Be Part of the Team!
We’re seeking people who are passionate about their communities, the environment, and caring for others. The small and mighty retail team is responsible for demonstrating outstanding memorable customer service and leadership on the selling floor. Demonstrating sound judgment and solving problems creatively are most successful with us. We’re looking for someone who builds and maintains relationships and desires to put the customer at the center of everything. Yes, we style outfits head to toe! Additionally, we want you to have FUN, bring joy to our customer base and make AV like no other place!
You will be reporting to the Store Manager
● Deliver superior customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
● Passionate about sustainability or eager to learn more about our ethos, philosophies.
● Be able to educate new hires, and our customers.
● Arrive to work with a can-do attitude creating a pleasant/fun environment.
● Assist management in maintaining the store's standard
● Ability to safely open and close store, task of opening/closing register
● Required to strongly communicate in the end-of-day report or give clear concise communication.
● Communicate inventory discrepancies and operational issues with management.
● Actively check store emails discussing with the team, responding in a timely manner.
● Be proactive and complete all tasks correctly and efficiently following company policies and procedures with an ability to work unsupervised.
● Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
● Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
● Able to safely lift boxes up to 30lbs
● Comfortable climbing ladders.
● Receive inventory shipment and support maintenance/organization of the stock room
The Perks? Glad you asked...
● 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% EE/50% DEP)
● 401k Participation
● FSA Options
● Paid Time Off
● Fantastic allowance first day hired
● Monthly discount
● If you love social media- participating in-store live stream!
● Signing bonus- ask us!
Qualifications for having fun 7 days a week with us:
● 2+ years of leadership experience - wanting to work for a small company, most don't know this but we are extremely small, and work very hard, wear many hats, and have a ton of fun working cross-functionally together.
● Clear concise communication, verbal and written.
● Styling, pulling looks together, working as a team to create her a wardrobe
● Able to work weekends and Holidays
Amour Vert is reacting to what retail will look like post-Covid-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role.
At Amour Vert, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking to add extraordinary talent to our employee base & are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Amour Vert means "green love" in French, but it also means local and ethical manufacturing, nontoxic dyes, sustainable fabrics, and a zero waste philosophy. We believe that sustainable fashion is the future.
Culture & Perks