Director of Operations
The CNC Mill/ Printer Technician is responsible for operating the CNC Mill Machine, 3D Printer, as well as general maintenance around the workplace. This job entails operating CNC Mill/ 3D Printer, daily inspection and preventative maintenance on equipment, and ensures that the office is clean daily. Success in this position is ensuring that orders are on time in production, that the workplace is kept to a high standard following daily and monthly cleaning schedules given by the supervisor, as well as maintaining and operating the crown/pmma Mill.
- Maintaining daily/monthly cleanings around workplace
- Ensuring equipment and machines are in safe working condition
- Operating Mill machine
- Operating 3D Printer
- Removing 3D models off printing platform/ rinsing models
- Nesting crowns/pmma products in CAD-CAM software
- Cutting out crowns/pmma products out of mill pucks
- Shading/polishing crown/pmma products
- Experience with technology maintenance
- Dental Lab experience (Plus not Required)
- Ability to prioritize and follow specified procedures
- Technical abilities
- Problem-solving capabilities
ThreeD Smiles is an all digital dental company that works exclusively with dentists and orthodontists that embrace technology through digital scanning. ThreeD Smiles has created the opportunity for dentists and orthodontists to go beyond their current services and offer a more cost-effective way for their patients to get treatment. This would not be possible without the current technology in the 3D industry. Using state-of-the-art 3D printers, scanners and software, we are able to manufacture all of our appliances with the utmost quality and precision. We provide an assortment of dental and orthodontic appliances ranging from crowns, bridges and the standard clear retainer, to our newly designed Twilite sleep appliance.