Chiropractic Front Office Assistant This is a part time (16-18hrs) front desk position in a chiropractic office. We are looking for an energetic health minded applicant to join our team. Training will be provided.
Current days needed for coverage:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays 2:30-7pm
- Answers phone in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greets patients, checks them in, and get their files ready for doctors.
- Confirm insurance status, collects patient’s co-pay
- Manages patient and practice schedules, makes appointments for patients.
- Controls the waiting room, attend to patient needs, and ensures the office runs on time.
- Abides by HIPAA laws regarding sharing of personal medical information.
- If unexperienced with the Chiropractic philosophy, is willing to experience and learn it.
- Keeps the office clean and presentable, doing spot cleaning throughout the day.
- Must be personable with a professional demeanor and able to exercise courtesy and tact with all patients.
- Sufficient computer and word processing knowledge, experienced with social media.
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly and open minded to take on different tasks as needed by practicing doctor
- Strong attention to detail with superior organization skills
- Multi-tasking and able to prioritize projects
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision the majority of the time.
- Spanish Speaker is a plus
Culture & Perks