and maintenance of all equipment and instruments
8. Turn on and off all necessary equipment ( autoclave, water, compressor, etc.) at the beginning and end of each day
9. Other duties assigned