We are a fast-growing company seeking a Full time Janitorial/Maintenance Person to work at our Clinic in Citrus Heights.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
• Follow closing clinic procedures
• Clean and polish lighting fixtures and replace light bulbs, wipe all surfaces and trims throughout the day.
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, breakrooms, rest rooms, kitchen and all other work areas throughout the day. Dust all furniture and equipment.
• Vacuum and maintain carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture.
• Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, door panels, windows and sills.
• Empty wastebaskets and ashtrays, transport trash and waste to disposal area. Pick up all trash and
Clear flower beds of trash and weeds.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Follow daily cleaning checklists to ensure facility is cleaned properly.
• Use personal protective equipment while executing duties.
• Use excel spreadsheet to send orders for janitorial supplies.
• Complete monthly safety checklists.
• Participate in and help run monthly emergency drills.
• Sanitize door handles, light switches, faucets, and other “high touch” areas throughout the day.
• Report safety issues to the Facilities Supervisor.
• Meet with 3rd Party contractors when they come for repairs or inspections.
• Assist with maintenance when necessary.
• Clean up spills as they happen including bodily fluids (blood, urine, vomit, feces…)
• Maintain organization of supply closets.
• Assist Office Coordinators and Clinic Supervisors when necessary.
• Complete a Background Check
• Negative TB test
• HS Diploma/GED
• Immunization records
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Learning ARTS is a company dedicated to the care of children within the autism spectrum. Formed in 1997 by Dr. Will and Lara Brandon, Learning ARTS has operated under two principles: help those with autism, and provide a career path for those individuals who provide these services. Our approach to intervention is a family and community based one formed on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. We believe that everyone has potential, and that Learning ARTS can assist in meeting that potential.
We are dedicated to evidence based interventions, such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and continually strive to be a leader in the development of the field. Learning ARTS actively participates in the academic, community, and political development of our field. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with any issues and research that could impact a family's intervention.
Learning ARTS is a preferred provider with over 20 different funding/insurance agencies, including Medi-Cal and Medicaid; and provide services though most of Northern/Central California and Nevada. Please see our map for locations. Our staff include caregivers, interventionists, and care coordinators that can help families access services sooner and ensure continued-quality services. Please feel free to browse our website for more information. Thank you for your time and interest in our company.
We are growing fast and want to help you start your Career in Behavior Analysis!
101+ team members
Culture & Perks